Laurie Cheats..Finally

Story Info
He discovers wife's infidelity through a security cam.
3.8k words
3.15
132.4k
26

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/16/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dkmywife
dkmywife
383 Followers

It had been the second break in, in as many weeks. My CD player and most of my best CDs' were gone. The first break in had been my wives car and her CD player and the few CDs' she kept were also gone. I was pissed. In the previous month most of the other residents had been robbed and the cops had not been able to catch the culprits.

According to the police they believed it to be a bunch of kids. This was based on the fact that the cars were damaged on entry and the radios basically ruined in the effort to get them out of the dashboard. Professional thieves tend to do little or no damage as it is less likely that they will make noise and attract attention.

Our break ins' had been classic smash and grab events where the windows of the car being assaulted was smashed with a hammer and a crow bar used to rip the CD player from the dash. Luckily my insurance covered the damage but the fact that we had been robbed twice in two weeks had my head spinning.

After we fixed my wives car I bought two digital security cameras where the hard drive mounted in the glove box and the camera itself was placed on the rear view mirror giving a wide angle view of the front of each car. A motion detector activates the camera to save the battery and so that we wouldn't have constant feed of empty 'nothing' on the hard drive.

The software loaded onto my computer would flash whenever there was an image to record at which time I'd down load the digital video onto my computer and view it. Laurie my wife did not know about the camera installed in her car as she now kept her car in the garage. However, I had purchased a set of cams and installed them in both vehicles. They came as a set so I figured why not? I never bothered to mention it to her.

After several weeks the only images I had recorded were a bunch of cats prancing over my hood and windshield and raccoons poking their heads up over my hood and fiddling with the hood ornament, certainly nothing of interest. That is until the icon on my wives camera starting flashing.

The cam on the cars had a GPS activated system that did not record images while the car was in motion. Only when it was stopped 5 minutes would the camera activate. Of course there were the expected images of the local parking lots where my wife had visited on her various errands. While the images were down loading they would play on the screen while they recorded the images on my hard drive. At first glance there was nothing I was particularly interested in so I didn't pay close attention to my screen having no interest in watching people walk by the front of the car. So while the camera down loaded I went about my chores cleaning the kitchen and running the vacuum. It was while running the vacuum that I glanced at the screen briefly, turned away not realizing at first what I was seeing when I did a double take and shoved the vacuum cleaner into the coffee table.

On screen was my lovely wife leaning against the fender hands on the hood while a second pair of hands slowly removed her shorts revealing one of her lacy thongs underneath. I felt my jaw hit the floor as the stranger nuzzled her neck and ground his denim clad pelvis into my wives ass. Her eyes were closed as his hands stroked her body in gentle, slow caresses. She responded by grinding her ass against him in a clear signal that he was pushing all the right buttons.

From the vantage point of the camera I could not tell who he was. I could tell that he was younger with a muscular build that suggested stamina and energy. Laurie's head dropped as his lips grazed her neck as his right hand worked its way under the T-shirt she was wearing and massaging her breast on that side. Soon both hands were under her shirt kneading and massaging her breasts as she ground her ass against his groin. For what seemed like an eternity they played like this until my wife reached back and began stroking his bulge through his jeans. She loved the feel of a hard cock through well worn jeans and it was clear that she was enjoying herself.

There was nothing rushed with I was witnessing. According to the date on the camera it had taken place two days before. Things finally got interesting when he slowly began pulling her thong off while she unzipped his fly releasing his manhood. From the angle I had it was clear that her lover was hung and had no pubic hair. He slid his cock over the top of my wives ass and between her cheeks deliberately massaging the crack between her cheeks with his entire length. Again moments passed in this way. They were in no real hurry but it was clear after a few minutes my wife wanted more but he was not going to relent and continued his slow tease.

