Laura's Bunny Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He's new." Laura explained with a smile about her slave's jumpiness.

The burly Leather Daddy bear at the desk smiled in understanding, "Lucky you," and admired John's ass that the gladiator skirt didn't really cover.

Laura led him inside, explaining as they walked. "You show them that when you get me drinks and they charge my tab; it also says who you belong to."

John's brow furrowed, "Mistresses try to walk out with someone else's slave?" he said in disbelief.

"Or if some big gay Daddy bear tries to rape your ass." Laura said for shock value. John looked back to the table and the Daddy bear that WAS still eying his ass. "And you forgot to call me Mistress. Don't do that again." She put sternly.

"I'm sorry my Mistress. I meant no disrespect." He said apologetically.

"I know that, slave." she said the word hard "But they won't and I will have to punish you or look weak." She reached back and swatted his cock "Don't embarrass me, Johnny."

Upon leaving the lobby and entering the theatre proper, Laura immediately found a friend.

"Bianca!" she yelled to a tall slender black woman in a yellow vinyl cat suit with stiletto heels.

"Laura, Baby." Bianca gave a pure white beautiful smile and the 2 hugged. Bianca noticed John in tow. "Oh and who is this sweet morsel?"

Laura grabbed under his chin squishing his cheeks, "This is my good boy, Johnny. Greet the Lady, Johnny." she ordered.

John looked to the floor. "Good evening, Mistress Bianca."

"A newb?" Bianca looked sideways to Laura, who nodded 'yes' rather proudly. "Well, look at you, girl. So many times you came draggin' air and you get a fresh fish. I'm jealous."

"You got a seat yet?" Laura asked hopefully.

Bianca nodded, "Yvette is laying across a couch for me, holding it. I got room for you, Sweetie." She smiled to Laura.

John followed behind, trying hard to take in everything but pay attention to his Mistress. All the original seats were gone from the theatre floor and there were old restaurant booths and stray vinyl covered couches. A few coffee tables here and there but most had nothing in front of them but another couch. Bianca and Laura came to a couch with a pale dark haired slave with just high heels, black panties and electrical tape across her little nipples.

"Up Up!" Bianca commanded and Yvette quickly stood for her Mistress. The Dommes sat down and Bianca was about to send her slave for a drink.

"Let me get it, hun." Laura offered. Bianca smiled in acceptance. "Long Island ice tea?" Laura remembered.

"My favorite." Bianca confirmed.

"You heard it, Johnny. Two of them. GO!" she commanded and took off his leash.

John Moved quickly through the crowd, back up to the theatre doors, to a 3 sided bar that stood under the balcony. People where still milling in and blocking the isles but he imagined later it would just be slaves fetching for their Masters. He returned with tall glasses for the Ladies and handed them with a bow.

"Good boy." Laura said "Here." she commanded, and Johnny knelt in front of her on a throw rug that ran in front of the couch.

Yvette was to his left. Bianca was stroking her back and Yvette was arching her back trying to push out her humble breasts. She actually was purring under her Mistress's attention.

A fat man in leather pants and black ornate chest harness took the stage.

"Welcome all to our little gathering. I know some of you travel halfway across the state to get here, so let's get right to it. Our first showing is Master Alex and his little alexia. Seems he has built her a new spanking horse from plywood and rich leathers and he would like to show you how well it works by working her." He clapped loudly and the crowd joined in as the curtain opened.

Alexia looked like a slightly overweight middle aged housewife and from the looks of it, Alex was probably her husband. She stood in a red bustier with matching panties and black wrist and ankle restraints. Alex ran a ping pong paddle between her legs a few times and then up between her cleavage and went to kiss her but instead yanked on her brown hair, pulling her head back. He grabbed the D ring with a finger and yanked her across the stage to the spot lit spanking horse with a dong strapped to its saddle. John thought that looked interesting. But Alex threw in a curveball and forced her on it backwards, shoving the red dong into her mouth before clipping her cuffs to D rings on the horse's sides. He had put the apparatus on wheels and now spun his slave for a better view for the audience. The paddle came into play immediately and he warmed his slave's backside with alternating smacks from cheek to cheek. The submissive wife could only moan out her pain and pleasure around the dong in her mouth.

John looked around and noticed other slaves being caressed by their Masters or Mistresses. He even thought he saw a slave servicing her Master as he lounged on a booth seat. On stage Master Alex had dropped the paddle and welded a many tailed flogger across alexia's back and ass. The thing looked like it had 20 tails and it made an incredible noise as he swung it through the air. Poor alexia would jerk when struck and the crowd seemed to appreciate her reaction with polite "ooo's." Finally she was taken off but Alex seemed to just toss her over the side of the thing and began to flog her white thighs. Now Alex pulled his wife's panties down and began to push the retrieved ping pong paddle handle into her asshole. She wiggled and screamed and some of the crowd laughed, she put on such a show. The curtain dropped and the fat man returned to the stage.

John was finding all this very interesting but not really arousing. He half turned to his Mistress and put his head on her knee.

"What is it, slave?" she looked down at him and fondled his hair.

"May I go to the restroom, Mistress?" He asked.

"They are upstairs near the balcony." she informed him. "Don't wander." she warned.

John was off. He truly did have to pee. He didn't go at Laura's and that pizza he had came with a bottle of sparkling water. Not everyone was watching the show. Some Doms with their slaves were talking in the lobby. Two slaves were on their knees locked in an embrace, tongues dancing as their Masters looked on at the little show. Upstairs John finally relieved himself and washed up. He heard noises and yelps from the balcony doors across from the restrooms and wondered what was in there.

