Laura's Delivery

Story Info
The first day in the life of a new slave.
6.9k words
4.11
33.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ferawyn
Ferawyn
2 Followers

Laura tensed up as she felt the van leaving the highway and losing speed. They were getting close to the next delivery. She glanced around the blinded compartment at the other remaining girls, all handcuffed to their seats like her. All looking scared and defeated. Three remaining, including her. Five seats now empty, except for the urine of one girl who had peed herself when he had come for her.

Every time they stopped the large bald man would come into the compartment and take one of the girls. First he put a metal collar around their neck that seemed to lock in place. Then he would unlock the handcuffs from the seat, and lock it to the collar instead. Then he would force a ball gag into the girl's mouth and fasten it behind her head. Lastly he would pull a dark hood over her head before leading her around the partition to the front compartment. A door would open and close, and she would hear them both walking away. Ten minutes later, only one pair of footsteps would return and the van would set off again.

A bump in the road shook Laura and she heard a whimper from one of the other girls. She looked over at the small blonde girl sitting in front of her, wishing there was something she could say to comfort her. But she had learned by now that talking was not allowed. Even with the noise of the van, the bald man would hear, and he had already pulled over once to demonstrate...

Laura shivered and shook her head. At least she had been allowed to put her old clothes back on. Two of the girls had been put into the van naked, and the blonde girl seemed to be dressed up in some sort of ridiculous schoolgirl uniform.

It had not taken her long to realize what was going on after she had been kidnapped all those days ago. Almost immediately she had been told that her value was directly related to her obedience and that if she became more trouble than she was worth she would be 'trashed'. Although even obedience hadn't stopped them from beating her several times. She had been stripped naked and locked up in a room with a dozen other girls. Subjected to an intrusive medical examination by a filthy old nurse. They had filmed her with digital cameras as she was forced into humiliating positions, while the bald man was busy typing on a laptop. They had sold her. She had been captured, inspected, put on display and auctioned off like a cow.

Laura swallowed hard at the horrible memories of that place. The constant crying of the girls. The shouted orders and profanity of the men. The threats and demonstrations of violence against any who resisted. There had been a naked black woman chained up in a corner of the work room. She looked filthy, bruised and weak. Whenever one of the men came close they would kick her. When Laura heard her calling out for water she saw the bald man walk over and piss on her face and head. The woman had licked it up off the floor. Laura shivered again. She had done as she was told...

The van seemed to take more turns now, and after a while the road became uneven, gravelly. The tension in the compartment seemed to rise as the girls realized they were nearing the next stop. A few more bumps and the van came to a halt. There was a sound of dogs barking outside. The bald man entered the back compartment and Laura felt a chill run down her spine as his eyes went straight to hers.

He approached and unlocked her handcuffs from the seat before sticking a thumb in the air and saying "Up". She stood up, stretching her arms and legs for just a moment without taking her eyes off of his, before raising her wrists towards her throat and opening her mouth. The man grinned. "Good girl. You've learned how to live longer, haven't you."

He quickly locked the collar around her neck, attached the handcuffs, gagged her and pulled the hood over her head. The world was now black. The man grabbed her by the arm and pulled her into the front compartment where she heard the door being opened. "Two steps down." He stood in front of her and guided her out of the van without much trouble. She breathed deeply and the fresh air felt good after the stinking van. She could feel the sun still shining warmly in spite of a stiff breeze and she heard a number of dogs barking and running around her. She followed the guiding hand on her arm towards the sound of a door being opened, and a new man's voice shouted out at the dogs, who quieted down.

"Big step up." Laura felt the wind vanish as she entered the house and was led through a hallway into what felt like a large room. "Stand here. Don't move." The hand left her arm and she breathed deeply, trying to calm her nerves. She heard the bald man move away from her and start talking to the man who had opened the door. "Here she is. Just as ordered. Now remember, you have one week to reconsider for a partial refund. After that the money is ours. We can off course always help you dispose of her if you require it, for a modest fee." Laura tensed up. Dispose?

"I understand. Although if she's what you claimed her to be, there shouldn't be any need of that."

The bald man chuckled. "I'll leave that up to you. Here are your keys. This one is for the cuffs, that one is for the collar. Make sure it's in a secure place." There was a sound of a key ring being handed over.

