Laura's Bunny Ch. 03

Story Info
Laura opens more to her slave and finally lets him in.
7.5k words
4.36
15.8k
10

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 01/03/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura had given John the keys and let him drive home. He hadn't been drinking. It was almost 2 in the morning and Laura's house was still a half hour away.

"Mistress?" He spoke up for the first time since the spanking.

"Yes, Johnny." She answered. Laura had stopped being angry long ago.

"Mistress Bianca and Yvette were very affectionate with each other." He observed.

"They have been together for a few years. They are very comfortable with each other." Laura remarked.

"I saw others play and kiss." He went on.

Laura sleepily looked over at him. "Were you jealous, that I didn't pet you?"

John tried to apologize and change the subject, thinking he was upsetting her.

"No, be open with me. Let's talk about this, I'm serious. Did you want to be petted?" she became animated and sat up in the seat.

"It felt appropriate and I felt left out, Mistress." He admitted sheepishly.

"I brought you there to show you off, Johnny." She looked out the side window away from him. "I guess to prove something." She paused as if deciding, "but I should have pet you."

John pondered what she said just now and what Bianca had said earlier, "You have gone to these things alone, Mistress?"

"A few times," it was many, her conscience reminded her. "I guess I hoped of someone bringing an extra," and she laughed loudly.

"Will we go next month, Mistress?" John asked.

"Would you like that, Johnny?" she threw back.

"I would, Mistress." he confessed.

"I'll pick you up at nine," she joked.

They got 6 hours of sleep. She made Johnny sleep in the extra bedroom on the twin bed. Sleeping with her was a huge prize that he was nowhere near. Before he left she pinned him against the front door and kissed him long and squeezed his butt. When she finished he had to catch his breath.

"Next time, I'll pet you and keep you right by me." She said softly caressing his cheek.

"Thank you, my Mistress."

John had to go home and stay dressed in front of his wife for a few days, never letting her see his welt covered butt and legs. His wife liked the lights out anyways, not that they had sex though.

Laura worked every day until Wednesday. She cleaned her living room and did some laundry and got some Chinese food. John came over as soon as the kids and wife went to the church for youth group. She kissed him and patted his cheek.

"I got bad news baby." She started. "Aunt Flo has arrived."

John was about to ask "whose Au..."

"Ugh, I got my period, Johnny." She said exasperated. Laura sat on the couch with a takeout container of Pork Lo Mein. "Bianca is coming over. She should be here any minute. Treat her just as you did at the group." Laura stated the obvious.

"Of course, Mistress." John sat at her feet on the floor.

Laura got the door for Bianca and hugged the taller black woman.

"Come in, come in." Laura greeted her and shut the door from the cold.

Johnny wasn't sure whether to stand or kneel. He moved into a kneeling position.

"Good evening, Mistress Bianca," he said. "Yvette didn't come with you?"

"She's at home," Bianca began "This is more of a...professional call."

"Bianca is a counseling psychologist," Laura supplied. "She is going to talk to us."

"A counseling psychologist?" John questioned.

Bianca smiled "I have a Masters, not a PhD" She explained "But I specialize in...well, us, for lack of a better term." Bianca sat on the couch "Your Mistress didn't tell you about this?" she looked down at John.

"No, Mistress Bianca, she did not." John said truthfully. Bianca looked at Laura accusingly, who was still standing.

"I don't mind though." John put in quickly.

"Still she should have discussed it with you. I'm sorry to spring this on you, I'd rather you be comfortable."

"I'm fine, Mistress Bianca, it's no problem" John could see Laura was a bit embarrassed from being dressed down by Bianca.

"OK, let's begin. Johnny..." Bianca started.

"With all due respect to you, Mistress Bianca," John interrupted her. "Only Mistress Laura calls me Johnny."

For a moment Laura looked as if she would kill him for speaking like that, but Bianca diffused the situation.

"No, no, calm down sweetie and come sit, you're making the poor boy nervous." Bianca smiled back to him, "So her calling you that is special to you?"

"No one has ever called me that, not even when I was a boy. I don't answer to it." John explained. "But when Mistress Laura uses it... it's just us, as if there is no one else in the world. I see it as a term of endearment, Mistress."

Bianca patted Laura's knee, "See sweetie, it's special to him." She turned back to John. "John, Laura has kind of snatched you away from your regular life and vanilla sex and thrust you into our world. I as Laura's personal friend would like to make sure you are OK and that she is OK. That's all."

