Laura's Moment Ch. 03

Story Info
Emma, the girl who stole Laura's heart.
14.5k words
4.67
17k
11
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 05/18/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura sat alone at a table in the conservatory of the conference centre. She had chosen the one shaded spot in an alcove away from the chatter of the other delegates Her thumping headache had started early in the morning and she was feeling rather the worse for it. In fact, she was felling pretty awful. The journey the evening before to the conference could best be described as 'bloody crap' and what made it worst was her dislike of the incessant chatter of her young and impressionable colleague Emma who found everything 'amazing'.

Laura shook her head and spoke out loud,

"If I see another ergonomic anybloodything I'll sodding well scream."

She sighed and eased back in to the chair and twisted open the bottle of orange juice. Slowly she poured the contents in to a glass as her thoughts turned to Angela. It had been six months now that they had been together. Six months... Laura could hardly believe how quickly the time passed. In the quiet space surrounded by half heard conversations she thought about Angela and how they had grown so close. She was... she considered for the moment... content, that was it.

From the initial lust had grown something far deeper and more rewarding. Their sex life was rich and full and their daily lives had become one of unity. Laura had told her family that she had a girlfriend and that had caused more than a few ripples and chattering emails, more so when she spoke of Angela being almost double her age. Her coming out as a Lesbian had been mercifully drama free and thought Laura had been uncomfortable the first time she had told her friends, mostly they accepted this knowledge of her without judgment.

Laura had been more worried about talking about it at work, but a suitable circumstance had arisen when people were talking about their partners and family life and she had casually thrown in to the conversation 'my girlfriend'. From that first time, no one had mentioned anything to her and thought there might well have been gossip behind her back, no one explicitly mentioned anything to her.

Laura had told her mother after three months. The telling was no more than an off the cuff remark she made to her mother on the phone. It had happened whilst her mother was pretty much in full chat discussing the changes her neighbour was making to her garden. Her statement had barely registered in her mother's seeming endless babble, to the point that when having said goodbye, her mother had phoned back a few minutes later just to confirm what she had said. There had been a slight and awkward pause but Laura was more than a little relieved when all her mother said was that she wished her happiness and that hopefully one day she would get to meet her girlfriend. Her last visit home had been an interesting one where her mother had commented on her looking as she put it "very well". Laura smiled at the memory. Her mother was being diplomatic about the fact that in the last six months Laura had put on just short of two stones.

Laura carried two well supported, heavy and now pierced E cup breasts. Her regular feeding sessions with Angela had grown her waist by another four inches and one new thick roll of fat to the other two that stretched down from her sagging breasts. Because of their play preferences, both Laura and Angela had taken to having their Mons waxed. Through one of Angela's more discrete customer contacts, they had found a woman willing to take care of their more intimate area. The once thick bush of Laura's pubic triangle was now replaced with smooth sensitive skin and the sensitivity when Angela went down on her made the shock and pain of the initial waxing session well worth it. Laura had grown to enjoy oral sex immensely and the pleasure of having her lips licked and pulled by Angela was one of the highlights of their sex play.

Laura's mind drifted on to thoughts of the sex. It had become at times completely off the wall and unpredictable. Most of the best times started with her being fed by Angela great volumes of her favourite foods. They quickly learned that to make the second part of their play more enjoyable, Laura needed to eat for at least several days lots of fruit and fibre. She smiled at the memory of one particular evening when Angela had fed her strawberries and bananas and then later, before play started, had slid an entire chocolate bar deep into her bottom and then, when she opened and fed her lover, her face had been a filthy mess of chocolate and other more complex textures. Angela had loved it.

