Laura Ch. 01

Story Info
Aunt is comforted by grown-up nephew.
5.2k words
4.66
230.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
syrensong
syrensong
52 Followers

"Hello, is anyone home?" I called as I entered my Grans home. At least, that's how I still thought about it, despite the sad feeling that I experienced when I remembered that she passed away a few months earlier.

She had been a wonderful friend to me since my earliest days and the house, a rented townhouse in a development of similar units, built in 50's England to provide adequate, controlled rent accommodation for many families. I had lived in a similar house until my parents purchased one of their own, nine years ago, about five miles away.

My Grans house was taken over by Mom's younger brother, Frank who, with his wife Laura, had lived there since their marriage. And thus it was that I continued my visits to this home of so many happy memories. During my middle school years, with the school near to her house, daily lunch breaks were spent there and we became very close. Laura was often home, having a part time job as a beautician, and when the length demanded, she'd cut my hair.

She is a very vivacious and attractive lady, generous and caring, and thinking back I can remember fantasizing about her even then. She always treated me as an adult, and since my growing interests in literature and music were similar to hers, we became good friends, with her taking me to my first symphony concert, a day of discovery that has strongly influenced my whole life. I think she looked on me as a young brother, though I, as I became older, began to think of her as something very different.

Frank is a great guy, handsome and a hard worker. He is a skilled machinist, well paid and knowing only too well that I was always in need of extra cash, often gave me a few dollars to supplement my allowance. But, as I learned later, his interests tended to beer and snooker with his friends at the local club.

My attendance at the local school continued until I was sixteen, at which time I changed to a Technical college closer to home, and at eighteen began work in an engineering company, attending the local university one day and two evenings per week. The university was located on the route back home, a short distance from my Grandma's area, so I arranged to spend that time, maybe an hour, with her during those two evenings.

I'm very glad now that I did so, for she died later that fall. Laura insisted that I continue the arrangement, and so we return to the beginning.

Receiving no reply, I looked around, checked upstairs and could hear the shower in the bathroom. Assuming that it was Laura I went down and made tea for both of us. She came down a short time later, and not knowing I was there, had not fully closed her robe. As she entered the room, I was presented with this incredible sight of my beautiful aunt in a half open robe. I had dreamed about her many times, but seeing her like this, that she was lovelier than I could imagine, and my not inconsiderable beast reacted faster than I could.

"Sorry Laura," I stammered, "I tried to let you know I was here, but you were in the shower." I tried to look away, but couldn't. She saw the confusion on my face, the obvious bulge in my pants and with what I thought, and hoped was a slight delay; she casually closed and belted her robe.

"No harm done. I came down for a cuppa and I see you have made some. Sit down and relax, I'll dry my hair and be with you in a few minutes."

She did and she was. I was glad of those few minutes, for they allowed me to sit down, and without thinking chose the sofa, and tried to arrange my clothes so that my stubborn erection was not so apparent. Indeed, my only wish at that moment was enough time to take it out and relieve myself from this quite unexpected turn on.

When Laura came in, still dressed in her robe, which was usual, she sat by me, as was usual and began to talk to me about school, her latest records, some of her more odd clients, all as we had done many times before. I could not concentrate on anything she said, being conscious only of this wildly provocative woman sitting next to me, being completely naked under her robe.

Though I had seen her many times before in the same way, this just was not the same thing, and the more I thought the harder I became as I understood that she had only just a robe between us. A little mental arithmetic: Mom is 39, so Frank is 35, which makes Laura 32.

She continued to talk about her life and I detected a note of desperation of her need to confide all the feelings and frustrations that had built up inside her. As she became more agitated her robe slipped open, revealing her smooth shapely legs up to the middle of her thighs, and she moved to close it. I held her arm and pleaded, "Please, no. I love to look at your legs and have spent many hours wondering where they went when they disappeared under your skirt."

She looked at me, seeing perhaps, for the first time, not her young nephew but a tall, strong and not unpleasing young man who was showing her more attention and affection than she had received for some time. I think it was then that she really noticed the growth in my pants that I was still trying to hide.

