Laura and Cathy’s Carnal Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honey, will you promise not to get mad at me?"

Steve felt his heart race with excitement; he had a feeling he knew what was coming. His voice broke as he gave her his assurance. He felt his cock starting to leak precum.

"Of course not honey, tell me what's been going on. Remember, you promised never to lie to me again!"

"Steve, you know what you wanted me to do? Well, I can't believe it but it's really happening. I've already met a man who's interested in me."

Steve wondered if she could hear his heart pounding in his chest. He took a deep breath and forced himself to speak.

"Have you fucked him?" he choked.

"No, not yet, but I did do the other thing!"

Steve felt his heart beat even faster. He noticed she had used the word "yet."

"Jesus! Does that mean what I think it does, Laura?"

"I...I...think so... I sucked him off just like we always talk about and he came in my mouth. God Steve....he came so much, even more than Ben did! It made me feel so naughty! Are you okay with this honey? You're sure you're not mad?"

Steve broke out in a cold sweat. His heart felt as if it was going to break through his chest. He wondered if she had swallowed it all but didn't want to ask. He tried to be cool about it. His hand had unzipped his pants and was playing with his cock as if it had a mind of its own.

"No I'm not mad honey, god you're getting me so horny! My cock is getting so hard I can't believe it! You're not putting me on are you?"

"No Steve, I'm not kidding! I wouldn't do that to you honey. You said your cock is getting hard, this is really exciting you, isn't it?"

"Yeah, it sure as hell is! Are you going to see this guy again?"

"Do you want me too Steve?"

The moment of truth had arrived. Steve had dreamt of this day since Laura had ended her affair with Ben. When she had confessed how good the sex had been Steve had surprised himself by getting an erection. He had wanted her to do it again ever since. Somehow Steve couldn't bring himself to say the words.

"If it will make you happy Laura, I want whatever you want. What's he like?"

"Well, you don't have to worry about me running off with him if that's what you're worried about, he's way too young for that! And he's really really big, even bigger than Ben! If it's okay with you, I'd like to go to bed with him. Actually, Jerome's waiting for me right now. Is that okay, honey?"

"Jerome? Christ Laura, is the guy black?"

"Yes he is honey, and god he's so gorgeous, can I, please?"

"Jesus, you are full of surprises aren't you? I told you before that I was fine with it Laura, I could hardly go back on it now!"

"I know you did darling, I just needed to know that you're still okay with it!"

"Sweetheart, I've got to admit I'm a little stunned. I hadn't expected anything to happen this soon, and god, I sure wasn't expecting him to be young and black. Don't forget, you have to tell me everything Laura, I don't want you to leave anything out!"

"I won't! Thanks hon, he's waiting for me so I'd better go. I'll phone you tomorrow night okay? I Love you lots and lots, goodnight!"

Steve stood there, listening to the dial tone and collecting his thoughts. His cock ached as he imagined his wife with a black man. He wondered how it was possible that he could be scared, jealous, and horny all at the same time. Laura had sounded so excited he knew he would never be able to sleep. He decided he would go to an all night adult theater across town to keep himself busy. It was going to be a very long night.

**********

Laura had never needed fucking so badly in her life. Well here goes, she thought, there's no turning back now! She held her breath and tapped on Jerome's door.

"It's open baby, come on in!"

Laura opened the door and stepped into the room. Jerome was naked and lying back on the bed, his cock was in his hand, fully erect and throbbing. He was so beautiful. She wondered what he could possibly see in a middle-aged housewife like herself.

"Take off your clothes baby. I want to see your body before I fuck you!"

"Please Jerome, I feel really self conscious. Let me turn off the lights!"

"Damn it Laura, I said I want you to take your clothes off, do it now!"

His voice had changed, and taken on a more authoritative tone. This was a side of Jerome that she hadn't seen until now. It made him seem powerful and in control and gave him a dangerous edge that she liked. Laura felt herself getting soaked. It would be nice if Steve were more forceful. It made her feel good to have a man tell her what to do.