Laura's once rarely penetrated vagina was regularly stretched by Angela who had stated most casually during one evening's feeding that she looked forwards to the day when she could open Laura wide enough to have a hand deep inside her stretched pussy and arse at the same time. The first time Angela had managed to anally fist Laura was one of the real highlights of that six months. It had occurred after a feeding session when Laura was on her knees, face on the floor. Angela was getting ready to feed from her and had slid fingers deep into her bottom to make as she described it her 'first course pate'. With fingers deep inside her, Angela had told her to push gently. The relaxing muscle coupled with the soft lubricating Belgian chocolate she had pushed in earlier, meant that Angela had been able to slide her whole hand deep within. The sensation of fullness had been overwhelming and when Angela finally withdrew, she had no control over her bowels. Angela's face, hair and most of her chest was covered with her mess and then, as she scraped every last scrap of Laura's waste from her body and eaten it, she licked her now relaxed anal sphincter clean.

Laura had quickly taken to Angela's sometimes profound need to feed from her at the most inopportune moments. The most bizarre place had been in a large shopping centre where they had hurriedly found the most remote toilet and then, in a disabled cubicle Angela had almost ripped her skirt off and bent her over the toilet. With not a care in the world for the potential mess, Angela had placed her mouth straight over Laura's bottom and sucked breakfast from her rear orifice. It was all Laura could do to remain in control. Angela had dug her nails in to her thighs and pushed her mouth hard against her bottom. The thick and heavy coiled waste was consumed without Angela even once taking her mouth from her rear opening. When she had finished, Angela had kissed her deep on the mouth, and with her tongue, pushed some of the retained matter deep into Laura's mouth for her to consume. Hurriedly they had adjusted their clothes, rinsed their mouths and gone for a coffee. Sitting in the coffee shop they had barely been able to keep their hands off each other and Laura wanted to devour her there and then. The rest of the day's shopping had been for Laura a complete torture when all she really wanted to do was go home and enjoy her lover completely.

Later that evening, in the quiet of their shared bed, Angela had spoken about her thrill and desire to be caught feasting by someone else. Angela had been so turned on by the fact that Laura had to exercise so much control over her bowels to make sure she did not make a total public mess of the both of them. Sometimes, when Angela was feeling particularly kinky, she would take some of Laura's waste and smear it in to her bra to coat her nipples. They would then walk around the shops in the knowledge that Angela would be close to having the most intense orgasms.

Over the last month and a half their play had got messier. They had discovered a company that supplied anal feeding tubes that inserted into the recipients anus and secured with straps around the wearers waist. This meant that Laura could relax on the sofa, legs splayed and Angela could kneel below her and she could, with a degree of comfort watch Angela feast from her. The purchase of some leg stirrups made the process even more pleasurable. Laura would position her self on the sofa with the tube inserted and Angela would raise her legs on to the stirrups. Then Angela would kneel before the tube and wait for Laura to push. The tube had a clever feature in it that meant that the waste could be drawn down from her anus with a small sliding knob. Angela quickly referred to it as her "shit lipstick" and she would take great delight in either licking the end of drawing down a six inch length in to her mouth and then swallowing it as one piece. The clever part of the device was that part of the tube itself could remain in place inside the anus and the wearer could wear normal clothes. Angela liked this for her fantasy "baby play" when Laura had no control over her anus and had to wear adult nappies. This particular role play was one they both particularly enjoyed and Laura had naturally taken to being the 'baby' to Angela's mummy. Laura smiled at the thought that she had discovered a lover and partner more than prepared to explore the boundaries of their desires. Her once self hatred and gouging was now no more than a memory and what was once an act of great shame had become the most intimate of desires shared by a lover insatiable for her offerings. As Laura sipped her juice she sat content in the knowledge that she had found in Angela someone unique and very special. It was Angela's birthday soon and she wanted to get her a surprise, but as of yet she was unsure of what it might be.

But in all of her satisfaction with Angela there was also something not quite right. At moments of deepest intimacy there was something about the way Angela behaved that made Laura wonder if really she was thinking of someone else. The first time Laura had felt it was the night they had been out shopping and had passed a middle aged woman who had nodded at Angela. It had been the most imperceptible of nods and Angela had barely responded, but something in the way she carried herself afterwards was different. it was three days after that nod they were intimate again, the longest time since they had been together and it had felt very different, as if Angela was going through the motions more than anything else. She had asked Angela if everything was OK and she had said yes, but those few days had set a nagging seed in Laura's mind that Angela was not as happy as she said she was. Sitting with her thoughts Laura also wondered if the intensity and the unpredictability of Angela's sex drive was in fact her way of trying to gloss over or get over what was bugging her.

