Laura My Loving Wife Ch. 01

Story Info
Insatiable wife in a loving relationship.
1.8k words
4.06
123.2k
21
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 12/19/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zane
Zane
28 Followers

My husband, Jim, is a wonderful guy and we love each other. He is tall, dark and handsome, intelligent, kind and a great Husband. My name is Laura and I was just turned 20 when we were married. Jim is 7 years older than I. He is an M D and was just starting his own practice. We both have a very strong sex drive but he has a very small cock. I knew before we married I would need other men because I was fucking several men while I was engaged to him. I have never told this to him mainly because I didn’t want to humiliate him over the size of his organ.

Several months after we were married he came home from work early one day and walked into our bedroom while Carl was fucking me doggie style.

Carl’s family lived next door to us and he was home from college for the summer. We had talked a few times over the back fence and I knew he was hot for me so one day I asked him to help me move a couch. I had put on a see through blouse and skin tight pants for the occasion. I have been blessed with a good shape, my tits are 39 D and very firm and upright slim waist and rather large but shapely ass. I could see that Carl had an erection as soon as we got to the house so I didn’t see any reason to play games with him. I simply asked him if he wanted to Fuck me. He was very willing. and I was so hot I pulled his pants down right there and was happy to see a 7 inch fat hard prick so I pulled down my slacks bent over the couch and he fucked me doggie style. Although he came to quickly the first time we got on the bed completely undressed and fucked and sucked each other for about 2 hours.

For months Carl came over at least once a day and sometimes even when Jim was home he would fuck me bent over the kitchen sink when Jim was in the garage or showering or such. Jim and I enjoyed sex every night and many mornings and some nights after late afternoon fucking by Carl I would have Jim fuck my ass fearing he would notice my pussy was stretched. We both liked anal fucking.

When Jim caught us fucking he didn’t seem to get upset told us to go ahead and finish and said he wanted to watch. He jacked himself off as he watched us and for some reason that made me horny and we gave him quite a show, oral, anal, and an extended straight fuck with me on top. After we finished he took me in his arms and kissed me and told me it was alright, he knew he had a very small cock and that sometimes I would need a good fuck.

Until Carl went back to school that fall he came over several nights a week and we had a 3some. At first Jim just watched us but after urging he joined in and usually I would suck him while Carl fucked me but he soon decided he liked to fuck me with Carl’s semen running out of me. I didn’t let Jim know but Carl fucked me often while Jim was at work. I knew he wouldn’t be mad at me but I was afraid it would make him feel bad.

One night after a hot session Jim and I were still laying on the bed and he was playing with my breasts he asked what we would do when Carl went to school. I didn’t have any suggestions so he said how about putting an ad into a swingers magazine. I had never seen one so he said he would bring some home the next evening. When he came home he had about 15 magazines devoted to swinging. We started to go through them and I got so excited looking at the huge pricks shown in the photos of single men’s advertisements that my pussy was just gushing. I asked him if he would mind if we called one of the men and he said he would find it exciting.

There were 11 ads with phone numbers in our city but only 2 had pictures of men with big cocks. I called the one with the largest even though he looked very young and wasn’t exceptionally good looking. His name was Ken and when I called him and explained we wanted him for a threesome he said he was interested and available but He wanted to see us before committing himself. I told him we could understand that and could we meet him some place public and see if we were compatible. We agreed on a nice bar about midway between us, I would wear a white blouse and a red skirt so he would recognize us.

We were about finished with our first drink when he came in spotted us and came to out booth. He introduced himself as Ken and asked if he could join us. He wasn’t near as young looking as the photo and rather good looking, tall thin and tan. We all quickly agreed to go to our house in our car he said he would call a cab to go home.

