Laura's Dance

Story Info
Laura discovers that she shouldn't steal another's lover
3.7k words
4.37
63k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pyro
Pyro
111 Followers

“Hey Laura, dance for us?”

The young woman stood unsteadily with her drink in hand and looked at the guy that had made the request. It was Jeremy - a nice enough guy, but he had a reputation among the girls for "putting notches in his belt." A brief thought flashed through her mind, wondering if her ex had told him about the summer job she had taken on a whim... as an exotic dancer.

"OK," she said, giggling softly to herself,Let's call it like it is, I worked as a stripper last summer!" No one knew about itexcept for her ex and she’d been adamant with him to keep quiet about that. It was a very small college in a very small town - as she'd found out shortly after coming there and falling for Lars, even though she knew he had a girlfriend at the time. It had caused quite an uproar since both he and his girlfriend had beenfrom this community. Eventually, it had all blown over and everything had settled down. Laura enjoyed her summer job though and made really good money at it. When she informed Lars of what she was doing, he’d drooled over the fact that she was "hot enough to be a stripper" and couldn’t wait to see her again “so that [she] could do it for him.

Dancing had allowed for a small indulgence into her exhibitionist tendencies without having to worry about “being touched” by someone other than her boyfriend – the bouncers had made sure of that. Laura had been quite surprised at the protective nature of her employer, the bartenders, other dancers and bouncers. Of course, it may have helped that the club owner was a woman. Whatever. She’d made more money in one week of stripping than she'd have earned in the entire summer working at that old hotel back homeand she'd enjoyed herself!

Now she was slightly buzzed at this evening's after-study party being held in the off-campus apartment of a senior. Once all their homework was finished, they usually had a small booze bash where they watched videos, ate pizza and drank. Tonight was no exception. Tipsy though she was, Laura wasn’t oblivious to something being out-of-place around her. In the alcoholic haze, it took her a few moments to figure it out. There seemed to be only a handful of female’s that stayed after the study group this evening. Her brow wrinkled at that. There were usually as many girls at these parties as guys, but today, only eight or nine other girls came, and of those, only three remained. Of those three, she was friends with only one and didn’t much like the other. That "other" was named Jolene and had been a friend of her ex’s ex. Laura stifled a frown and then glanced over when someone shouted her name again.

"Come on, Laura," called out another guy, "Do that dance you did in the play last year!"

Laura sighed and then smiled at the memory. She'd had a role as a "fallen lady" then and at the cast party, Tanya, the stripclub owner had come up to her after the play ended, handing her a card and saying "Anytime you need work, hon." Laura had called her within the week and took the job when she learned what the other girls there were making.

With that thought going through her head, along with the knowledge of how much she now had in savings, Laura giggled and then looked over at the other girls. The blonde, Darla, sat with that empty-headed look of hers, listening to a couple guys expound on some esoteric point. Jolene rested against the wall, her skinny frame encased in the spandex suit she wore when she rode her bike. Why anyone would ride a bike in this weather... Anyway, Jolene was making conversation with some guys from her classes, occasionally throwing a glare over their shoulders at Laura.

"Ah well, "she thought, "you couldn't always pick who came and went to these parties." Besides, Laura was more interested in the male side of the equation here than what other girls thought about her. Not that she cared, either.

Loud music began to blare from the stereo speakers and the guys gave her another drink, again imploring her to dance for them. Laughing, Laura stood and began to sway to the music. She drank some more and moved as if in a trance, letting the beat take her off into that ethereal world she’d inhabited at the club during her performances. She knew she had a hot little body and loved showing it off.

Her long, dark hair flashed in the pulsing lights as she danced. She really wasn’t dressed for the occasion though, wearing her baggy college running sweats and another heavy t-shirt beneath that, expecting this to be just another get-together. She sucked down the last of her drink and set the empty cup down on the table so that she could really get into the dancing. Darla was also being encouraged to join in and began dancing as well, showing off her ass and legs in the tight jeans she wore. Someone challenged them to a "dancing duel. Darla looked inquiringly at Laura, who giggled, lifted up her sweatshirt and tee to reveal her flat stomach and tanned skin. The other girl did the same. Laura lifted it higher, displaying the bottoms of her breasts and getting hoots from the guys. Darla then lifted her shirt higher still, giving everyone glimpses of her frilly VS bra. Laura laughed and then lifted the cloth up to her neck, revealing that shedidn’t wear a bra. Her brownish / tan nipples stood out hard and proud in the cold air of the apartment. Darla lifted her shirt up and pulled the cups aside to reveal huge, pale-pink aureola's and large, puffy nipples.

