Laura Ch. 02

Story Info
Maggie comes home to a warm welcome.
5k words
4.57
46k
7
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/31/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iw7
iw7
7 Followers

Part 2: Maggie's Story

A week away at a conference in Birmingham is not exactly my idea of heaven. I was on my own, lost at night in a double bed. I could have picked up a couple of the men there, but, hey, I guess I'm just an old-fashioned gal. So I had to make my own entertainment in the privacy of my room. The porn channels were the typical grunt and thrust affairs, no subtly, no romance and plot lines of the 'I'm here to fix the washer. Oh dear, all my clothes have fallen off' variety. So I had to take matters in hand, as it were, and let my fingers do the walking. While I mostly thought about my husband Mike, my thoughts also strayed onto Laura. Our little afternoon delight had shocked me a bit – it's not often you get to deflower your own daughter, but the thought of her young, inexperienced body was turning me on no end.

Anyway, thankfully the week came to an end and I was able to hurry home. As I jumped out of the car, the front door opened and there were Laura and Mike waiting in the doorway for me. I hurried over to them and Laura threw open her arms.

'Mum, it's great to see you again' she cried and threw her arms around me. I could feel her breasts pressed against mine and damn me if I couldn't feel her nipples crushing into mine. Then Mike reached round both of us, slipped his head to the side of Laura's and gave me a big sloppy kiss.

'Welcome home, love. Here, let me take your bags.' He brought them in as Laura ushered me in. As he started up the stairs, he turned and said 'We've arranged dinner, so you just chill out for a bit and come down when you're ready. We'll eat and have a chat.' And with that he gave me a big knowing wink.

'What's that all about?' I asked Laura.

'Ah, well, we've got some news for you. We'll tell you later.' And with that she scooted off to the kitchen. Oh, well, what the hell, I'll find out soon enough, I thought, and put it out of my mind. I went up to the bedroom but Mike had disappeared, so I decided on a shower, a nice long hot one to smooth out the kinks of long distance travel. Slipping out of my shoes and dress I looked at myself in the mirror. Not bad, though I say so myself. Shucking off my underwear, I stepped naked into the bathroom. Seeing the shower brought back vivid memories of me and Laura writhing on the floor. I felt a warm glow and slipped a hand down between my legs. I could feel that I was already a bit moist, but I left matters there, thinking that later I could let Mike take care of things.

Coming out of the shower with just a towel in front of me, I saw Laura sitting demurely on the side of the bed. As she'd already seen me naked before, there was no point in being prudish, so I dropped the towel and paraded naked in front of her. I could feel her eyes on my breasts and checking the rest of me out, which gave me thrill. I hoped she was pleased with what she saw. Stepping into a pair of lace panties, I turned to face her.

'So, young lady, how's your week been without me?' I asked.

'Hm, I think interesting is the word', she replied. 'You know, Mum, you look really sexy with just your undies on.'

'Well, I try sweetie, though it's sometimes difficult at six thirty on a Monday morning.' I laughed to myself and noticed Laura still looking avidly at me.

'Mum', she said, 'when you laugh like that your breasts really do bounce around a lot.'

'Well, they would do, what with nothing to hold them back. Unlike yours' I replied.

'Actually, I haven't got a bra on', she said. 'Here, look.' And so saying she snapped open the buttons at the front and pulled her shirt aside, showing me her breasts. As she giggled, they did indeed bounce around, but I was more interested in the fact that her nipples were starting to protrude in a rather obvious way. Thoughts of what we'd done before came flooding back and I could feel that warm glow again. A kind of mist came down then, not a red one of anger, but one of pure lust, and I walked over to the bed and sat next to her.

For a moment we contemplated each others' breasts. 'Yours are a bit bigger than mine, Mum, but my nips are fuller, aren't they?' she said softly.

I reached forward and cupped her right breast so that it was resting on my palm. With a finger and thumb I gently squeezed her nub.

'Well, well, what do we have here?' I asked, as her nipple responded to my touch.

'As if you didn't know! Anyway, I'm not the only one!' and with that she brought her own hand up to my left nipple and gave it a playful squeeze. For a moment we sat there, toying with each other's extended nubs.

Then Laura changed the subject. 'I shaved, you know, like you suggested but... not quite how you said. Do you want to see?'

