Lauren and Carl Ch. 05

Story Info
Wife and friend play at a Halloween party.
2.3k words
4.21
130.9k
82

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/16/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clarkoverns
clarkoverns
4,165 Followers

After Lauren and Carl fucked during his birthday party, the two of them didn't see each other for a while. Lauren didn't mind, she was actually a little embarrassed after the night and wasn't sure if the sex had changed their flirty dynamic. I wasn't sure why she thought anything would change, since she had already given him several blowjobs, but women have a strange attitude toward sex, I suppose.

Lauren eventually confessed to me that the next time anything happened between the two of them was the next time they saw each other, at the Halloween party we always attend. It's thrown by two of our friends, and it's a costume party that everyone generally gets into. We're all young, in our mid-twenties, so sometimes it gets raunchy, but generally nothing more than the occasional racy costume.

This year I went as a Roman centurion, and Lauren joined the theme by going as a Roman senator. That meant she wore a white bedsheet in the shape of a toga, which she tied to be a little tight in all the right places. Anyone seeing her would see instantly that she had a great figure.

I remember that when I walked up behind her as she was putting the final touches on it, I caressed her back and realized that she wasn't wearing a bra underneath the toga. I pointed it out to her and she said that the toga didn't cover enough of her shoulders and that the bra straps would be visible and would ruin the impression, and that it didn't matter because she had made sure to wrap the sheet around her chest several times so it was too thick for to see anything through it. I liked the idea of knowing that my wife's breasts were bouncing freely underneath the toga all night long, so I didn't say anything.

When we arrived at the party, Carl was there, dressed as a robot. At the time I didn't know their history, so I didn't think anything about it when he rushed up to Lauren and gave her a big hug. But it made Lauren feel really at ease, since it seemed like Carl wasn't going to act differently around her. She brightened up instantly.

I don't remember much from the party myself, except for one part. During most of it I was hanging out with various people and lost track of Lauren for most of it. When I caught glances of her she seemed to be okay, except more and more drunk. At one point, though, I noticed that her toga seemed to be tied up much more differently around her torso that it had before. More important, it seemed much thinner against her chest now. The outline of her large, firm tits were much more clear. I walked up to say something to her, and as I got closer I saw that the covering was now thin enough that I could even almost see her breasts through it. When I mentioned it to her, Lauren explained that she had gone to the bathroom and had to remove most of the sheet and then had to retie it. She said she didn't think anyone could see anything, and even if they did, it wasn't a big deal to her, she was proud of her "rack" and I should be, too. I thought that was a weird thing for her to say, especially that she described them that way, but I didn't want to make a big scene, so I let it go.

Of course, Lauren later told me that things actually happened differently. She had spent most of the night getting more and more drunk and in another room in the house, flirting with Carl and a few guys. Some of them had girlfriends and some didn't, but most of the girls were elsewhere, so Lauren was the only girl in the room. Ordinarily she wouldn't have been alone flirting with so many guys, but Carl made her feel safe, so she stayed.

As everyone started getting tipsy, some of the guys began to get a bit more bold with Lauren. One of them, some guy named Hunter, said, "Hey, Lauren, what're you wearing under that toga?"

Lauren giggled and said, "Wouldn't you like to know?"

"We would!" someone else said, and someone else said, "yeah!"

Another guy walked up behind Lauren and moved his hand up and down her back. "I don't feel a bra strap!" he shouted.

"Awesome!" someone else said. Lauren playfully slapped the guy's hand away. "That's none of your business!" she laughed, and jumped up from her seat. This made her tits bounce visibly enough that it was obvious she wasn't wearing a bra.

"Oh, man, look how they bounce!" someone said, which made Lauren squeal a little out of embarrassment, and clutch her hands over her tits. That just made her look even cuter, and it just egged the guys on.

"I bet your boobs look so great," some guy said, and another guy added. "They look so hot!" "What do they look like?" some other guy said.

Lauren isn't sure what made her say what she said next, but she was drunk and wanted the flattery to go on. "Ask Carl," she said, pointing to him. "He's seen them."

This definitely got a reaction. "No way!" "What?!" "When?!" All the guys turned to Carl, waiting for him to explain himself.

Carl grinned and nodded at Lauren. "I did! Guys, they're incredible. Big and really firm."

"You have to show us!" Hunter shouted. "Yeah, it's no fair!" someone else said. "Show us, Lauren, come on!"

"No way!" Lauren said. "I'm not showing my boobs to a roomful of guys! What will my husband say? What will your girlfriends say?"

"We won't tell them!" Hunter said. "We swear we'll keep it totally quiet forever," another guy said.

Lauren kept refusing, but it was clear that she really enjoyed the attention, and the guys were sure they could get her to agree if they kept begging. Finally, Carl suddenly spoke up.

"Hey, tell you what," he said. "Let's play a game. Lauren has to keep her hands at her side for 20 seconds. If I can slip her toga down without touching it in those twenty seconds, then we get to see whatever it shows until the 20 seconds are up. How about that?"

The guys all immediately agreed. Lauren wasn't sure what Carl meant, but assumed that he wouldn't actually do anything that would expose her to other guys, and even if he was trying to he wouldn't be able to get the toga off in 20 seconds without touching it.

"Okay, fine!" she said, brightly. "But you're going to be disappointed, this is on pretty tight!" As the guys cheered, she stood in front of all the guys and put her arms down at her side. "You have 20 seconds, starting...now!"