Laura wasn't about to be undone. As she attempted to lift her shirt once more, she lost her balance and fell into the lap of one of the guys at the party, a good-looking senior named Jared. He promptly put his arms around her and held her in his lap while watching the other girl dance.

Laura laughed again, knowing that sheshould get up, but she was experiencing a wonderful buzz, so she stayed in Jared’s lap. She knew he dated another girl, Kay-… something-or-other… Caitlin! That’s it. Where was she tonight?

Laura looked around, but it was only her, Darla – the other girl dancing – and Jolene, the friend of his ex.

Darla had pulled off her top and was dancing in her bra. Typical of the corn-fed girls in the Midwest, she was big-breasted and somewhat pudgy in Laura’s mind. The guys seemed to like her, though. She was very popular at parties and never failed to get an invite. Some of the other girls said it was because she was such a slut, but Laura had liked her and had never seen her be anything other than demure.

She watched Darla dancing and didn’t notice when Jared’s hands had made their way under her sweatshirt and tee until his cold fingers touched her warm skin. She jumped and yelped, but he held her in his grip, his hands firmly holding her around her waist. Laura closed her eyes and let him warm his hands. There was another hoot from the guys and Laura opened her eyes to see that Darla had pulled down her tight jeans and now stood dancing in her thong undies and her bra.

Laura felt the niggling at the back of her brain, warning her that sheshould be uncomfortable with this, but her conscious mind didn’t seem to care. Then she felt Jared’s hands cupping her breasts, his fingers teasing her nipples. She gasped and tried to pull away, but Jared held her fast, pinching her nipples a bit harder and pulling her down. He still didn’t say anything and continued to watch Darla as she gyrated in front of the rest of the guys. “Oh well,” thought Laura, “I always thought Jared was kinda cute anyway…

She let herself sink against his chest as he continued to play with her breasts. She wished he’d kiss her as well. It had been over a month since she’d broken up with… him. She didn’t even like to say his name anymore. He’d hurt her by going back to his girlfriend after convincing Laura to “go all the way” with him. She had wanted to save herself for her husband and felt sure that… he… would have been that man, so she gave in. Prior to that, their lovemaking had been passionate and frenetic, with lots of foreplay, touching, kissing, hugging and caressing. Now, when she agreed to do the deed,… he… did little more than tear her clothes off, drop his pants and try to push himself into her. It was painful and, afterwards, humiliating. He’d called her “frigid” and “cold” saying that “as a dancer” she should have “more experience than that” and that “his ex had been better in bed.” In fact, it was exactly the reason he dumped her.

Laura had been crushed. She’d avoided guys for a long while after that, resorting to calling an old friend on the phone and confiding with him, then later, having phone-sex with him again like they’d done prior to her going off to college. It wasn’t enough though. Laura was horny and in need of touching and affection. Jared was definitely providing that. His fingers lightly pinched and kneaded her nipples, making her pussy drool with need.

After a moment, his left hand moved down from her breast and began to try and work its way past the elastic of her sweatpants. Just as he was doing this, Darla took her top off and guys began to hoot and holler, whistle and stomp their feet. Laura was a bit shocked that this soft-spoken girl from Montana was acting like one of the girls at her club – but without the bouncers to keep order! One of the new guys to the group was pushed forward in the room on a recliner until he was right in front of Darla. She dropped to her knees in front of him and began to unzip his fly.

Laura’s mental alarms went off all over and she struggled to get up out of Jared’s lap just as his fingers found their way into her pants. She got onto her feet and fell forward because he’d gripped the waistband and pulled them down her legs as she fell. Now she was on all-fours, bare-assed naked from the waist down to her knees. She drunkenly struggled to get up and was helped by another boy, only to find herself sandwiched between him and Jared. Both of them began to feel her up, their hands roaming under her clothing as Darla pulled out the freshman’s cock and began to play with it.

