Lauren Learns a Lesson Ch. 04

Story Info
Lauren meets more girls.
2.5k words
4.5
89.6k
9
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/03/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is fictional all characters and places are fictional, The story is part of a series please read them all and in order.

* * * * *

Once inside Mr. Weston dropped his bag and took off his coat. Lauren heard the thick click-clack of platform heels come towards them from around the corner.

"Hello, sir."

It was Kelly! Another girl from Lauren's class! Kelly was also known as a party girl, even more than Emma was. In fact the two of them were good friends, and Lauren went out to lunch with them a couple of days ago. All through lunch some guys, jocks mostly, made sexual comments towards Kelly and Emma. The girls mostly blew the guys off with their own witty retorts and comments, but it was all said in good humour and Lauren got the feeling that these girls knew the boys a little more than they let on. As it turned out Kelly and Emma said that they had slept with a couple of the boys last year. Lauren's mind began to reel as she wondered how many other girls from the school were part of ' The Club.' Kelly was standing there. Her dirty blond hair was up in sort of a half bun, half ponytail and it looked like it was professionally done. She was also wearing a very expensive thick choker probably 4' thick and it was studded with diamonds. Besides that she wasn't wearing much of anything. A black string bikini with matching platform shoes. She gave Mr. Weston a big hug. Pressing her ample, curvy body against his, tall, muscular one. Kelly had huge boobs, a thick ass and legs. She wasn't fat, or even chubby, she just had a little weight in all the right places. She quickly took his hand and led him into the living room. It was done up beautifully with 4 plush couches all facing in on each other in a square. In the middle was a large glass coffee table with some books and magazines on it, most of them sexual. There was a fireplace, thick carpeting, Cathedral ceilings, and lavish paintings on the walls. He had a huge television on the wall, probably a plasma one, and loads of electronic sound equipment. Mr. Weston was rich and she had a good idea that it all had something to do with 'The Club.'

Kelly playfully pushed Mr. Weston backwards onto the couch and then she attacked his pants, pulling and tugging the zipper and underwear down until she got to his penis. It leapt out at her, still hard and a little moist from the blow Lauren was giving him moments before. With a few quick strokes it had regained it's full size and Kelly opened up her mouth and inhaled his cock. She got about 3/4 of it in and than her checks hollowed out as she sucked hard all the way back up to the tip. Mr. Weston looked up and smiled at Lauren acting almost proud as though he had trained Kelly to suck cock like that. He probably did. He patted the couch next to him and Lauren sat down, the twin dildos sending shock waves of pleasure through her young excited body. Kelly continued her frantic sucking pace for about 5 minutes. Then Mr. Weston asked her to stop. Kelly spat out his cock, visibly disappointed and leaned back to a kneeling position between his legs, slowly stroking his cock.

"So you got Lauren huh? You must very happy, sir", she said to Mr. Weston a hint of mock jealousy in her voice. Lauren figured that Mr. Weston had spoken to Kelly about getting her in 'The Club' before, "So Lauren, I guess you know about the club?"

"Yeah. Sort of."

"Well there's a lot more to find out!" she said with a bit of a giggle. With that she reached over and pushed on Lauren's strap, causing Lauren to let out a low groan. Kelly continued to push and release pleasuring Lauren for a moment or two.

"Go and put on your own special shorts Kelly, we're gonna break in our new toy." He said towards Kelly, with a lewd grin on his face, and again Lauren got a little scared. She was no longer in the school where she could run or scream if she really needed to. She was in his private home now, with another girl from her class who seemed to enjoy pleasuring Mr. Weston.

"Strip me" he said quite plainly and stood up. Lauren started taking off his clothes starting with his shirt and tie she noticed that both were high quality. She knelt down, again the dildos sliding around, making her horny, and took off his socks and shoes. Then finished off by taking off his pants and boxers.

"Take off your shirt and skirt, leave everything else on."

"Yes, sir."

