Laura Ch. 01

Story Info
Laura has secret plans for Vince.
1.9k words
3.94
35.1k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/20/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I will come with you to that conference, honey." Laura said one evening.

"Really? That would be nice. You might be bored during the day while I am at the proceedings." Vince replied to his wife.

"Not at all, I'll get to do some sight seeing."

"Cool, we can make a little holiday out of it."

******

Vince loosened his tie in the elevator on his way up to the room. It had been a long day and he was alone in the car. There had been several long proceedings while he sat in small barely comfortable chairs. The topics had been interesting, but he felt like he had walked a dozen miles back and forth through the corridors of the hotel's conference centre, and he was worn out.

On the fifth floor a pretty, young women got on the elevator with him. She was wearing a short black cocktail dress that came to mid-thing. She was short; not even coming to Vince's shoulder with her long stiletto heals. She had small, firm looking breasts, and an athletic body. Vince looked down to assess her bum, tight and muscular he decided. Not Vince's usual favorite, but a very nice ass.

Vince wondered what she was doing getting on the elevator from a room floor and going up. She could be going to the gym or the pool on the top floor, but not dressed like that. If she were going to a private party then she would be going to the rooms on the second floor. No, she had to be going to bang some lucky young man she met at the bar down stairs. There was no other possibility, unless she was going to bang some lucky young woman.

"God-damn! That would be a fine thing to see" Vince thought to himself and he stared at her ass and legs. Two lean muscular young women tangling their legs around each other as they gave over completely to passion.

The car came to the 12th floor and the doors opened. Vince reluctantly left the car, but before the doors closed her turned around. Unfortunately, the girl was looking through her purse. She wasn't checking out his ass, she wasn't looking longingly for him to come back to her and ask her to visit his room. She obviously had other plans.

Vince opened the room door with his card key. Music was playing and he could hear Laura singing in the main part of the room.

"Hello, love. How was your day?" Vince called out.

"Oh, hello baby! I'm glad you are home." Laura replied. She came over to Vince. They met by the bed and kissed.

"What did you see?" Vince asked.

"Oh lots of stuff. Beautiful city. I went shopping too."

"What did you get?"

"I'll show you later."

"Okay, I'm going to have a shower. Are you still happy to go out to dinner tonight?"

"Oh, absolutely! I have a place in mind.

Vince stripped off his suit, hung it up and stepped into the bathroom. The water was wonderfully hot. Soon Vince could hear Laura moving in the bathroom as well. A moment later the curtain was drawn back and Laura, naked, stepped into the shower as well.

"May I help you wash?" she asked.

"Please." Vince replied.

Laura wet the sponge, the soaped it up.

"Turn around." she commanded, and Vince obliged.

She started to scrub Vince's broad back.

"Mmm, that feels very nice, Honey." he told her.

She continued to scrub him hard, over his shoulders, across his back, over his buttocks. She soaped his ass for a while. When it was covered in thick suds, she dropped the sponge and massaged his bum with her hands.

"Oh, you are so tense." she said.

She started to slide her small hands in between his ass cheeks, deeper and deeper into his crack. She was soon soaping up his asshole with a finger. She stroked it delicately. Vince was filled with exquisite sensations. He put his hands of the wall in fort of him to steady him. His cock relaxed and started slowly to grow. Laura's hand reached down as far as his balls and she started to softly fondle them. Vince's cock was now raging hard and Laura sipped her other hand around to touch it.

"Oh you are enjoying this, aren't you?"

"Ahh ha." was all Vince could reply.

Laura gripped his cock and started to stroke it up and down. The water and soap ran over his cock in thick globs. Vince reached around behind him to stroke and squeeze Laura's soft round bum. God, he loved that bum. Worshiped it.

After a few moments, Vince turned around to face Laura. He went to touch her breasts but she slapped his hand away.

"No! This is for you." she told firmly.

He reached in a kissed her deeply on the mouth then stood up and relaxed. Laura continued to jerk Vince's cock faster and faster. Vince grabbed hold of the curtain rail to hold himself up. Laura lowered herself down until she was on her knees, with her face level with Vince's cock, which was now so hard that it strained and seemed to stretch its skin. The head of his cock bulged and was now a deep red color.

"Agh, ogh. Oh, God, Laura, honey. I'm going to blow, baby. Oh, fuck its going to be big. Oh fucking Christ this is wonderful. Ugh! Here it is! ARGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

Suddenly cum like liquid firm flew from Vince's cock, it shot well over Laura's shoulder and splattered on the tiled wall behind her.

