Laurie's Audience

Story Info
David watches while his ex enjoys herself in the park.
3.8k words
4.32
47.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wyo_girl
wyo_girl
164 Followers

David watched in the bar's mirror as his ex and her new boyfriend walked past the open doorway toward a table in the restaurant section. They hadn't seen him, hadn't even glanced his way. His eyes followed them in the mirror and from his vantage point he watched the hostess seat them at a table close enough for him to keep his eye on them without being obvious about it.

"She didn't even notice me," he thought as he stubbed out his cigarette in the ashtray. "Too busy with her new stud to notice anyone else," he muttered to himself. He had been on the verge of leaving but knowing how much Laurie would hate him watching her, he decided to stay and have one more drink.

He and Laurie had dated for nearly a year and then they'd had a stupid argument that, if he were willing to admit it, was all his fault. He kept thinking it would blow over and then time passed and one day he realized she wasn't coming back. He'd heard from a friend that she was seeing somebody else and now tonight, here they were.

He watched them in the mirror. She was laughing at something with her head tipped back so he could see the long line of her neck reflected before him. Instead of sitting across from her, her date had chosen to sit in the seat next to her. It looked very intimate and knowing Laurie, she probably really liked that. As tough as she pretended to be she was a sucker for romance.

She looked good tonight. She was wearing a dark green suede jacket and skirt set with boots. On her small frame, the boots looked very sexy. He had a momentary flashback to one time when they'd had sex while she was wearing those boots. They'd gotten so worked up that they hadn't been able to wait for her to get completely undressed. He'd just pulled her panties aside and plunged into her. He could still remember the feel of her boot heels digging into his ass while they fucked.

The waitress finished taking their order and stepped away from their table. David saw Laurie's hand drop into her lap. He watched the man with her smile and glance quickly around at the other diners. He wondered what Laurie's hand was doing under there. With another glance around the room, her date's hand disappeared as well.

"Hmmm, interesting," he thought nodding at the bartender to bring him another drink. Laurie had been an imaginative and exciting lover. She liked playing in public but David had always been uncomfortable with public displays. He always worried they'd get caught and thrown out so he never indulged her fantasies. "Apparently this guy doesn't mind being so obvious," he thought darkly. "I wonder what they'd think if they knew I was watching." He smiled at himself in the mirror. He toyed with the idea of surprising them by showing up at their table but decided to just watch for a while.

Their salads arrived along with his drink and he watched them laughing and talking while they ate their dinner. As they finished eating, he thought about leaving before they did. He turned to the bartender and signaled for his check. Behind him, Laurie stood up and made her way to the bathroom. David watched her date in the mirror. Since he didn't appear to be getting ready to leave, David figured they must be planning to stay and listen to the band that had begun tuning up behind him. Quickly paying for his drinks, he hurried into the lounge area before Laurie could come back. He was feeling more mellow as the night wore on and he wondered if they would continue to play with each other in front of everyone the way he thought they had before dinner. Some small devil in him made him want to watch the show.

The lights dimmed on the small dance floor as the band finished tuning up. Most of the diners were through eating and they began to drift into the lounge. The seats around David quickly filled, obscuring him from Laurie's view as she and her date took seats near the dance floor. Just as at the bar, he had a clear line of sight to them while he remained hidden. If his guess were right, it wouldn't take long for them to get out on the floor.

The band started in on a nice slow song and sure enough, Laurie's date stood up and the two began to dance. David watched her put one hand on his back and the other in his. The man held her hand against his chest and put his other hand on her waist. David had to admit they danced well together. He felt a small pang of jealousy as he saw just how well they fit. Laurie's new stud was taller than her by several inches. He had dark hair worn a little longer than David liked his own to be. He didn't know what the man did for a living but figured it involved outside work if the man's tan was anything to judge by. In addition, it must be physically demanding or else he spent hours in the gym to look as muscular as he did. Laurie freely admitted she liked tall, strong guys and this guy certainly fit the bill.