Lauren removed her shirt and threw it on the couch. She left everything else on as he had instructed the black collar and leash, black rubber short shorts with the dildo strap and her black platform shoes. He knelt on the couch, Lauren thought this to be a weird position but he signaled her onto her hand and knees on the carpet in front of the couch and she began to suck his cock again. She soon realized why Mr. Weston had chosen to kneel. With Lauren on all fours and Mr. Weston kneeling he grabbed Lauren by the back of the head and shoved his cock in deep. Because Lauren's mouth and throat were lined up straight he got it in almost to the pubic hairs. Her eyes bulged. She had never taken anything this deep, ever. Mr. Weston gave her some time to recuperate, coughing and taking a deep breath. And in it went again. After a few minutes Lauren actually started to become accustomed to this. Mr. Weston still had his hands very tightly wrapped in her hair; it hurt, and he had adopted a slow and easy fucking motion occasionally jabbing it hard and deep in Lauren's mouth. She heard Kelly's shoes again and Mr. Weston released Lauren long enough for her to look up.

There stood Kelly. Her huge boobs and curvy ass still snuggly tucked into her black string bikini. Her ass propped up high and her legs formidably stretched out by the 6" platform shoes. Though it was her middle that caught Lauren's eyes first. Wrapped around her waist and up through her crotch were 3 leather straps that connected at the middle to hold a huge, black latex cock! It wasn't as big as Mr. Weston's but it was certainly larger than the one she had strapped into her pussy now, the one which she thought had probably melted over the last 2 hours with all the heat building up in her wet, tight, moist, young pussy.

Lauren knelt there panting still trying to catch her breath from the last brutal deep throating Mr. Weston had forced her to take. As soon as she had registered this frightening, exciting, horny sight that was Kelly, Mr. Weston grabbed another fistful of hair and in went his cock again. Lauren sensed Kelly moving up behind her and than felt the strap loosening and the being removed entirely. The dildos, both the one in her pussy and ass went with it. Again some movement from behind as Kelly ran her hand up and down Lauren's crack. Lauren had never had a girl touch her there although she had wanted to try it with a girl over the last few years and had needed to try it over the last few hours. Kelly's hand expertly moved up and down Lauren's dripping hot slit. She felt her juices slide down her leg and slip around on Kelly's hand and she desperately wanted to take off the super tight rubber shorts that had only a small hole leaving her pussy and ass exposed. In fact she thought she could feel her pussy lips started to bulge out the edges of the rubber slit. Kelly's hand stopped, only to be replaced by Kelly's tongue. One of the hottest most popular girls on campus was licking Lauren's pussy! Lauren's moment of bi-sexual joy and experimentation was cut short as Kelly stopped licking after one hard swipe of her tongue. She felt Mr. Weston leaned forward his dick still in her mouth, his hands still in her hair and now his abdomen now pressing into her forehead and she could hear the sound of kissing above her.

"Mmmmn she tastes sooo nice and sweet and new!" She heard Kelly remark.

"Hmm, nice." she heard him comment. "Fuck her."

And with that she felt the huge black latex cock that was strapped to Kelly's waist plunge into her pussy right up to the cervix. It pushed her mouth forward even harder onto Mr. Weston's dick he groaned in response. Lauren came hard and long on that first plunge and Kelly just kept fucking Lauren hard and fast. Her ample thighs crashing into Lauren's round soft ass causing it to ripple and wiggle. After about 5 minutes of this agonizing and wonderful pussy pounding, Lauren's orgasms finally caught up her and they slowed down allowing her to breathe through her nose and keep in rhythm with Mr. Weston and Kelly. Who were busy pounding away at her mouth and pussy in a hard steady pace, this brought on another orgasm the biggest one she had so far.

"You like that don't you? My new little slut. Fuck her harder Kelly, Bang her little cunt until it hurts." He said with the deafening boom of his deep lust filled voice.

"Ugh! This feels so goood sir!" Kelly said as she leaned forward on top of Lauren grabbing her little boobs from behind and playfully tweaking the nipples. Kelly quickly returned to her kneeling position and grabbed two handfuls of Lauren's ass, still red and sore and started to pound away at her even harder.