"Off course. I'll put it in the safe. Has her collar been tuned to my transmitter?"

"Yeah, it's been set. You probably want to go for a walk with her to test the range and explain how it works."

"Yes, that's a good idea. Thank you and have a good trip back."

"You are most welcome."

There was the sound of a handshake, and then the two men left the room. Laura heard the front door opening and some more excited barking from the dogs. Soon she heard the muffled sound of the van's engine starting, and then drifting off into the distance.

Laura remained standing still for a few more minutes as she heard the remaining man move around the house before returning to the room she was in. She tensed up as she heard him approach and walk around her. "Well, my dear. I think it's about time we introduce ourselves." The hood was pulled off her head, and Laura had to blink in the sudden light. "My name is Peter. And yours is... Laura?"

* * * * * *

Laura stared at the man in front of her. Gray-blue eyes, short blonde hair, a double chin, a friendly smile on his face. Not what she had expected after the past days. As she stared Peter took a handkerchief out of his pocket and wiped away a bit of drool that had begun to drip from the ball gag in her mouth.

"Let's take this out, shall we?" He reached up slowly behind her head and Laura felt the strap of the ball gag being released. She breathed deeply and flexed her jaw after he pulled the gag out of her mouth, wrapping it in his handkerchief and putting it in his pocket. He smiled at her again. "So, your name is Laura?"

"Ye..." Her throat caught and she had to cough a few times and swallow before trying again. "Yes."

He nodded. "Good." He took a key from his pocket and unlocked the cuffs from her collar. Laura thankfully let her arms drop, although her wrists were still cuffed together in front of her, this was much more comfortable. He slipped a finger behind the metal collar round her neck and gently pulled on it a few times. "Do you know what this is?"

Laura thought about what they had said about keys and a transmitter, but it didn't make any sense to her so she shook her head.

Peter indicated a couch on one side of the room. "I think you'd better sit down. I'm sure you've had a rough time and I want you to understand what I'm about to tell you."

Laura blinked a few times. A rough time? Was he kidding? She sat down on the couch warily, and began to eye the room she was in. A large living room, although there were several pillars in it set at regular intervals. The couch, chairs and a table were set between the pillars to maximize the useable space. There were several hallways leading off into other parts of the house and towards one side she saw a large kitchen with a dining table.

Peter sat down next to her and noticed her gaze. "I'll let you wander around and look at the whole place soon, but now I want you to pay attention. Your life depends on it."

Laura looked at him with a mixture of disbelief and fear. "What do you mean?"

Peter reached out and put a hand on her handcuffs. "The collar around your neck contains a small amount of explosives. Just enough to fracture the collar, and blast the metal shards into your throat, cutting your arteries and windpipe."

Laura's eyes went wide and she gaped at him. "What?" She tried to raise her hands to her throat, but Peter held them down firmly.

"Don't try to remove it, or damage it. It is rigged to go off if it is broken without the proper key."

Laura stared at him, gaping, almost panting for breath in rising panic. "You... You can't do this to me!" She tried to pull her hands back, but Peter held on to them, putting his other hand on her shoulder, holding her down.

"You need to understand this and relax. It is done. If you follow the rules and obey it will never go off."

Laura struggled more, but Peter seemed to be prepared for it and held her down on the couch. After about a minute she sagged and with a whispered "oh god" she started crying.

* * * * * *

It took a while with everything that had happened to her for her sobbing to subside. Peter had put his arms around her and gently rocked her to and fro as Laura cried her heart out onto his shoulder. When she was done, Peter slowly let go of her and brushed her hair back from her face. "Feeling better?"

Laura nodded. "Yes."

"And you're not going to try to rip off your collar?"

Laura hesitated, looking down at the floor, feeling a wave of resentment well up in her, but she clenched her teeth and shook her head. "No."

"All right." He reached into his pocket for the key again, and removed the handcuffs.

Laura rubbed her wrists and looked at Peter again. A little taller than her and certainly much heavier. He had used his weight to hold her down on the couch earlier. But he didn't look like someone who worked out. Maybe she could hit him with something...

Peter smiled at her. "Let me get you some water. You must be thirsty." He stood up and walked into the kitchen.