Looking surprised, she allowed the robe to stay open as she carried on with her narrative, saying that though married for nine years they had no children and that Frank seemed more interested in his club activities than her. He wished to go out to the pubs and ball games, while she wanted to go to the theatre and concert halls, and this evening was typical in that he had gone to meet his buddies to play in a snooker match, and would return, probably after eleven, not drunk but sleepy and content. He was still always kind and considerate, never ill-treated her, but just the reverse.

They had no common interests and were slowly drifting apart to the stage now where they were like two friends living in the same house. As she spoke she became more animated, her color heightened, making her excitingly attractive. I touched my hand to her face as a of gesture of comfort, and she, in return, put her hand on my thigh for reassurance, I don't know whether she realized it, but her hand was dangerously near my erection and her wrist was resting against it. No need to describe the effect!

Exhausted by her revelations, she leaned her head against my shoulder as if to gain some energy from me. As she did so the top of her robe loosened, giving my delighted eyes a view of her high firm breasts. She saw my obvious attention, but made no attempt to close her robe. Indeed, as she nestled onto me it opened even more. I forced my attention back to her face, only to see the tears forming in her eyes. Never having been in this situation before, I was at a loss to know to do, so I bent over and kissed her; just a light touch on the lips to say, don't worry, all will be well, you can count on me for anything, just as you helped me in the past..

For a long moment she remained still, and then, glory be, she put both arms around my neck and returned my kiss with interest! Full open mouth and tongue, giving those little of sounds of pleasure, which only intensifies one's own. Without knowing, I had wrapped my arms around her so tightly that she was forced to push me away to take a breath.

"Easy," she smiled breathlessly, "You'll break me in two," and putting her arms around me again, resumed that glorious, all consuming kiss. I held her as tightly as I possibly could without actually fracturing her ribs, though later she told me she feared I would.

While she may not of been fully aware of my aroused state at the beginning, there no way it could be disguised now. Holding her as close as I was, there was no mistaking its presence now, as it was boring hard into her thigh. I tried to move it, but she, somehow, maneuvered it to her lower thighs and let it stay there.

I have had several girlfriends, with each one helping me to explore the many delights of the female body while they, in turn, gained the same from me. It never ceased to amaze me that the girls are as intent as the boys to indulge in this mutually thrilling adventure. My present girl permits, encourages and participates wholeheartedly in our quest for each and every sexual experience, short only of actual intercourse. We take and give each other orgasmic relief in the many other ways available, but must confess to yet being a virgin.

We continued to kiss, each straining against the other, and my hand slowly inched its way up her body until I reached and cupped her breast. She trembled, but made no effort to discourage my liberty. I reached inside her robe and again held her breast, reveling in its satiny texture, and began to tease her nipple to hardness. She began to squirm under my touch and I moved my attention to the other creamy globe with the same encouraging result.

After a few minutes of this incredible action we were both quivering with excitement and I was desperately pushing against her thighs, trying to achieve some friction on my throbbing cock. I opened her robe and gazed at her beautiful body, almost hypnotized by the picture I had so longed to see, and began to trace my fingers down its exquisite length.

She stopped me at her navel. I tried to proceed but she firmly restrained me, and, sitting up, looked at me, and seeing the mixture of disappointment and undisguised lust in my eyes, released my hand, and with a shrug, which could only be interpreted as 'oh, what the hell,' then she slipped out of her robe, put one arm around my neck, placed her other hand on my raging rod and kissed me so passionately that my toes began to curl.

My now unrestrained hand resumed its travel, tickling her tummy and, and with excruciating slowness, encompassed her whole being. She shuddered and pushed against my palm, opening those lovely legs as she did so. Using one finger only I traced the small cleft of her lips up and down until I felt the shape of her pleasure button, and began to gently massage it's nub. The effect was electrifying.