Laura stuck her mouth over the end of Vince's cock and sucked on it as she continued to pump it with her hand. Piles of cum shot into her mouth which she swallowed down eagerly. Vince collapsed and would have fallen except he kept hold of the curtain rail. He hung there for a while. Once Laura had polished his knob thoroughly she stood up. She smacked Vince on the ass, which smarted on his wet skin.

"Alright, get yourself clean. We have a dinner reservation." she said as she stepped out of the shower.

******

Vince thought the restaurant was very nice. Good food, pleasant staff and Laura kept on rubbing his crotch with her foot under the table. She often pointed out waitresses or female patrons who she thought looked pretty or were wearing beautiful dresses.

"Oh, look at her ass." she said of one particular waitress "tight, yet curvy. I bet she loves to be eaten out, you can just tell." and "I would love to suck on her tits." and things like that.

They kissed in the elevator and Vince pressed her against the wall of the car and squeezed her breasts. Once they were in their room Vince immediately started to unzip Laura's dress. Once it was fully unzipped, it hung on her body loosely. She shuffled her shoulders slightly and it slipped over her arms. Her beautiful rounded breasts were revealed, she hadn't been wearing a bra. She slowly slid the dress down her legs and then stood before Vince in her black lace G-string.

Laura stepped forward and undid Vince's tie, which she threw over a chair. Vince grabbed Laura's bum and kneaded it as she unbuttoned his shirt. Once his shirt was off, she ran her long nails over his tight abs. She purred in appreciation of his toned body and pinched his nipples. Vince brought his hands to Laura's front and softly squeezed her breasts.

"Oh, that's nice. Do it harder."

He squeezed Laura's tits firmly in his hands. He dug his fingers into her soft flesh and slightly twisted her tits.

Laura loved it when Vince squeezed her breasts roughly; it got her juices flowing and made her pussy sizzle. She could feel a wet patch in her panties; she had been so horny all day planning this night for Vince. She unbuckled Vince's belt and undid the zip. His excited cock made a tent of the front of his boxers. She stroked Vince's cock through the fabric and smiled at him.

"Ohh, what do we have here?" Laura asked with sincere curiosity.

With a determined shove, Laura pushed Vince's pants off. He pushed off his shoes and socks, and then stepped out of his pants. They both, just in their underpants, moved over to the bed. Laura lay on her back and Vince immediately leaned over to kiss her neck, collarbone, breast, nipple, belly and navel. He slipped a finger under the front of Laura's G-string. He quickly found Laura's wet, hot opening and started to slip a finger inside. Again, his hand was slapped away.

"No, no." Laura said. "This is for you."

"That's not fair. You said that this afternoon."

"I know." and she smiled "I need you to last a long time later tonight."

Vince's eye bugged.

'She had more planned?' he thought. 'Wow!'

Laura pushed Vince onto his back and leant over his throbbing cock. She held it gently in her hand and examined it. She kissed it, then licked it, then ran a wet finger over its surface.

"This is very nice." she said.

She suckled at the underside of Vince's proud knob and licked under its rim. Vince watched Laura in fascination. She was beautiful with a cock in her mouth. Finally, she took the whole knob into her warm mouth. She bobbed her head up and down slightly taking more and more of his cock inside her.

She could do magic with her tongue and soon it was all Vince could do to stay conscious. She swirled and licked and sucked and tugged. The power built inside Vince. He started to feel a warmth, or a glow, below the base of his cock. It was deep inside his body and it grew. It was a clear white light and it filled him body with ecstatic pleasure. The light grew until he thought it would blind him then it burst out through the tip of his cock like purifying fire.

"Aurph!" Laura squealed as the first shot flew into the back of her throat. She sat back and swallowed. The second shot jumped up Vince's belly and landed at the top of his abs. Laura quickly placed her mouth back over Vince's enraged tip and continued to milk his cock of all his creamy juice. Long after he had finished cuming, Laura was gently suckling on his tender tip.

Then without any warning, his cock started to fill in again. Vince couldn't believe it. Within seconds he was on the verge of cuming again. It hurt a little, but he was so amazed at the sensation of a second orgasm so soon after he had cum.

"Ohhh! Fuck me. I can't believe it. I'm going to blow in your mouth again. Here it is! ARGGGH! Fuck! Fuck me! Argh."

Laura finally let go of him once his knob was clean. She came up and kissed him.

"How was that baby?" she asked.

"Christ almighty. I think I am the first man to have multiple orgasms." Vince replied exhausted.

"We you aren't the first. But it is rare. Congratulations. Now get some sleep, you are going to need it for later."

Vince drifted off trying to imagine what it could be that Laura had in mind for him.