"Okay but I'm warning you Jerome, I'm no fashion model, I need to lose a few pounds!"

"Baby, I like my women to have a little meat on their bones. Now come on, don't be shy, get those clothes off and show me your little white ass before you get a good spanking!"

Laura liked having someone tell her what to do. She unfastened her halter top and felt her bared nipples spring to attention. She slipped off her skirt and panties as Jerome lay there jacking off. She climbed onto the bed, and got down on all fours. Jerome pulled open the cheeks of her ass, exposing her puckered little asshole to his gaze, his big black hands contrasting with her lovely white ass. Laura looked back at Jerome with a look of pure lust as she felt his hot stiff cock probing at the entrance to her dripping furrow. "Fuck me really hard baby!"

Jerome loved fucking horny married women. They behaved like animals in bed. Surrounded by thick black hair, Laura's swollen cunt sat between her legs like an over ripe peach, filling the air with its musky scent. Her heavy breasts swayed beneath her like a pair of udders. His cock felt like it was ready to explode. He circled her waist with his big hands and shoved his giant black tool up inside her belly in one long smooth stroke.

"Oh fuck Yeahhh! That's it, oooh goddd... you feel so good...its soooo big!"

"You like that big cock baby?" he teased, pulling it all the way out to its massive plum shaped head, then slowly easing it back up inside.

Laura swore she could feel every vein on his cock. Unwilling to let go, her cunt made a tight seal around his cock as he drew himself back. Slowly and surely, he increased his pace driving in and out of her like a battering ram. She moaned with pleasure as he pounded away. She was sure going to have some good stories to tell Steve!

**********

Steve sat in the darkened theater and rubbed his cock through his pants as he watched the movie. As luck would have it, the movie was called "Cum in my wife's cunt please" and was a series of vignettes of married women fucking giant blacks with their husbands approval. He thought about Laura's phone call and how excited she'd sounded. She had surprised him by confessing she'd just finished giving a black man a blow job and then saying she wanted to go to bed with him. By now, she could be laying in his bed with a big load of cum in her pussy. Steve tried to put the image out of his mind; he didn't want to come too fast, so he decided he would get up and stretch his legs.

Steve found the restroom and went in to relieve himself. A tall powerfully built black came in and stood at the urinal next to his. The man looked down at him and nodded.

"How you doing pal, what do you think of the movie so far?"

Steve's heart quickened. It was hard not to stare at the stranger's cock. Even limp, it was a lot bigger than Steve's when he was excited.

Steve wondered if the man Laura was with was as big. His heart beat faster and his face turned a beet red.

"Pretty good, I guess." he replied, his voice breaking, as he tried to act casual. He didn't want the man to think he was gay.

"Do you like what you see buddy?" the man asked quietly.

He turned towards Steve with his thick ebony cock in his hand. Steve watched with fascination as the man's cock grew fully erect before his eyes. It had to be at least a foot long and was leaking a lot of pre-cum.

"Meet me in the middle of the back row," the man whispered "and you can suck me off!"

He put his giant cock back in his trousers and zipped himself up. He winked and turned to leave, Steve called after him in a panic.

"Wait! I...I think you've got the wrong idea!" Steve cried.

The man looked down at Steve's fully erect cock and chuckled.

"Sure I have pal, sure I have! I'll be waiting for you back in the theater."

Laura cuddled up to Jerome and lit a cigarette. She felt like a contented cow that had just been bred by a prize bull. A huge glob of warm semen oozed out from between her fully splayed cuntlips and ran down her bottom onto the sheet. Suddenly, she had an idea.

"Jerome, would you do something for me?"

"Sure I will baby, what would you like me to do?"

"Would you go into my purse and get my digital camera for me? I'd like you to take a picture of my pussy while it's full of your cum. My husband will go nuts when he sees it!"

"Laura, you're quite the lady. Tell me about your husband, babe. Is he cool with you fucking other men?"

Laura sighed and exhaled a big cloud of smoke.

