Laura's Bunny Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now slow, baby." She breathed "Do it slow."

John's stared at her face, watching her reactions as he slowly pulled it almost out of her and slowly pressed the fat dong back in. They repeated this and his Mistress encouraged him with her sighs and moans. At times he had to push it harder when her pussy would clamp down but he would force it in and she would gasp. John released her boob from his mouth and begged a question.

"Mistress?" he said meekly.

"Yes." Laura opened her eyes and looked at him.

"May we do this with you on your knees, on the bed? I would love to watch it go into your beautiful pussy."

Laura cocked her head at him "OK" she agreed.

She put John on his knees on the floor at the foot of the bed with dildo still in hand. The she took up position on hands and knees with her bottom sticking out.

She looked at her adoring bunny. "Put it in baby."

And John smiled and licked the dong before pushing it back up Laura's hole. He still moved it slowly and marveled at the movement and give of her folds. John's wife did not like the lights on and he was not sure if they had ever owned a dildo. But he pushed those thoughts from his mind. He did not want to think about his real life. Laura's pussy looked delicious to him even filled with the red jelly dong. He put his face to her ass and licked around the dong, tasting her wonderful folds as he continued to gently fuck her with the dong. Laura relaxed and let the sensations flow from her womb to the rest of her body.

John's tongue was tired after such a long bathing of his Mistress but he still hungered for her and again took initiative by going higher and swabbing his tongue in circles around her puckered asshole.

"Johnny!" She said in surprise.

He suddenly stopped and sat back on his heels with head down, thinking he had upset her.

"Ah, no baby, go on." She soothed him. "You just surprised me is all, my sweet good boy. Lick my butthole."

John dived back in with relish and kissed and mouthed her ass while picking up the pace with the dildo. After swabbing all around her tender hole he began to fuck it with his tongue. His Mistress moaned under his touch and he felt so proud for giving her pleasure of his own devising.

"Harder, harder" she commanded under him and John rammed the dong in and out of her while getting his tongue into her butthole. Laura wiggled her ass and laughed as John tried to keep his mouth attached."Go baby, go." She encouraged.

John's hand and forearm was tired but he would not give up with her so close. He ate her ass all the more, WANTING her to cum, hoping for her cum. He dropped his tongue down and lapped above the dong and kissed her taint, letting his nose rub her butthole. Finally he just pulled the dong out and began eating his Mistress, getting his tongue into her pussy and breathing hard all over her sex. His cock raged and it had never been touched. He just wanted to make her cum. It filled his mind and it was all he wanted. His lust and need was her pleasure. He could feel her push back she was moaning.

"Fingers" She grunted gutturally

Quickly John thrust two fingers under his lapping tongue rubbing the inside of her hole and now he spoke.

"Please cum, Mistress, Please cum, Mistress" His plea was urgent and needful. "Please cum for me." He begged of her.

With a cry she threw her head up, arching her back and her pussy gave a single gush washing his lips in a pungent juice. Then she screamed and let her face and chest fall to the bed. She lay there panting and John just looked at her in awe, amazed at this sexual being.

Slowly Laura rose from the bed, pushing her hair from her face as she leaned on one arm. "ohhhh, oh my good boy." She smiled at John "Did you do that?"

John blushed a little and smiled with pride. 'Yes I did.' He thought. "I loved making you cum Mistress" he admitted. "It was beautiful"

She moved to the edge of the bed and lifted his chin with her fingers. "I'm supposed to be the one giving praise, my sweet boy" and she kissed him on his lips, long and deep. Then she held his face in her hands. "You" she sighed. "You deserve a reward."

John liked the sound of that and he smiled up at her.

"Get on the bed" She got up and patted where she was just sitting.

John moved quickly to obey and receive his reward. She pushed him backwards and he let himself fall.

"Pull your legs up," She commanded "hold them to your chest" He had no idea what would happen "Wider." She said "good" finally satisfied.

John watched her kneel down on the floor. She looked at him and griped his always hard cock

"At the beginning of this," She began "I promised if you did everything I asked I would suck this cock." Gently Mistress kissed the head "You have been such a good boy, Johnny" Slowly Laura licked down the side. "You made me cum so hard." She licked up the other side. "You made me so proud when you took my strap on" she ran her lips along his shaft. "And now you look at me with adoring eyes." She pushed the head into her mouth, letting him feel her tongue tease his head then taking it back out. "Do you want it?" she teased a last time.

John frantically nodded then said "Please, Mistress"

"You tell me before you cum." She warned.

"Yes, Mistress." He still nodded.

She sank her lips over his rigid cock. She hummed around it as she took it fully in her mouth. She watched her slave moaning and his head rolling side to side. This would not take long she knew and smiled inside. She let him slide to the back of her mouth and out again then back in, letting her tongue tickle the underside of his dick.

John could feel it building deep in his balls. If it was like last time, he would cry in front of her, it felt so good to finally let it go, to have that release. She moved up and down on him tenderly. He wanted to reach for her and hold her on his rod but knew that would be wrong. He didn't know what to do with his hands so he squeezed his own chest, rubbed his palms across his own nipples. His breathing got shallower, he felt it coming.

"Mistress!!" he gave his warning.

She pulled her mouth off of him and began pounding his cock with her fist. It took a second and he was jetting sperm high into the air, in an amazing arc. His Mistress still pumped him, a grimace on her face as she worked his orgasm for him. The cum landed on him, on his belly and heaving chest. He had never came like this before today. The release had never been so powerful, so long awaited and then so perfect. Mistress had gotten up and retrieved a towel that she tossed at him. He mopped it up and wiped the bed spread down and then voluntarily knelt at her feet.

"Johnny?" she looked down at him but he looked at her toes.

"I'm not sure if this is what I'm supposed to do. You said not to believe everything I read." He finally looked up at her. "Please tell me this is not a onetime thing." He was pleading with his eyes. "Tell me you Are my Mistress." He asked hopefully.

Laura's face softened "Oh my good boy. I wasn't planning on a one night stand, baby. You are mine."

"What about my wife, Mistress?" he asked.

"What about her. Let her have the boring you. I get Johnny." She told him.

"You don't mind sharing, Mistress?" he asked concerned.

"What sharing, she has no idea what she has. Besides Johnny, I'm not sure I want 24/7 just yet. We play it by ear, OK baby?"

"Yes, Mistress" and he hugged her legs.

Laura laughed. "Johnny, if I fall down, I'm gonna kill you." But she patted his head.