She sat alone with her thoughts for a few more quiet moments.

"Oh there you are. The next talk is about to begin Laura, shall we go in?"

Her drifting mind was jolted back to reality by the chirpy voice of Emma . She was standing just behind Laura and her call to return to the conference was met with a deep reluctantly by Laura to lift her self from the chair. She sighed slightly got up and side by side they walked in to the auditorium.

"Penny for your thoughts."

Emma looked at her expectantly.

"Oh nothing really, I was just thinking of things at home."

"Oh?"

Emma looked expectantly at her, but Laura was unwilling to continue and with the looming entrance to the conference theatre she spoke,

"Have you got the tickets Emma?"

"Yeah, they're here."

Emma rummaged around in her small purple shoulder bag and produced two tickets for the advertised 'highlight' of the conference; a talk on office design and contemporary office space management. Laura took a deep breath and inwardly sighed again. How dull she thought. They walked in, Emma leading and they found their seats near the centre walkway in the middle of the auditorium.

Laura sat to Emma's right in the half full room. The semi-circled rows could seat about four hundred people and the seats were only half lit but the stage was bathed in bright light and there was a single bar stool at the centre with a tall table with a small clear vase with a single red rose in it and next to it a clear glass and a water jug more Roman ampule than contemporary. The lights dimmed for a moment and then Emma nudged Laura and with an almost child like excitement whispered,

"I should have bought the M&M's. It's like being at the cinema."

Laura half snorted and looking at her she smiled. She found it hard to be irritated with Emma for more than a few moments as there was something very endearing about the slight young woman.

Emma had come to the company as an office junior. Laura had met her for the first time early one March morning. The office buzzer had wrung about seven am and Laura, being the only one on the office at that time, had answered it. Standing on the other side of the door was this slight young teenager in school uniform.

Laura opened the door and asked her what she wanted and she was surprised when the young girl offered her a CV and had cheerfully asked if there were an jobs available. Her early start and eagerness had made it's mark on Laura and when, due to a maternity leave, a position for office junior had arisen, she contacted Emma and invited her for interview.

Emma had turned up smartly dressed, her slim boyish frame sporting a well fitted suit, sharp haircut and slight heels. She presented her self well; shy and a little hesitant at times, but she seemed keen and willing to learn the role. When Laura had phoned to offer her the job several days later, Emma had fair near screamed down the phone in excitement. Since her first day, Emma had been nothing but an eager and willing employee who was prepared to get involved in pretty much anything.

The talk, presented by an interior designer was, much to Laura's surprise both thought provoking and entertaining. The speaker, knew her subject well and she was skilled at engage with her audience. From time to time Laura glanced across to Emma and she could see that she was fully engaged and listening intently. Once, when looking, Laura noticed that the button on Emma's blouse had opened and it was gaping. Laura could see down her camisole top to the hint of Emma's nipples. Emma had what could be generously described as an A cup bust at best and it was evident from the hint of nipple that she wore no bra. Laura felt a tingle of arousal conflicted with a sense of inappropriateness for looking. That however did not stop her glancing down again and seeing through the camisole top the clearly defined outline of her left nipple. Time passed quickly and soon after, the talk ended with a genuine round of applause. Laura leaned over and whispered in Emma's ear.

"Your blouse is open Emma."

Poor Emma looked horrified and quickly went to close the buttons.

"Oh no, I didn't realise, was it open before we went in?"

"I don't think so. Maybe when you went to get the tickets it opened then."

Emma looked relieved, then with anxious voice added,

"Do you think anyone saw?"

She was frowning as she asked Laura who in response, smiled, shook her head and gently answered,

"No Emma, don't worry, no one saw anything. It was too dark in here."

"Oh good, not that I have anything to show, but it's hardly professional is it?"

Laura calmly reassured her,

"Don't worry about it Emma, no one saw and even if they did, so what, it hardly matters. Anyway, were two hundred miles from home, so who is to know?"

