Lauren's Lesson Ch. 05

Story Info
The bitch is learning her place.
2.3k words
4.38
22.9k
9

Part 5 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/20/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've ruined my tits." Lauren wailed, as we returned to my office. "You've turned them into tiny little cartoon tits. Everyone is going to laugh at them now."

"Everyone's been laughing at them for several months, you stupid bitch." I said with a look of disgust. "Look, there were two options: teabags or chicken nuggets."

"You're mean!" Lauren screamed. "My tits are tiny, but I can't help it!"

"I suppose not," I acknowledged, "but right now I want you to put those tiny titties to work on my cock."

Lauren pushed her little saggers around my dick and began to stroke me with them. It wasn't long before I exploded all over her neck and face.

"Ah, a nice start to the day." I said with a smile. "Now, go wash up and get ready for work."

*

The next morning, Lauren arrived at the office devoid of her bathrobe. Catcalls echoed throughout the building as she walked across the parking lot, totally nude except for her heels, gloves and tiara.

I was waiting for her as she exited the elevator.

"Good morning, Miss Dangles." I greeted her with a smile. "That was a nice way to start off Casual Friday. Why don't you do it every morning from now on?"

"I plan to." Lauren snapped. "You think you've won, well maybe I like being nude in public!"

"I'm glad to you feel that way." I replied. "In fact, Angela's dropping by a little later to see how her handiwork turned out, and I want you to join us for lunch in the cafeteria."

Lauren paled. If I were this cheerful over her apparent rebellion, I must have something even worse up my sleeve. She was correct, although my next move wouldn't be revealed for a few more days. In the meantime, she could wait and wonder.

Angela arrived in my office around 11:00 AM, and I greeted her with a hug.

"Where's my little teabag girl?" she inquired. "I can't wait to see how those little titties turned out!"

As if on cue, the door opened and Lauren entered the office.

"There they are!" Angela exclaimed. "God, they look so cute! I just want to give them a big ol' squeeze."

"Go ahead." I encouraged. "I do it all the time."

Angela cupped Lauren's tits in her hands and fondled them vigorously.

"They're so soft!" Angela purred at Lauren. "I can see why your boss likes them so much.

"You have no idea how lucky you are." she continued, as she kneaded them in her hands.

"What are you talking about?" Lauren inquired.

"You get to walk around nude in public all day." Angela explained. "Everyone's looking at you, and there you are, completely nude. You have no idea how lucky you are to be able to do that."

"You're kidding, right?" Lauren asked.

"Hell no." Angela replied. "I'd love to take my clothes off and walk all around this place in the nude like you do."

"Why don't you?" I suggested. "It's almost lunch time and you could join us."

"Are you serious?" Angela asked as her eyes lit up. "For real?"

"Why not?" I said, as I shrugged my shoulders. "I liked those roses on your tits the last time you were here, and I'm dying to know what the rest of you looks like."

"Well, you're about to find out!" Angela burst out, as she began to strip.

She pulled her top off, revealing her rose-covered tits, then unzipped and discarded her shredded jeans. Her entire body was covered in ink, and I marveled at the butterfly tattoo that adorned her cunt.

Six rings pierced her labia, forming the body of the butterfly, and the rest of the insect was done in several shades of ink.

"Do I need to put my sneakers back on?" Angela inquired.

"Not if you don't want to." I replied. "I think it makes you look even sexier, but if you want to leave them off, that's fine with me too."

"I want to be completely nude." Angela said with a sultry grin. "Oh my God, I am so ready for this!"

We left my office and headed for the cafeteria. By this time, the main lunch crowd had arrived, and hundreds of eyes were glued on the pair of nude women by my side. Everyone was used to Lauren by now, but the addition of Angela was a surprising addition.

"So Angela," I began, as she took a bite of her sandwich, "what do you think so far?"

"This is so fucking cool! And it's so fucking hot at the same time!" she replied. "I'll give you free ink for life for letting me do this."

"That won't be necessary." I responded. "I can think of another way you can pay me back, however."

"Oh yeah?"