When Laurie could stand no more she reached back, grabbed his cock and directed it to her entrance. The moment he came into contact with her lips Lauries head dropped down so that her hair draped over her face as she attempted to push herself onto him. Again he did not allow his cock to penetrate. At this she looked back with a smile on her face and said something to him before turning back again. She was laughing at something he said as she laid her head down on the back of her hands as she wiggled her ass side to side apparently liking the feel of his cock against her opening. Clearly the anticipation of being fucked stimulated something inside her.

When his hands finally found their way to her waist she was ready. Raising her head off the hood I saw her lips say 'Fuck me'. With those two words she threw her head back as his cock penetrated her depths. Lauries mouth opened and smiled in absolute ecstasy and bliss. His pelvis closed the distance between hers in one constant motion as my wife arched her back and pushed back against him eager to feel him inside her. Her hands were pressed onto the hood providing a base from which to push back against him to resist his forward thrust to ensure his cock burrowed deeper. The look on her face was pure bliss as she accepted his cock into her forbidden depths.

As his pelvis came to rest against her ass Laurie dropped her head back onto her hands and pushed back against him grinding herself hard against him. Lifting her head her mouth was open and her eyes were closed as she absorbed his warmth. When she opened her eyes they were filled with lust. She pressed herself against him harder and her mouth opened wide in a gasp closing her eyes. Biting down on her lower lip she pushed herself back even harder. The next few moments were passed with my wife bouncing her pelvis against his in a clear effort to take as much of his cock into her as possible.

They stayed like this for a minute or so talking briefly and clearly relaxed with each other. Then without warning he pulled his cock from her leaving only the head inside her entrance paused for a second and drove his cock all the way into my wife in one single action slapping his pelvis against hers. Laurie's mouth was open in a gasp and her eyes closed as he drove his length into her. She did not protest one bit but answered his stroke by pressing herself back onto him. She spoke but her hair hid her face from me so I could not tell what she said but he repeated that action again only this time he drove back into her harder still. She once again reacted to this attention and again said something that resulted in his repeating the action again...and again...and again.

He fucked my wife in this slow, methodical fashion for a long time. She apparently liked the long, slow deep thrusts because she came twice from this action alone. The slow motion allowed him to keep his orgasm in check while providing my wife with maximum pleasure. Her first orgasm was intense as she had seldom cried out whenever she was with me. She first dropped her head, clenched her fists and began pushing back against him gritting her teeth from what I could tell before she began crying out as her body convulsed in spasm after spasm.

Her second orgasm was even more intense because she arched her back in an effort to bend herself backwards as the spasms tore through her body again and again. Instead of being spent she was filled an even more insatiable lust and pounded herself against him savagely apparently crying each time his cock bottomed out deep inside her pussy.

After her second orgasm had faded his speed increased so that he was fucking her in a moderate, constant piston action. However, this did not last as long because he was being urged on by my wife to fuck her harder. The crystal clear image of the digital cam allowed me to read her lips whenever she lifted her head. "Fuck me harder" was the most frequent thing I could get from my limited point of view. Even at this moderate pace this guy had some serious stamina. Each time my wife said "Fuck me" he increased his speed so that the car was soon rocking side to side and my wife was howling in pleasure.

She came again as his thrusts became more and more rapid but it was clear he was penetrating deep each time driving my wife insane with pleasure. By the time her last orgasm hit she was up on her arms arching her back and meeting his thrusts and he was pounding himself into her hard and fast so that his hips were a blur. Then there was a sudden halt and one last deep thrust and he folded over onto my wife's back releasing his cum deep inside my wife. I could see his convulsions evidenced by his pelvis attempting to bury is cock deeper each time. He convulsed shooting his cum into my wife.

Laurie wanted his cum...She pressed herself against him taking his cum...as she came once again. Four orgasms on the hood of the car.

When they separated I saw for the first time the length of this guys cock. He was significant and if I had to guess I'd have said he was at least 8 maybe 9 inches with a girth that was roughly the size of my wives wrists. Laurie lay across the hood of her car panting from her recent orgasm still naked from the waist down.

