Lauren's Lesson Ch. 06

Story Info
Lauren finally understands.
2k words
4.34
21.5k
8

Part 6 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/20/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've completely humiliated me." Lauren said quietly.

"So, what else is new?" I said, shrugging my shoulders.

"No, I mean it." she replied. "I came at least twenty times in front of the entire company, and you want me to do it every morning from here on out. I can't, Sir. I can't."

"You can and you will, or you're fired." I explained, rather bluntly.

"I can't."

"You can, and you will do it, or you will lose your car and your loft."

Lauren shook her head.

"No." she replied. "I don't know what I will do, but I can't do it this way any more."

"So you quit?" I asked.

"I have to!" Lauren sobbed. "I can't go on like this anymore!"

"Good luck finding anyone else who will put up with your shit!" I observed. "Who wants your pathetic little titties either?"

Lauren remained silent.

"Your tits are pathetic!" I snarled. "They're fucking comical."

"I can't help that they are some ridiculously tiny things that no one wants to touch or suck except you!" Lauren cried.

I gazed at Lauren for a few moments; saying nothing, and letting her own words sink in.

"You said it." I finally replied. "No one else wants your pathetic little tits except me. When are you going to realize that you offer no one else but me, anything?

"You can't cook. You're meaner than a black mamba, and your floppy little pancake tits have no place in our society."

Lauren stared at me for several minutes, but made no effort to challenge my accusation.

"I can't." she finally whispered, as she shook her head. "I can't. Oh Sir, you're the only one who's ever even groped me, let alone wanted to fuck me."

"Okay," I acknowledged, "I'll tell you what-"

"Please!" Lauren interrupted. "Please Sir, don't do this to me anymore! I can't take any more of this, I swear I can't!"

I gazed into Lauren's eyes for a few minutes before responding.

"On one condition." I finally answered.

"Whatever you want!" Lauren cried desperately. "Just tell me, please!"

"Okay," I replied, "I'll tell you what... I'll make you an offer you can't refuse."

"What?" Lauren inquired in desperation. "What is it that I need to do?"

I took a deep breath and cleared my mind of all previous hostilities, before I responded to her pleas.

"Miss Dangles," I began, "Several months ago, I would have nominated you for 'Cunt of the Year' and there would have been no objections. Do you disagree?"

"No Sir." Lauren replied. "I don't."

"Good girl." I congratulated her. "You understand that you were an absolute bitch; a fucking nasty cunt whose only job was to make everyone else's life miserable. You delighted in making everyone here feel like shit. Am I exaggerating?"

"No Sir." she replied.

I nodded in agreement.

"Miss Dangles," I said with a deep sigh, "It has been my job over the past few months, to humiliate you to the point of quitting. In fact, I was promised fifty thousand dollars, if I could get you to quit your job."

Lauren stared at me in utter disbelief.

"Is, is that why you've been so mean to me?" she inquired.

"Partly." I replied.

Lauren stared at me for almost three minutes, waiting for an additional explanation; an explanation that I was not about to offer until she took the next step.

"What is the rest?" Lauren finally asked. "Please Sir; just tell me so that I can get on with the rest of my life."

"You're such a cunt!" I exclaimed.

"I don't mean to be." Lauren replied. "Really Sir; I don't mean to be. I just..."

Her words trailed off, and I waited for her to continue.

I waited impatiently for almost a full minute, before responding.

"You just what?" I demanded.

Lauren dropped her head and stared at the floor. After a few minutes, I knew that this angle was not producing the results I desired. A sudden thought invaded my head, and I relayed its content in my next question.

"Were you molested?" I asked gently.

Lauren didn't answer, but instead, burst into tears. At this point, I began to understand the basis for her personality. I still hated her for what she had done to all of us, yet at the same time, I felt a deep sympathy for her.

"Were you?" I repeated.

For some reason I held my arms out, and Lauren responded by clutching my embrace. We hugged for several minutes, as Lauren sobbed profusely. I began to understand her situation, and I stroked her hair soothingly.

"It's okay." I whispered reassuringly.

"It's not!" Lauren burst out. "It's not enough that he did that to me, but you have to humiliate me like this on top of it. I was just trying to be strong. I was just trying to be a strong woman and you have taken that from me.

"You've made me feel like a piece of meat, Sir. I was only trying to regain some of my self esteem. I just wanted to be respected."

My heart fell, and I took a deep breath. All of this time, I was punishing her for being a bitch, when in reality, all she was doing was fighting back to regain her sense of sensibility in an otherwise insane world.

Suddenly, I felt horrible; like I had been kicked in the stomach. I took another deep breath and placed my hands on either side of her face. Lauren closed her eyes and smiled almost imperceptibly.

At that moment, it was proven to me that all she wanted was genuine affection. I kissed her tenderly on the lips, and as she opened her eyes, I continued.

"I've tried." I whispered in her ear. "I've tried so hard to put you in your place. I didn't know, Lauren. I had no idea that your then was our now."

"I know." Lauren replied. "It's not your fault. I was such a bitch, I know that now."

"But why?" I implored. "Why did you have to be such a cunt all the time?"