Emma just looked at her, her expression a mixture of conflicted signals and uncertainty.

"I wish I was as confident as you."

Emma gave Laura no time to respond as she stood up and started to make her way out of the auditorium. Laura followed a few steps behind thinking about what to say to her. In the foyer she moved to a quiet corner and spoke,

" Emma, you're doing fine. In fact, you're doing more than fine. Confidence comes with age and experience that's all. Carry on the way you are going and you will go far. Come on, i'm hungry, we need to find somewhere to eat."

The words that Laura spoke to reassure Emma seemed to fall on deaf ears. Emma's head dropped slightly, her face took on a troubled look, but what ever was at the root of it, she wasn't letting on. Emma turned away and stated leading the walk back to the hotel. Quickly her mood changed and then, back to her cheery self she spoke,

"Ummm food. So much to try, but I don't know what I want. Let's explore the town?"

Laura shook her head and wondered quite what was going on in her head. Emma, for all he willing and enthusiasm was at times like a little excitable child, or as Laura sometimes thought, a small puppy though she kept that particular comparison to her self as they walked away in the general direction of the hotel. It was a warm summer day and the walk at the end of the day though a welcome change from the bustle of the conference centre made Laura wet with perspiration. Emma had slowed down her pace and looking across to her, Laura spoke in a voice that left no room for doubt,

"I don't know about you Emma, but I need a drink. Ever had a Margarita?"

Emma looked awkward and in a voice almost confessing, quietly said,

"No, I've never had a drink. Ever. Mum and dad are tea-total and it's never been in the house."

"Well Emma, time you did. Let's dump this rubbish, get changed and find a bar. I don't know about you, but I really need a cool shower."

"Great, let's explore the old town and see what's there to eat. Maybe they have a posh bar and they do Margaritas."

"Posh bar - on our expenses? More likely a drink or two and a meal. That will probably be our lot."

Emma giggled.

Yep, definitely a puppy. Laura shook her head gently as they continued walking. Emma, with her boundless enthusiasm was quite fun to be around. She made Laura feel young again and in a way her child like mannerisms gave Laura permission to let go of her more 'responsible' years. Laura felt a tingling in her stomach as she walked side by side with Emma. She remembered the outline shape of Emma's nipple through her slip and she felt the tinglings of arousal and something deeper. Emma had been preoccupying her thoughts more and more of late and once, just once,she had masturbated to a very erotic fantasy of fisting Emma's anus as she laid on a recliner on a beach somewhere tropical and lush. Laura dismissed the memory - I can't fancy her that's ridiculous she thought. She took a sideways glance and noticed Emma seemed in a happy world of her own. Laura dismissed her erotic memories but the tingling feeling didn't go with it.

Ten minutes later they were back in the hotel. They took a lift to the hotel rooms, Laura on eight and Emma on ten. They agreed to meet an hour later and then Laura went straight to her room, stripped, showered, washed and blow dried her hair, added a touch of bronze blusher and pale coppery metallic lipstick and then put on a pale copper summer dress.

As she took the lift down to reception, her mind was preoccupied with thoughts of Angela. Angela had lost her mobile a few days before and Laura would have to wait until she got home from work before she called her. No matter she thought, later would be fine.

Laura walked out of the lift to see Emma waiting for her in the hotel foyer. She looked so different. Gone was the office 'uniform' that she wore every day and in it's place was an elegant 50's cut Lilac dress with low heels. Her short hair was brushed back and she wore the slightest amount of lilac shade makeup. The dress, showed her slight build off perfectly. Her pale complexion and slender frame contrasted with her black hair and her small roundish face. She looked lovely. She smiled at Laura.

"Hi Emma, wow you look great. very glam."

Emma's faced beamed.

"Thanks Laura - do you not think it's too much. It's new."

"No, I think it looks quite lovely, in fact you look quite striking – Almost Audrey Hepburn."

Yet again Laura reassured her. There was something in Emma's child-like way that needed constant assurance that she was doing something right. Laura wondered what Emma's home life was like and how much her parents encouraged her.