Laura, Her Sister, and Friends Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know!" and ran out of the room, returning in a flash with the empty vodka bottle she placed it on the floor and made everyone sit in a small circle around it. I figured it out a split second before the girls did. Brilliant I thought, spin the bottle! Great move! When Michele told the girls her idea, Meghan was all for it, the little slut, Elise looked petrified, but went along, although she almost passed out when Michele made her spin first. She hesitated a long moment and then reached out and spun the bottle. Looking around, I have to say, I liked my odds in this game. And bingo! Right off the bat, the bottle ended up pointing right at me, sweet! Elise didn't move, so I guess I had to go to her. I leaned over and tilted my head. The poor girl was shaking like a leaf, so I gave her a gentle soft kiss, no tongue, but I did linger and bite her lip the tiniest bit. She seemed frozen, her eyes closed. She tasted so sweet, too, like cherry Chapstick.

Meghan and Michele, however booed lustily, razzing Elise and asking "You call that a kiss??? Ha!" The younger girl flushed pink under the criticism and shot Meghan a dark look.

"I thought it was great" I said, which earned me a sweet smile. Best of all, it was my turn to spin. Looking around me, I already felt like a winner. I gave the bottle a spin and it pointed straight at Michele. She wasted no time in leaping on me, putting me flat on my back and planting a ferocious kiss on me. I saw stars as she passionately worked her tongue and lips over mine. With her straddling me, I also became acutely aware that she was still wearing just panties and a t shirt. She got off me about 3 seconds before I lost it and fucked her right there on the rug. As it was, I had to sit sideways to hide my hard on.

"Now THATS a kiss!" she said to Elise who was sitting there in shock at the display. Even Meghan seemed impressed, and maybe a little horny. Michele then spun the bottle and it ended up pointing at Meghan, who laughed and said "ooh baby come here" to Michele, jokingly. Michele had a serious look on her face as she crawled on all fours over to Meghan and went to kiss her. Meghan puckered up, expecting I am sure, a little peck from her friend. Michele, however, surprised the hell out of us all by taking Meghan's head in both her hands and kissing her sensuously, softly at first, but then deeper and more urgently as a the shocked cheerleader allowed herself to be pushed down onto her back as Michele's tongue explored her mouth. My cock jumped when she actually put her hand out and cupped Meghan's breast!

Michele broke the kiss and sat back looking very satisfied while Meghan composed herself She wasn't the kind of girl to step back from a challenge though, and joked,

"Damn girl, where have you been all my life?" She realized it was her turn and spun the bottle, which awesomely ended up pointing right back at me again. I wasn't sure what to expect, but by now, the blonde cheerleader was super horny herself, and no matter whose boyfriend I was, she was going to get some. She leaned over and gave me a deep, long, French kiss, my hands finding her waist and drawing her closer.

Unconsciously, I slid my hands down to her ass under her skirt. She either didn't notice or didn't care as she concentrated on kissing me. My eyes were closed, but I'm sure that Michele was giving me the eyebrow again.

Meghan reluctantly broke the kiss and we self consciously disentangled ourselves. At this point, hiding my hard on was waste of time, so I sat back on my knees and let it stand out. All three girls noticed...Meg and Michele looking on it hungrily, Elise nervous and scared, and best of all? My turn again!

Elise stared at me as I leaned forward and spun the bottle hard, it rotated several times before pointing straight at her. Before I could move, Meghan and Michele started mocking the younger girl, asking her if she was going to give me another kiss on the cheek, or shake my hand. Elise went from looking nervous to determined, her brow got all crinkly and as I slowly moved in for a gentle kiss, she grabbed me by the front of my t shirt and pulled me in close and kissed me hard, surprising me. Her lips were impossibly soft and sweet.

I recovered and matched her intensity, running my hand through her silky hair. She had done it as a way to shut up the other two girls, but once we were into it, her body reacted in a way that took her by surprise. She was kissing me urgently, her arms holding me tightly. She also had me so turned on it was insane. Risking the fact that she might freak out, I slowly extended my arm between her legs and up her skirt, oh so slowly till my hand found her inner thigh. When she didn't react, I went the rest of the way and gently placed the palm of my hand on her panties she moaned a little as my hand pressed against her soft mound. I gently started to rub her pussy as we kissed. Her hips started to move involuntarily as her body reacted on its own. I could feel her panties getting wet from the treatment her pussy was getting. My expert finger found the edge of her underwear, and moved it aside. Then, with one quick movement, I slipped a finger inside of her.

She gasped sharply, her eyes opening, breaking the kiss and staring into my eyes with and taking short breaths as I fingered her. Slowly, we became aware again of the other two in the room who were watching us intently. I am not sure what she was thinking but she didn't take her arms from around my neck. I slowly withdrew my finger from her now soaking wet pussy. There was a moment or two of awkward silence until Michele got up,walked over to a small desk in the corner of the room, came back with a pack of playing cards and said

"Ok, new game ... Elise, you want to let go of my sister's boyfriend now?" Elise quickly dropped her arms from around my neck, embarrassed, but she did keep a hand in mine. What a cute kid. We got back into our circle, all of us a little shaky from our exploits so far. Meghan suggested we all down another drink, which I heartily seconded and we all pounded another double kamikaze while Michele shuffled the cards like a Vegas dealer. She had that exact same scheming look that Laura had on last night, but I was starting to trust her instincts, to say the least. I wasn't wrong as she explained that the new game we'd now be playing was .... strip poker!

