Lauren's Lesson Ch. 09

Story Info
Lauren is underdressed for dinner.
2.4k words
4.01
28k
12
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/20/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lauren's Lesson ch. 9: the Honeymoon part 2

We arrived at the port-of-call, and the taxi dropped us off by the check-in counter. I grabbed our bags, and we headed for the cruise line we were registered with. I handed the clerk our tickets and she directed us toward the proper ship.

"You're lucky." she said. "They're ready to leave. You made it just in time. I'll call in, and tell them to halt departure until you're aboard."

"Thanks!" I hollered, as we headed for the gangplank.

We entered the ship, and several smiling employees greeted us. Off to the side, I noticed a small film crew and assumed they were shooting video for the cruise line; either for the guests or a commercial. Lauren was focused on getting through the security checkpoint and never even noticed them.

"Welcome aboard!" a suited man exclaimed as two stewards closed the bulkhead behind us. "We thought we were going to have to leave without you. What happened?"

"We got delayed." I replied. "It's a long story."

"No problem." the host responded. "Just please place your bags on the x-ray and walk through the metal detector."

Lauren placed her bag on the x-ray machine and headed for the metal detector.

"Miss!" the man called out. "Wait! You-"

"I know." Lauren interjected.

She grabbed her sundress by the hem and lifted it over her head. She then handed it to the stunned man and walked through the metal detector naked.

"There." she said. "All done. May I have my dress back please?"

"Certainly." the host replied in a shocked voice, as he held her sundress out. "I was just going to tell you that due to your condition, you didn't have to walk through the detector..."

Lauren turned bright red, and I burst out laughing. I couldn't help it. After all that had happened so far, I could no longer contain myself. I was laughing so hard that I lost my balance and fell to the deck. Tears streamed down my cheeks, as I rolled back and forth on the deck, pounding my fists on the carpet and howling in mirth.

Several of the crew members were laughing as well, and even Lauren started to giggle as she took her sundress back from the host. Suddenly, she opened up in hysterical laughter. I had never witnessed my wife laughing at herself before, and I was both amazed at - and proud of - her as she put her dress back on and wiped her eyes.

"I'm sorry." she apologized. "I got strip searched at the airport, and they took my dress but it was really him, and I had to fly all the way here with no clothes on, and then they lost my luggage with all my clothes. And then, I thought you were going do the same thing and..."

She paused to catch her breath and continued.

"...And now you all must think I'm some kind of a crazy bitch or something."

I started howling again, but somehow managed to get to my feet. I put my arms around my wife's waist and kissed her. I turned to the crewmembers and grinned.

"It's been a long day." I explained. "Really, you have no idea."

I suddenly remembered the camera crew and looked for them, but they were gone.

"Oh, it's okay!" someone called out. "You wouldn't believe some of the things we see. Hell, we haven't had this much fun since the princess dropped acid and thought she was on fire."

"...princess thought she was on fire?" Lauren echoed.

"I want to hear about that one." I called out, as we headed for the elevator. "Fill me in later on!"

In the background, a deep booming air horn pierced through the ship, and I could feel the boat pulling away from the dock. I regretted being unable to be topside; throwing confetti and spraying silly string along with everyone else, but after everything that had happened up until this point, I was really just content to be onboard.

We entered our cabin and tossed our bags on the floor. Lauren pulled her dress off and huffed at me like a pissed-off tom cat.

"Oh Sir, you'd better be hard." she stated, as she squeezed her swollen tits and rubbed her clit. "I've been nude and humiliated for the past seven hours, and I never got the chance to cum on the plane like you promised.

"I want to throw you down on that bed and ride you like Sea Biscuit, Sir. By the time I'm finished cumming, that bed's going to be so wet, it's going to look like it sank with the Titanic."

"We have to sleep on that bed later on." I reminded her politely.

"Just fuck me!" Lauren screamed.

I peeled my clothes off and lay back on the bed. My wife climbed on top of me and sank onto my cock. She moaned loudly, as she began to bounce up and down.

