Lauren's First Time Ch. 02

Story Info
She teases the pizza delivery guy again.
2k words
4.48
52.6k
17
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For those who haven't read the first part of the story I highly recommend you do so before you continue reading the following which is a sequel to part one.

Lauren's Second Time

I had to wait 2 weeks for Lauren to come back to my place and for it to be Sunday night, this way we knew the chances of getting the same pizza guy where higher, and we were right!

This time we knew that no matter what happened we were taking this to the next level. It kind of scared me a little because although this stranger had already touched her, kissed her and tasted her, I didn't want her to do the same with him or allow him to penetrate her. She is mine and I should be the only one for her, at the same time the anticipation of what may happen was killing me, my heart rate was racing and I was a little nervous. We had ordered the pizza about 20 minutes ago, so it was going to arrive at any minute.

Lauren came out of the bedroom totally naked, this time she was wearing black stilettos …. I wanted to die! Her legs looked sooooo long and her pussy was totally shaved if it was not for this tiny patch of hair, then I looked at her face and she was beaming. I knew that smile and the mischievous twinkle in her eyes … she was nervous too but also very aroused of what might happen. This time we would not be able to fool the delivery guy and she would have to tell the truth; we simply enjoyed her answering the door naked and teasing him, which in turn gave us pleasure.

As I reclined on the sofa, already stiff at the sight of her, she walked over to me. Without a word, she sat down next to me and bent over and took me in her mouth, slowly letting my dick slide into the warm wetness inch by inch. She started sucking it slow and licking it, teasing, then increased the speed and intensity … I reached in between her legs and I could feel her wetness, at that moment I knew I wanted this guy to see her like this so I pushed her back and bent her over entering her from behind. She tried to say something but I put my hand over her mouth and pushed deep inside of her. She let out a loud moan, arching her back in pleasure. I fucked her just like that for what seemed hours, sweating, and her hair was a mess from me grabbing a hold of it in the heat of the passion. In between her legs there was nothing but the sticky sweet scent of our sweat and her own juices dripping down her firm thighs. The delicious scent of sex was everywhere. Then we heard the bell ring … wow .. the guy arrived in the middle of us fucking! It was not like last time when she was relaxed, naked, hair in place and fresh. No, this time she was sweaty, her hair a tangled mess, wet from intense arousal, smelling like sex and she still had her heels on …. This was too much!! She pushed me back and said:

Lauren: "Hey … we cant make him wait remember?" Me: "Are you insane? Look at you, you look like .. well .. he will know you were just fucking c'mon!! " Lauren: "So? … remember, by the way he said that if I answered again naked he would have to fuck me." Me: "Yes, but remember we agreed that under no circumstance he would fuck you, period!" Lauren: "Ok … but, I am still getting the door like this, we will see what happens" Then she flashed me a devilish grin and started downstairs.

I felt my heart stop … there was no innoncence this time, it was totally sexual and he would know it, what would she say this time? My thoughts were interrupted by the noise of the door opening, this time all the way wide. I ran next to the stairs to peep and hear what was going on but, I could only see her and the door. From where I was standing, that was the only way he wouldn't be aware I was up there.

Lauren: "Hi again!" Him: "Wow …. Ahem …. Wow … mm … did you lose a bet again?"

Again!!! They were talking, like nothing as she stood naked in front of him. The door was wide open and she stood there, legs slightly open, not more than 4 feet away from him in her heels. Her pussy practically on display for him.

Lauren: "Well … I have to be honest, last time I didn't lose a bet. My boyfriend made me do it because he gets turned on by having strangers see me naked, and to be honest I do too!"

Him: "Okay … well … like I said before, I don't mind at all! But may I ask something?" Lauren: "Sure" Him: "Did I interrupted something, you seem as if..."

And then she said it without missing a beat...I was in shock!

Lauren: "Like I was fucking my boyfriend? Yeah, that's why my hair is a mess, my pussy is dripping wet and I am soooo horny! And I still remember what you said last time, that if I did this again you would fuck me, BUT unfortunately my boyfriend wont let me" There was an air of disappointment in her voice....

Him: "… ahh … haha .. ummm…Sure, I remember....no problem"

His voice broke, she not only remembered but had brought it up. I couldn't believe she was talking like a such a slut! She is normally so classy and conservative … and there she was, talking like this to some stranger while standing naked in front of him

Lauren: "Well … you're not going to keep me waiting are you? I am horny, the pizza is getting cold, come in and bring it upstairs. I need to finish fucking my boyfriend but, you can stay and watch if you want …"

Then I heard the her walking up the stairs, one .. two .. three .. I could not believe her!!! …

Lauren: "Oh and please close the door behind you. I promise, it wont take long.... I know you need to get back to work."