Peeking in the door, John saw a leather clad bald Man and blonde Woman with their backs to him. They were putting needles in a girl's poor tits just under the nipple and she struggled and cried out but was shackled to a wooden x with a steel collar helping to hold her in place. John couldn't help but cringe when they did it. The girl was Auburn haired, with it falling in her face. Her mascara had run because of her tears. The blond grabbed a handful of the girl's breast, holding it steady while her man slowly inserted the needle. Once it was in, the Leather clad woman smacked the other nipple with her fingers.

"Cry little bitch, cry!" she said almost angrily.

"Please Mistress," she cried out "I'll be good, I swear." She begged.

The cruel Mistress had other plans and with her fingers, pulled the girl's pussy lips down and held them out. The Master squatted and poked a needle through. The sweet slave's breathing came in short gasps. She tried to look down at what was being done to her as another was pushed through the flesh of her clit hood.

She threw her head back. "Please, please please pleeeease."

Her chest heaved with her cry and she hung her head in defeat. But the Mistress would have none of that and yanked the slave's head back.

John was captured by the scene. Her anguish was so real. His cock was hardening in his jockstrap and he didn't want to leave. The big bald Master turned for more needles and noticed John's head in the door.

"Well, what have we here?" he said in a deep baritone. The Mistress snapped around at that.

"Oh, an intruder?" she said

"I'm sorry Master, Mistress." John sputtered quickly.

"Get in here!" She snapped imperiously once he gave himself away as a submissive.

John began to obey and opened the door fully but heard a throat clearing behind him as he took a step.

Mistress Laura stood there with arms crossed under her ample bosom. Her eyes narrowed and lips pursed, not looking pleased.

The cruel Mistress then noticed her, "Oh, does this one belong to you?"

"Yes, he is mine." Laura answered flatly but still glared at John. "Someone was told not to wander off." She said in controlled anger.

"Someone's in trouble." The deep voiced Master sang.

The blond gave a wicked grin "By all means, feel free to come in and borrow a paddle. We could use a break and would love to watch."

Laura pondered it for a moment. They had no safe word set up but this wasn't play. He would be punished because he was told something for his own good.

"Get to that bench." She pointed.

"Mistress?" John tried to plea.

"MOVE!" She yelled like a drill sergeant. And her bunny moved. "Stand at the end. BEND AND GRIP it." She commanded.

John did as told, bending deep at the waist and grabbing the low bench but kept looking back with fear on his face. Laura unhooked his gladiator trappings, letting it drop to the floor and there was his tight ass.The Blonde Mistress was happy to hand Laura a long thick paddle with holes in it.

"Thank you." John's Mistress said.

Laura reconsidered; she didn't like the weight of it and tossed it aside.

"Do you have 'hot wheels' racing track?" she requested.

The big man winced and the other Mistress smiled "Oh she is pissed." and from the corner gave her a 30 inch strip of plastic, single lane, race track.

John looked back, he was prepared for the paddle but he had no idea what this race track would do.

"I told you I don't like doing this, but I will." She began to wail on his rump, swinging the race track like a tree switch.

John jumped and tried to cover his ass.

Laura looked to the big Master. "I don't have the patience to restrain him, do you mind?"

"Not at all." the big man smiled and straddled the bench and grabbed John's wrists forcefully and held them to the wooden bench. The blonde came close to watch as well.

"Please Mistress, I am sorry!" John was truly frightened.

Laura was deaf to him and began her swats again. John jumped up and down, his feet moving like he wanted to run but couldn't go anywhere. The burly man held him with all his weight. Laura moved her attack down his thighs, spreading the pain so he wouldn't get numb or too bruised. She beat him as her mother would say 'within an inch of his life' and when he was sobbing uncontrollably and sucking in air like a child she finally stopped. The Big man let him go and got up and John collapsed on the bench. His ass and legs were on fire. He balled, cried openly for all to see. He was broken. Laura sat on the bench near his head. She wiped a tear from her eye and her hand shook a little. She didn't like doing that. They both took a moment.

"Now, I will listen to your pleas, slave." She didn't look at him, just forward.

John was still crying and sucking snot up his nose like a punished child. Slowly he moved off the bench to his knees and placed his head on her knee.

"I'm sorry Mistress." He said through tears. And it turned into a wail "I'm sorry."

"I give orders Johnny and expect them obeyed." She still didn't look at him. "Sometimes they are for your own good. So when you disobey those orders and do as you please, it makes me upset." She finished.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, Mistress Laura." He hugged her lower legs and cried some more.

She finally looked down and smoothed his hair. "You are supposed to be my GOOD boy. Don't become a bad boy." She said like a mother. "I don't want a bad boy."

"I am your good boy. I swear. I'm so sorry, Mistress, for wandering" he said.

Laura lifted his face a little so he looked at her eyes. "It wasn't the wandering itself, Johnny, it's that you disobeyed." She explained.

Laura had his leash on and led him back to their place in the theatre. John's head was down and he just looked at the floor. Yvette kept getting stroked and caressed by her Mistress next to him. John dared not ask. He hadn't been a good boy. If Mistress was wearing simple shoes or sandals he would take them off and suck her toes to show his devotion but taking off her boots would be a task and she was already not pleased with him. He could hear the Mistresses talk about him.

"It's the first time he has gotten punished?" Mistress Bianca asked amazed.

"You know me and he is usually such a good boy." Mistress Laura said of him.

Bianca caressed under Yvette's chin "This little one gets a morning paddling every day before she goes to work, just to remind her of her place." Yvette smiled at this and actually rubbed her cheek into her Mistress's thigh. "You might have to change a little Laura."

"Why should I change?" Laura said irritated.

"Because he is your slave and maybe would do better with a firmer more physical hand." Bianca explained. "You can't let them go wild and you can't toss them out when they rebel."

John didn't like the sound of that. He would be good. His butt was still very warm. He didn't want a spanking every time they meet.