Laura Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shandal
shandal
290 Followers

*

Laura had sat through the meal as if watching herself; feeling disengaged somehow from what was going on. Robert talked about himself, the great deal that he was working on at the office, how it would make a fat commission, how he might take her away on holiday somewhere nice.

She ate the food not really tasting it, she had watched as Robert as usual had ordered for them without even asking if it was what she wanted. Drank the wine he poured, smiled at his jokes, and all the while her mind was blank. He didn't notice, he carried on talking about himself and how great he was and how she was lucky she was married to him as he could spoil her, all she had to do was look great, like tonight.

She noticed he kept looking down at her breasts and to where her soft white blouse was undone revealing a gentle cleavage, the edge of a slightly red mark left from last night's bite peeping out of the white lace cup of her bra. His face reflected his intent and Laura's body went cold.

"Here have another glass of wine babe, you look so good tonight. I know I hurt you last night, I'm sorry. Tonight I'll make it up to you. You and me we're good together. You know what I'm like, a tough day at the office and my temper gets the better of me, but today I promise I'll make you feel good."

Laura's skin crawled and she picked up the glass of wine and finished it off, and then poured herself another glass full, praying the alcohol would anesthetise her for the night ahead, and starting to count the days until she could escape.

*

The young girl had gone home not long after Robert and that cow of a wife of his had left.

She realised he had to pretend to be still in love with his wife to her face, he had told her that at the office today, and that it was only a matter of time before he left the cow and they could be together. He had booked a room at the Hotel across town for Friday night and told her to bring some things on that day so after work they could go there and spend the night.

She was so excited, he wanted her; he had told her this morning, whispered to her as they stood in the office kitchen whilst she made coffee for him that he needed her, said he couldn't wait to make love to her taking his time. He had told her to pack her sexiest underwear, make it black and lacy, wear stockings and a suspender belt, not tights, and the highest heeled shoes she had.

The girl didn't have any of those so tomorrow at lunch time she would rush down the shops and buy them to please him.

Whatever he wanted she would do to please him she thought to herself. Unlike that cow of a wife he was married to. She would show him that she was perfect for him, and he would be with her and not that woman at his side tonight.

*

Tricia turned over in the bed, she felt stiff and her mouth was dry from all the wine they had drank last night as they had sat and talked until they fell asleep on the couch together.

In the early hours of the morning Chris had woken her up and taking her hand lead her to his bedroom, kissing her softly and telling her he would stay on the couch before leaving quietly through the bedroom door.

She climbed out of bed and wrapping a towelling robe around herself she found hanging on the back of the door went out into the hall to find the bathroom. She could hear a buzzing noise mixed with a soft baritone humming a tune from behind a half closed door, and poking her head round it she found Chris, bare-chested in his jeans shaving.

He turned and smiled at her, "Sleep OK?" and then turning back to the mirror lifted up his head and sticking out his chin started to shave his neck.

"Yeah," and laughing she reached up and ran a finger down his cheek.

"So that's what you look like under all that growth."

The dark stubble was gone and underneath was revealed a strong chin with a slight cleft, and cheeks with deep dimples under high cheekbones. A black eyebrow rose high on his forehead meeting the black locks of unruly hair that fell over it. "I'm a twice a week man." he grinned "Twice a week I shave that is." and looking back in the mirror continued to run the shaver over his neck, stretching his skin as he did so.

"Do you want a bath or a shower? I've had mine." Nodding his head over to the towel rail near a shower unit, "The towels are over there. I'll be finished in a minute and get out of your way."

Tricia walked over to the shower unit, and reaching in turned on the water, running her hand through the spray to feel the temperature. Chris glanced round just as she was removing his robe, and stepping into the shower. He stopped shaving as he watched her round bottom disappear behind the frosted glass of the cubicle. Turning back to the mirror to look himself in the eye he shook his head, took a deep breath, put down the shaver and unzipping his jeans and shucking them off, walked over to the small cubicle. Opening the door he stepped in wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her back against himself whispered in her ear, "Tell me no and I'm outta here. No promises Trish. Just a warm body and some good sex."

She felt his hand cup her breast, his thumbnail scrapping back and forth across her nipple causing it to harden, a wave of pleasure spread across her chest, and then the hand slowly swept down her stomach to cup her between her thighs, one finger finding her nub and rubbing back and forth.

Her back curved backwards into him as his mouth nuzzled down the side of her neck, his other hand raising up to cup her other breast and tease the nipple with his pinching finger and thumb. The hot water pounded her body, his finger rubbing faster as the flutter in her belly grew, the pulse between her legs grew harder, her breathing deepening, the pleasure building until the wave of pleasure peaked and exploded.

Slowly Chris turned her in his arms, kissing her mouth deeply he put his hands around her waist and lifting her up until her legs were wrapped around his hips he entered her deep and hard.

A whisper in her ear "I told you I was a twice a week man!" and she clung to his shoulders and lost herself in the sensations building up again.

shandal
shandal
290 Followers