"That's it. Pound her pussy; fuck this little cunt nice and hard. She's got a lot of work to do over the next couple days." Mr. Weston said.

Again Lauren's mind began to swim. Couple of days? Was she going to be kept here!? This isn't what she had in mind; she never should have gotten herself into this mess! What could she do? If she defied him he might but his huge dick into her ass. She was a lot smaller than Emma was so it would hurt a lot more. What else could she do? Kelly seemed to be enjoying herself but then again she had no idea why Kelly was here or how she got into the club. Kelly had called him 'sir' a couple of times and he seemed to treat her only a little better than he had treated Lauren. She got more and more worried but soon forgot as Kelly began to really power-fuck her now. Slamming her giant latex cock in and out of Lauren's sopping wet, hot pussy. For the next 15 minutes the two of them plowed away at poor, yet horny little Lauren. Finally she collapsed, her knees giving out, even though she was kneeling and she fell forward Mr. Weston's cock sliding out her mouth and catching her on the nose as she slumped to the carpet in front of the couch. Panting, moaning almost crying as the most incredible waves of ecstasy flowed through her beaten, crumpled frame.

She heard more movement and clothing being removed and then felt herself being hoisted back into her kneeling position. Looking forward she saw Kelly's pussy right in front of her, totally bald and wet, the pussy lips were pink, and plump and she suddenly felt hungrier and hornier than she had ever felt. But if Kelly was in front of her than that meant that Mr. Weston was…

"UGH!"

Right behind her. His giant cock slammed up her pussy for the second time that day and she was no more prepared to take it, especially when he surprised her with it from behind. She felt her slick cunt walls expand to take the invading cock and his manly hands grab her waist to force her back into him.

"Start licking slut!" his manly voice bellowed

"Yes sirmmmph" Lauren replied cutting off her own words as she dived into Kelly's beautiful pussy. Kelly answered back with a lust-filled moan. Lauren wasn't sure what to do, so considering their parts both looked the same, she did whatever felt good to herself. It worked as Kelly softly wound her perfectly manicured fingers through Lauren's hair and pulled her tight into her crotch.

"You like this don't you? Being my little slut, eating cunt and taking cock at the same time." He told her more than asked her.

"Huh, huh yeah!" she gasped.

"WHAT! You already forgot how to answer my questions!? I guess I didn't spank you hard enough the first time did I?" She felt Mr. Weston move around, his cock still lodged firmly in her hot pussy. She heard some rustling of clothes a moment of silence and than 'SMACK!' Her eyes flew open her mouth froze on Kelly's pussy and then "SMACK' again. This time it registered fully and Lauren screamed out. Another and another followed in quick succession and Lauren finally figured out he was doing. He was beating her ass with his belt.

"Puh, puh, please s-sir stop. I'm sorry sir! It hurts-please sir, please sir oww, please stop SIR!" She pleaded with him. To her surprise it did stop. She heard the belt drop to the carpet and he pounded into her with a few quick strokes and then softly and sternly said,

"Tell me what I need to hear. Now."

"I -- I'm a dirty little s-slut. I like to eat pussy while I get f-fucked by big cocks in my tight little cunt. If I'm naughty I get my tight little a-ass beaten. Sir."

"That's better."

And with that Lauren went back to eating out Kelly, who had an amazing orgasm due to Lauren's inexperienced but eager tongue, and continued getting banged by Mr. Weston's amazing cock. Within 5 minutes Lauren had come as well and Mr. Weston pulled out of Lauren's abused cunt and crawled over her and shot an enormous load of cum onto Kelly. It sprayed in her hair, forehead, over her cheeks and dripped off of her chin and gathered in a couple little pools on the top of her boobs. Kelly was experienced though and managed to get a large amount of it in her mouth. Lauren had obviously raised her head to see what he had done and noticed that there was a whole lot of sperm in Kelly's mouth. She could see it smeared across her lips and saw most of it pooled on her tongue as Kelly smiled and looked up at Mr. Weston in admiration and awe. Lauren already knew what he was going to say,

"Give her a big wet kiss Lauren."