"OOH! That's my girl" I thought. She shuffled the cards and dealt out a hand.

"Lowest hand loses an article of clothing, the highest hand gets to remove the article from the loser " hmmm...that rule has potential for sure, I thought to myself.

"Also, you two lose your shoes and socks now, that's weak." She continued. All right, now we are in business, I was sure. I looked at my hand and was pleased to see a pair of aces. I dropped 3 cards, Michele gave me back nothing. We all showed our hands, and my pair lost out to Elise's three jacks. Meghan was the low hand so she had to lose some clothing and the younger girl was the one who got to remove it.

She walked over to Meghan, relishing the feeling of having something, however small over the older girl. She walked over and said

"hands up!" When Meg raised her arms, Elise pulled her uniform top up and off leaving the cheerleader in just her skirt, panties and a pink bra that barely contained her amazing tits. It was incredible that a girl that skinny could carry around a rack like that but there they were. How cool was it, I though, that I could be just a few poker hands away from seeing them without the bra. Meghan noticed me staring at them and gave them a little jiggle for me while I grinned sheepishly. The girls were all still drinking pretty quickly, but I had stopped, I wanted my dick in peak condition for whatever developed.

The hands went quickly. Meghan lost her skirt to me exposing long legs and matching pink panties. Michele lost her t shirt to Elise who was surprised that Michele was wearing no bra underneath. She let her pert little titties hang out without embarrassment, her rock hard nipples a reminder to us all of how horny she was. She then won three hands in a row, making me start to suspect she was cheating, it would be just like her, but since it was working out in my favor, all good.

Michelle took Elise's shirt and skirt in successive hands, then I lost my first hand to her, and she triumphantly came over to remove my shirt. She did it slowly, both other girls watching intently and adding some whistles and catcalls. I am an old fool, but I keep myself in shape with a ton of weightlifting and kickboxing. Still I was hoping these luscious young things wouldn't be disappointed. They didn't look it, at least.

Michele dealt out the next hand and Meghan took Elise's bra, to her horror. She attempted to cover her small but adorable tits and turned red again. Amazing that a girl who just got finger fucked in front of her friends could still be this shy, but it was cute as hell that's for sure. Elise then won a hand from me and shyly came over and slid my lounge pants down and off. The girl had me so turned on that just her proximity to me sprang my cock to attention, which she certainly noticed. My boxers weren't doing a great job of keeping it contained.

I then rebounded and won a hand from Meghan and got to remove her bra. (With my teeth, to much laughter from the ladies) Once I had it off, I felt I had no choice but to bite one of Meg's nipples, which led to more laughter. A little too much, which told me that the girls were way tipsy. Things got a little more serious as we all realized we all had only one piece of clothing left. The girls were all pretty comfortable being topless at this point but nervous about the immediate future.

"Ok" Michele said, "This is it, one hand, winner take ALL. One winner, three losers." Now I knew she was cheating, but damn if I was going to ruin the fun. She won the hand with 4 aces (cheater!) and made a big show of licking her lips and cracking her knuckles before she started over to Meghan. She knelt between the beautiful cheerleader's legs and slowly, oh so slowly, slid her panties down her legs. We all watched silently as Meghan's little pussy came into view, perfectly shaved except for a little patch of blonde hair. Also a little wet which told me she was super turned on...hey join the club.

Michele then moved over to Elise but the younger girl was hemming and hawing. Michele would have none of it though, when Elise tried to fight her off, she rolled the smaller girl over onto her face, yanked the younger girls panties off and gave her a hard smack on that tiny little ass for defying her. The little cheerleader was pink with embarrassment all over trying to cover herself but finding it impossible. I could barely take my eyes off of Elise's tiny box...her youthful look made it so illicit I was super turned on. Michele turned to me.

"Ok big boy, your turn now." Both of the other girls watched intently as Michele crawled over and slowly lowered my boxers. When my giant hard on popped up there was a gasp from the ladies. Michele grabbed it by the base and squeezed it, and, to the amazement of all of us, quickly popped it in her mouth and deep throated me quickly,twice, then stopped and looked at me.

There was a full 30 seconds of awkward silence. I was afraid if I attacked Michele right now the other two would panic and leave, and I had no intention of letting anyone leave un-fucked this afternoon if I could help it. Michele saved the day as usual. She got up, went to the hall closet and came back with a box.

"Last game." she said, and revealed the game as TWISTER! Awesome! I was beginning to appreciate this girl more and more as the day went on. Michele went first,

"Since I'm the only one without my junk hanging out." she explained.

