Laura's Lover

Story Info
Wife's hot introduction to threesome sex.
4.7k words
4.14
137.6k
36
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spawner
spawner
91 Followers

She was my Laura all right, this sexy stranger, but she sure wasn't behaving like the proper lady I had been married to for almost ten years. From where I sat in my chair opposite her I'd never seen her look so desirable. The bedside lamps were low but not so dim I couldn't make out the details of the scene before me; a beautiful naked woman, her skin gleaming, her breasts and thighs highlighted in the soft light, seated on the edge of a king-size bed. Between her slightly opened thighs, the full lips of her sex framed by the dark curly hair of her bush signaled her arousal. The odor of lust was already heavy in the room. Laura's eyes fairly sparkled and it was obvious that my gorgeous lady was eager to get laid.

"Come over here, Darling," she said with a smile beckoning to me with her free hand. "I'm going to need your help to get me ready for this." The fingers of her other hand held the shaft of the biggest penis I'd ever seen on a man. I was surprised he didn't faint from a shortage of blood to his brain when he got a hard-on. He was naked too, sitting beside her on the foot of the bed with his arm around her, gently fondling a breast while she slowly jerked him off.

This over the top, totally sensuous tableau was my doing, or perhaps my undoing, depending on how things turned out. I still loved Laura, but for the past several years I had been acutely aware that the magic had disappeared from our love-life and I wasn't willing to accept that fact. I'm an innovative person and I set out to fix the problem.

I rented X-rated videos with various situations portrayed in them. Laura grudgingly watched man/woman, woman/woman and group flicks with obvious boredom. She was impressed with an interracial flick, commenting on the size of the stud's equipment. That gave me a clue and the next one I rented was of two men, one with a really sizeable dick getting it on with a busty blonde. This one stirred Laura's interest and we had to fuck before the movie ended in facial cumshots.

I was pretty sure I knew what piqued her interest. Both the flicks she had responded to featured men with big dicks. Now I had to answer another question. How could I share the love of my life with a big dicked stranger? I thought back to the really great sex we'd shared after the threesome flick and I had my answer. If a movie could make us that hot what could an actual threesome experience do for us? To be honest I'm not a jealous person. If Laura had an affair I might be upset but I'd welcome her back.

I practiced visualizing my wife being with another man and it wasn't long before I knew, not only could I watch her with a lover, I was eager to see her make love to a sexy stranger as long as I participated. So, I launched a new plan of attack. I rented videos of two men and one woman. These turned Laura on, especially the ones featuring heavy hung men, and to my surprise they excited me too. We enjoyed the best sex we'd had in years. Laura was impressed but I was still looking for that "out of control feeling" of being with a new lover. I began hinting and then cajoling Laura to let another man into our bed without much success until I introduced the "Size" issue. Now, I have always heard "It's not the meat it's the motion" and there is a degree of truth to that. But I believe there is always an undercurrent of curiosity on the part of women about making love to a man with a very large penis. Kara confirmed my suspicion. The same evening I introduced the "Size" issue, Bingo. I had a winner.

"Well, that's the only way you're going to get another man into my bed," she said. "He'll have to be big and I'll have to have chemistry with him."

So, the parameters were set. All I had to do was find a really big dick with a reasonably attractive man attached. Surprisingly that wasn't as difficult as I thought it might be. Seems there are scads of men out there in Internet land who are anxious to fuck other men's wives.

Well met, I congratulated myself, as I watched the two of them get acquainted. They were the personification of lust at first sight. I had obviously found an acceptable candidate. Seeing them smiling at each other in the motel bar with my wife stealing glances at her potential lover's package made butterflies flutter in my stomach.

When I explained the ground rules, namely that I would be with them to help and to watch, her man looked at me and asked, "Are you gay or something?"

"Don't worry. I won't touch you," I said. Afterwards when we got to the room and they began to seriously make out I nearly had a lust attack. I loved watching them undress one another. I nearly came when Laura pulled his boxers down and out popped this huge phallus. My wife's eyes opened wide in amazement, but she recovered quickly. The wicked bitch rolled her eyes at me while she slurped on the head of the thing. Well, I got to watch her kiss, lick and suck his massive organ until it had reached its current impressive state of erection. I hadn't even considered how I would react to the sight of my wife's mouth full of another man's cock. I needn't have worried because just watching her enthusiastically blowing him engendered such a level of excitement in me I could hardly wait to see him actually fuck my darling Laura. I was convinced I had found the cure for our humdrum sexlife. God, if the whole scene had ended right then, I still had all the makings for a very wet dream.