David saw she had discarded her jacket. He couldn't see her top in the dark but he knew what lay underneath as well as he knew his own chest. She was a perfect C cup and he remembered the weight of her breasts as he lifted them towards his mouth. His fingers itched to touch them and he followed the couple with sightless eyes, lost in his memories.

The two danced around the small floor, oblivious to the fact that they had an audience. As the floor filled up with dancers, the space between them narrowed until they were pressed up close against each other, feet moving in small circles to keep from bumping into anyone. Unbeknownst to David, they had been teasing each other long before they got to the restaurant so being this close was no hardship.

David snapped out of his daydream when the song ended. His thoughts had jumped from the feel of Laurie's breasts against his face to the plump wetness of her pussy lips surrounding his cock. He wasn't too surprised to discover he had an erection and quickly moved closer to the table to hide his crotch from prying eyes. He watched the dancers return to their seats and quickly realized that Laurie and Mr. Muscles were amongst those who had stayed on the floor.

The next song had a faster tempo. He watched Mr. Muscles twirl Laurie around as they began to dance. They were really moving to the music and as they neared the band where the light was better, he watched her skirt flare out as her feet moved in time to the beat. The heels of her boots flashed as she kicked and stomped along with the others. His mind kept superimposing the image of those same heels waving in the air over the image of her dancing. No matter how he tried he couldn't stop his mind from conjuring up flashbacks of their sex. The more he sat there, the harder he got. He tortured himself with the mental pictures through one song after another, never realizing that the couple's dancing was getting slower, the times they spent pressed against each other getting longer as the evening wore on.

They certainly weren't the only dancers who were caught up in their own little world. When David finally took time to notice, he saw several couples had begun dancing with their arms tightly wrapped around one another. One couple returned to a table near his and he saw the woman slide her hand down and actually cup the genitals of the man she was with. The guy didn't seem to mind, in fact they paid their check and left. Their waitress smiled and winked at David. Obviously he wasn't the only one who wondered if they would make it home before they finished what they'd started here.

The number of people in the lounge was beginning to thin out so David decided it was time to get out before Laurie saw him. He had switched to water since he had to drive home and his buzz from the alcohol was pretty much gone. He figured it was safe to get behind the wheel by now. He signaled the waitress for his check and indicated that he'd meet her by the door when she acknowledged him. He paid her for the drink he'd had in the lounge and handed her a large tip for continuing to give him good service after he switched to water. Suddenly he saw Laurie and her date walking toward them. Thinking quickly, he stepped out onto the wide porch behind the restaurant. A few of the tables there had people clustered around them. Rather than stand awkwardly by the door waiting for Laurie and Mr. Muscles to leave, he walked down the steps and out into the park that butted up against the restaurant. His plan was to wait a few minutes then cut around the building to the parking lot and get his car.

He hadn't gone far when he heard the unmistakable sound of Laurie's laughter behind him. He quickened his pace and walked deeper into the park to keep them from seeing him. He reached a line of bushes and quickly skirted around them to duck behind a large tree. He turned and watched Laurie and Mr. Muscles approach his hiding spot. The light spilling from the streetlight behind the restaurant didn't penetrate to where he was but he could clearly see them.

They were walking with their arms around each other and they kept stopping to kiss every few feet. David felt a stirring in his pants as his earlier daydreams reasserted themselves. They were almost at the bushes when he saw the man's hand rub across one of Laurie's breasts. From his vantage point, he had a bird's eye view of them but they had come too far into the park to be visible as more than shadows to the people at the restaurant.

He heard Laurie's little moan and watched as Muscles turned her so they were hidden from the restaurant crowd by the line of bushes in front of him. David knew there was no way Laurie was going to stop him. This was the kind of daring foreplay she loved. He wondered just how far Muscles would go here in the public park. He didn't have long to wait before finding out.

The kiss they were sharing was long and he watched Muscles run his hands down over Laurie's backside to cup her ass. He pulled her up against himself and David began to imagine how her pussy would feel with his own erection cradled against it. His pants were tight again and he longed to be the one with his crotch rubbing against hers. He watched as Muscles lifted her up closer and actually rubbed himself against her. He could hear the scrape of their clothing and their accelerated breathing. He was beginning to breath a little harder himself.