Lauren began counting down as Carl walked up behind her. She didn't know, but Carl had apparently been looking at her toga for most of the night and figured out that most of the toga was tied together with several safety pins.

Lauren suddenly realized this when Carl swiftly popped open a pin. Immediately a bunching of the toga slipped down to her waist. She gave a quick shriek and then caught her nerves and kept counting. "15...14..."

Carl popped another one open and a second bunching fell. Now it was obvious that only two layers of sheets remained between Lauren and her naked chest. Her nipples immediately got hard, which made all the guys gasp. "Keep going!" "You got it, Carl!"

Lauren kept counting. "10...9..." Carl popped another pin and the third sheeting fell. Lauren actually starting feeling dizzy. There was only one thin layer of sheet left. The slope and shape of her tits, and even the pink of her nipples, was already visible. Was Carl really going to strip her topless in front of all these guys? She wasn't sure, and she wasn't even sure she didn't want him to.

"5...4..." Lauren got her answer as Carl waited until she said "3" and popped the final pin. The final sheeting fell. Lauren's pale, milky breasts popped into view, standing high on her chest, her pink nipples hard and taut. The room burst into cheers. Lauren's face flushed red with embarrassment, and she even stopped counting. Then suddenly she realized the countdown was over and grabbed the sheeting and pulled it back up, making her tits bounce wildly in front of all the guys.

"What did I tell you guys?" Carl grinned.

"Holy shit, Lauren, your tits are incredible!" Hunter said.

"Better than my girlfriend's!" someone else said. That got a round of agreement. "Much better than my girlfriend, too!" "I wish my wife had tits like that!" "They're so gorgeous!"

Lauren told me later that she didn't know if she was embarrassed at first, but all the compliments made her feel better and even proud of her body. She was also glad that Carl had only let the guys have a quick 3-second look, when he could have given them much longer.

"You boys are sweet!" she said, as she pinned a much thinner bunching of sheets over her chest. "But remember, not a word to anybody!"

One guy said, "Lauren, if I was you, I'd be topless all the time. You should be proud of your rack!" "Cheers for Lauren!" someone else shouted, and everyone cheered so loudly that some women walked into the room to see what the commotion was about. The guys got quiet and Lauren felt pretty satisfied that they wouldn't tell anybody.

That finally explained to me why Lauren was so proud of her breasts when she ran into me later, and why she called it her "rack," which she never had before. Lauren walked around for rest of the party wearing the thin, flimsy sheet over her breasts, and I definitely noticed that it attracted some attention, especially some disapproving looks from the other girls. I didn't realized at the time that half the guys at the party now knew exactly what my wife's tits looked like.

Lauren told me later that when the party was dying down, she walked over to Carl, who was standing in the corner with some people. Lauren joined the conversation and waited until the other people walked away.

"That was very naughty of you," she smiled as she scolded Carl. "I didn't think you'd actually let everyone see my boobs."

"I hope you don't mind," Carl said back. "But it didn't seem fair to hide them from the rest of the world. You wouldn't hide the Hope Diamond, would you?"

Lauren smiled and blushed again. "You think they're that great, huh, mister?"

Carl laughed. "I've been trying to figure out how I could get you to play that game again all night!"

Lauren was very drunk by that point, and all the rush of showing her tits and getting so many compliments had made her incredibly horny. "We can go play it now, if you want..." she said.

That was all Carl needed to hear. "Let's go," he whispered.

The two of them snuck out of the room and into a large bathroom down the hall. Lauren locked the door and walked sexily over to Carl, who reached across her shoulder and popped the only safety pin holding her toga together. It slipped down to her waist, leaving her topless again, her bare breasts quivering in front of him.

"You're getting good at this," she purred. "Let me try."

Lauren reached down and unbuckled the belt on the pants of Carl's robot outfit. They clanked down, exposing his huge, hard cock in his boxers. Carl moaned as Lauren knelt down and pulled his boxers down and slipped her mouth over his dick.

"Oh, Lauren, you've got the best mouth," he whispered, as Lauren began bobbing her head up and down his dick.

She sucked his cock for a few minutes, then popped it out of her mouth. "How much do you love my boobs?" she said.

"I love them so much!" he said, staring down at her and her naked chest.

"Do you want to cum on them?" she asked, as she started to pump his dick with her hand.

"God, yes," he whispered.

"You want to cum on my tits?" she said, jerking him harder. "Say it."

"I want to cum on your tits," he groaned.

"Ask me," she said, as she started pumping harder. Her tits wobbled as Carl stared at them. "Ask me to cum on my tits."

"Lauren, please let me cum on your tits," he breathed. He was clearly getting close. "Let me cum all over your tits."

"Okay," she whispered, and just as she said it Carl groaned loudly and began shooting his load. Hot blasts of cum sprayed all over Lauren's bare breasts as she stroked and pumped Carl's dick. She kept pumping until Carl was totally spent, and then stood up.

"Look at the mess you made," she said, smiling, her tits glistening with Carl's cum. Carl grinned. "Can I help you wash up?" he asked.

Just then there was a knock at the door. Carl immediately shouted, "just a minute!" and then turned to Lauren.

"Get in the shower and pull the curtain over!" he whispered. Lauren quickly did so, and stayed in there while Carl left and a girl came in and adjusted her makeup. Then Lauren locked the door, washed her chest clean, and rebunched her toga up. She joined me and we shortly left the party afterward. I remember the sex being incredible, but I didn't know until just now that I wasn't the only guy who she brought to climax that night.

clarkoverns
clarkoverns
4,165 Followers