Again they were in no great hurry to get dressed and move on. While my wife lay prone on the hood her mystery lover disappeared for a few moments and came back still naked from the waist down. He was carrying a towel and apparently drying himself off after having washed himself. Once he came back Laurie disappeared.

When she came back she was naked from the waist down having not taken the time to put her thong or shorts back on. 'Round two perhaps?' I thought to myself. He was leaning against the fender looking around into the darkness. I could not see much past the hood in spite of the night vision aspect, when it dawned on me to fiddle with the lighting on the image. I was soon able to see further but I noticed that their image was blurry. I dialed back the lighting but only after I had been able to recognize their location.

They were at an RV park not a mile from the house where several permanent campers were parked. Based on what I was able to see they had been in one of the sites at the far end of the camp ground.

Once Laurie returned she wrapped her arms around his neck and they kissed. His arms fell to her waist and pulled her to him. Laurie's left arm dropped between them and was toying with his cock in an effort to get it functioning again. What she did next floored me. She dropped to her knees and began sucking his cock. All I could see was his ass on the fender and her blond head moving in and out of view as she bobbed her head on his cock.

After a few minutes of this he was standing tall. I could not see more than the side of her head as she bobbed back and forth and I could not see her mouth on him. Based on the movements of her head I could have sworn she was taking him balls deep which was something as she was not in the habit of giving head, at least not with me. Had it not seen her face clearly on the video I would have not believed it.

Yet here she was, on screen, giving his guy head and appeared to be enjoying it. It was also clear that she had been doing this for a while because she was taking his cock quite deep each time, based on what I was seeing.

Strangely I did not get angry. My cock was raging from what I was seeing now that I understood my wife actually had a sexual pulse. Though I must admit there was a inkling of irritation that she was far more free with him than she had ever been with me.

I sat at my computer mesmerized by the scene playing before me on the screen. Her head bobbed in and out of sight as she sucked his cock. Suddenly she pulled off, stood up wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him in passionately and held the kiss before she broke off and said something to him.

He nodded his agreement and she placed her leg on the fender reached between his legs and guided his tool to her slit and mounted him from the front. Her legs crossed behind his back as she slid herself back down onto his shaft as she kissed him again. Soon he stood with her hanging from his cock and walked out of the picture. After ten minutes the motion detector for the camera terminated recording.

The image was a picture of my wife walking in front of the car fully clothed once again almost two hours later, according to the clock on the screen. I saw the headlights come on and confirm for me that they had indeed been in one of the last two camp sites at the RV park down the road from our home. She pulled out onto the street and the GPS switch ceased recording.

No other recordings had anything of interest on board. So I saved the recording I did have and played it back once just to enjoy the sight of my wife getting fucked again. I moved the image to a file that she wouldn't accidentally discover not that I'd be the one in trouble.

Weeks passed and I noticed a change in my wife. She actually started to give me head, finally and she seemed to enjoy sex again. But there was something different. Though I couldn't put my finger on it. Out of curiosity I decided to get another camera and put it in our bedroom.

To be honest I didn't believe she would bring him home but then I never believed she would fuck around either, though I had encouraged it. Yes, I encouraged it. I wanted her to fuck other men to wake up her sexuality. I was bored out of my skull with her sexual stagnation to the point that

'any' change would be desirable. If that change meant that she was getting fucked stupid by a young, well hung stud...so be it.

Anyway, one night the bedroom icon flashed. It had flashed before, many times offering nothing but the usual image of her on the exercise bike or working on her lap top on the bed. As a result of this I didn't look at it right away.

At first the image was simply my wife walking into the bathroom fully clothed. When she came back however, she was wearing the red silk night shirt I'd bought her a year earlier then disappeared out of the room. The clock on the screen said it was about noon the day before.