"You said you wanted to see me take on a man with a big cock and we've for shit sure hit the jackpot," Laura said. "In case you hadn't noticed, I'm on fire and I need to have this big hose in me to cool me off. Lick my pussy and get me all wet and slippery so my lover can put this beautiful big thing in me and fuck me silly."

I got out of my chair and obediently sank to my knees in front of her, getting a closer look at the huge cock she was playing with. What a sight! Beads of precum and saliva gleamed on its purplish blood-engorged head. Swelling above an uncut foreskin, the glans looking amazingly like a ripe plum. The shaft of the thing was wrapped in ropy veins and was so thick my wife's graceful, long-fingered hand lacked more than an inch from reaching around it. I wondered how she thought she could possibly fit this monster into her tight cunt, but she is a determined woman and I certainly wanted to see her succeed. I would at least make sure she was well lubricated to make it easier for him to fuck her brains out.

"God, Laura. You're going to love having that thing inside you," I said and moved between her thighs. I've always been captivated by her cunt, a mature woman's cunt, nothing virginal about her slit. Masses of dark hair cover her crotch from just below her navel to her asshole.

I could see and smell that she was nicely aroused. Her cunt was just beginning to leak a little fluid when I started licking her from her asshole upward so I wouldn't miss a drop of her tasty juice. Laura had been acting like she was in control of our sexy scene but the wetness of her pussy betrayed her excitement. When I caught her clit in my teeth and gently massaged it with my tongue, she gasped. The flavor of her was the distillation of pure sex and I just wallowed in her cunt, pressing my tongue, lips and face into her hairy crotch. Laura held my head close against herself with her free hand and moaned.

"He's definitely an eager muff-diver," her man observed. "Did you say he was looking forward to eating you out after I come in you?"

"That's what he told me," my wife answered.

"Well let's get it on then," he said. "I have about a pint of sperm he can drink." He kissed her again and fondled both her breasts while their tongues moved in and out of each other's mouths. I was as eager to see them fuck as they were to actually do it so I got out of the way to give the lovers free access to each other. I decided this was as good a time as any to lose my clothes and stripped naked.

Laura stood up pulling her man to his feet by his cock. They embraced, soul-kissing each other again. Her tits flattened against his chest when she leaned up against him. His cock slipped easily between her legs as his hands cupped her ass, holding her close to him. My wife is quite a tall woman, five foot seven, and her man was only an inch or so taller than her so they fit together very well. To give you an idea of how heavy this guy was hung, the head of his long prick jutted out between the cheeks of her ass at least a hand's width, while the shaft of the damned thing nestled cozily in her crack.

They fell back on our bed without breaking their embrace. Laura was under her lover who continued holding her ass as she spread her legs to give him access to her well-lubricated pussy. He got to his knees and she tilted her pelvis upwards anticipating his penetration. His hard-on jutted from his groin like a short baseball bat. A sharp jolt of lust went through me when Laura's wedding and engagement rings caught the light as she took the shaft of his penis in both hands and rubbed the engorged head of it between the slippery lips of her cunt.

I must admit I was stunned when his ass moved forward and with a single downward movement his shaft sank smoothly out of sight into my wife until his balls were cradled on the cheeks of her ass. I had imagined a slower invasion with pauses for Laura to accommodate to his huge dick. I did hear her gasp and her eyes were closed as her hands affectionately molded themselves around the cheeks of her lover's ass. They lay quietly pressed together for a long moment obviously enjoying their newfound intimacy.

"Oh shit! This is wonderful!" Laura said and licked her lover's face. His ass began to move and my long-standing fantasy of watching another man fuck my wife became reality right before my eyes. I rewarded myself by masturbating in time to his movement.