"We'll discuss it when we get back to my office. By the way, how would you like to tell the company all about how you inked Little Miss Dangles here, up?"

"Nude?" she asked with a grin.

"Of course." I replied.

"Baby, you do that for me, and I'll doanythingyou want."

We arrived back at my office, and in less than ten seconds, I was completely devoid of my clothes.

Angela's tits were very large and all natural, so I immediately went for them; squeezing and sucking them for several minutes. Then came my instructions for Lauren:

"I'll suck one; you suck the other."

Lauren looked at me in dismay, but knew she had to obey.

"Yes Sir." she replied, and began sucking on Angela's tattooed tit.

Lauren and I sucked her enormous tits for several minutes, before I was ready for the next step.

"Oh Angela," I whispered, "are you ready to get fucked?"

"I thought you'd never ask." she replied. "It's about fucking time. Now, shove that cock of yours into my cunt and make me cum."

I was only too happy to oblige her. I slid my dick into her slippery wet cunt and pumped her, while Lauren pushed her middle finger deep into my ass.

"Oh Ladies!" I murmured as my orgasm crested, and I ejaculated deep into Angela's womb.

I flooded her tattooed cunt with my sperm, while Lauren's finger pushed on my prostate. It was one of the most intense orgasms I have ever experienced, and I lay panting on top of Angela for several minutes afterwards.

"Oh my God!" I whispered. "That was fucking incredible!"

"Any time you want to fuck me, just let me know." Angela encouraged breathlessly.

"Any time you want to come back here and be nude, you letmeknow." I responded.

"If you ever fire her, you call me!" Angela demanded. "I want her job so fucking bad!"

"You're at the top of my list." I promised.

"Can we trade, Sir?" Lauren inquired quietly.

"Trade?" I repeated. "Trade? Trade what? You don't have a fucking thing to trade, you snotty, bitch of a cunt. Now, get back to work, before I add the video of the last thirty minutes of this, to your file."

*

The following morning, I greeted Lauren as she exited the elevator, and she knew by now, this spelled nothing but trouble for her.

"Miss Dangles, how are you this morning?" I inquired, as she stepped out of the elevator.

Lauren's eyes dropped and she shook her head.

"Good morning, Sir." she replied, without answering my question.

"I asked you a question, Dangles." I said sternly.

Lauren stopped and nodded her head in reply.

"I'm doing well, thank you for asking, Sir."

"I have something for you." I added.

"No Sir, please." Lauren begged.

"You don't even know what it is yet." I responded with feigned indignity. "You are the most ungrateful bitch I ever had the displeasure of coming across in my life.

"I offer you a job, gifts, food... even a baby- and yet you insist on offending me almost every chance you get."

"I'm sorry Sir." Lauren replied. "Please forgive me."

"I forgive you." I said with a nod of my head.

"What did you have for me?" Lauren asked.

"A gift." I replied. "Open it and see for yourself."

I offered the box to Lauren, and she unwrapped it with trepidation. She knew that whatever lay inside would benefit me much more than her, and she was greatly concerned.

Lauren pulled a Sybian vibrator from the box and stared at it for a minute or so.

"Thank you, Sir." she said with an uncertain smile.

"You're welcome." I replied. "In fact, you will get to try it out this morning."

"I've heard these feel really good." Lauren admitted. "I can try it out?"

"Of course! That's why I bought it for you." I explained. "You have a speech to make this morning, and since you're knocked up now, I can't shock your cunt anymore."

"Oh no!" Lauren wailed. "Oh no, Sir! Please don't! Please!"

"I'm afraid I cannot accept your refusal." I replied with a solemn look. "Here is a copy of your lines, so get familiar with them.

"You told me you were starting to like being nude, so I have no other choice but to take it to the next level now."

"No! No Sir! I didn't mean it!" Lauren implored. "Oh God, Sir, please don't! I was lying!"

"I wasn't." I said callously. "I told you not to fuck with me. You think you can outwit me with some reverse psychology bullshit? What the fuck is wrong with you? Haven't you learned anything yet?"

Lauren dropped to her knees and clasped her hands together.

