Laura's Bunny Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You will never get to fuck me, Johnny." She informed him matter-of-factly. Then her voice softened and she caressed his cheek. "But I will fuck you, my sweet boy." And she let her hips fall and her wet pussy swallowed his cock and her ass sat on his thighs.

The look on his face was exquisite. He was in such rapture and Laura smiled knowing it was all her. She was his Goddess; his desire was only for her. Slowly she ground back and forth, riding his body and feeling his hard cock shift inside her. She bent down and caressed his face.

"You're trying not to cum aren't you baby?" She asked. John just nodded. "Once you cum it's all over." She said teasingly.

She kissed his nose then began riding him in earnest, sliding her pussy up and down his shaft. She unbuttoned the vest and let her nipples rub against his chest. Laura nibbled at his ear as she worked him inside with her muscles. Then sitting back she began to bounce, fucking him in and out of her. She put her hands on his chest and pinched his nipples. Laura marveled at the concentration in his face, but she never meant for it to last this long. Usually she can make him cum so quickly. She bent down again and still rocking back and forth whispered in his ear.

"It's ok, baby." She breathed. "This is for you. You're allowed to cum."

John started bucking his hips under her, and Laura smiled again at her control of him.

Finally she growled in his ear. "Cum For Me, Johnny!"

And John's cock erupted on command and he gave a loud cry. His seed exploded into the condom tip. She could feel his cock was like iron and she smacked her pussy up and down on his groin. John arched his back so hard she thought he would hurt himself. But gently he came back down. His breathing was harsh and she thought he was sobbing again. Laura kissed his face tenderly and let her body just lay on him and feel his quivering subside. Then he said something she was not really expecting.

"I love you, Mistress."