"Let go of your cock and come here, you degenerate," Laura said to me. "I want to kiss you! Thank you for talking me into doing this. You were right. I can't begin to tell you how wonderful his cock feels in me." I joined them on the bed and kissed her, fondling her tits, squeezing her nipples, and becoming even more excited as her body rocked with the power of his thrusts. Her lover continued fucking her as if I weren't even there. Her mouth opened to mine. Her tongue stabbed deep into my mouth repeating the rhythm of their genital connection. She began to moan and our mouths separated.

"God! You are a marvelous fucker!" she said to her lover, then they kissed for so long I wondered if they hadn't swallowed one another's tongues.

I wanted a closer look at the giant rod that was penetrating my lady and bringing her such pleasure, so I let go of Laura's tits and slid down the bed. Her stud's fleshy shaft, glistening with their juices and, let's not forget, my saliva, was fucking her diligently. Her sex was stretched so tightly around him that her cunt lips pushed in, then pulled out with his every stroke. Laura let out a series of little shrieks as she reached a climax that just seemed to go on and on. Her lover was relentless. He kept on stroking her and she kept on climaxing.

After what seemed like an extraordinarily long time, with god knows how many climaxes for Laura, her man gave a shout and plunged deeply into her. She held the cheeks of his ass and pulled him tightly against herself. His big balls moved up and down as he came in my darling filling her full. Come leaked out from around his cock as he gently moved his hips obviously savoring his climax and reluctant to withdraw from my wife. Finally, he kissed Laura and said, "Thanks for a really great fuck. I think I've really filled you up. I suppose I should get off you now so your muff-diver can go to work." With that, he rolled off her hips. Laura smiled at me expectantly making no attempt to close her legs. Semen drooled from her freshly fucked snatch and pooled in the crack of her ass. I was powerless to resist the urge that possessed me. I buried my face in her overflowing crotch. I licked and sucked and drank down the salty sweet juices from her crotch in spite of the fact that I'd just watched another man unload his balls in her, pumping her full of thick and ropy jism. Laura has always loved having me eat her and she can be demanding. She held me by the ears and climaxed more than once, her spasming cunt squirted the last of his seed into my mouth. I moved up and kissed her and she licked my face.

"God! You lucky bastard," she said. "I would have made you share more with me if I knew his come tasted so great!" she said. Then she smiled at her lover and added, "You have no idea what a yummy treat you missed out on."

Even though I hadn't come yet I suppose I thought that this would end our initiation into threesome sex but as it turned out Laura had other ideas. She leaned down and took her lover's relaxed dick in her hand and kissed the end of it. Even in it's softened state I could see it was larger than my erect cock. Laura looked pleased when her attention was rewarded by her man's fresh new hard-on. She sucked and kissed the end of it for awhile and I wondered if she was going to blow him to a nice messy finish but as usual she surprised me.

"Remember that porno flick we saw a while ago," she said to me as she continued jerking him off. "It was the one where a woman let a guy with a large cock like this fuck her up the ass. They both looked like they had a ball and I have been fantasizing about that scene ever since, wondering how something like that might feel. I enjoyed having my new lover fuck my cunt so much I think I'd be willing to give it a try. So, how about it, new lover, would you like to try fucking me in the ass?"

"God, I'd love to do you that way," her man said eagerly, caressing one of her full breasts. "When your cock is the size of mine you don't get many invitations like that. How would you like for me to do it?"

"I'm not sure," she said. "Your cock is so goddamned big I'm a little afraid of it even though it certainly felt heavenly when you were fucking me."

"I could help by getting you really wet and juicy back there," I volunteered. By now I was pretty excited by the prospect of seeing my gorgeous wife's ass impaled on the huge piece of meat she was fondling. I've fucked her in the ass myself a few times and she always seems to enjoy herself but it isn't a regular part of our love life.

"I'll be really gentle," her lover promised. "We can go nice and slow and wait until you're comfortable before I actually start to fuck you."

"Well, let's give it a try," Laura said. She got to her knees and pointed her beautiful butt in the air. I moved in close behind her where I could reach her little rosebud. I licked her and got her really wet with my saliva then I inserted my tongue in her as far as I could reach. She squirmed a little and said, "Oh, that's nice. I think I'm going to enjoy getting fucked back there."

