Laura Roft: Piss Raider

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leaky_one
leaky_one
711 Followers

The obvious solution came to her at the same moment. There was no sense letting her golden pee stream escape in small dribbles from out of her pussy when she needed a top up for her canteen. The first bug was now entering the cave, its brethren behind it. Ignoring the pending threat for a moment Laura fumbled with her lower garments. Within scant moments her tan shorts and piss stained briefs were around her knees and the water can was on its way up to the base of her vagina. The resulting stream of hot golden piss that erupted from Laura's cunt was a veritable torrent of gushing urine which immediately shot into the mouth of the water can and proceeded to patter over its interior metal walls. Laura gasped with the release on her bladder and the sheer joy of relieving her much needed pee. Between her legs her golden torrent of piss continued top flow rapidly from the pee hole situated in her pussy flaps. The sound of pee filling up the water can with Laura's spent urine rose in volume as her golden juices rose rapidly inside the container. Barely fifteen seconds later and then container was full. Not stopping her much needed relief Laura continued to pee, still in mid flow. The golden shower of piss flowing from the base of her hairy muff continued to squirt from her pee hole. Without the water can in place, Laura's golden piss shower fell directly down between her legs to patter onto the dry sand between her feet. The lead bug had already come to an immediate stop at the sight of Laura's gushing piss flow. Smiling to herself Laura snapped close the lid on the water can. The delicious feeling of reliving her piss washed over her senses but not enough so as to stop her next course of action. Peeing in front of the bugs might stop them for now but as soon as she was spent, they would be upon her.

Pulling her arm back as far as she could go, Laura let it snap forward sending the sealed water can flying into the air above the beetles. Immediately her guns were in her hands and bullets were flying through the air. Barely a second later and she found her mark. The speeding bullet shredding the flying metal can in two instantly sending a shower of golden pee over the creatures below. The scream of the dying bugs filled the cave and Laura clutched at her ears. The stone beetles clawed at one another adding to the carnage as her spent piss fell all over them. Between Laura's legs, her current golden shower was coming to an end with a few last strong squirts of piss over the ground between her legs. By the time she had slid her soiled panties and shorts back into place over her wide womanly bum cheeks and the triangular shape of her muff, all the bugs were dead. She felt a certain thrill at what she had achieved, killing the creatures with her hot wee. If only all her adversaries could be put down in the same way, what a world it would be! Stepping gingerly between the dead upturned beetles, Laura made her way out of the cave and started to carefully retrace her steps through the underground maze that was the dead king's tomb.

leaky_one
leaky_one
711 Followers
12