Lauren's Surprise Creampie

Story Info
Christmas party brings more treats.
832 words
4.2
192.3k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sunniex
sunniex
7 Followers

This is a true story from about 18 months ago. I didn't even see it coming! My girl Lauren and I had a date to go to a Christmas party. We went, had a great time, drinks, food the works. Then she reminds me that an old friend of hers is passing through town and is going to be here that night. She said they were just old school friends, had never been lovers, nothing between them, just a good "friend". So I take her home, and really don't think anymore about it.

The next morning, she calls me all giddy (I should have known something was up) she wants me to come over and meet her old friend Ed. So I do. They're all happy smiley, we have a few glasses of wine, just shoot the breeze. Ed and I are talking a bit, she disappears and comes back out in a grass skirt, sheer panties, and a shaving cream top, (yes, she coated her breasts and chest in shaving cream to look like a top) not much else. Motions us back to the bedroom. We get on the bed, Ed on one side, me on the other of her. She starts feeling both our cocks with each of her hands, slowly at first and then pumping hard on us both, which is just driving me crazy. One thing leads to another, and her panties come off. We're both fingering her pussy, almost fighting to see who's fingers are going to get in that honey pot. We're all gettin crazy. I can tell she's in a huge sexual work. She's so hot she rolls over and starts sucking Ed's cock and I've never seen anything like it ever. She's slipping up and down on that hard cock, her hair hanging down over her face as she's working it. Erotic as hell. I'm watching and playing with her ass and touching her all over. I can't stand it anymore, I have to be involved with something somewhere, so I start eating her pussy like there's no tomorrow while she sucking Ed's cock. Her pussy is massively wet (I'm thinking because she so excited). I've never eaten pussy around anyone else, much less watched her suck someone else's cock. But what in the heck, I'm having the time of my life.

So I'm eating Lauren's pussy for all I'm worth, she's wetter than hell, and hotter than a firecracker. And she's still working on Ed's cock like there's no tomorrow. All of a sudden she starts to cum from me eating her pussy, and yells out several times "Ed fucked me all night long, I think he musta cum in me five times, I love it."

Well, that completely undoes me, and I lose my load right then and there all over her bed, realizing I'm eating her very well Ed-fucked pussy (and loving it), and that makes her start cumming even more. Ed's cum so many times he's still working on his nut. He's still flat on his back, she jumps off my mouth, jumps up, slides that wet pussy on top of him, slams his stiff cock in her VERY WET pussy, and keeps on going. I'm watching her bounce up and down on his cock, so I put my hands on her ass to help push her in as she works him in and out of that beautiful pussy, going for her last load of cream of the day. And she's twisting her head back around towards me while she's riding Ed, giving me deep kisses with that hot mouth that just seconds ago was on Ed's cock. My hands on her ass are just inches from Ed's cock and Lauren's pussy.

The whole scene, the tastes, the smells, the sounds, it is truly amazing. Sure enough, it doesn't take much longer for Ed. I've got my hands on her ass, I watch as his cock stiffens up, his balls tighten, and I know he's shooting out his last load of cum deep in my girl's pussy. Lauren screams out one last cum herself as Ed finishes pumping it deep in Lauren, completely bareback. We all collapse on the bed, and I'm like, "damn, where the hell did all that come from?" I look down between her legs, there's Ed's cream everywhere on her pussy, her hair, her legs.

Lauren looked at me and said, OK babe, go to work. I'd never eaten a creampie before, but I knew exactly what she wanted.

So I went straight down. She laid on her back, I got between her legs and licked up their combined love cream as it slowly poured out of that well fucked beautiful pussy. Ed put his softening cock in her mouth to get it cleaned up, which Lauren loving did.

We all loved it. It was hot, it was fun, first and only to my knowledge, and it's never happened for us again...

But maybe soon?

sunniex
sunniex
7 Followers