Lauren and Sara Ch. 01

Story Info
Lauren and Sara meet.
1.2k words
3.93
17.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1

Introduction to Sara and Laura

It was a warm and sunny Saturday and all of the usual pool crowd was hanging out at the pool. Sara sat out by the pool reading her magazines with her best friend, an 8 month old Boston Terrier who was laying right by her side on his back. Jarrod her boyfriend was painted her toenails. Sara liked him but kept him around because of his talents in the sack . Jarrod loved hitting the sack with her too but he had a "Sara foot fetish" . She had no complaints because in addition to what he could do for her in the sack, she loved what he did to her feet. The relationship worked well.

Sara was a goddess! Reserved, pretty Scandinavian blonde with hazel eyes, she had this deliberate way about her. She was curvy, about 5'5, slender, her best features were her butt, legs and two perfect breasts that bounced like two restless puppies when she walked. This beautiful butt and breasts were museum worthy. Sara had a boyfriend named Jarrod who had a real talent in the sack so Sara kept him around. She had this desire to experience sex with a woman. .

Sara kept hearing the pool crowd talk about this girl – Lauren. About that time, this pearl white Porsche 911 convertible pulled into the complex parking lot. Lauren jumps out of the car bare footed, carrying a pair of eel skin slings in her hand, wearing a black tight leather mini skirt and a very sheer white top unbuttoned and bra less. .Today was the first time, Sara had the chance to get a good look at what the mini and buttoned shirt exposed and pretty was impressed. She watched as she came towards the pool after getting out of the Porsche. Lauren was definitely someone she wanted to get to know. She also thought she could possibly use some of Jarrod's talents to help her get in good with Lauren.

Lauren was absolutely stunning. She had deep blue eyes with naturally dark skin and hair, she had been a swimmer in college, around 5'9, a fantastic butt and her breasts were perfectly in proportion to her body. She exuded self confidence.

Lauren sat down and introduced herself to Sara and Jarrod and they chatted for quite awhile. Sara let Jarrod finish her toes and then dismissed him. The conversation eventually worked its way around to sex where both girls established that they loved sex and were up to experimenting. Sara told Lauren that Jarrod was very talented in the oral department that she and that she would love to share his talents with her as well as his talents with her toes. Lauren was a little shocked that Sara opened up like this but was happy about it. Sara was so wet from just sitting next to her that she suggested that they not wait and just go back to her apartment right now with Jarrod and have some fun. Laura agreed. Sara called Jarrod to come back to the pool and all three made their way to her apartment.

All three showered together. Sara kissed him and whispered something into her ear. He kneeled down and his tongue went to work. She orgasmed. Lauren acted as if , "Where's mine" Sara told her to be patient. When they finished and all three got out, Sara told Jarrod to lick all water from Laurens body and then to give Lauren the " works".

Jarrod had no problem with it. He licked every drop of water from Laurens beautiful body , picked her up and laid her back on Sara's bed.

He told her to dangle her feet off of the end of the bed so that he could pleasure every inch of them. He kneeled down at the end of the bed and started aggressively licking the soles of her feet. Jarrod would start at her soft heels and press his tongue firmly against her sole and lick up to her toes. He continued this as long as he got a good response from Lauren. He heard her gasp and start whispering to him begging him not to stop. Then he slowly slid his mouth firmly around her toes and sucked them into his mouth at the same time. She gasp louder. He rolled his tongue around her toes and then would dart his tongue in between her toes and then back out.....he became even more excited. Her gasps became loud moans and her breathing became more uncontrolled. To finish off her feet, he grabbed her toes, pulled them apart and took his tongue and flicked between her toes.

Then Lauren felt another mouth on her pleading body. Sara's took one of her nipples in her lips and then Lauren heard a vibrator start. Sara was using a vibrator on her other breast then trailing it down her stomach to her muff. Lauren started telling them both what a good team they made. Jarrod stopped and made Lauren beg him to start again. In the middle of Lauren begging him, she promised to suck him off. Jarrod got up on his knees over her face and slid his member into her mouth making her suck him just for a moment. ...then he pulled back out. ..unexpectedly, went down to her muff and drug his tongue across her clitoris then Jarrod rolled her over on her stomach.

He told her to get up on her knees and her elbows on the bed and he kneeled down on the floor so he could get a great angle on her. He started licking the backs of her legs and her buttocks. Finally he slid his tongue into the top of her crevice and worked his way down to her anus. He slid his tongue up to her anus and started flicking the orifice with the tip of his tongue. Lauren was so excited she backed up into his face shoving his face into her. She was begging him to keep tonging her. Sara was wet from watching all of this. She rolled over on her back and slid her mound into Lauren's mouth, grabbed her hair and forced Laurens face into her snatch. Lauren ate Sara, like her life depended on it, drinking as much as possible.

Then Jarrod rolled over on his back and slid underneath Lauren so he was looking up into her muff. Lauren was propped up over him on her knees and he sucked her pussy into his mouth. When he did, she stopped eating Sara because of the sensation. He engulfed her muff into his mouth and started tonguing her and then Lauren started eating Sara again and Sara came. Sara was delicious and Lauren started drinking every drop of her cum. Every drop she could get into her mouth. They all kept this up and as long as they could until all had so many orgasms they were delirious. Now Jarrod was the only one left. Sara pushed Lauren off of his face and kissed him. Lauren wanted to go down on him, but Sara would not allow it. She started sucking Jarrod and he quickly orgasmed. She drank every drop of him then leaned over and kissed Lauren. All three collapsed and slept until late that night.

That is how Lauren and Sara first met...