"I understand, Mistress." John nodded.

"I guess first I should ask, what are your expectations, John, what do you wish to get out of this relationship?" Mistress Bianca had pulled out a yellow notepad and now gazed over at him.

"Well," he started slowly "when I went to that motel with her, I honestly thought it would just be sex, really hot sex." John looked over at Laura. "And it was hot but...it was more than sex."

"Go on. You're doing great." Bianca encouraged him.

"She gave me so much attention, and even though she was the Dominant one, I felt special. She makes me feel special, Mistress." He finished simply.

"Even when she deprives you of release or has to punish you?" Bianca asked.

John laughed lightly, remembering how she coaxed him to masturbate at home. "Even then, yes. She is trying to teach me things, I think."

Bianca nodded in understanding.

"Laura makes you feel special. You don't get that at home?" Bianca pressed. John hung his head. He felt guilt for having to go elsewhere and he also felt anger at having to go elsewhere. "Not..." he cleared his throat, "not for a long time." He admitted. "Jill and I, well, I think we have always been in a rut. I...I don't think I please her and at times I don't think she cares."

Bianca made some notes. "If you were a free man, would you be fulltime with Laura?"

John barely thought about it, "Yes".

"Laura," She turned to her friend, "what is it you're seeking? What do you want from this?"

Laura seemed uncomfortable under both their gazes. "Johnny, turn around." She ordered. He did and faced the other way.

"Take your time, Laura" Bianca said patiently. "I need someone. I wish it was deeper than that but it's not." She confessed."

"Go on Dear." Bianca pushed.

"I don't know that there is more. He is sweet and very cute." She offered.

Bianca stared at her, not letting her off that easy. "What is it he does for you, what need gets fulfilled?"

Laura stared at the floor and thought, 'He made her feel sexy and strong. His eyes looked at her in lust and desire. His tongue knew how to reach her most sensitive places. And he did all this on her terms.

"Laura?" Bianca cut through her thoughts.

"He lets me be in charge. He wants me to be in charge. OK. Maybe I'm not that deep." Laura said defensively.

"The other night when you went looking for him, tell him." Bianca said. "Tell him what you told me."

Laura delayed, looking down at her hands. "I was worried about him. He was a long time in the restroom, so I went looking for him." Laura confessed.

"You were concerned for him?" Bianca supplied.

"Yes, I was concerned. Someone might hurt my Johnny." Laura said.

"And you care for him?" Bianca nudged.

"And I care for him." Laura finally said.

"Was that so hard, dear?" Bianca said rather motherly.

"John, turn back around" Bianca jumped Laura's authority but he obeyed. "Laura has just said she cares for you. How do you feel about that?"

"I thought, well, hoped she did, Mistress Bianca. It's wonderful to hear." John said.

"It is." Bianca agreed. "This relationship is very new and you two are treading new ground with each other. You need to try and remember that, both of you. There is not enough talking between you two, I guarantee that." Bianca looked directly at Laura. "Maybe you meant this to be just a fling, but it's growing and you need to take care of it." "Has he done the survey?" Bianca questioned Laura who sheepishly shook her head. "Have you given him any homework?" Bianca tried not to show her exasperation when Laura said No.

Bianca reached into her soft-sided briefcase and handed John 3 papers stapled together.

"This is a questionnaire, John. Learn about each thing on there. Look them up. Think about them and in a week you and Laura should talk about them." She looked over to Laura "You should prepare your own list." Bianca put her pad and pen away. "Keep him away from the stupid sites on the internet. Send him to the places you would like him to learn from and TALK to him, I can't stress that enough. Finally, you both need to face the fact that he is married." She pointed to John then wagged her finger between them. "At some point, hearts are going to get broken. Either he leaves you before his wife finds out or he leaves his wife when she finds out... and she will find out." Bianca paused to let that sink in. "I'm not judging you and I'm not telling you what to do but be responsible and deal with it." She finished succinctly.

Bianca stood to leave and Laura got up to take her to the door. "Baby, you know I love you, but you've been playin' fun and games up to this point." Bianca hugged her. "Take care of things like the Domme should."

Laura finally spoke after being scolded. "You're right" Laura admitted, "You're always right." Laura gave a half smile.

"Oh, I been wrong once or twice, sweetie, got the scares to prove it." Finally at the door where John couldn't hear, Bianca said softly, "He is sweet, protect that." She gave one last tip.