Muscles' hands left Laurie's ass and moved up to tug her shirt out of her skirt. David saw the shine of her stark white bra as Muscles pushed the shirt higher. He heard what sounded like a growl come from Muscles as he bent his head and seemed to be biting at her breast through the bra.

"Oh God, Russell," he heard Laurie moan.

"Russell, hmmm," David thought. "So that's Mr. Muscles' name."

David watched as Russell pushed Laurie's bra up so her breasts were exposed to the night air. Her nipples were tight little buds and David's hand drifted down to adjust the hard bulge behind his zipper. He'd have given just about anything to be the man with Laurie but he'd settle for watching her. Her head tipped forward over Russell's and her hands rose to hold his head against her.

"Suck it," she begged him in that hoarse voice that was so familiar to David.

The wet sounds of Russell doing just that filled the air around them. David rubbed at his erection knowing if they got caught, he would too. A quick glance around showed no one in the vicinity. He pressed his hand down on the hard bulge but the ache of his arousal was too great to be contained. With another look around, David quietly unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out. The loss of the restraining fabric seemed to make it swell even more. He almost groaned out loud at the pleasure of finally touching it.

Russell had dropped to his knees in front of Laurie and was undoing the zipper on her skirt. David couldn't believe they were actually going to fuck right here in public but he watched, fascinated as her skirt fell to the ground. He wrapped his hand around the shaft of his cock as Russell pushed his face against Laurie's panty covered pussy. He slowly stroked himself as he saw the panties fall down to join the skirt. He heard the rustle of Laurie stepping out of them. She stood there with Russell in front of her and took a wider stance. Russell bent close again and David heard Laurie's sharp intake of breath as he imagined Russell's tongue sliding in between her pussy lips. His hand was moving faster on his cock, stroking from his balls out to cover his head. The slickness of his pre-cum made the motions easier and he hoped, soundless.

"Oh baby," Laurie moaned. "Your tongue feels like hot velvet." Her head tipped back as David watched Russell's hands running up her legs. They were on her ass now and he seemed to be holding her in place while he licked her. Laurie's moans were getting short and choppy, a sure sign of her approaching orgasm.

David slowed his own motions and took another glance around. Still no one watching. He reached lower and gave his balls a tug. They were getting tight and he didn't want to cum. He watched Russell's head pulling away from Laurie's pussy and heard her moan of disappointment.

"You know the rules, baby," he heard the man say. "You can't just cum in secret. I want to hear you say it out loud."

"Oh Russell, make me cum," he heard her beg. Had he ever heard such wanting in her voice before? God, why couldn't he have given in just once and fucked her in the backyard or something?

Apparently Russell heard the need in her voice too. He bent forward again and Laurie's answering moan told David everything he needed to know about where the man's tongue had gone. David wished the lighting was brighter so he could see the couple better. His cock was standing straight out and the pre-cum oozing from the tip made a perfect lubricant. He started to slowly stroke himself again. Suddenly he heard Laurie moan again.

"Oh Russell, you're making me cum. Can I cum on your tongue?" she asked him. The sound of her voice was low and sultry. David heard a muffled response and Laurie moaned even louder. "Oh God, do that again... Yes, right there... Yes, oh yes," her words were short and clipped, the moans longer. David could tell it was an effort on her part to get the words out around them then he saw her hips bucking against Russell's face. "I'm cumminnn," she groaned. "Oh God. Mmmmmmmmm."

David watched her slump against the man kneeled in front of her. He quit stroking his rod because he was afraid they'd hear him. The last thing he wanted was to get caught watching his ex and her new boyfriend fucking in the park. He watched Laurie take a step back from Russell.

"Have you got something else for me?" she asked, reaching down toward him and helping him stand. It wasn't too dark for David to see the bulge in the man's silhouette. He heard the sound of a zipper and the man's loud groan when she freed him. She bent toward him but David saw him reach out and stop her.

