Laura and Alex: The Honeymoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ladyellen
ladyellen
1,124 Followers

Back at the apartments, we invited Olive to join us until Christian returned. She happily agreed. "Once he gets involved with his paintings, he loses track of time," she said. We went out on to the patio and Alex rang room service for some drinks. It was over an hour before Christian arrived back. He did not stop as it was almost dinner time and we all had to change. Olive thanked us for our company and said they would meet up with us in the restaurant.

The meal that evening was superb, and by the end of it, we were all feeling nice and relaxed. We had all been drinking steadily all day. We had a drink on the patio and Christian suggested that we go back to their suite as he had something he wanted to show us. Their place was a replica of ours, and we sat on the patio in the late evening sunlight. Christian brought out some pictures to show us. They were nudes. "Painted by Pablo," he explained.

They were wonderful. I could see why he thought so highly of him. It was in the expressions on the faces and in the shapes of the bodies of the models. I felt a sudden excitement. This guy portrayed wantonness in the women he painted.

As we drank more wine and the conversation got more intimate, I even blushed slightly when Christian told Olive about my impromptu demonstration that afternoon. That led on to even more revealing stories from Alex about how we met and my little show at his stag party.

"I think we are two very lucky men," Christian said to Alex. "We both seem to have wives who other men only dream about." Alex smiled. "I could see from your expression this afternoon," Christian continued, "that you enjoyed watching Laura sexually relieving herself in front of us, and from what you have told us, you both enjoy the thrill and excitement you give to each other." Alex nodded and clutched my hand tightly, smiling lovingly at me.

Christian smiled over at his partner. "Olive and I have a similar arrangement to you, but on a different level. Olive takes her pleasures from pain." Suddenly I remembered the marks on her back and buttocks. "Until I met Olive, I had never raised my hand to a woman. I was brought up to believe that a man who struck a woman was a monster and a bully, but Olive has taught me differently. Pain can be administered in such a way that it brings incredible pleasure to the victim."

He went on to explain that back home they were active members of a BDSM group. He smiled across at me. "Olive, like you, also likes to take her pleasures in public. She likes nothing better than to be secured, stripped naked, and punished before an appreciative audience." I looked across at Olive. She gave me a weak smile and ran a tongue across her lips. On the sofa, I could see Alex looking at her, a hungry expression on his face, and I noticed with some amusement the rising protrusion in his pants.

There was a silence in the room for some minutes as we all sat and drank our wine. Then Christian got to his feet. "I think a little demonstration is in order," he said. Olive looked up a little startled, but Christian smiled at her. "Laura provided the entertainment this afternoon, so it is up to us to provide it tonight."

Opening a wardrobe, he bent inside and pulled out a canvas holdall. He set it on a small table, unzipped it, and pulled out some rope, one a short piece about a meter long with leather cuffs at either end. He motioned to Olive to stand up. I could see she was somewhat nervous, but she willingly held out her arms and allowed him to strap the cuffs around her wrists. He took up the longer rope and looked around. Then he pulled up a chair, and standing on it, passed the rope around a large wooden beam. He tested his weight on the rope before getting down. He spoke to Olive as he tied the longer rope on to the one securing her wrists. I could not catch what he said to her, but she looked over to where we were still sitting and watching, and smiled.

When he had finished securing the rope, he looked at us and began pulling on the rope. Olive's arms were slowly pulled up over her head, and then he strained as he began to lift her off her feet. With her toes just a few inches from the marble floor, he then secured the rope on to a door handle. Olive hung there, swinging slowly, looking more than a little uncomfortable.

Christian turned to us looking pleased with his effort. He must have seen the slightly worried looks on our faces. He smiled. "Don't look so worried. I can assure you that Olive is a more than willing partner." He looked at her as she licked her lips, smiled, and slowly nodded her head. "The first time I saw her get thrashed I almost cried. Olive, I found out later, had been into BDSM long before I met her. It was she who took me to our first event. She was the first woman at the event to be tied to a cross member, stripped, and then whipped. She had arranged it to be that way. Two men had to restrain me at first. They held me in front of her as two other men laid into her with leather whips.