Laura looked around again, seeing a fireplace with logs of wood and a sturdy looking poker standing beside it. She stood up and took a step towards it, when Peter returned from the kitchen with a large glass of water in his hand.

Peter looked at her, then at the fireplace, seeing the poker. He sighed and put the glass of water on the table in the center of the living room. Then he sat down in a chair opposite the couch, looking at her. "There's more you need to know about the collar."

Laura, standing within arm's reach of the poker hesitated and looked at him. "What is it?"

"You probably heard me mention the transmitter when you were brought in earlier. There's a device in the house that transmits a simple signal to your collar. When the signal becomes weak, for instance if you were to stray too far from the house, the collar will start beeping to tell you to go back. If the collar no longer receives the signal, it will go off."

Laura backed up a step, bumping into the stone fireplace.

"Additionally, the transmitter requires me to enter a code every 72 hours, or it will stop transmitting. So if you hit me over the head with that poker and bury me in the back yard, you will be dead in three days..."

Laura sank down to the floor with her back against the rough stone of the fireplace. "Why... Why are you doing this to me?"

"Because I want someone, a nice girl like you, to belong to me, mind, body and soul. And that collar certainly ensures loyalty. If you want to live, you need to give me a reason to let you."

"You're going to rape me?"

Peter smiled, though it didn't seem quite as friendly as before. "Not at all. You're going to offer yourself to me willingly. You're going to beg me to have sex with you, in return for another day to live."

Laura felt her heart pounding with the desire to lash out or run away. What he was saying was impossible, and yet... "And if I don't?"

"You're no longer bound. The front door is unlocked. All you need to do is go for a walk. About two hundred meters from the house all your troubles will be over." He sighed. "And I'd have to make a few phone calls."

Laura looked up and frowned at him. "What if I got to the phone?"

He smiled again and pointed to the kitchen, where a phone with a long cord was hanging on the wall. "Who would you call? The police? Even if they'd believe you, the first thing they would do is remove you from the house, or attempt to remove the collar. Sure. I could be in trouble. But you would still be dead."

"I could call my parents. My friends."

"You don't have any parents. And your friends are... were a bunch of pathetic lowlifes who probably couldn't find you even if you were still in the same city." He smiled again, without warmth. "And you don't even know which country you're in."

Laura swallowed hard and put her head between her hands. "You're a fucking bastard."

Peter stood up, picked up the glass and held it in front of her. Laura grabbed it and drank greedily, feeling drained and quite parched. "Yes. But how I treat you is also very much up to you, my dear."

* * * * * *

Peter extended a hand to Laura. "Stand up. I think it's time you had a shower. It doesn't look like your stay at the shop was very good for you."

Laura accepted his hand and stood up. "It was a horrible place."

Peter nodded. "Follow me." He led the way out of the living room and along a short corridor. He opened a door and Laura saw a large white tiled bathroom. There was a bathtub on one side and a separate shower in the corner. A toilet and washbowl flanked each other on the remaining wall. There was a soft white cloth on the floor and there were several shelves with towels and toiletries.

Laura walked in and turned to the toilet, muttering "Oh, I need that", when she noticed Peter followed her into the bathroom. "Umm..."

Peter sat down on the edge of the bathtub and looked at her. "Yes?"

She glanced at the door and hesitated. "Could you, eh..."

Peter looked at the open door and snorted. "Off course not. Go on. Take off your clothes. I want to see what I've bought."

Laura blushed and looked down. "But I need to use the toilet."

"Yes, and you can do that after you've taken off your clothes."

"But I..."Laura stammered and held her arms close against her making herself small.

Peter stood up and put a hand under her chin, forcing her to look up at him. "Understand that when I give you an order, the only thing I want to hear from you is 'Yes, sir.' In fact the last word out of your mouth should always be sir, or master. I've gone easy on you because I know it has been a hard day for you, but the day isn't over yet, and the sooner you learn exactly what your position is the better. Do you understand, slave?"

Laura stared at him with fear and anger, but unable to move.