"Yes Ma'am." Laura gave a soft smile to her mentor.

Laura didn't see John for the rest of the week. They chatted Saturday night on the computer. She sent him one or two links but said most of the internet was crap written by "wannabes" who had no clue.

"Bianca has been your friend for a while, Mistress?" He typed.

"I went to see her after my divorce for counseling." She put honestly. "I was a mess. It was a bad relationship but it was still hard to end."

"And she got you into the lifestyle?" John clicked at the keys.

"She said she saw herself in me and that maybe she could help. I said OK. So on one particular Friday she took me to Mansfield."

John was opened mouth on his end. "You were her slave?" He couldn't see Laura that way.

"NO!" she typed, "I was an apprentice, silly. I'm smacking you the next time you walk in the door."

"Sorry, Mistress." He sent. "It was an odd image."

Laura debated telling John about her semi-pro status. They were supposed to talk and be open and she felt this was the biggest thing she had. Right now wasn't the time or place, she decided. She wanted him face to face so if he went ape-shit she could wrestle him to the floor until he listened to reason.

"You realize you're not my first slave, right?" She typed.

"Mistress, I don't care and you don't have to share that." He sent back.

"You're not curious, Johnny?"

"Was he better than me?" he typed quickly.

"Nowhere near." She laughed out loud on her end. "My Johnny has an ego?"

"I am your slave, Mistress, but I'm still a man." He answered.

On Wednesday Laura didn't want to waste their time together on the questionnaire. She put that off for chat time. Right now she wanted him. John was surprised to see her answer the door in a black vinyl teddy and her favorite boots and that riding crop in her hand.

"Upstairs, sweet boy," she commanded. She followed him, looking at his butt, "I have no idea why you even wore clothes."

John stayed silent but had a big smile on his face. Once in Laura's room, she ordered him to strip and she watched as he put each piece on her chair, lastly his socks. Laura noticed his nipples were hardening from the chill in the room. She was taking him all in.

"Come here," she finally ordered.

John moved obediently to her and Laura raked her nails down his chest. Then bending down she sucked one of his nipples into her mouth, tonguing it and sucking on it before gently biting it.

John reacted, "Oooo, Mistress".

She looked up at him wickedly, "You liked it, didn't you, Johnny?" Then she swatted his ass. She stood back up and breathed in his face, "You never saw me in this, Huh? You can touch me if you want."

John reached out and wrapped his arms around her. His hand fell naturally to her ass. Laura gently kissed his cheek. His poor cock was already rigid between them.

"How long since you last came, baby?" She asked of him.

"Last Thursday," he admitted. John kept rubbing her round ass.

Laura nibbled at his ear and whispered. "Did you jerk off or was it that woman of yours?"

"I jerked off thinking of you, Mistress." He knew that was the right answer.

"And what dirty things did you hope for in that mind of yours?" She asked huskily. Laura reached down and held his balls and pulled them tight to the base of his cock.

"I hoped for nothing, I just thought of your body, Mistress." He told her.

Laura squeezed him, "Liar. Tell your Mistress the truth."

"I dreamed of fucking you, Mistress." John said through gritted teeth.

She smiled and released his balls to slowly stroke his cock. "A boy with ambitions." She said softly and kissed his lips then smacked his cheek lightly. "One day, my good boy, maybe", and she kissed him again. "Are you hungry?" She asked seductively and Johnny couldn't help but lick his lips.

"Please, Mistress"

Laura pushed him to his knees and spread her legs, "The crotch unsnaps, good boy. Get something to eat baby."

John had it open and was licking immediately. His head tilted back hard, he was nearly under her. Laura reached down for his hair and ground her hips in a circle. She loved him like this, he would look up so adoringly at her. John had his tongue deep in her love canal and his lips were massaging hers.

"That feels so wonderful, Johnny." She praised him.

Laura broke from his attentions and pulled a slim vibrator from her side table and lay back on her bed. Her knees up and legs wide she beckoned him with a finger as she slid the vibrating plastic over her clit and along her lips. John, on his knees, came to her and flopped his torso on the bed, putting his face back in her crotch. The little toy buzzed his teeth as he tried to suck on her pussy.

"Swing up here, baby." Laura told him.

John pivoted; his mouth staying at her slit, until, on hands and knees, his cock was in reach of his mistress. Laura reached between his legs and gripped him, stroking him like milking a cow.