Her whole body quivered, and arching her back began to squeeze and massage my grateful shaft. I slowly inserted one finger into her, moving and vibrating it as I went deeper. She pushed to accept more, so I inserted a second finger and continued the action. She began moaning and writhing, all the time repaying the attention to me.

I lowered my head to her shivering breasts, and satisfying a long time desire, I nuzzled my face between them, experiencing their indescribable satin-like texture. I kissed one then the other, not knowing which one to feast on first. I sucked, licked and kissed both, flicking her nipples with my tongue until she began to shake quite violently.

She pressed my fingers more deeply into her, and realizing what she was trying to achieve, I pumped as hard as I could whilst adding extra stimulation by using my thumb to massage her clitoris. Her breathing became labored, her head went back against my arm, until, abruptly, she stiffened, emitted a long and drawn out moan of pleasure and began to spasm. She twisted violently, squeezing my hand between her thighs and rubbing her own hardened nipples. Her grip on my rod tightened so hard that I wondered if it would ever recover.

Slowly, she began to relax, her breathing slowed, she released my still rigid shaft and brought her lips to mine in a different kind of kiss, of infinite sweet completion. No words were necessary to convey the emotional absolution we had achieved together.

I held her close with her head on my chest and we remained, unmoving for what seemed an eternity, but which, in reality lasted maybe two minutes. Her hand mercifully returned to the place that hungered for her touch. I was still hard, and, after squeezing for a few moments she slid onto her knees between my legs, unzipped my pants and slipped them off. My old friend stood smartly to attention as she took him in her hands and began rolling him between her palms.

She wrapped both hands around him, one above the other and I was gratified to see that the head still protruded. I think that she was also quite impressed for she softly kissed the head, and began to slide both hands round in opposing directions, to and fro, while using her lips and tongue. I squirmed and pushed until she released one hand, cupped my balls and took the beast fully into her moist, warm, accommodating mouth, or, at least, as much as she could, and I was selfishly urging more by holding her head and thrusting into her myself. I felt her begin to gag, pulled away and immediately slackened my pressure on her head. She paused, took a deep breath, and began to stroke me with increasing speed, taking me in a little farther each time while continuing to roll me with her tongue.

The multiple sensations of her marvelous mouth were indescribable. I had never felt so much pleasure before, and silently implored for it to last forever. But, as much as I wanted it to last, I was also frantic to achieve that climax which is so paramount to the male experience.

We both felt that familiar tightening of my balls, and with a final urgency, she took almost the full extent of my eager erection into her willing mouth as I exploded in a violent series of seemingly endless ejaculations. She withdrew slightly, and still containing me, continued to work me with hands, lips and tongue until I was completely spent, and the beast, finally satiated, relaxed and I was consumed by that warm glow of contentment, which follows total satisfaction.

Laura made to release me, but being the greedy fellow that I am, I held her head against me for a short while longer. She understood my happiness, and that I wished to prolong this moment and patiently waited until I reluctantly moved my hand. She released me, cleaned her mouth with some tissues and watched me as I struggled to find the right thing to say.

She reached her hand up to my face and putting her finger to my lips, shook her head slightly as if to say, no words necessary, as, indeed they weren't, except possibly those written by a man's eyes on his grateful heart.

I reached down to her and pulled her up to and over me, so that I had the full length of that wondrous body pressed against mine. I kissed her and pressed my cheek against hers, basking in the feel of her breasts and the slight but unmistakable pressure of my shaft against her pussy. She opened her thighs a little to settle it between them, and rolled her hips to add to the contact. We stayed in that entwined position for a short time, with both moving and twisting in an effort to mold our bodies even closer together.

With my arms tightly around her, I fondled and caressed her body, and feeling her responsive gyrations I whispered the question that was bursting to come out, but which also filled me with apprehension in case I caused any hurt to this beloved creature.

"Please, Laura, can I fuck you properly. I would sincerely love my first time to be with you?"

Just thinking about what I had said caused me to harden, and with us being so tightly fitted she was also very much aware of its increasing presence.