"I have! Oh Sir, I have! Please Sir, I'm begging you; don't make me do this, please!"

"Apparently you haven't, and you're going to have to pay the price for your impudence, Miss Newell."

"Please Sir." Lauren begged, as tears streamed down her cheeks. "I'll do anything you want."

"Yes you will." I agreed. "You'll report at 10:30, to the podium; you will mount this thing, and you will recite your speech. Do I make myself clear?"

Lauren sobbed hysterically.

"Yes Sir."

*

"Attention employees." my voice filled the intercom. "Miss Dang- Newell, will address us this morning in fifteen minutes, in the atrium. Attendance is entirely voluntary, but should you wish to attend, you will learn some important information as well."

Of course, the atrium was packed. No one was going to miss the opportunity to see Lauren most likely orgasm publicly again. In place of the podium this time, the Sybian was placed above the fountain, with a microphone on a flexible stand above it.

I led Lauren to the Sybian and instructed her to lower herself onto it. She looked at me with tears of dismay running down her cheeks, but complied anyway.

"Good morning, everyone!" I exclaimed into the mic. "How is everyone today?"

A roar exploded from the crowd, and I knew I was on a roll.

"Miss Newell is going to talk to you this morning, about some important issues. I for one, am chomping at the bit, to hear what she has to say."

A round of applause filled the atrium as Lauren slowly lowered herself onto the Sybian. I handed her a copy of her speech, knowing full well she would never get past the first page, and stepped back.

Lauren cleared her throat and began to speak.

"Hello everyone." she greeted the crowd, as she read her lines. "I am pleased to be here today, and I meanvery pleased."

At that point, the Sybian activated, and Lauren began gasping.

"Oh my God!" she burst out. "I am here to talk to you about... oh shit! Oh shit, you're doing it to me again!"

Lauren dropped her script, and I motioned for the setting to be upped a notch.

She moaned audibly, and her eyes rolled wildly. She tried desperately, to regain her composure, as the Sybian roared between her legs.

All hope was lost, and Lauren simply moaned whatever issued from her lips.

"All of you are here today, to watch me cum. I don't care anymore. You want to see me cum and I want to cum. Oh shit Sir; turn it up. Make me cum so hard in front of everyone!"

I motioned for the settings to increase, and Lauren groaned in ecstasy.

"Oh yeah!" Lauren exclaimed. "Oh yes, make my cunt feel so good. Oh Sir, you want me to cum; make me cum, Sir!"

The sound of the Sybian increased, and Lauren shrieked with pleasure.

"Fuck!" she screamed. "Fuck! Oh shit, it feels so fucking good! Oh, unghhhh!"

Lauren's eyes rolled back into her head as she continued to scream.

"Unnnnggghhhhh! Oh fuck, I'm fucking cumming! Unnnggghhhh!"

Lauren erupted into orgasm, and everyone broke out in applause as she squirted all over the place. She shook violently, as she came several more times and eventually settled down. She panted heavily as her orgasms subsided, but realized she was still not in charge of her life.

I retook the stage and spoke into the mic again.

"Ladies and gents," I began, "this has been a most informative morning."

Applause filled the atrium.

"I cannot see how we can retain your attention any other way." I continued. "Therefore, I have decided that Miss Dangles - goddammit - Newell, will lead the company every morning from here on out, by riding her brand new Sybian to company calisthenics."

I exited the stage and motioned for the controls to hit their maximum settings. Shrieks of ecstasy filled the atrium, as Lauren climaxed time after time... after time... and time and time again. By the time she returned to my office, her cunt was raw but she was in heaven.

"I came twenty times!" she whispered, as she collapsed at my feet. "It hurts so bad, but it felt so good!"

"Take tomorrow off to recuperate." I instructed. "And while you're taking things off, take out your teeth. I want to cum in your mouth again."

Lauren nodded, removed her teeth, and massaged my cock with her gums until I ejaculated in her mouth.

"Good girl." I said with a smile. "You the absolute best at that. Now go home and get some rest.

"You can't even begin to imagine, what I have in store for you."