Laura & Twins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maximina
Maximina
19 Followers

    No, please don't leave. Laura knew that her own expression must have betrayed her as Rosie seemed to hesitate, almost sinisterly, to observe Laura's growing helplessness and desire. Rosie's face was bowed toward Laura's tingling wet pussy as she let the tips of her fingernails slowly trail down her chest and sides. The skin beneath her nails reacted instantly, with a wave of heat and cold chills. Goose pimples suddenly appeared all over her, and her nipples hardened even more making her breasts an amazing sight to behold. Despite this, Rosie's eyes didn't flinch. Instead they turned into crescents of hazel staring erotically up at Laura between her silently heaving breasts. Unlike the canvas of her face, Rosie's eyes conveyed only one thing, and they screamed it with the power and grace of an angelic duet; I want you! Laura's body responded to those eyes as if Rosie had some magical power over her. For a moment Laura contemplated if Rosie could make her cum like this, without even touching her pussy. She felt the warm tingling sensation flame up between her legs, as if Rosie's eyes were two stars radiating sexual energy. Yes, I bet she could.

    Rosie slowly, reluctantly pulled herself away from Laura, standing up in front of Laura once more with a soft sigh. Rosie's own body seemed to have been infected by Laura's Goose bumps. Laura was enchanted by this vision before her, failing to find the words. 'Amazing' just didn't seem to fit the goddess she found herself craving for. Finally Laura found the word she was looking for. Perfect. She is perfect.

Rosie took one of her softest clean sheets out of the closet and carefully covered Rosie's body.

"He's going to love you... Hell you're going to love his cock. I know I do" said Rosie, giggling at the fact that she had almost sounded like a commercial.

Rosie, praising her own brother's penis seemed to snap Laura out of her trance. She let out a deep sigh, having almost forgotten about what she was there to do.

"We'll see, I hope this works"

A few minutes later the girls heard Ben's car pull in. Rosie quickly made sure all the lights in the house were off, and that the two bedroom doors were wide open. Then she hid under the covers of Ben's bed where Laura had been the night before.

    As the lock on the front door rattled Laura's heart began to race. What have I gotten myself in to? Rosie's teasing had already gotten her in the mood, but the excitement and anticipation was killing her. Every inch of her body was already begging to be touched, and the soft sheet on top of her was rubbing ever so gently against her breasts and thighs as she took in slow deep breaths. Finally she could hear Ben enter the house, lock the door, and walk through the kitchen. Waiting in silence, Laura could once again hear every beat of her own heart as she could see Ben's handsome silhouette walk into the hallway. After a few moments, as if on cue he began to remove his shirt. He stood there for a moment staring into the darkness where Laura was tied to the bed, as he rubbed his crotch through his pants. When he finally unbuttoned and pulled down his pants and boxers Laura was fixated on his hard cock. Was it that big last night? Then Ben silently moved into the room, and began to slowly pull down on the cover, exposing Laura's nude bound body to the night air once again. She could feel his eyes moving across her body, and felt as though her heart would leap out of her chest. No! relax Laura, just breathe, it's way to dark for him to see me; he doesn't even know its me. Just like she had seen the night before, Ben began to silently kiss her legs. With each kiss she could feel energy building within her. Her body's craving to be touched only grew with each teasing caress of Ben's lips. At last, Ben's soft warm kisses had reached her thighs, and he crawled up onto the bed to lean in and give her pussy a single tender kiss. His warm breath felt like heaven as it drifted in to her slightly open slit.

    Ben slowly began to lick up and down Laura's soft sweet pussy lips, carefully covering her clit with saliva with the full length of his tongue. My god, he's so tender. Laura began to wish that she had a brother like this. She let her mind race into the part of the innocent sister, letting her brother eat her out for the first time. The feeling was electric, and somehow familiar. So this is where Rosie learned her stuff. Ben licked and wet his fingers and began to softly, and very slowly push them inside her. By this point her vagina was craving him so much that the feeling of his fingers inside her was almost better than any cock she'd ever had. Ben slowly pushed two fingers, in and out of Laura's wet pussy, each time letting the tip of his fingers rub the roof of her vagina, just like his sister had done to her before, only this time it was with bigger and stronger hands.