Her cunt was very tight, due to her pregnancy and overall lack of sex over the years, and it gripped me like a velvety vice.

This was the first opportunity we had to fuck since I knocked her up, and it was obvious that we were going to make up for lost time. I reached up and squeezed Lauren's tits in my hands; kneading her perky little boobs like a batch of sourdough.

"Let me take the rhythm." she begged, as she slid up and down on my cock.

"Do what you need to." I replied, as I caressed her swollen belly lovingly.

Lauren tossed her head from side to side and breathed deeply through her nose.

"Oh my god, this feels so good." she murmured. "Oh Sir, your dick feels so good inside me!"

She continued to ride me, and her breathing became faster and harder.

"Oh God, it feels so fucking good!" she exclaimed. "Oh shit, I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum Sir! Oh Sir..."

Her voice trailed off into a mournful howl that reminded me of a sickly coyote baying at the moon. Something warm and wet showered my hips, and I knew that she had had an orgasm. Still, she wasn't finished, and continued riding me like a bucking bronc; bouncing up and down on my hips like a kid on a rocking horse.

"Fuck me now, Sir!" she demanded. "Thrust!"

I needed no encouragement, and began a rhythmic piston-like movement between her skinny legs; slamming my pelvis against hers.

"Unghhhh!" Lauren moaned, as I thrust my cock deep inside her cunt. "I'm gonna cum again!"

This time, the warm spray went everywhere. Between her moaning and squirting, I lost what little bit of reserve I had left, and erupted deep inside her belly like a dormant volcano come back to life.

The sensation of my sperm hitting her womb set her off into yet a third orgasm, and she hit a high falsetto note that seemed to go on forever.

Gradually, Lauren came down from her orgasmic high, and finally collapsed on top of me. We both lay on the bed, panting from our sexual workout, and tried to catch our mutual breaths.

"Is that what it's really like?" she gasped, as her tattooed chest heaved up and down. "Is that what I've been missing all these years?"

"Yes." I replied. "You see, Dangles, sex can be a wonderful thing. It doesn't need to be a reminder of the past.

"I know that you've had a lot of bad memories associated with sex, and I probably didn't do much to help that-"

"No you didn't." Lauren interrupted.

"But," I continued, "I want you to know that we will learn together. I will make you cum in ways that you never even imagined were possible, and I will show you how to do the same for me. Part of our vows was 'for better or for worse,' and I want to make them nothing but better."

"Oh Sir, I love you so much!" Lauren exclaimed, as she wrapped her arms around my shoulders and kissed me passionately.

"I'm getting hungry." I responded. "Let's take a shower and get dressed for dinner."

"Oh Sir, we've never showered together before." Lauren purred.

"That's what the honeymoon is for." I replied. "We're going to do a lot of things together, that we've never done before."

We stepped into the shower and embraced tightly, as the water coursed over our bodies. I lathered my wife up and she did the same for me, and we rinsed off with a passionate kiss.

"Dinner's formal tonight." I reminded her, as I took a navy blue, pinstriped suit from my suitcase.

"I don't have any clothes, remember?" Lauren reminded me.

"You have your heels!" I suggested enthusiastically. "That's got to count."

Lauren looked at me like I was an idiot, and she was probably right, but since her uncontrolled outburst of laughter, she seemed like a different person.

"We'll try it, Sweetie." she agreed. "If nothing else, we'll just get room service, that's all."

"Okay." I said with a smile. "Come on, let's try and get there on time. I'm tired of being late for everything on this trip."

Lauren smiled in return, and pinched my penis through my pants affectionately. As we closed the door behind us, I noticed one of the housekeeping stewards dropping off some leaflets by each cabin door.

"Hi!" I greeted him enthusiastically. "I'm Jack."

"Hello, Mister Jack." the steward replied. "My name is Raj."

I put my arm around Raj's shoulder and drew him to the side of the gallery.

"Raj, my wife and I are on our honeymoon..." I began.

"Oh congratulations to you, Sir!" Raj exclaimed. "I will be seeing to it that you are not to be disturbed!"