Of course I wanted to see, silly girl, and told her so. Laura lay back on the bed and said 'Give us a hand to get these off.' I stood up and leaned down to undo the button of her jeans, and then her flies. As the denim parted, I gazed adoringly at my sweet little girl who seemed to be offering me her body. She raised her bottom and I gently eased the jeans off her hips and then tugged them off her legs, leaving her in a rather unflattering pair of panties. 'Keep your eyes closed, till they're off. It'll be more of a surprise then', she suggested.

I did as she wanted and the offending panties were soon removed. As I knelt down, still with eyes shut, I heard her arranging herself in front of me. 'Okay, you can look now' she told me.

I opened my eyes and there before me was my girl, legs apart. And then I saw it, and couldn't help but burst out laughing. She had indeed shaved herself, but in such a way as to leave a narrow strip of pubic hair with a wider patch at the bottom. What made me laugh so much was that it was shaped like an arrow, pointing down and ending just above the top of her outer lips. No chance of getting the wrong directions.

I ran my fingers down the shaft of the arrow, ending just below its tip, leaving my fingers brushing the top of her lips. My God, she looked beautiful, displayed in all her natural naked glory before me. Putting herself on display like that was obviously a big turn on for her, as I could see her lips were starting to get engorged and there was ample evidence of how wet she was getting. Letting my fingers stray now on her pubes and now on her lips, she gave a soft moan.

'You've done a good job. Did you get everywhere else done?' I breathlessly asked.

She reached down and pulled her legs up into the air and I could see that she had got into every nook and cranny. Her bottom was presented to me in all its glory and I gently stroked her left cheek, then let my hand drift between her thighs, pretending (rather unconvincingly) to be checking that she'd shaved properly. My hand inevitably ended up on her vagina, lightly rubbing her.

She brought me out of my trance by saying 'Actually, it wasn't my idea.'

Now I was wide awake and interested. 'Oh, and whose was it, may I ask?' There was a moment of silence and I pressed my hand a little harder onto her quim, letting my fingers idly slip in and caress just inside her outer lips. 'Go on, you can tell me, secrets between girls and all that.'

So quietly that I could hardly hear her, she said 'It was Dad' and then she groaned, as my fingers slipped deeper into her, possibly in shock at what I'd just heard. And then that little wicked devil that's inside us all raised his head and whispered in my ear 'Well why not? After all, after what YOU did to her, how can you be shocked about something Mike suggested?' I let my fingers do the talking for a moment, then withdrew my hand and lightly smacked her bottom. 'You don't have to do every thing he says, you know.'

'I know, but it was kinda fun doing it.' Then she jumped up from the bed and grabbed her clothes from the floor. 'Anyway, enough of that for now, I've got to get ready for dinner.' And with that she trotted from the room, her bottom bare to me.

I took my time getting ready, well, a girl's allowed to do that, isn't she. I chose a lacy pair of red knickers, but decided against a bra, and topped it off with a plain white shirt of Mike's and a flowery skirt that came to mid-thigh. I looked at myself in the mirror again, and I could see that the brown circles of my nipples were clearly in view as they pressed against the inside of the shirt. Making my way downstairs, I heard Mike call me from the dining room.

'Stunning' he said as I walked in, and then he took me in his arms and gave me a proper kiss. As our tongues played with each other, I felt his hand move up and slip inside my shirt, caressing my breasts. He broke off kissing me, but kept his hand in place. 'Hm, I think we'll have some of these for dessert' he murmured.

'Ssh' I shushed him, 'Laura might see.'

'Never mind her, she's finishing off dinner. Anyway, she's a big girl now.' And with that he kissed me again. What the hell, I thought, and let my hand wander down his front. He was getting as turned on as I was and I could feel a tell-tale bulge. I let my hand slip under his waistband and gently took hold of his now throbbing penis. I softly grasped him and let my hand slide up and down, but it was difficult in the tight confines of his pants. I thought about loosening his belt and trousers, but felt that now was not the right time, so I pulled my hand out and pulled back from him. At that moment, Laura came in and we guiltily broke away from each other. 'Dinner's ready' she chirped.

She was now dressed in a sort of maid's outfit. Her hair was pulled back into a pony tail, she had a loose fitting top that was more of an apron, low cut and showing off, surely, way too much cleavage. Her skirt was minuscule, barely covering her at all. All this topped off with white stockings and a pair of black pumps.

She indicated to the chairs and said 'If madam and sir would like to sit down?' We did and she left the room. The table was set for two, and I looked quizzically at Mike.