After the first half dozen strokes, I saw the expression on her face was not one of pain and anguish as I would have expected, but one of sheer pleasure. The more they beat her, the more she loved it, calling out for them to hit her harder. After a while, I too found myself enjoying the show. There were a couple of dozen people in the room, both men and women, who cheered on every stroke. When it was at last over, she was released and fell into my arms.

One of the other members helped me to take her into a small room. We laid her face down on a bed. Her back and buttocks were crisscrossed with angry red wheals. She didn't speak until the helper had left the room, and then she turned and smiled at me. "Please fuck me, Christian," "she said.

He stopped and turned and looked at Olive, still swinging gently. "That night in that small room was the greatest sex we had ever had, and it's been the same ever since." I looked across at Alex and saw him wipe beads of perspiration from his face.

Christian went over to Olive. He unbuttoned the top buttons on her dress. Then gripping hold of it, he roughly pulled it down her body. It fell in an untidy heap below her feet. Under it she was wearing a strapless bra and a white thong. I could not help but notice a damp stain already visible on the white thong. The bra was the next item to be removed. Her breast jerked and swung as the bra was ripped from her body. It was clearly noticeable that her nipples were already erect and standing out sharply from the dark circles of her areolas.

Christian ran his finger over the wet patch on her thong and there was an audible groan from Olive. "She's juicing up already," he said smiling as he held the finger up to his nose. Then he gripped the thong and tore it from her body. As the thin material ripped, she swung wildly and Christian steadied her.

Now that she was naked, her pubes shaved clean, the lips of her pussy clearly visible, you could see the wetness streaking the inside of her thighs. I smiled as I saw Alex trying to subdue a rising erection as he took in every exposed inch of Olive's nakedness.

Christian left her hanging there for a moment as he took a swig of his wine. She had a beautiful body, her breasts pulled taught with her arms held above her head, her nipples sharply pointed. The flatness of her stomach and the delightful sight of her exposed pussy drew our eyes. I felt a sudden urge to run over and take her nakedness in my arms, to run my tongue around her nipples, to kneel and lick the juices from her thighs. I shuddered at the thought.

Christian went to the bag on the table. He took from it a long wooden paddle, something like a short cricket bat. He brought it down on his hand with a sharp whack. He smiled as he positioned himself behind Olive. I cringed as the bat was brought down sharply on her bare bottom. She squealed. It was brought down again a second time, this time on the other cheek. Each time the bat landed on her, her body jerked. Her luscious breasts quivered, and her legs swung open. I was fascinated by the scene in front of me. I had never experienced anything like it. I knew about BDSM, but had never experienced it myself. To actually see someone enjoying pain was an eye opener.

In the meantime, Alex could not take his eyes off the helpless woman. His hands were deep in his pockets gripping on to a rock hard erection. I sidled over towards him. He made no objection as I unzipped his pants and slipped my hand inside to grip his engorged member. I rubbed him off tenderly as Christian continued to rain blows on Olive's perfect backside. It did not take him long to cum and his hot juices exploded and ran over my encircling fingers. He fell back, sighing contentedly.

I could see that Olive was now in a very aroused state. She was shouting to Christian to hit her harder. He smiled and whispered something in her ear. She looked across at me and nodded excitedly. Christian came over. "She wants you to continue the punishment," he said.

I looked up at him shaking my head. "I can't," I said. "I've never hit a woman or anybody for that matter."

Christian smiled. "Just try it." He pressed the paddle into my hands.

Alex looked at me. "Go on, girl. You can do it." I got up unsteadily and moved towards the naked figure of Olive.

She smiled. "You can't hurt me," she said. "Show them what you can do." I stood behind her. I could see her bottom was reddened from the paddling she had taken from Christian. I winced as I brought the paddle down for the first time.