"With all your moans and gasping earlier, I wondered if you would have enough energy to continue," she giggled "I want you as much as you want me, and I think that you are more than ready." and reaching down, she verified that fact in a most pleasing manner. "Yes" she confirmed, "I want to have this inside me now, and to feel you fill me up with your seed."

Realizing that her compliance had shifted the initiative to me, I guided her onto the floor. I had to pause for a moment just simply look at this extraordinary picture. This object of my longtime dreams and imaginings, which usually ended in my masturbating to climax, now lay naked before me as I feasted my eyes on her incredible body, offering a fervent thank you to whatever fates had blessed me with this fulfillment of my utmost fantasies.

Sensing the reason for my prolonged absorption in her body, she, quite deliberately, leisurely, seductively and mind-blowing effectively, gradually opened her legs and placed her hands behind her head. Quite aware what the effect would be, she closed her eyes and arched her hips up towards me in an unmistakable gesture of invitation. That did it. Much as I wanted to continue to gloat over this tableau, there were other things I wanted more.

Placing a pillow under her head and her hips, I tenderly lowered myself on to her, supporting my weight on my elbows and knees, and thrilled to the touch of her vibrant body. She folded her arms around me, kissed me with that urgent passion and pulled me to her. I could feel my shaft pressing into her feathery hair, and it required a high degree of control, which surprised me, to refrain from going where I had longed to go for so many years. Instead, and to her surprise, I kissed her chin, her neck and began to move down her body with my lips and tongue. I paused at her breasts to pay the due homage, and, very slowly, made way down until I reached her soft down hair, that precursor to ecstasy. Descending more, I explored the meeting of her lips to that point where I could insert my tongue fully into her. She gasped, raised her knees, opened her legs as wide as she could, and with both hands on my head, urged me to maximum penetration. I needed no encouragement.

Putting my hands under her hips, I traced my way to her clit and circled it several times, then returned to her velvety and moist opening, enthusiastically endeavoring to exceed the previous ingress with each effort. As I continued this alternating attention, she was writhing and twisting, moaning and gasping, hoarsely pleading that I did not stop.

I had no intention of stopping what was a totally enjoyable activity, but such was the pressure she was applying to my head that this time I was the one unable to breathe. I responded to her urgency, giving more attention to her button, when she pushed hard against me, went suddenly rigid, uttered a sound I had never heard before, something between a gurgle and a low shriek, and began to shake quite violently. Her pressure on my head increased momentarily, and then subsided, as did her twisting gyrations. I continued my treatment with lessoning intensity, feeling her thighs, which she had clamped to the side of my head; slacken their grip, as she allowed her whole being to gradually relax. I looked up and saw that her eyes were closed so I tenderly licked the soft satin inside of her thighs as I waited for her to recover. She took a deep breath, opened her eyes, moist and shining and held out her arms, inviting me up and over her.

Only to happy to comply, I began to retrace my route upwards, kissing and caressing as I went, repeating the salutation to her breasts, until I again achieved that total contact with her body, and could reply to her invitation. Needless to say, my rod was straining to begin the ultimate adventure and nudged against her golden gate, begging for entry. She grasped the beast, squeezed and stimulated it to its maximum size, folded her legs around me and guided it into her.

She put her arms around my neck and filled my mouth with her tongue; while I held her hips close to me as gradually entered her. The head went in, and I felt her tense against the invasion. She seemed very tight, and being without experience and not wishing to hurt her, I partially withdrew. She immediately dropped a hand to my hips to reassure me and to urge me on.

Thus encouraged I discovered to my increasing rapture that on entering her further, she relaxed and her moist velvet sheath accepted my full length until I could feel her mons pressing against me. I just could not believe the indescribable emotions that were coursing through me, bringing pleasures that I had not dreamt of. She tightened her legs around me to seemingly encourage even deeper penetration, and when I pulled back and pushed in as hard as I could, this movement induced such enhanced rapture that I cried out with unrestrained joy.

syrensong
syrensong
52 Followers
12