"I don't know!" Lauren burst out. "I just hated everyone! I hated you and I hated myself!"

"Do you still?" I asked gently.

Lauren shook her head.

"No Sir; no I don't. I can't. I was so mean and hateful to you, yet you still treat me like a person. No one has ever treated me like a person before."

"I treated you like a whore," I replied, "because you acted like one. Now that you have shown me respect and gratitude, I am willing to show you how to behave in a civilized society."

"I want to learn." Lauren said desperately. "I want to know what it will take, to be with someone."

"What about me?" I inquired.

"Oh Sir, I have already been with you!" Lauren cried. "My belly is so big."

My face softened. I knew at this point, that Lauren's baby was mine, and that the time for fun was over.

"You have two options." I said sternly. "You can either bear this baby as a single mother, or you can be my wife."

Lauren looked at me like a deer in headlights for several seconds.

"What?" she finally blurted out.

"You heard me." I replied. "This is my final offer, so you'd better listen up."

Lauren nodded.

"I accept." she stated. "This is your baby and I am yours as well."

I stared at Lauren for a few minutes before continuing.

"You hate this, don't you?" I inquired.

"You know I do!" Lauren burst out.

"Then help me to help you." I offered.

"How?" Lauren ventured.

"Marry me." I replied.

"What?!" Lauren screamed. "No! No way! You're mean!"

I paused for a few seconds, and then placed my hands on Lauren's shoulders.

"No." I responded. "No Miss Newell, I am not mean. I'm no meaner than you are."

"You are!" Lauren cried desperately. "You want to make me a whore."

Lauren began to cry once again, and I intervened.

"I'm not mean," I continued. "I love you Miss Newell, and I hate what I have to do to you all the time."

"What?" Lauren exclaimed, wiping the tears from her face.

"I love you!" I replied.

There was a slight pause, and then Lauren spoke up.

"I love you too."

We stared at one another for almost ten minutes, before I finally spoke.

"I can offer you something else, too." I ventured.

"What?" Lauren inquired.

"Your belly." I replied. "I love your pregnant belly. I want to fuck your pregnant belly and cum in your cunt."

"Really?" Lauren inquired. "You're not just saying that?"

"I mean it." I admitted. "You are so fucking hot. I can't wait until you start milking."

Lauren blushed, but this time it was in pride, not humiliation.

"Take your clothes off, Sir, so that I can ride you."

I gladly stripped, and Lauren mounted me; guiding my cock into her slippery cunt. I sighed as she lowered herself onto my dick and began to slowly move up and down. As the minutes passed, I played with her floppy little tits and ran my hands over her pregnant belly.

"Lauren..." I gasped.

"Yes Sir?"

"I'm going to cum... I'm going to cum in your hot little cunt, Lauren."

"Oh yes Sir! Fuck me! Fuck me and cum in my cunt Sir!"

"Lauren!" I panted. "I'm going to cum! Oh God, Baby... I'm cumming in your cunt! I'm cumming in your pregnant belly, you fucking whore..."

My voice trailed off, as I squirted spurt after spurt of sperm into her cunt.

"Oh my god, you little fucking whore!" I gasped. "Holy shit! You are such a fucking little whore!"

Lauren moaned as her own orgasm crested, and I could feel her hot juices spraying all over my cock as she came in response to my ejaculation.

"Oh Sir!" she cried. "Yes! Yes, I will marry you! I don't even care about being nude anymore."

"You don't?" I inquired.

"No! Just fuck me like this all the time, and I promise I will be a good little whore."

I smiled at the news. Everything I had wanted and more had just fallen into place. Not only was Lauren going to be my whore, she wasgladlygoing to be my whore, and be the mother of my children as well. On top of that, she would do it all out of gratitude.

"Will you marry me then?" I inquired.

"Yes Sir! Oh, yes Sir! I will marry you and have your children, and I will be grateful to you for allowing me to be your whore."

Lauren and I embraced; kissing passionately, as my cum ran out from between her legs.

"I love you." I whispered in her ear.

"I love you too." she whispered back.

"We'll have the ceremony here, okay?" I suggested.

"Yes Sir." she replied. "And I will marry you in the nude. That's what you want, isn't it, to have me on the altar totally nude?"

I nodded in reply.

"Yes, I want you stripped completely nude; except for the veil. I want my little whore fully nude in front of everyone.

"I want the world to see your bare body, and I want you to give yourself to me in that ceremony."

Lauren looked at me for a few seconds, before replying.

"And this will end my employment here?" she implored.

"As long as you are my wife." I replied. "If that ever ends, your contract will be reinstated immediately."

Lauren swallowed hard and nodded.

"Yes Sir." she said quietly. "I understand. I will marry you and I will be a good little whore to you. I promise."

"Good girl." I replied with a smile. "Now, you know what I want, don't you?"

"Yes Sir." Lauren answered respectfully, as she removed her teeth.

I sighed blissfully, as her mouth engulfed my cock and her gums slid up and down the length of my shaft.

"Oh Baby," I moaned, as I ejaculated in her mouth, "You are the best. I love you so much."