    Ben repositioned himself beside Laura as he continued to finger-fuck her as if she was his own sister. With his other hand he caressed her chest, circling her beautiful tits getting within a hair's distance of her painfully hard nipples with each pass. And finally, Ben bent down to kiss her. Laura couldn't wait, and even though she was tied to the bed she did her best to lean upward into the kiss. Ben's breathing became deeper by the second as his tongue explored Laura's mouth. His fingers began to thrust inside her faster, and deeper as Laura moved her hips in tandem. Their tongues met and twisted together savoring each other's taste and texture. Oh my god! I'll do anything! Anything you ask, just please give me your cock! Ben then broke off the kiss and Laura gasped, hoping that he could read her mind just then. She wasn't disappointed however when Ben went down to give one of Laura's nipples a kiss. Then he gave each nipple a strong suck, pulling in with them as much of her breasts as he could into his mouth. She let out another little gasp and then tried once again, in vain to silence herself. She was desperately trying not to give her identity away, but she wasn't even sure if she cared anymore.

    Ben stopped thrusting with his fingers, and instead began to flick them up and down inside Laura's drenched pussy. He sat up, and took hold of his rock-hard cock, and he positioned himself beside Laura's head. Laura immediately took the hint, and opened her mouth wide, letting Ben feed his dick to her, inch by inch. She took in as much as she could, letting her tongue lick each side of his dick in her mouth. Once his member was wet enough, Ben began to slowly rock back and forth, fucking Laura's mouth while his fingers continued to flick against her g-spot. He gently held her head with his free hand, guiding her. After only a few seconds of this Laura began to moan over Ben's dick.

"Yea, sis." Ben whispered, "You like to suck your brother's cock don't you?". The words excited Laura beyond any dirty talk she had ever heard before, and she tried her best to respond with his member deep in her mouth.

"Uhmmm-hmmm" Oh god yes! Let me be your sister, your personal slut!

"Do you want me to fuck you?"

"MmmHmmmm" Laura moaned loudly, already starting to feel close to an orgasm.

Ben pulled himself away from Laura's lips, and moved himself the V of her legs created by the constraints of the silky white rope pulling at her ankles.

"You want this?" Ben teased quietly, as he rubbed the tip of his wet cock up and down Laura's wet slit. Remember to whisper!

"Oh yes, Fuck me brother. Please, put it in me." Laura whispered, keeping her voice indistinguishable from Rosie's.

    Ben continued to rub his cock against her clit, and around her opening, driving her mad with lust. She began to lift her ass, trying desperately to get so much as an inch of him inside her, but he would pull back allowing it only to touch her. She was tied to the bed and helpless, completely at the mercy of this strange man above her. He could do literally anything he wanted to her, and she wouldn't be able to stop him. The thought of this was driving Laura wild.

"Please, fu.. fuck me" Laura stuttered in her whisper as the head of his cock rubbed across her clit, making her knees jump.

    Ben slowly moved his cock down her slit till it was resting against her wet opening. Then, he finally began to slowly ease his way down on her. Laura couldn't hold back a moan as she could feel the head of his rock-hard manhood slide into her. Ben paused for just a moment, then slowly let his cock gently rock into her, bit by bit. Laura swore she could feel every inch, every vein, every texture of Ben's throbbing cock as her pussy eagerly swallowed it whole. Ben continued to descend, pushing all of himself deep inside Laura's wet cunt, letting the tip of his cock gently push against her cervix. The feeling of Ben filling her up with his cock was more than Laura had imagined it could be, and she let out another quiet moan in satisfaction as Ben began to slowly thrust in and out of her, his silhouette seeming to hover effortlessly over her in the darkness.

    After a few minutes, Ben leaned down close to Laura, kissing her deeply as he began to thrust his cock into her faster, and harder. He kissed her cheek, then her neck, and whispered into her ear,

"You might even feel better than my sister."

Laura panicked, but Ben didn't stop fucking her for a second. He knows!? He did know that it was her, and knowing that he knew was intoxicating to Laura. Did he just say I'm better than Rosie? Her head was swimming in the heat of the moment mixed with her own confusion.

