Laura & John Ch. 4

Story Info
The boss and his sub enjoy the great outdoors.
1.6k words
4.34
37.1k
1
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/24/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4: Thank God It's Friday

As it turned out, John and Laura spent the start of the afternoon merely talking. They discussed their hopes and fears regarding their new relationship, as well as the boundaries that must be placed upon it. They spoke of the need for secrecy in order to protect their respective families. Granted, Laura's children were adults and on their own, but still how shocked they would be to learn their mother was having an affair with a married man, not to mention the D/s aspect of it.

Laura listened attentively as John described his marriage as one that had started off loving and passionate, but over the years had grown into something of a comfortable friendship.

"Perhaps other men of 46 are willing to settle for that," he said.

"But you're not," she replied quietly.

He pushed back an errant lock of his blonde hair that had fallen over his forehead, then rubbed his face slowly. "No…. I am not, and certainly not after meeting you. There is something in you that reaches out and brings these feelings to the surface, feelings I didn't even realize I had before."

She smiled at him, then flushed with embarrassment as her stomach growled noisily.

"Lunchtime, " John cheerfully announced. "I'll order some sandwiches to be sent over, how would that be?"

Laura agreed and they took care of a few more items on the to-do list while waiting. The couple worked well and efficiently together and by the time the food arrived, they had the day's workload knocked out. After the delivery boy left,, instead of opening the bag and setting out their lunch, John pulled Laura from her chair and told her to lock up the office and meet him at the garage in back of the house.

While she turned on the answering machine, closed the blinds, and made sure all was in order, he was pulling the top off the jeep, filling the cooler with beer and ice from the refrigerator, and stashing a blanket under the seat. As he backed out of the garage, he spotted her in his side mirror, walking towards him and he was struck again by his good fortune. She climbed into the passenger seat and looked at him questioningly.

"Sir, where are we going, or should I not ask?"

"You can always ask me anything, unless I tell you to be still, alright? Anyway, it's Friday, and a perfect day for a picnic in the woods, don't you agree?"

Laura smiled and nodded and settled into her seat, enjoying the ride in the afternoon sunlight. Quickly leaving the city behind, John soon turned off the highway and then made several more turns until they were deep into a secluded wooded area. Finally turning onto a dirt road, he followed the two-track until they parked on the mossy bank of a swiftly flowing creek.

"This is perfect, it's beautiful here!" she exclaimed, delighted by their surroundings.

"I hoped you'd like it. Sit right there for a second," John hopped out of the vehicle, retrieving the blanket from its hiding spot. He hastily arranged it, the food, and the cooler in a sunny spot by the water's edge. Then turning back to Laura, he smiled, that same wicked smile again.

"Take your clothes off, pet, and then join me," he ordered as he stretched out on his side on the blanket. Leaning on one elbow, he watched to see how readily she would obey.

"Oh my God," she thought, "I'm not sure I can do this. I haven't been totally naked in front of him and it's broad daylight out here."

She glanced at his face and saw his expectant expression. "Aaahhhhh.. I can't disappoint him so soon," she decided. Standing up she reached under her sweater and unhooked the back of her bra, then pulled the straps down her arms and over her hands, then pulled it out from the sweater's waistband. John laughed heartily at her attempt to delay the inevitable. Likewise, she slipped her shoes and stockings off from under skirt then, closing her eyes, she slid the skirt down over her hips and off.

"You're almost there, love… hurry now."

She opened her beautiful eyes and kept them on his face as she pulled the long sweater up and over her head, dropping it onto the seat behind her. Standing completely naked in the middle of nowhere, the sun beaming down on her body, and her newly found Master staring at her, she was totally unnerved.

"You are so lovely… come to me." John tried to allay her discernible fear.

Laura joined him quickly on the blanket, kneeling at his side. John kept a steady stream of chatter designed to put her at ease while he handed her a beer from the cooler. They ate companionably together and Laura made every effort to forget she was totally nude as John lounged beside her, fully clothed. Once their appetite for food had been satisfied, he pulled her face down to his and kissed her tenderly.