Just as the camera was about to turn off she returned with camp ground guy in tow. He was naked from the waist down with a raging hard on. Laurie turned him around so that he was leaning against the bed so that his cock was visible. Kneeling before him she grasped his cock with one hand while supporting herself with the other against the bed. Stroking his cock once or twice she looked up at him before before putting her mouth on his cock.

I knew she had been giving him head because of the first video I had of them but I hadn't been able to see much due to the poor angle of the camera. I was able to see everything now. Her lips stretched around his cock as she bobbed her head back and forth taking his cock deeper with each bob of the head. This kept up until it was clear that she was actually able to deep-throat him. My wife had her hair in a french braid which allowed me to see her beautiful face going down on this guy.

I was hard in a second. Laurie kept this up bringing him close several times before pulling off and letting him calm down. For ten minutes she kept him wanting until he said something to her after which she mouth fucked him hard taking his cock deep each time until he arched his back...and she took him deep one last time and swallowed his cum.

My mouth fell open in disbelief. My wife, a frigid cold bitch dedicated to missionary only sex, had just swallowed a load of cum from her young lover.

Pulling off of him she smiled, not at him so much, but more like she was pleased with herself for having done something she hadn't done before and discovered that she liked it, or discovered that it wasn't as bad as she had imagined. I had just witnessed the first time she had swallowed. My cock was raging painfully.

Pushing him down onto the bed she grasped his cock, which to my surprise was still hard as granite and apparently ready for more. They made out for a while laying across the bed. The talked and kissed for a bit until I saw Laurie get up and get onto her hands and knees...he then crawled behind her raised her night shirt...exposing the fact she had no panties.

Her sex was shaved smooth and her lips were glistening with moisture, she was hot. He placed his cock at her slit..waited...and in one slow but constant motion slid his cock into her. Laurie who had her arms crossed on top of the head board was resting her chin on her arms looking out the window....at least that is how it appeared.

What followed was a long slow fuck session where he pulled out his full length leaving only the head of his cock in her pussy before slowly sinking his length into her depths again and again. Normally Laurie wanted it quick...so that we got it over with. Not so with this guy...she was totally enjoying the long slow fuck she was receiving at his hands.

I saw her hips sink as she spread her legs wider then turn her head on its side as she lost herself in the sensations he created. His hand was stroking the small of her back as he slowly plowed into her pussy. After what I would guess was 20 minutes or so...she said something to him which caused him to react by gripping her hips firmly.

Laurie gripped the head board...bracing herself as he increased his pace until he was slamming his cock into her hard and fast. Her head came up...and I saw her mouth open in what I guess was a scream. Since there was no audio I couldn't tell for sure but it was certainly clear that she was enjoying herself immensely.

His hips were slamming into her furiously now and she was loving every savage thrust. Her body was shaking from the impact of his body against hers. She came again...arching her back and howling..into the air as he yet again increased his pace...until he buried himself one last time deep into her...and filled her with his cum...his cheeks seemed to be squeezing his cum out of his body...injecting his seed deep into my wife who was no reaching under her body..stroking his balls and cock...as he injected more cum into her.

Finally as the both came down from their orgasms the fell gently to the bed..connected still. His arms fell around my wife...who pulled a sheet over them both as they laid quietly together. After a bit it was clear that they were asleep. Fast forwarding through the inactivity it appeared, according to the clock that they had slept for two hours.

Something woke my wife. She raised her head as if she'd heard something and in a flash had him awake and out of bed scrambling to get dressed. Laurie ran toward the door apparently to close it because she came back looking frazzled. She had him hide in the closet naked.

Laurie got dressed in sweats and left the bedroom. A few seconds later she came back clearly relieved..but shaken. Probably heard a noise she mistook for me arriving home early. He came out of the closet naked and wrapped his arms around her kissing her gently.

They both stayed like this for a long while before he said something got dressed and she led him out of the bedroom. Ten minutes later I saw images of my wife making the bed and clearing up the remnants of her afternoon activities.

dkmywife
dkmywife
383 Followers
12