Laura My Loving Wife Ch. 03

Story Info
Laura's & Jim continue their erotic adventures.
1.6k words
4.03
57.7k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 12/19/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zane
Zane
28 Followers

When we went to bed that night I hugged and kissed Jim and played with his cock and I told him I thought it was getting bigger and it did seem to be larger. I told him I got a little anal vibrator today since he seemed to like it when I put my finger up his ass this morning. I said I wanted to try it in my ass when he was fucking me also. I was already horny and he was erect so I knelt on the bed and had him lubricate my butt hole with baby oil, enter my cunt from behind then push the vibrating dildo into my ass. It did feel very good to me and he said he liked the feeling two. As he would fuck me he would withdraw the vibrator and as he pulled his cock almost out he would push the vibrator in.

"Leave it all the way in and fuck me" I ordered.

"That's better, at least for me, it feels like my prick is filling up your cunt." He said.

I told him it was better for me too and that it felt like his cock was much bigger. He was fucking me with strokes the length of his prick and working the vibrating dildo in and out of my asshole and it was really getting me hot. He kept it up for at least 10 minutes and I had experienced several organisms before I felt he asked if I was ok. I said he made me come twice and when he was ready I wanted him to come in my mouth.

He pulled out and as he shot his load into my mouth he was moaning softly.

"That was the best fuck I have ever had Laura dear" He said.

I told him I loved him dearly and that it was very good for me. We lay on the bed caressing and kissing for a while. When he was hard again I took his prick into my mouth and began playing with his anus. After a bit I asked him if I could put the vibrator up his ass. He quickly agreed and I lubricated it and eased it slowly into his rectum, while I kissed and sucked his cock. I could tell he really liked it because his erection was larger than I had remembered before.

"Oh yes suck my cock and fuck my asshole lover, it feels so good I'm going to come right away." He shouted.

I kept sucking and now violently fucking his ass with the dildo. It was a first for him to use dirty language while we were having sex and it got me very aroused. He violently shot a load of cum into my mouth.

"Put that thing into my ass and get down here and suck my hot pussy Jim" I ordered.

I lay with my rear end on 2 pillows and he started licking all over my wet cunt. He licked my anus and pushed spit into it then started pushing the vibrator into my rectum. He was mouthing my clit and stuck the fingers of his free hand into my cunt. Soon he had 4 fingers as deep as they could go into my cunt. I was experiencing multiple climaxes and screaming.

"Fuck your slutty wife with your fist you cunt sucking cocksucker, push it in all the way." I screamed at him.

He began exerting more pressure and I could feel his thumb inside my opening cunt. He withdrew the vibrator from my ass to concentrate on my request. Soon I felt the knuckles of his small hand entering the mouth of my vagina. Then as his hand was in to the wrist and he began fucking me with his fist. I think his fist was much larger than the largest prick I had ever had. I was experiencing intense pleasure as wave after wave of violent organisms swept through me. Soon I was spent and had to ask him to stop. It kind of hurt when he withdrew his hand from my well used cunt but it hurt good.

"Laura I hope I didn't hurt you I got so aroused that wasn't thinking clearly. Jim quietly said.

I took his hard prick into my hands and told him I was fine and that I loved it. He asked me if he could put his prick into my cunt that his fist had just come out of. I told him it might be loose but to do it. As he started fucking me he said it felt as tight as ever and told me I had an amazingly elastic vagina that recovered quickly from stretching. He quickly shot a load into my cunt. This was the third ejaculation for him tonight.

He told me he loved me very much and loved to give me pleasure, that He would like me to tell him sometime about my other sexual experiences. He said he knew I kept secrets from him because I didn't want to hurt him. He told me he was looking into an operation that would increase the size of his penis but that he would have to make arrangements for another doctor to cover his practice before he could have it. We would discuss it when he had all the facts. He told me that he would really like to se me being fucked by another man and would still want to if he had a huge prick. He suggested I try to get both Ken and Carl for a night or a weekend of sex so he could see me being fucked by two men at once.

I wanted to know more about the operation but he said not until he had all the facts. We fell asleep in each others arms.

The next morning when he kissed me goodbye he reminded me about our weekend of sex if I could arrange it. I called Ken first and asked him if he would come on Friday for the weekend and explained about Jim's request. He said he would be only too happy to. I then called Carl and he said he couldn't get home this weekend but also agreed but he had a lot of questions about Ken. He laughed when I told him about ken's cock and said it wasn't the cock he was interested in. I convinced him ken was reputable and safe. He said to keep him in mind for the future and we chatted a while. Then I called Butch a friend I frequently fucked before I was married. He was agreeable so we made arrangements for Friday evening.

Friday being only a day away I decided to have a quiet day and prepare some things for the weekend. When Jim got home I told him about the arrangements I had made and he seemed pleased. He told me he had found a doctor in Venice Italy that could do the penis enlargement operation next month. Although there was some risk in this operation this Doctor had an almost perfect successful record. He had also found a Doctor who would care for his practice until he could return to work. He explained that the maximum length this penis could be enlarged to was 10 ½ inches but the diameter could be as big as I liked it. We got a ruler and decide that 3 ½ Inches was as big as practicable. I was overjoyed it would be heaven for my darling husband to have such a wonderful prick.

When Ken and Butch arrived Friday after introductions we were all so horny we decided to start our bedroom activities right away. We all undressed all the men were hard already and my pussy was already wet. Butch had a very nice fat cock, not as big as ken's but I don't think many are. I suggested I mount Butch cowgirl style and Jim could get behind me and fuck my ass while I sucked Jim's big prick. I shot a little baby oil up my ass with a squeeze bottle, had Butch lay on his back near the edge of the bed. I climbed on top of him with my legs straddling his body and lowered myself guiding his big hardon into my wet cunt. Jim Knelt behind me and pushed his hard cock into my asshole. Ken stood by my head and bending his knees a little gave my mouth good access to his monstrous cock. I was slowly and rhythmically raising and lowering myself on Butch's cock so my husband could keep time with us pumping his prick in and out of my asshole. I especially liked it when both pricks were way in me. I was running my tongue over the head of Ken's cock and savoring the taste of his pre cum.

I took the head of his prick into my mouth and played my tongue over the sensitive underside. Butch was playing with my breasts and gently squeezing my nipples. I was starting to climax when I felt Jim prick jerking in my rectum as he started to cum in my ass. I could see that Butch was ready to come and started fucking him faster until he exploded into my pussy. As he withdrew I asked Ken to fuck me and knelt up on the bed facing my ass to him.

His huge prick slid into me easily as the cum from Butch was rolling out of my cunt and providing great lubrication. I glanced across the bed and could see in the dresser mirror that Jim was jacking off as he watched Ken's prick stretching my pussy lips widely. The sight of Jim enjoying my fucking aroused me so much I started coming in a series of climaxes that lasted until I felt Ken ejaculating into my full cunt. We all took a quick shower and dressed and I served them a nice meal I had prepared.

Zane
Zane
28 Followers