The door closed and I could hear his steps behind hers. Then she came upstairs, I was still naked and had sat back down on the couch, trying to act as if this were perfectly natural.

Lauren: "Baby, pizza is here and if you don't mind he will leave it by the kitchen while I finish with you off"

I was speechless, this was surreal! The guy appeared and walked in behind her, awkwardly standing by the dining table.

Lauren: "You can leave it right there, and if you want you can stay and watch a little." My little sex kitten was embracing this fantasy of ours and enjoying every second of it!

He set the pizza down on the table as she kneeled in front of me. Taking my dick in her mouth she started to suck it slowly as before. I tried not to look at the guy but I could feel him watching her, her ass up in the air, her hands pumping my dick and her mouth taking in the length of my hardness … I was just watching her, then as she was sucking me faster, she opened her mouth and ran her tongue around the tip of my shaft, stopping only to look at him and smile.

Lauren: "Mmm .. I bet you would love to know how this feels wouldn't you?"

Then she went back to work on my dick, never taking her eyes off of him. Then I noticed he couldn't take it any more and took his dick out and started pumping it

Lauren: "MmmmmMMmmm", she moaned seemingly as if to encourage him.

Then she stopped, got on top of me and still looking at him in the eye, guided my dick inside of her. With her other hand she steadied herself on the back of the couch and then she started riding me. She was talking dirty, telling me that he wanted her to fuck him like that. Hearing that, he started to pump his dick harder, then she turned to him

Lauren: "Do you want me to ride you like this? Do you want to come inside of me and fuck me like crazy? Can I let him fuck me baby?"

Me: "No way!"

Lauren (to the delivery guy): "Hey .. come closer, at least soI can see your dick …. I can right baby?" Me: "Ok"

He stood next to her, still pumping his dick and as she rode me harder she didn't stop looking at him, then she turned and said:

Lauren: "I promised he wouldn't fuck me, but we never agreed I couldn't suck him and let him cum in my mouth"

My head was spinning and at the same time the pleasure of her riding me like that was too much and I couldn't speak. When I was about to answer she put her hand on my mouth and said "Shhhhhh" .. you know my fantasy is to have a dick my my mouth while I am being fucked, I agreed to your fantasy and now I will live mine." She quickly turned and grabbed his dick and greedily took it in her mouth.

I couldn't stop her, it was too late, she started pumping him with one hand and sucking him with her mouth …and she is so good at it … ughhh … all the while she was still grinding against me harder and harder ….

Me: "Oh SHIT...I am coming!" Lauren: "MMMmmmmMMm" Her her high pitched moan let me know she was close too... Him: "mmmm....damn I'm gonna cum too....you gonna swallow it like a good girl?"

The next couple of seconds where blurry .. I came so hard and my whole body was trembling, I even got dizzy and the only thing I could feel was the walls of her pussy tightening up against my dick, a sign that she was coming, her pulsating pussy cannot lie. My eyes were closed and it smelled like sex all over. I could still hear both of them … still blurry …

Then I opened my eyes she had cum coming out of her mouth, she was looking at him and she swallowed .. she had taken his cum inside of her … then she licked what was left of it …. We were sweating like crazy, it was so hot in that room …

Lauren: "Wow .. that was amaaazing. He was delicious, baby. (to the delivery guy) "Well .. thank you, I promise that if I answer the door naked again I will let you fuck me ok?" Again the devilish grin crossed her face and her eyes twinkled.

Him: "Ok....ok....definitely...." He was barely speechless and dazed, but still smiling contentedly.

Then he took the money at the table and left down the stairs ….

Lauren: "Close the door please!!!" She called, half giggling.

I was spent and still looking at her, unbelieving, as if it was a movie

She realized it and looked at me in the eye

Lauren: "Baby … tonight we made both our fantasies real … I sucked him dry and you know how good that feels …. And I fucked you while I did … MMmm … it was great!!! Thank you!"

I was speechless, she stood up and went to take a shower.

Its been two days and we haven't really talked about that night, it was way too much, I wonder if we will ever try something like that again … but now I know if we ever call him again for pizza she will let him fuck her, no doubt, and part of me tells me she's looking forward to it.