It wasn't that hard, but Olive cried out, "Yes, oh yes," as the wooden bat struck her tender skin. I hit her again a little harder this time and for a moment the thought of my father hitting me when I was a young girl flashed through my mind. The third stroke was harder and Olive let out a long low groan. I realised I was perspiring. I wiped my hand across my brow.

"If you're hot, you can always strip for us." I looked over at the two of them sitting watching me; it was Christian who had spoken. I looked at Alex. He nodded. I pulled open the buttons of my sun dress and pushed it down over my hips. I wasn't wearing a bra, just a brief thong. All but naked I swung the bat again it landed with a thwack on her already reddened bottom. I couldn't believe this. I was really beginning to enjoy myself.

Olive was crying out for more and I redoubled my effort. I could feel the perspiration running down between my breasts. Suddenly, she screamed out and I realised she had orgasmed. I stood there watching as her body twitched and jerked on the rope. I dropped the bat and went to her. I wrapped my arms around her naked body. I could feel her pressing herself against me. "Thank you, oh thank you," she gasped. I moved my hand down between her legs feeling the warm juices running from her pussy on my fingers.

"Suck her," a voice behind me said, and I knew it was Alex.

I looked up at Olive and she nodded. "Please, Laura," she whispered. I sank down on my knees in front of her. I could sense the warm musky smell of her pussy. Her thighs were streaked with her juices. I leaned forward and buried my face in her wetness. My tongue delved into the sweetness of her slit. I gripped onto her thighs, pressing myself into her, my exploring tongue searching her depths.

I was so engrossed in my job that it was not until I felt my thong being drawn down that I realised that someone was behind me. I didn't know who it was, but by that time I didn't care either. Exploring fingers eased apart my legs and spread my pussy lips to allow access to the warm wet interior.

As I continued to give Olive the treatment, I gasped as I felt the hardness of a cock rubbing against my portals. I knew it wasn't Alex because he was larger than this. Then with a thrust, he was inside me. I gasped and I felt hands gripping me as he continued to thrust into me. Olive spread her legs giving me total access to her pussy while Christian pounded into mine from the rear. I could only guess that Alex was enjoying the spectacle.

We all came almost in unison as Olive's juices ran over my face and I felt Christian erupt inside me, which immediately brought on my own orgasm. I sank to the floor as Christian slid out of me. I rested for a few minutes, then Christian helped me to my feet. I stepped out of my thong that was still around my legs, and Christian led me over to the bubbling spa and helped me in. The warm scented water felt wonderful. Then he released Olive and she came over and sank into the pool beside me. Christian filled up all our glasses before he and Alex stripped and joined us.

It did not take long in the bubbling water before we were soon all revived again. Beneath the water, a searching hand eased my legs apart. I looked at Christian who was sitting beside me. He smiled. I allowed him to slip his hand between my legs, and then I closed them, gripping him tightly. I grinned. On the other side of the spa, I was not surprised to see Alex taking full advantage of Olive's nakedness. One hand was caressing her breast, and I could only guess where the other one was.

Later, I lay back in Christian's arms, his hand gently caressing my breast, and watched my husband make love to Olive. I must say I was a little jealous to see him thrusting into her, but I knew he would be more than ready for me when we returned home.

The following morning I had a tender pussy and a slightly sore head. Strong coffee and a large breakfast helped my head, but there was little I could do for my pussy but apply soothing baby cream. We had a quiet day on the beach, totally relaxing. Christian was away on business and I'm not sure where Olive was, probably recovering from the night before, but it was nice to be on our own for the day. Christian wasn't back by dinner time, and after a nice meal, we decided on an early night. Things down below were feeling a lot better and well enough to take full advantage of what Alex had to offer. Afterwards, we lay in each others arms contentedly and fell asleep.

ladyellen
ladyellen
1,124 Followers
12