Peter clenched his hand, gripping her jaw tighter, painfully. "Don't you understand? You have less than seven days to convince me you are worth keeping. You could have a pretty good life here, as long as you do as you're told. If I send you back to the shop, you'll lose a lot of your value. They'll sell you on to a place where they don't let you walk around, where you won't even see a shower. They'll just chain you up somewhere and use you until you are dead." He shook her and a note of exasperation sounded in his voice. "Do you understand?"

Laura whimpered and put a hand on his wrist. "Yes. Please don't hurt me."

Peter let go and straightened up, looking down at her. "Yes, what?"

Laura swallowed and looked up in his eyes. "Yes, master."

* * * * * *

Laura reached behind her to untie her dress, then she pulled it up over her head. Pulling it off her arms, she noticed Peter was looking at her body, glancing up and down between her black bra and panties with a little smile on his face. She folded up the dress and put it on top of a basket that looked like a laundry hamper. Then she stepped out of her shoes and put them next to it.

"Raise your arms and turn around for me."

"Yes, sir." She even managed a little smile as she raised her arms above her head and slowly turned a full circle, watching Peter's smile widen as his eyes took in every curve of her body.

"Go on."

She reached behind her back and undid the clasp of her bra, letting the black fabric fall forward to reveal her small but perky breasts. She stood still for a moment, with the bra in her hands, watching Peter look at them, then she dropped the bra on her dress, and slipped her fingers behind the elastic of her panties. In a smooth motion she pulled them down, and stepped out of them, dropping them on top of the bra. She hesitated a moment, then she smiled at Peter, raised her arms above her head and turned another circle.

Peter smiled back at her. "Very good. He said you were a fast learner."

Laura's smile faded for a second at the mention of the bald man, but she forced it back on her face. "Thank you, sir."

"You wanted to use the toilet?"

Laura nodded and raised the lid, sitting down on it with a sigh. She looked at Peter first, but quickly she blushed and looked down at the floor. "This is... hard, sir."

Peter stood up with a grin and turned on the shower.

"Thank you, sir." Laura concentrated on the bathroom carpet and after a few moments she sighed deeply as a strong stream of urine clattered into the bowl. She watched Peter fiddle with the taps, putting a hand in the stream of water to test it for temperature and she thought about what he'd said. She could have a good life here. With him? With what he'd done to her? She fingered the collar around her neck and swallowed hard. With what she'd have to do for him? She looked down as the stream turned into a trickle, and then stopped. Better than the alternative. She shivered and grabbed a piece of toilet paper to clean herself before standing up and flushing.

"I've set the water a little hot. Feel it before you step in."

"Yes, sir." She looked at Peter, still standing in front of her wearing blue jeans and a black t-shirt with some cartoon animal on it. "May I... help you out of your clothes, master?"

Peter grinned. "Very well."

He raised his arms and Laura pulled his t-shirt up over his chest, sliding her hands along his skin, feeling the hair on his chest. For a moment, his head and arms were entangled in the t-shirt and she leaned forward to place a few soft kisses on his chest. He pulled further and dropped the t-shirt near the hamper, letting his arms come down around her, resting lightly on her shoulders. She placed more kisses on his stomach as she undid the button and zipper of his jeans and pulled them down his legs, while at the same time getting down on her knees in front of him. His excitement was evident through the stretched fabric of his white underpants and she playfully bumped her nose against it, as she helped him step out of the jeans.

Peter's hands moved up and his fingers played with her ears and through her hair as she brought her face close to his crotch again. Looking up for a moment, she waited for a nod from Peter before hooking her fingers in his underpants and pulling them down. She didn't waste time pulling them down far, before letting her hands slide back up his legs. She stroked her fingers through his pubic hair and with her other hand, she gently tickled his balls, making his penis twitch in anticipation.

The hand on her hair seemed to become a little more insistent, and without hesitation she opened her mouth and moved forward, sucking his cock into her mouth. Placing her hands on his hips, she started moving back and forth in a steady rhythm, sucking and working her tongue around the shaft. Surprisingly quickly she started to hear Peter moan and both his hands were on her head now, pushing her quicker and harder. She followed their rhythm and in less than a minute she heard a low grunt and tasted his salty sperm. She swallowed and waited for his hands to release their grip. Then she slowly pulled back and licked his penis clean. "Thank you, master."

Ferawyn
Ferawyn
2 Followers
12