Ben decreased his thrusting to a slow, gentle pace, pausing each time as the head of his cock reached her opening.

"Please, don't stop! Keep fucking me. I'm sorry," Laura said out loud. "Please, let me cum" Laura let out, in desperation.

"Not yet" replied Ben, "First I need to teach you a lesson for trying to deceive me."

Laura felt her heart jump again, but the constant rhythm of Ben's hard cock eased the pain. Is he serious? Ben reached over her to the night-stand beside the bed, and turned on the tiny lamp that was there. Suddenly Laura found herself feeling even more vulnerable as the room was bathed with dim light. As she looked up at Ben, she could see soft smile across his face, which helped to quickly put her mind at ease. Laura looked down and could now see the length of his manhood pushing inside her. The sight took her breath away, but then she heard something. She looked to her side and saw Rosie standing in the hallway, leaning against the door frame and rubbing herself as she fondled her own breast. Rosie mouthed the words "I'm sorry" through a glazed look of pure lust. Ben followed Laura's eyes to his naked sister.

"Rosie, come here."

She did exactly as he said, but didn't stop touching herself.

"I want you to help me teach Laura a lesson. Get on the bed, and kneel over her face. Make her eat you out while I fuck her."

Laura's eyes widened at he thought as she stared into Rosie's eyes. Oh god, this is too much! Rosie did as her brother asked, and she carefully positioned herself over Laura, so that she could still see the look in her eyes as she lowered her wet pussy down to Laura's mouth. Laura watched as Rosie gripped and pinched her own nipples, preparing herself for the pleasure to come. The two girls locked gazes as Laura began to lick Rosie's glistening slit.

"Ooh, yea. Just like that" moaned Rosie, as Laura began to flick her tongue up and down against her soaking clit.

It wasn't long before Rosie began to ride Laura's tongue, moving her hips back and forth, slowly coating Laura's mouth with her juices. Ben, picked up Laura's thighs as much as they would come up from the bed, and slid his knees under her so that he could fuck her while sitting up. He re-inserted his wet cock, and started to rock in tune with his sister, thrusting himself into Laura at an upward angle, purposefully pushing against the roof of her cunt with each thrust. Then he licked his thumb, and began to rub her clit up and down with it as he fucked her. Laura felt like her heart was going to break out of her chest. She could barely breathe as she began to push her tongue up inside Rosie, now humping her mouth with the full length of her pussy.

"Oh fuck, Ben, she's making me cum!" Rosie shouted.

Laura swelled with pride, not expecting to get Laura to orgasm so quickly.

"Cum on her face, sis" Ben replied. And with that, Rosie let out the loudest moan of the day,

"OHHH SHIT! Fuuuck.." Her body bucked and she grabbed Laura by the hair with one hand while pinching and pulling one of her nipples with the other.

Rosie lifted herself up from Laura's face as she came, letting a tiny trickle of juice drip down from her cunt into Laura's open mouth.

"Drink it Laura!" Ben demanded.

    Laura did her best to comply, keeping her mouth open wide, she let Rosie's bitter-sweet juice drop on to her tongue as Rosie furiously fingered her own clit, still in the rapture of her own orgasm. Ben began to fuck Laura even faster at the sound of this, and as he continued to rub her clit with his thumb his other hand reached up to grab Laura's breast. Rosie was still cumming when Laura felt heat growing between her own legs, almost as if Ben's cock was on fire inside her. As Rosie's juice dripped into her mouth Laura began to to shake.

"Fuck, me too!" she announced.

And with that Ben doubled his efforts, making Laura's following moan shutter by the force of his cock as his body slapping against her with each forward thrust. Laura's bound body convulsed under Ben and Rosie as she was pounded by Ben through her entire orgasm. The sensation was almost too much for her to bear, but she had no way to stop him. She closed her eyes as wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure pulsed through her. She had to take a moment to swallow Rosie's juices so that she could breathe and let out a long awaited moan of ecstasy. She no longer had to keep quiet, and the pent up sexual energy burst out with her moan so loudly that Rosie could feel her pussy vibrate above Laura's mouth. Laura's cunt tightly gripped Ben's cock as she shook, and a second later he started to moan with her. He pushed himself into her as deep as he could, gripping both of her breasts. He pinched each of Laura's nipples as his cock began to shoot his hot thick cum into her helpless body. Laura felt as if she was cumming a second time, as Ben's cum filled her up, and started to drip down the crack of her ass.