"Did you get enough to eat, pet?"

"Oh yes, it was delicious, thank you. Did you have enough, Sir?"

"Nooooo.. " he replied, slowly pushing her back onto the blanket. "I saved room for dessert."

He began arranging her limbs just so, hands over her head which made her breasts thrust up and out beautifully, and her knees bent, then spread. Gazing down at her body so willingly exposed to him, John felt a rush of excitement and lust as a result of having this level of power and control over another.

"Close your eyes, Laura. Don't open them until I say."

As her eyelids fluttered down, her long lashes sweeping against her cheeks, John dropped to his knees at her feet. Moving them slightly, he eased his upper body between her legs until he was lying with his face only inches from her glistening pussy. He admired the short neatly trimmed bush, the rosy inner lips showing through. Spreading them apart with his thumbs, her pulsating clit was revealed.

At first, Laura felt only his warm breath, then pleasure filled her body as his tongue began exploring her. Lazily at first, he licked at her cuntlips, up and down each side of her slit, then he took her breath away completely by fastening his lips around her clit and sucking on it gently. Holding it there, he flicked the tip of his tongue up and down rapidly against it until Laura began to squirm under him. John eased first one finger, and then another inside her hole and twisted them left and right while he continued his stimulation of her clit. Finding her to be unbelievably hot inside, John had a flash of inspiration. Stretching out his free hand, he fumbled into the cooler for a few cubes of ice. He pulled away from her momentarily, popping one cube in his mouth, then moved in to press his mouth closely to her and used his tongue to push the cube into her hot pussy. Holding the other cube between his fingers, he reached upward and began circling her nipples with it. By the time the cubes had melted, Laura was whimpering and shaking with the need to cum.

"Tell me who you are," John growled as he lapped at her clit.

"I'm your slave, your slut, Sir, " she cried out, biting her lower lip.

"My little fuckslut…. Beg me to be allowed to cum."

"Please, oh please, Sir… I'm sooo close, please.. "

He continued working her pussy until he felt she was on the verge, then abruptly stopped, causing her to wail with frustration. "My greedy little fuckslut, open your eyes now."

Laura did as ordered, blinking in the sunlight.

"Now prop yourself up on your elbows and watch as I make you cum. Be loud, pet, there is no one close enough to hear you…. I think."

John pressed his lips to her mound and worked his way back down teasingly, licking and kissing. Then stiffening his tongue, he stabbed it into her hole repeatedly. As Laura rapidly approached her orgasm, he returned to licking her clit and finger fucking her deeply. When he slipped his thumb between her asscheeks and rubbed it against her anus, she came explosively on his face, drenching him thoroughly as she screamed out in ecstasy.

Filled with lust, John frantically undid his pants, shoved them along with his boxers down to his knees and rolled onto his back. His cock stood straight up and throbbing, the head swollen and purplish.

"Get up here, fuckslut, and take care of this."

Laura scrambled up onto her knees and straddled him, still panting from her orgasm. She moved slowly, trying to ease herself down on his cock, but as soon as John felt her pussy begin to engulf him, he pushed down on her shoulders hard and rammed it home.

"Fuck my cock, slut, faster." He thrust his hips up as she began humping up and down, her full breasts bouncing as she squeezed her cunt around him. Grabbing hold of her hand, he placed it on her belly and slid their joined hands slowly downward. He pushed her fingers into place and grunted up at her, "Rub your clit for me, slut, and work that pussy on my cock."

Laura fingered and rubbed her sensitive clit as she continued to ride her Master's thick cock as he urged her on. Staring into each other's eyes, their bodies slammed together. When Laura added a circling motion of her hips to the down stroke, he lost all control and came, shooting his load in spurts that rocked both their bodies, the air filled with the sound of their pleasure.

Collapsing on top of him, Laura listened to his heart beat slow and his breathing even out while his hands gently stroked her back. His cock, now soft, slipped wetly from her body. John rolled her to her side and held her tightly and they drifted off to a peaceful, deserved sleep with the sunlight streaming over them.