When we got to the car Jim suggested that he drive and Ken and I sit in the back seat so we could get acquainted. I was so excited I couldn’t wait to get home. I put my arm around him and pulled him to me and gave him a kiss that quickly changed to a very active frenching. My other hand went immediately to his crotch and a quick feel let me know he was swollen some but not completely hard. Even in this condition he was much bigger than any man I had been with. Jim said “You two feel free to start without me”

I opened his slacks and pulled Ken’s monster cock into the open and began kissing and sucking it as he opened my blouse and undid my bra. He started caressing my breasts very tenderly. I pulled my skirt up and put his hand on my pussy. In just a few minutes of him finger fucking me I began coming as he started shooting a huge load of cum into my mouth. I looked up and noticed that Jim had adjusted the rearview mirror so he wouldn’t miss anything.

When we got home we were quickly on our king sized bed with our clothing off. First thing I did was to take Jim’s throbbing prick into my mouth and start sucking him. As I was bobbing my head up and down on his hard member Ken began sucking my erect nipples and I was playing with his huge cock. It didn’t take long for Jim to spurt his hot juices into my mouth or for Ken’s gigantic prick to stiffen to such an extent that I began to wonder if I could take it into my vagina. As Jim lay recovering Ken put his hand between my legs and gently began to finger fuck me. I was sopping wet and so hot I sure didn’t need any more stimulation. I pulled him on top of me and he worked the helmet shaped head of his prick between my swollen labia. When he first began to push, he was able to slide in the head in without too much discomfort but as he got more into me it was uncomfortable I wanted to protest, but all I could do was groan. He started to move in and out ever so gently and I began to adjust to his massive cock.

I noticed Jim watching us intently as he stroked his fully erect prick. I could see he was enjoying this almost as much as I was. With each stroke Ken was pushing deeper into my well lubricated vagina. The uncomfortable stretched feeling had left and a very nice feeling of fullness engulfed me as I could feel the head of his prick reaching my cervix and his huge balls against my ass. As he gently pushed his cock slowly in and almost out of my stretched cunt I experienced a string of intense organisms, far more intense, and far more than any I had ever had before. I was in such a throes of pleasure I didn’t realize he had ejaculated into my pussy. I pulled Jim to me and took his small cock into my mouth and massaged his testicles and he quickly ejaculated into my mouth.

We all lay there for a few minutes then Jim said he would get us a drink and went downstairs. While he was gone I asked Ken if he would like to fuck me when Jim was at his office. He told me he worked from his house, and gave me his phone number. Jim came back with the drinks and we talked for a few minutes until I noticed Ken was fully erect again. I got on my hands and knees at the edge of the bed and asked Ken to fuck me doggie style. I asked Jim to lay under me and suck my pussy while I was being fucked. I knew Jim would appreciate the close up view of Ken’s gigantic prick going in and out of my wet cunt. My cunt was sloshing wet with semen gushing out so I knew entry would be much easier this time.

I couldn’t help sighing and moaning as the monster cock began its long passage into my tunnel of love. Jim was working my clitoris over so very nicely when I asked him to pinch my nipples. Ken was now pumping his big tool rapidly in and out of my stretched pussy, Jim’s tongue fondling my clit and his fingers alternately squeezing my nipples so very hard that I was experiencing a continuous series of superb climaxes. Ken now wet his fingers with my pussy juice and began playing with my anus, Soon his finger was working deeply into my ass. I was going out of my mind with the extreme pleasure I was experiencing and began spouting off a string of the dirtiest talk I knew. “Fuck my ass with your thumb, shove your fucking dirty cock deep into my slut cunt, suck your whore wife’s pussy while she gets a man sized prick in her fuck hole. I love my hubby to see my slut cunt stretched by your rock hard puck pole, put more fingers into my dirty asshole while my loving husband tongues your big prick” I think it might have been the dirty talk that caused Ken to cum again deep in my pussy. For once in my life I was fucked out! I guess we all were.

As they were getting dressed so Jim could take Ken home Ken warned us about responding to ads in Swinger magazines. He explained that an unscrupulous man might be able to cause us trouble since a doctor would not want his patents to know he was a swinger. We thanked him and Jim took him home.

Zane
Zane
28 Followers