   

"Oh god! Yes!" she shouted, as Ben unloaded stream after stream of cum into her. His body shuddered as he made a few last thrusts. Laura could feel the heat from his cum churning inside her, dripping down her exposed skin.

"Ok sis, I think she needs a kiss. Taste yourself" Ben ordered, somewhat out of breath as he slowly pulled himself out of Laura.

Rosie did as she was ordered, by dismounting Laura and giving her a soft and sensual kiss, then licking up her own juice from Laura's lips. Rosie smiled looking down at Laura.

"Thank you" Rosie whispered.

Laura smiled back with an intoxicated look on her eyes. No, I should be thanking you!

"One last thing Laura," said Ben "you need to drink the rest of this" as he held out his cock, with cum dripping from the tip.

"You're not done?" Laura asked.

"No questions, just do as I say" Ben ordered calmly, as he fed her his cock once again. Laura did as asked, and was quite happy to after the orgasm she'd just had. She did her best to suck out every last drop of Ben's cum, noting how differently he tasted than his sister. Not bad, but not as tasty as Rosie.

------------

    When Ben felt his cock was sufficiently free of cum, he got up and was about to leave the room to head for the shower.

"So, are you guys going to untie me?" Laura asked.

Rosie turned to Ben as if to ask "Can I?", but Ben simply shook his head.

"Not yet. Rosie, you know what to do. We need to make her understand" Ben exchanged an affirming nod with his sister. And Rosie resumed her kiss assault on Laura, planting one on every inch of her face and chest.

As Ben was taking a shower, Rosie went to her closet and pulled out a digital camera with a flash. Laura stayed silently stunned as Rosie stood next to the bed naked and we, and began to take pictures of her bound to the bed.

"What are you going to do with these pictures?" asked Laura timidly.

"That's up to Ben. As long as you do what he says, he won't do anything with them."

"And what if I don't?"

"I don't know, he might send them to your parents, or something like that."

"He wouldn't! Has he done this before?" Laura felt violated, but still in the haze of her own orgasm.

"Yes. But I'm not allowed to talk about it. Don't worry, he'll probably just keep these for himself." Rosie's voice resounded calmness and reassurance to Laura, so she continued to lay there, letting the seductress take her photos.

For the first time Laura noticed that Rosie seemed very different than before. This side of her was very submissive. Then suddenly it all hit her.

"You had this planned all along didn't you?" Laura exclaimed.

Rosie's camera flashed, taking a shot of Laura's exposed pussy, wet with Ben's cum.

"No, not exactly. It was Ben's plan all along, except for what you and I did, in the shower." she paused, "Please don't tell him about that."

It all made sense to her now, the erotic movie, both of them cuddling up to her, Rosie undressing before her, and the sex across the hall. Laura had fallen for it, hook, line and sinker. For a moment she felt betrayed, but she couldn't deny that she had just had the most satisfying sex of her life, and she knew she would want more.

"So what are you two going to do with me?" Laura said sheepishly.

Rosie smiled, "Don't worry honey, we'll take good care of you. Being a sex slave can have it's perks."

Rosie winked, as she left the room, carrying the digital camera with over a dozen very sensitive pictures of Laura. A sex slave? Is she serious? What the fuck have I gotten myself in to this time. After a few moments Rosie returned, still naked, but without the camera.

"Ok, I think I can untie you now", she said as she began to unfasten the slipknots around each of the bed feet.

Once Rosie had completely freed Laura of her bonds, she gave her a soft kiss on the cheek.

"We're still friends right?" Rosie asked, looking concerned.

Laura thought for a moment, "No... I should hope we are much more than that. I just had your clit in my mouth you know".

Maximina
Maximina
19 Followers