Right foot green no prob. Meghan next with a left foot blue that put her standing directly behind Michele back to back. Elise then spun, right foot red. She looked at me for a long second then quickly downed the rest of her drink, stood up without covering up and chose to occupy a position which left her a decent size interval from the other two girls.

Ok, my turn. Left foot green...hmm...the only way I could fit in there was to slide in between Meghan and Elise, facing the younger girl. She eyed my half hard cock nervously. Her diminutive size put her barely up to my chest. Meghan put her hands on my shoulders from behind to "steady herself "she said. Michele announced she'd be spinning for everyone to make it "easier", the little cheater.

She spun and announced her color, which led to her turning around and facing Meghan from behind. Even though I couldn't see them behind me, a gasp from Meghan told me Michele had wasted no time in taking advantage of her new position. She "spun" again for Meghan, who conveniently was forced to turn and face Michele. There was a long pause, and a soft sigh from Meghan and then Michele finally said

" Ummm Elise right hand red." Elise knew damn well that Michele hadn't spun anything, but complied, horrified to discover that kneeling as she was now, she was face to face with my dick, which had also noticed and was slowly but surely making the climb upwards literally right in front of the tiny cheerleaders eyes. She seemed transfixed, like a mouse watching a cobra.

Michele called out my new instructions.

"Right foot blue." oh boy. My move now was to take a step forward. I did slowly, my dick proudly leading the way. Elise tried to lean back as far as possible but still my now rock hard cock was left resting gently against her face. She met my eyes. I looked at her pleadingly for a second then slowly started to move my dick the tiniest bit against her face. She responded by moving her face up against the side of it and breathing heavily onto it.

I rested my hand softly on her hair, not to direct but merely to savor. She soon started placing kisses on my cock, hesitantly at first, then more seriously, licking it and kissing it all over. As a blowjob, technically, it wasn't great, but it was erotic as hell and I was fighting the urge to cum as blowing a giant surprise load over this angel's face would surely scar her for life.

I was barely aware of what was going on behind me, but apparently things had changed to where Michele was now standing with her legs spread and Meghan was kneeling in front of her. What a surprise. Her next instruction to me had me turn around completely and put my hand to the mat. As much as I hated to pull my dick away from Elise's hungry lips, I was a little curious as to the scene unfolding behind me.

When I completed my move, I found myself face to ass with Meghan's incredible teenage behind. I was inches away and I'm sure she could feel my hot breath on her pussy. Elise decided she had had enough I guess and settled herself on her back on the mat underneath me and started tonguing my cock and balls. I think that technically made her lose the game, but who cared at this point. Michele was no longer calling out anything. Whatever was going to happen had to happen now.

I took my hand off the mat, grabbed Meghan's hips from behind and literally buried my face in her ass, tonguing her like crazy. Her wet pussy, her asshole, just feasting like a condemned man. She gave out a muffled moan that let me know exactly what she was doing with her mouth as Elise was working my cock and saying

"Squirt it on me! Squirt it on me!" mmmmm...some other time baby.

I stood up, grabbed a firmer hold on Meghan's hips, judged the wetness of my cock and her pussy to be enough and slammed my dick home in one giant, emphatic thrust. Meg's head snapped back from her pussy eating and she let out one loud "Fuck!" before setting herself against me as I slammed her from behind. Elise was behind me now, kissing my shoulders and running her hands across my back. Michele looked at me over Meghan's shoulder and said

"Do it!" Do what? I thought, I'm doing it! I just looked at her stupidly as I continued to plow her friend from behind. She gave me a look.

"Fuck her up the ass!" she said. Any protest of Meghan's was muffled as Michele closed her legs around the pretty cheerleaders head. I looked down at Meg's wonderful behind in front of me, her little asshole almost hidden by the tightness of her ass cheeks, and decided to take Michele's advice. I slid out of her pussy with a pop and placed my glistening tool between those amazing buns. My dick was throbbing so bad it was vibrating so I didn't waste any time, pushing Meghan further down onto the floor and penetrating her most private spot slowly and steadily. She clenched her cheeks in fear, but Michele had a good hold on her and using my weight I soon forced past her resistance.

About halfway in her ass started grabbing at me instead of fighting me. A few more deep strokes and I was banging her fully, her breath coming in short rasps as Michele slid underneath her and starting licking her pussy.

My head was spinning as my senses were overloaded with the experience. I reached around and grabbed hold of the hot little blonde's perfect tits to steady myself as I drove my rod deep into her tight ass.

I no sooner realized that I had lost track of Elise when I felt her hot mouth on my balls from behind me. That was it...it was a miracle I hadn't blown my load already...only the sex with Michele earlier had allowed me to last this long... when Elise's tongue hit my sack, I went off with a bang, pulling out and shooting my load...everywhere, I guess.

I fell back onto the twister mat as Elise and Michele licked me clean and Meghan collapsed into an exhausted heap on the rug. I lied there staring at the ceiling, enjoying the smell and feel of the girls on me, and wondering what was coming next?

12