"Steve's a sweetie. He just can't get it up the way he used to but he lets me have my fun, because he knows I need far more than he's able to give me. By the way, I told him all about you," she giggled. "I think it really turned him on! He's a wonderful guy. I bet you'd really like him too!"

"It sounds like you've got a really understanding husband. You know, maybe we could all get together after the cruise. I've got a luxury time-share about an hours drive up the coast. Would you and your husband like to be my guests one weekend? The place has a real nice spa. It would be a good opportunity for him to get to know me. If he felt comfortable enough maybe I could give you a good fucking while he watched."

"Oh Jerome, you are such a bad boy, I'd love to fuck you in front of him, that sounds so hot! I'm starting to get horny just thinking about it. I wonder what Steve is doing right now."

"He's probably whacking himself off thinking about me giving you a big cream pie. Well, let's not disappoint him! Come on baby, climb back onto the saddle!"

"I can't believe that you're ready to go again so soon!"

"Baby, there's a lot more where that came from!"

**********

Steve returned to the theatre and stood in the aisle for a moment, letting his eyes get used to the dark. He couldn't believe what he was doing! After seeing there were only a handful of people, and that they weren't paying any attention, he felt his way down to the center of the back row and sat down. His legs were shaking so much they felt like rubber. The man was waiting, his fly was open and his huge cock standing at the ready.

"I knew you'd come," he said quietly. "I can spot a cocksucker a mile away!"

"I'm not a queer!" Steve whispered. "I've never done anything like this before!"

"No one said you were buddy, you're just horny like me. Here, put my jacket on the floor. It'll make it a lot easier on your knees!"

Steve kneeled down between the seats and took the man's cock in his hand. He hesitated, unsure how to begin.

"What are you waiting for man? Suck my dick and make me come!"

**********

Laura woke up and rubbed her eyes. Jerome was sitting up in bed, looking down at her with a big smile on his face. She began to remember what they had been up to last night. God, her cunt smelled so funky! Laura hoped her sister's night had been as good as hers had been! "Good morning! Boy Laura, you sure can sleep, I was beginning to wonder if you'd ever wake up! Can I get you a cup of coffee or something?"

"Oh please... I'd love one!

As Jerome made the coffee, Laura had a shower and thought about how good last night had been. Taking all of his giant cock had made her feel like a real woman. She wondered what Steve had done last night. She only wished he could have watched her, she felt guilty getting the fuck of a lifetime while he was home all alone. After Laura had her coffee, she got dressed and said goodbye to Jerome.

"Jerome, you were awesome last night, but I hope you understand it can only be for the one night. I hate to say goodbye but I really have to go. Cathy and I have so much to do. We've signed ourselves up for just about every activity on the ship!"

"Last night was great for me too! I understand completely. Clarence and I have a lot to do too. Maybe we'll run into you again. Here, I'll give you my phone number. Please think about my invitation and give me a call if you'd like to get together."

"Oh, I definitely want us to get together Jerome, but it will have to wait till we get back home."

You know Laura; you're a very special lady, not too many women can handle my size! Anyway, if you ever do find yourself hungry for some really big dick, I know a club that might interest you. The brothers would line up around the block to fuck a fine white lady like you!"

"You're kidding, now you've got me interested! What kind of a club is that?"

"Clarence and I belong to an exclusive private club called The Ace of Spades. About once a month, we rent a suite at the Sheraton and throw a wild party. The club is strictly interracial. It's a place where white ladies can meet black men and have sex. Of course, there are always a few select bisexual men there too. It's a very popular club. If you're interested, I could try to get you in as my guests."

Laura hoped she could talk Steve into going. She felt a deep hunger begin to build in her pussy. Now that she'd fucked Jerome, she wanted to try other black men, and one of her favorite fantasies was to see Steve with another man.

"Gee, I didn't even know there were clubs like that! I'd love to go, but I'm not sure about my husband. I think we'd better start off very slowly with that weekend at your condo."

To be continued...

12