'It's her idea', he replied in answer to my unasked question. 'Tonight she's our maid and will do anything we ask of her.'

'Anything?'

'Anything at all.'

Well, that opened up a few possibilities, but I shook them from my head. Laura came back in with two small dishes, our starters. She presented me with mine, leaning forward as she did so and I was given a nice clear view straight down her top. Her breasts were free, unencumbered by a bra, and I could just about make out her nipples. She turned from me and presented Mike with his dish. As she leaned towards him, I knew what he would be seeing, but I could also see what he must already have seen when her back was towards him. Leaning forward, her micro skirt was pulled up and I could see that as well as no bra, she was also panty-less. Almost half her bare bottom was displayed for me, and as her legs were slightly parted, I could also see a snatch of her hairless lips. As she left the room, I looked at Mike and the great big grin across his face. Not surprising really, but this was his own daughter he had been ogling. 'Mike, what's...' I started to ask, but he broke in with 'It's all her idea, just go with the flow.'

I sipped some more of my wine and thought about it. Something was clearly going on, and then Mike quietly told me all about what had happened during my week away and how he knew about what Laura and I had done. 'And there you have it', he concluded, 'all one big happy family.'

I was already in a highly charged erotic mood, and any thoughts of the rights and wrongs of it all were lost somewhere at the back of my mind. What I did think was 'well, why not, go with the flow, as Mike says. Could be fun.'

'And you say she'll do anything we want tonight?'

'Anything at all.'

Well that settled it for me. Throughout the meal there were tantalising glimpses of Laura's bare flesh and by the time we'd finished I was looking forward to trying out the 'anything at all' that was on offer. We left the dining room and settled down in the living room, me on the sofa and Mike in an armchair. Laura brought in coffee, set the cups down and then stood back, hands demurely clasped in front of her. 'Will there be anything else?' she enquired.

I had already decided on what I wanted to do. 'Laura, hold up your skirt' I commanded. She dutifully pulled up the front of her short skirt, revealing her near hairless pubic mound. 'Why aren't you wearing any panties?' I asked.

'Well, mum, I...I didn't have time to...to dress properly' she stammered, hamming it up.

'I think your discipline is somewhat slack and that needs to be rectified. Come over here, girl.'

She came over to the sofa and I stood up. I ordered her to lean forward and place her hands at the back of the seat. This left her bending over, presenting her bum to both of us. I nudged her ankle with my foot. 'Legs apart, young lady' I said, and as she did so I rucked her skirt up to leave her completely exposed. Sitting opposite, Mike had a grandstand view of her puckered hole and lips, and there was a tell tale bulge in his trousers. I ran my hand over her buttocks. 'Bad girls need to be taught a lesson' I said and gave her a hearty slap on her left cheek. She yelped at the sudden stinging blow and I let her have five more in quick succession, alternating between left and right buttocks. As I finished, I looked at Mike and he gave me a grin in reply, which I took as agreement to carry on. Again I let my hand wander over her bum, feeling the warmth of the blows I had delivered, but this time I moved my hand between her cheeks and squeezed her outer lips. Holding them pressed together, I let my middle finger play over the crack between them, before loosening the pressure and letting my finger slip into her. She was moist and had clearly enjoyed the spanking, and as my finger diddled her, she lowered her head and gave a little moan. 'I think someone enjoyed that. Do you want some more, Laura?'

There was a moment of silence, then she quietly whispered 'Yes.'

'Yes what? Tell me what you want' I asked her firmly.

'Please Mum', she said, louder, 'please spank me again.'

'And what about your father? Do you want him to spank you as well?'

'Yes, Mum' she breathlessly answered.

Now I ordered her to sit back on the sofa, grasp her legs behind her knees, and pull them back as far and as wide as she could. She willingly did so, leaving herself completely open to us. I had Mike kneel on her left side, while I took up the right side. I ran my hand over her bum hole, then onto her swollen lips, while Mike caressed her left cheek.

'I like what you suggested, Mike. Look how smooth her flesh is.' And I ran my hand all around her exposed vagina. Mike joined in, lightly caressing her thighs and letting his fingers linger over her most intimate parts. He spread her lips wide. 'Look at her clit, Maggie, it's like a little jelly bean' and he proceeded to rub it, Laura twitching under his ministrations.

Then he gave her a light slap on her buttock. 'Harder, Mike' I told him.