Laura groaned “Noooo!” just as the other boy’s finger invaded her pussy and Jared’s fingers pinched her nipples hard. She wanted to run, she wanted to scream, but she also wanted to cum now. She shuddered, both from the sexual feeling and the fear of what was happening to her. No one else was around the three of them, most of the attention being focused on the rubenesque blonde at the other end of the room now worshipping the stiff cock that protruded from the freshman’s pants. Laura watched as another guy got behind Darla, pulled her panties off her, then pulled out his cock and knelt behind her. She reached back and literally pulled his hard cock into her pussy.

Laura licked her lips as she watched the wantonness of the other woman, feeling her own self being violated by the thick, insistent fingers of the young man in front of her and the caresses of Jared from behind. Jare had pulled Laura’s hair back and now began kissing and nibbling at her ear, making her knees buckle. Instead of letting her down, Jared simply held her as the other boy pulled down the cotton sweats and then her thong. Laura felt as if everything had gone singularly distant and became detached. She was aware that she was being sexually ravished but it was as if she were watching rather than being a participant.

Looking down, she watched as her limp legs were spread, then one after the other, casually thrown over the shoulders of the young man as if he were tossing his scarf-ends there. His mouth enveloped her pussy and his tongue began to work on her. Laura heard a moan and realized it was her own. Her head turned limply and she watched as Darla was being fucked hard from behind, giving head and had two other guys under her, sucking on her large, dangling breasts. She felt the rest of her clothing being pulled away from her body and knew she was now naked. Another guy… Jeremy, she thought, came over and bent down to take a nipple in her mouth. She sensed that she was being lowered back and then had it confirmed when she felt the ottoman against her shoulder blades.

A large cock and ball sac hung over her face. Licking her lips wantonly, Laura knew what was about to happen. The engorged rod was pulled down and the head placed at her lips. She made an “O” with them and accepted it into her mouth, even though something deep in her mind, some little voice in the back of her head was screaming for all this to stop, screaming “NOOOOO!” to her… but it was faint; Laura was horny and she knew that she wasn’t disciplined enough to stop this.

She wanted it!

The cock entered her mouth slowly and Laura closed her eyes, savoring the taste and texture of it. She hadn’t been able to tell if it was Jared’s or not, but assumed that it was. It pulled back and then pushed a little further into her willing orifice. The voice that groaned as the cock pushed against her swabbing tongue was definitely that of Jared! He pushed in hard, then drew it out slowly before he pushed in further still. Soon he developed a rhythm equal to the tongue flicking against her clit. Laura could feel her body beginning to tingle as the orgasm slowly built.

Jeremy sucked harder at her breasts, pulling at the other nipple as he did so. The other lad, “what was his name…, Tim? I think he said his name was Tim or Terry or something like that”, his tongue worked wonders on her clit. She could feel it swelling and building and knew that she’d explode into a mind-shattering orgasm soon. She heard another woman crying out and then a long, keening wail and knew that Darla had just cum. Laura relaxed and reveled in the feeling of being serviced and fucked. The intensity simply washed over her like a storm-encouraged wave onto a shore, wiping out every other sense as her body arched and she screamed around the turgid tool buried deep into her mouth.

“Motherfucker!” came Tim’s voice from between her legs. There was a loud plop and then a tingling pain from her breasts caused yet another orgasm as Jeremy moved over to her pussy. She felt her legs being lowered and then they were pushed upwards. Her eyes flew open as she realized again what was happening. She reached up to push people away, but Jared caught her wrists and held them down. She felt the second cock at her entrance and grimaced, waiting for the pain.

It didn’t come.

Jeremy slid into her hot, tight slit with ease. His cock was smaller than… his… and yet, it still felt big.

“Fuck, she’s tight!” cried Jeremy.