"Keep eating, Johnny. Make me happy, baby." She encouraged.

John used his fingers to open her lips and licked inside her folds. Laura buzzed her clit and moaned. He was doing his best to please her. He loved to make her cum. Laura stopped jerking him and wet her fingers and began to play with his tight butthole. It was John's turn to moan. Laura rubbed around the ring of muscle and pressed at it but didn't enter. Wetting her fingers again, she made tight circles on his little balloon knot. John was breathing hard into her pussy. He was loving her attention. Laura moved her vibrator to her other hand and brought it up to her sweet boy's tight ass. She arched her neck to see and smiled as she pushed the tip into him. John moaned with a mouth full of pussy and Laura laughed.

"I remember when my good boy was so afraid with me at his ass. You love it now don't you Johnny?" Laura asked.

John lifted his head. "I love all that you do to me, Mistress."

"Get over top of me, Johnny," she instructed him.

John straddled her. She pushed him lower so his cock was in her boobs. She fucked his ass with the vibe and began to jerk his cock slowly.

"Make me cum, Johnny and I'll let you coat my titties," she promised.

John couldn't believe his ears. She was going to let him cum, let him cum on her sweet big tits. John dove into her pussy Licking it out and getting his tongue in deep. He almost smothered himself. Laura was jerking him and rubbing him between her soft pillows. John reached in and fingered her, trying to rub her to orgasm quickly. He found her spot and rubbed and sucked her hard clit. Laura clamped her legs together but his two fingers were in there and he just had to move the tips across her "G" spot. Laura's hips were moving. He was getting to her. He would make her cum. He kissed her strong thighs, trying to get his head to force her legs back open. Laura gave a little. Her hips were circling now.

"Please cum, my Mistress." He begged.

Laura went off like a gun as if his words were the trigger. She lifted her hips and moaned loud. Arching up, she nearly lifted him. Then her legs relaxed and she settled back down to earth. It took a moment but she kissed the back of his thigh and began to stroke him hard. He could feel it build quickly. The thought of spraying her delicious boobs filled his mind. John grabbed her legs and screamed between her thighs. His cum sprayed from his cock. It coated her vinyl covered belly and just under her tits. John dumped his usual big load. His body gave a shudder from the last of his orgasm. He clung to her with his head resting in her thighs. She gave him that moment, and then smacked his ass hard.

"I need cleaned up now, Johnny" she commanded.

John gratefully spun around and hovering over her, began to lap at her vinyl covered belly, licking up his mess from her perfect flesh and outfit. He kissed her and licked her, getting his own cum with his tongue. Laura ran fingers through his hair, caressing her sweet slave as he adored her.

"My good boy", she lovingly called him.

John spent Friday night looking up web sites, and talking to Laura in chat about the survey. He was adamantly against pain. He didn't like being beaten and would keep from being punished. He enjoyed her bites though and her nails raking him. Light pain excited him. He decided he would like to try hot wax and blindfolds. He trusted Mistress Laura for that.

"May I make a request, Mistress?" He typed.

"You may ask, Johnny." She typed back.

"The next time we go to Mansfield, if Mistress would wear simpler shoes, I would attend her feet as we sit there." He typed.

Laura laughed and smiled on her end. "I would consider it, if Johnny would consent to something."

"Mistress?" John was curious, what would she ask for.

"I want to glam you up. Don't worry, I'm not going to cross dress you or anything" She could picture him being shocked on the other end. "Some eye shadow, lipstick and a little powder, think of David Bowie or Prince." She finished.

"Really, Mistress?" He was a little taken back. "You'd have to apply it. I would have no idea how."

"Oh, I will take care of it, baby." She responded.

John had great news. His wife was going to a seminar over that weekend, so Friday was good and Saturday too. Laura spent the next two weeks working. For an assistant store manager to have two weekend days off in a row she had to make a lot of trades and cover multiple shifts. John came over on the Wednesday before the big day to find her just getting home.

"Johnny, I'm tired, baby," she said as she let them both in.

"I called for pizza." He said smiling. "It will be here shortly, Mistress. I'll run you a bath. I'll take care of you."

She looked askance at him, "OK."

Laura soaked in a hot bath while John paid the pizza guy. Then he came in and helped scrub her. She liked being washed. 'This is nice,' she thought. She stood up and he toweled her off and under her breasts. She had to smack his hand when the toweling turned to groping.