"Thank you," I replied, "but that's not what I meant."

I fished through my pockets and pulled out a fifty dollar bill. I pressed it into Raj's palm and continued.

"We had a bit of a hectic day." I explained, as Raj admired the picture of Ulysses S. Grant. "We got here late and we had a bit of catching up to do, and you... well you know what I mean."

"Oh yes, Sir; Mister Jack. I am so excited for you."

Raj paused for a few seconds and nodded, as it dawned on him.

"Ahh yes, Mister Jack. I will have those sheets changed for you in time for dessert."

"Thank you, Raj." I responded. "You're a good man."

Raj flashed me a thumbs up and grinned.

"Oh, no Sir; Mister Jack. It is you who are the good man."

He glanced around and whispered.

"I really love the bread pudding they make on this ship, but it is always gone, and I do not know how to sneak any out from the kitchen ahead of time. Could you help me with that, Mister Jack?"

I smiled. Sometimes, it was amazing how one person could have access to something of little perceived value, which meant the world to someone else.

"Raj," I said with a deep breath, "If our bed is warm and dry tonight, I will get you all the bread pudding that I can. Deal?"

Raj grinned and stuck his hand out..

"I will be taking you on your word, Mister Jack." he replied. "Yes, you have a deal."

I winked at Raj, and Lauren and I headed for the elevator. We arrived at the restaurant five minutes early, which was - for this trip - a record. The same film crew was set up by the entrance that had been below deck when we boarded, and I began to question why. I was congratulating myself on finally accomplishing something on time, when the maître d' approached us.

"Sir, your attire is completely acceptable for dinner." he stated. "But the lady is entirely underdressed for this formal occasion."

"You're kidding me." I spat out.

I was really tiring of all the crap that my wife was going through, cameras or not. Six months ago, I might have been amused or even turned on by this kind of treatment, but now, I was getting pissed.

She was my wife and I loved her very much, no matter how she was dressed – or undressed – for that matter, and for the first time, I felt the blood rushing tomycheeks forherproblem.

I was not embarrassed by what was happening. No. This was not the reason for the blood in my face. This time I was genuinely angry, and the emotion I felt was that of love, perhaps even jealousy, but rooted in the fact that this woman was my wife.

"Her clothing does not meet the standards that we accept for formal dining." the maître d' explained. "Her shoes are fine, but that awful dress simply does not pass as formal attire."

"The airline lost her luggage." I explained. "She has no other clothes. Do you understand?"

"I understand perfectly,Monsieur. That is not my problem."

"Listen up, Dagwood!" Lauren burst out. "I'm hungry, and this is all I have to wear. I want my dinner!"

I gently pulled Lauren back and approached the maitre d'.

"What do we need to do, to rectify this situation?" I inquired.

"Her dress does not meet the requirement." the maître d' said desperately. "I do not make the rules."

"Do her shoes?"

"Huh?"

"Do her high heels meet the dress code?" I repeated.

"Oui Monsieur."

"But her dress does not?"

"That is correct."

"What exactly does your dress code state, then?" I asked.

"All attire must be of a formal nature." the man replied, as a bead of sweat ran down the side of his face and dripped off his chin.

"So let me get this straight." I responded. "All attire must be of a formal nature?"

"Oui Monsieur."

"Does it state anywhere in there, that attire itself is required?"

The maître d' took a deep breath and shook his head. He recognized Lauren from the boarding procedure, and had a good idea that she might do something rash.

"Non Monsieur."he replied. "But I beg you, please do not do what I think you are about to do. I am only following the rules of the cruise line."

I turned to Lauren.

"Are you hungry?" I inquired.

"Famished Sir!" Lauren replied.

"Her heels meet your stupid code for etiquette," I snarled at the maître d', "but her dress doesn't? Fine. Take it off, Babe."

Lauren pulled her dress over her head and cast it to one side. I curled my arm around her waist and looked at the maître d' with all the contempt I could muster.

"Take us to our table,Garçon."