They worked together, shoving in and pulling out of Laura’s body in unison. Laura simply went limp, allowing herself to be used. She didn’t care, as long as it fulfilled the itch in her pussy, in her clit and in her mind. She came three more times, not even registering the fact that Jeremy had cum in her pussy with a naked cock and that Jared was now cumming in her mouth, then pulling out and spraying his seed all over her tits.

She was left like that for a few moments and no one touched her. When Lauradid feel a touch, she looked up and saw Darla's smiling face. Something was wrong with her eyes though. They had a "faraway" look as if she were drugged or something. In fact, Laura herself felt as if she'd been drugged. Unable to move her arms or legs, she didn't resist when Darla bent down and pressed her lips to Laura's. Not initially, at least.

It was when she felt something cold and hard pressing against her pussy lips that she began to panic, feeling that something pushing up inside her, thick, hard and unyielding. When Darla began kissing her neck and shoulders, Laura cast a pleading look around the room, but it was deserted.

"Probably all off gang-banging Jolene," she thought bitterly. That didn't reduce the panic welling in her over what Darla was doing, though. It was as if the girl had become an automaton. She pressed hard, forcing the strap-on dildo deep into Laura, repeatedly pounding into her until it bruised the entrance to her womb. Though her kisses were gentle and loving, her actions were not. Darla pulled out and then pushed in firmly again and again, fucking Laura wordlessly and without compassion. Laura beseeched her over and over to "please stop," telling her that she "wasn't into this" and begging the larger woman to let her be. Still Darla pressed on, holding Laura by her wrists and continuing her assault.

Sometime during her ordeal, Laura thought she felt teardrops falling onto her breasts when the other woman was kissing at her neck and shoulder, her ass rising up and down in a regular motion. After awhile, Laura's body began to give in to the steadfast attack and she felt another orgasm rising within her. The fake cock was too thick and long to not stimulate her totally and her fifth orgasm of the evening crashed over her, making her call out the ex-boyfriends name, her legs rising into a shuddering "V" above the woman fucking her and her arms embracing Darla tightly, crushing their breasts together as Laura quivered.

When Darla rose up and pulled away, Laura vaguely noticed that she had indeed been crying, but then Darla turned, smiled and walked back over to the group of people now coming out of a room. One guy kissed her and they pulled her back down onto her knees, with Jeremy sitting in the recliner to receive his homage.

Laura lay there, still in shock over what had just happened to her. Finally recovering enough to look over at the group, she watched in horror as Darla took on five guys at once. With that scene now burning into her brain, the little voice in the back of her mind finally registered with her conscious. The other girl, Jolene, the one that was friends with her ex’s ex,was making a videotape and taking pictures of Darla!

Laura wanted to scream, to throw something at the smug bitch wielding the video camera, but she could barely move, so she lay there until she knew no one was paying attention to her any longer. While Jolene and the guys concentrated on the action before them, Laura quietly gathered up her clothes and books, slipped out of the apartment and dressed on the balcony, trying vainly to hold back her tears and horror of the ordeal she'd just been through. No one seemed to notice her leaving. She walked back to her dorm unsteadily. No one noticed her look of shock as she walked inside and went to her room. Only one instructor noticed she didn't go to classes all that next week.

Another week went by with Laura expecting everyone that had attended the party to be talking shit about her. None of them did. Everyone that had been there acted as if nothing happened, almost to the point where Laura questioned if it truly did! She began to relax about the whole thing when she and Darla sat together at the lunch table and talked about the usual things going on around them - no sign that this girl had raped her almost ten days previous! Around others, Darla was still a quiet demure girl and, as usual, had all sorts of guys hanging around her table when she ate dinner, surrounding her when she left class and otherwise hanging out at her dorm room two doors down from Laura.

Laura was jealous about all the attention Darla seemed to be receiving until it began to happen to her a few days later. Unfortunately, the guys that hit on her now all seemed to be jerks, wanting only to grab her or cop a feel. Damn it, she was not easy! Horny, randy and willing with the right guy, butnot easy! Now, all the guys that hung around made her extremely uncomfortable and she called her old friend from the internet, saying that she really needed to see him. He promised to come by for a visit that weekend. When he did, Laura felt relaxed for the first time in weeks.

Pyro
Pyro
111 Followers
12