He gave her a hearty smack and Laura gasped at the stinging sensations as Mike continued to administer a slow, hard spanking. I pushed two fingers into her, letting the thrusting motion go at the same speed as Mike's hand on her buttock, so that as his hand made contact with her flesh, my fingers pushed as far into her as I could. Laura responded by clenching her muscles round my buried fingers, as she yelped each time Mike's hand landed. As the twelfth blow landed, I pulled my fingers free of her and started to administer blows to her right cheek. After ten from me, both her cheeks were red, glowing from the blows, while she had her eyes screwed shut. We then let our hands deliver smart stings to the backs of her thighs and around and even on her puckered hole.

Finally I indicated to Mike to stop and quietly whispered to him. He got up and quickly made his way to the kitchen, returning with the ice tray. 'Your bum is red raw, Laura, so we'll help it cool down a bit' I said, taking an ice cube from Mike. I let the frozen cube gently rub around her bottom, over her hole and then around her thighs. Laura flinched at the icy cold, and nearly let go of her legs, but held on. Mike then took a cube and let it slowly play around her hole. 'What do you think, Maggie?' he asked me. 'Shall I?'

I nodded in assent and he slowly pushed the cube into her anus. Now Laura really gasped as the ice cube entered her. As it went it, I pushed my own cube in behind it until they had both disappeared. We then used other cubes to play around her labia and clitoris, before pushing them into her vagina. The rest of the cubes followed, either going into her bum or her cunt, while the poor girl squirmed around. When they were all gone, we could see the melting water oozing out of her orifices.

I motioned for Mike to sit back down in the armchair opposite, then got Laura shakily to her feet, standing up in front of me and turned her to face Mike. I reached round her and gently let my hands fondle her breasts over the top of her outfit, putting on a display for Mike. She leaned back into me as both hands squeezed her nipples. 'I think we need to get you out of these clothes' I said and started to undo the catch at the back. Once free, the top fell away from her and I quickly pulled her skirt over her hips and let it fall around her feet, leaving her naked apart from her stockings. I brought my hands back to her front, and caressed her breasts again, then let one hand slowly slide down over her belly and down between her legs. I could feel her little clit beneath my fingers and I stroked and cajoled it, causing Laura to moan loudly. My other hand left her nipple and pulled her head back and to the side, and we kissed, deep and long, our tongues darting and playing together. I could feel her tensing up towards an orgasm, so I broke off the kiss and removed my hand from her clit.

'I think your father needs some relief, go and help him out of his clothes', I ordered her. Mike stood up and she crossed over to him. She started by unbuttoning his shirt and running her hands all over his chest, then knelt down and undid his shoes, easing them off. Still kneeling in front of him, she undid his belt, and pulled down his zip, then pulled his trousers down, which he stepped out of. That left him with just his pants on, a very obvious bulge poking upwards. Laura looked up at him and without taking her eyes off him, slowly pulled his pants down. Sitting down opposite them, I could see his penis spring out as it was freed from its confines, and I watched as Laura moved her head forward and, sticking out her tongue, begin to gently lick and tickle around the head of his prick. Mike put his hands on her shoulders and moaned in pleasure. I quickly slipped out of my clothes, and spreading my legs, let my hands play over my quim. I spread my lips open with one hand and let three fingers of my other hand ease into me, which they did easily as I was so wet. I slowly thrust my fingers in and out, letting my thumb rub over my clit, while watching Laura and Mike. She now took hold of Mike's cock and held it to her lips, then let her lips slip over its end. She withdrew and repeated the motion, barely letting it past her lips. As her head bobbed back and forth, I could see her free hand reach down and get busy between her legs. I could feel myself getting near to orgasm, but I stopped what I was doing, wanting to prolong the pleasure for as long as possible, to make it even more intense.

I slipped off the sofa and kneeling behind Laura, reached one hand around and onto a breast, while the other slid between her buttocks and joined her own hand playing with her clit. Feeling my fingers play over her, she brought her hand up to Mike's balls, while she allowed his cock to fully enter her mouth. I heard Mike groaning as Laura suckled his member, and then Laura moaning as I played with her breasts and alternated slipping a couple of fingers into her from behind with flicking at her clit, which she seemed to enjoy. I could feel Laura tense up, and then Mike's hands tightened on Laura's shoulders, and with much oohing and aahing and suchlike, they both came, more or less together.

iw7
iw7
7 Followers
12