Lauren and Carl Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife and friend get playful on the beach.
1.4k words
4.39
186.3k
91

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/16/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clarkoverns
clarkoverns
4,152 Followers

The second time Lauren and Carl fooled around was during a beach trip our circle of friends took in the late summer. All of us are young and pretty attractive, but Lauren and I are the only married couple, so a lot of teasing and flirting goes on, even with us. Carl was especially flirty with Lauren throughout the trip, but I dismissed it as mere playfulness.

We were all hanging out on the beach at night, when Carl said that he was going for a walk. He asked if any of us wanted to join him, but most of us said no. He turned to Lauren and said, "Hey, Lauren, how 'bout you?"

"Okay!" Lauren said, a bit too quickly.

Lauren stood up. She had put on a t-shirt over her bikini, but it only came down to her midriff. I was worried that Carl would get ideas, as I knew the effect he had on her. Turns out I was right.

Lauren later recounted the story. She had joined Carl and the two of them had started walking down the beachfront. Occasionally people would pass them by, but by and large the two of them were alone. The conversation was light and lively, and Carl was joking around and making her laugh, as usual.

There was a tremendous sexual tension between the two, and Lauren was as eager as Carl to have some fun. After a few hundred feet and another couple walked by, she reached down and pulled off her shirt. Her tits looked great encased in her dark purple bikini top.

"Now THAT is what I'm talking about!" Carl said.

Lauren giggled. "Oh, hush. It's just warm."

"Well, don't just stop there if you're hot."

Lauren slapped him on the shoulder, but it was clear she liked the attention. "Har har."

They walked on for a bit, talking about different things, and every now and then Carl would egg her to strip.

Finally, he said, "It would be a shame for your boobs not to get some moonlight, is all."

Lauren laughed. "Why are you talking so much? It's not like you haven't seen my boobs already."

"Oh, man, Lauren, every time is like the first time with yours!"

Lauren laughed again. "Hey, what's that over there?" she asked, pointing toward the ocean.

Carl turned to look. Lauren quickly untied her top and pulled it off. Her pale, full tits bounced free. Carl turned back and said, "I don't-" but stopped when he saw Lauren's bare breasts.

"Oh, WOW. Oh, MAN," he gaped. Lauren laughed again and blushed, but she did nothing to cover up. She even put a little bounce in her step, and her tits jiggled as she walked.

They walked a bit farther, with Carl openly staring at Lauren's chest and complimenting her. Lauren acted like she didn't care, but her light pink, slightly puffy nipples had already become erect. Every now and then she would glance down at Carl's swim trunks. His large cock was making a very noticeable bulge, and he wasn't doing anything to cover it up, either.

A couple suddenly came into view on the horizon. During their walk, Carl had managed to take Lauren's t-shirt and top, and Lauren reached for them. "Carl, people are coming. Give me my top."

Carl looked at her with a mischievous grin. "No no no, you're fine."

"What? No! Carl, give me my shirt!" Lauren tried to grab her shirt, but Carl pulled it away. "Carl, I'm topless! They can't see me like this!"

Now Carl was laughing, holding her clothes away from her. "C'mon, it'll be fun! Let's give them an eyeful!"

By this point the two were clearly visible, and it was clear that it was two young guys. They had already seen Lauren and Carl, and they were just now beginning to realize Lauren was half-naked.

Lauren gave one last jump for her shirt, but Carl kept it away. The two guys were much too close now, so Lauren gave up and covered her tits with her arms. "Oooh, I hate you!" she told Carl. "Just keep walking!"

"Hey, guys, what's up!" Carl shouted at them. "How you doing?"

Lauren stared at Carl open-mouthed. The guys were happy to get any reason to get a better look at Lauren, so they walked over. As they approached, Carl glanced over at Lauren and saw her arms firmly placed over her chest. Just as the guys reached them, Carl suddenly darted a hand at Lauren's side and quickly tickled her. Lauren squealed and instinctively reached down to slap his hand away, completely exposing her breasts to the boys. She squealed again when she realized what had happened, and brought her arms right back.

The boys were staring at her chest as they walked up. "Hey," they stammered out at Carl. The three began talking, but the whole time the boys were staring at Lauren. At first she kept her hands over her tits, but after a while she decided that they had already seen them anyway, so she might as well not bother. She let her hands drift away, which only made the boys stare more. She was blushing deeply, which made her look all the more sexy.

After a while she felt more comfortable and joined the conversation, and soon she started trying to accentuate her breasts more. She crossed her arms under her tits and pushed them upwards and together. Sometimes she would laugh exaggeratedly on purpose, to have an excuse to bounce her boobs. By the end of the conversation the boys weren't even pretending to look away from her chest.

Finally Carl said, "Alright, guys, we gotta go. Have a good night."

The guys sputtered out a goodbye, and you could feel their disappointment when Lauren turned away from them.

After they had walked a few feet, Lauren punched Carl in the shoulder. "You're such a jerk!"

Carl burst out into laughter. "Yeah, you sure did hate the attention! Good job framing your boobs with your arms, did you learn that from a magazine?"

Lauren laughed and punched him again. She realized then how sexually charged she was and how incredible it had been to have those strangers stare to lustfully at her tits.

"Well, it looks like YOU enjoyed my magazine techniques," Lauren said, as she pointed down at Carl's bulge.

"I've been like this since I saw you in your bikini - you just have that effect on me, babe."

Lauren giggled. "Hey...let me see it again."

"It's the least I can do," Carl smiled, and pulled his trunks down to his hips. Lauren gasped when his massive cock sprung free, rock hard.

"Man, it's always an ego boost to show you my dick, Lauren. Is it that much bigger than your husband's?"

Lauren stared down at it while she spoke. "Yeah...much bigger."

The two were silent for a few seconds, then Lauren reached over and grasped it.

"Yeeessss!" Carl said, and raised his arms in the air in mock triumph. Lauren burst out into laughter - it wiped away any awkwardness. She started stroking him, slowly and softly. He moaned.

Lauren slowly sunk to her knees and pulled Carl's trunks down to his ankles, and she took Carl's member into her mouth. "Oh, yes, Lauren...Oh, Jesus, yes..." Carl groaned. He rested his hands on the back of her head and stroked her hair as she sucked him off.

She blew him for a few minutes, topless on her knees right in the middle of the beach. People might have walked by, but she was too enamored of his cock to notice. Finally, Carl started breathing quickly, and Lauren started pumping her mouth harder and faster.

"I'm about to cum...Oh, god, here it comes..." Carl gasped, and then he shot his load into her mouth. She swallowed it as it came, gulping down each burst. When he was done, she kept it in her mouth and felt it slowly get soft.

"Oh, man, Lauren, that was incred-" Carl began, but just then Lauren jumped up and grabbed her shirt and top. She took off running down the beach back to the group. Carl started to run after her, but he tripped over his own trunks and crashed to the ground.

Laughing, Lauren stopped and put her top and shirt back on. Carl pulled his trunks back up and started racing after her. They ran all the way back to the campsite, and when we asked why they were running she said they had decided to race back. They gave each other knowing smiles.

clarkoverns
clarkoverns
4,152 Followers