"I'll stretch you a little," I said and inserted first one finger in her and then after a moment a second one and slowly opened her asshole up. Laura reached for her lover's cock then her head descended as she filled her mouth and her throat with his hard-on. She sucked and licked him for a few stokes. When she finished his entire cock glistened with her saliva.

"I…I guess I'm ready," she said, a bit hesitantly. I got out of his way and he moved in behind her with his big prick aimed between the cheeks of her sweet ass. He held his shaft steady and Kara held her ground. I think my eyes must have bugged out as I watched the bulbous head begin to spread her asshole as he moved forward. I know I had to jerk on my prick some more just to relieve tension. Laura's eyes were closed and she was holding her breath and biting her lip. When the head slipped in past her sphincter, she let her breath go in a sigh of relief. Beads of sweat were forming on both of them as little by little his massive cock disappeared into her. This time there was no way she could take him all at once.

"Oh, God! Oh, shit! God, you're big! Oh, please. Stop there for a minute. Let me get my breath back," she said and her lover obeyed but I could see she was only impaled on about half his prick.

"Laura, you're doing just fine. He's almost all the way in you," I lied.

My sexy bitch of a wife looked at me jerking off as she panted, catching her breath and said, "God, you really get off on watching me do this kinky shit don't you?"

"You have no idea how sexy you look with his big dick sticking in your beautiful butt."

"Why don't you do something useful like lean over here and lube me up by spitting a nice wad of saliva into my crack so I can finish letting him in my back door." I leaned in over Laura's ass and delivered a nice wad of spit as ordered.

She looked around at her man who was spreading my spit on his shaft. She smiled and said, "Okay, Lover. Give me another foot of that dick." He moved slightly backward pulling out just far enough to spread on a little more lubricant, then pressed forward again. I jerked off watching his balls inch closer and closer to my wife's cunt lips. She didn't stop him again but she was moaning steadily now and I was worried that she was in pain. I was sure her lover had his full length in her when his balls were tight against the lips of her cunt.

"You've got it made, Honey," I reported. "What an unbelievable sight! I've never even imagined anything this hot. He's got that big cock of his all the way up your ass. I could almost believe you could feel the end of it in your tummy."

"What an amazing woman you are Laura," he said, "I've never had another gal take more that a couple of inches of me. Your ass is so tight. I want this fuck to be as good for you as it is for me."

"I really didn't think I'd be able to take all of you but I did and I'm glad. You're feeling better every second you're in me," Laura said to her man. "Looking at you jerking off over there," she said to me, "I can see you're both enjoying me with a dick up my ass."

"Shit, yes," I said. "I'll bet you're just going to freak when he starts to actually fuck you."

Laura looked over her shoulder at her man who smiled at her as she said, "Well let's just see if my sex fiend of a husband knows what he's talking about."

Her lover held her hips and started to move in and out of her. Laura began moaning which swiftly became a high pitched keening that went on while his rhythm picked up speed. Sweat dripped off him and fell on her back. Her shoulders were down on the mattress and her hands were full of balled up sheets. Soon he was taking lunging thrusts into her, fucking her with his full length. He too began to moan and they harmonized in a song of lust that ended when his climax erupted into Laura's ass filling her yet again with his sperm. He fell over on his side taking her with him and they lay spoon fashion, still coupled together while they both caught their breath.

"Oh, thank you, Laura. You are really wonderful," he said as he fondled her breasts. When she reached down and cradled his balls in her left hand her rings winked at me. They lay together for several minutes petting and kissing each other before he slid from her ass. I decided it was my turn now.

I rolled her onto her back so I could be face to face with her. I wanted to be able to kiss her and feel her breasts against me and have her hold me while I eased my hard-on into my dear Laura's well-fucked asshole. We did all those things and she was special. She was still tight but very juicy and slippery from all the come in her. I decided right then I loved the feeling of getting sloppy seconds in my wife's ass, but I was so hot I was only able to fuck her for a few precious minutes before I came too. Clever Laura in the meantime had succeeded in reaching yet another climax. We lay together kissing and caressing each other with my dick still in her until, to my regret, I softened and slipped out of her.

spawner
spawner
91 Followers
12