"No, I want you. I want that hot, little pussy on me now," Russell told her. David imagined he could see her smile in the dark. The man's pants fell to the ground and then he watched them both drop down onto the pile of clothing. He couldn't see much when they got so close to the ground but boy, could he hear them!

"Fuck me, Russell," he heard Laurie say. His cock seemed to hear her words. It leaped toward his stomach and instantly he started jacking himself again.

"Oh baby, fuck me hard," she continued. David imagined she was talking to him. He remembered the sight of her tight little puss opened for him. He remembered the feel of hot flesh surrounding his cock. His hand moved faster as he remembered the first time he'd slid inside her. He'd been rubbing her clit and she'd begged him to stop. She wanted to cum with him inside her. She'd spread her knees wide and arched her hips up toward him. He'd bent over her, reaching up to fondle her tits. His cock had rubbed over her shaved pussy and she'd grabbed her legs, pulling her knees back so her pussy was exposed. He remembered the sight of those swollen pussy lips and the red of her waiting hole. He'd thrust toward her but his timing had been slightly off. His cock had slipped past her hole, rubbing his knob against her hard little clit. She'd arched against him and moaned so loud he'd purposely done it again.

When she moaned again, he'd reached down and pushed the head against her clit a little more forcefully. She'd forgotten all about wanting him inside and arched her back so the contact was even more deliberate. David had used his hand to rub the tip against her. The more she moaned, the faster he rubbed. Almost instantly he'd felt her shudders and heard the involuntary noises she made as she came. He was so turned on by what he'd just done to her that he'd immediately thrust inside her while using his thumb to continue stimulating her clit. Her pussy was wet and greedy and he'd felt like it was sucking him in as he thrust inside her. When he felt her pussy squeezing his tool, he'd felt his own orgasm start. He'd pumped her full of cum that night and rubbing her clit with his cock had become one of their favorite forms of foreplay. David felt a little satisfaction from seeing that Russell had plunged right in. Apparently Laurie hadn't told him how much she liked the feel of cock on her clit.

He watched Russell spread her legs, and saw the outline of her knees moving toward her chest. He watched the line of Russell's back as he positioned himself and saw his hips dip when he rammed his cock home. Laurie was making that little grunting sound he had heard when they fucked. It told him what he couldn't see in the dark, that Russell was really pounding her pussy.

"I'm fucking you, baby," he heard Russell say. "I've got you spread wide open. Anyone walking by right now will see us," Russell's low voiced commentary continued. "Do you want me to stop?"

"No, oh my God no," Laurie answered breathlessly. David's nerve endings were singing, his hand fairly flying as he listened to their naughty talk. Her pussy was making a squishing sound with each stroke of Russell's meat. David prayed it would cover the sounds he was making as he jerked his own cock.

"They'll see you laying here with nothing on but your boots," Russell reminded her.

"Ohhhh, I don't care," she moaned in answer. "Let them see, just let me cum again," she whimpered. The wet sounds were now accompanied by the smell of sex. It wasn't strong, just a tiny whiff in the night air.

"Are you gonna cum?" Russell asked. "Are you gonna cum on my big cock, here in the park?"

"Yeeeessssss, I have to," she hissed, her voice getting tighter with each answer. David knew she was close, and heaven help him, he was too.

"My cock's getting ready. I'm gonna fill that tight little pussy with cum." Apparently Studmuffin was about to blow as well.

David spread his legs a little further and put one hand against the tree for support. He aimed his cock at the base of the tree. He could feel his own cum churning up from his balls. He could hear his hand moving but Laurie and Russell were so lost in their own activities they never heard him.

"Are you ready?" Russell asked her. David held his breath as they both waited for her answer. "Are you ready for it?" Russell asked again when Laurie could only make short gasping sounds.

"Yeeeessssss," Laurie moaned and then there was no mistaking what was happening. Laurie's moan began to rise by octaves and then her scream of satisfaction rang out across the park. David's hand pulled back to the base of his shaft as the first spurt of cream hit the tree trunk. His hips thrust into the circle of his fingers and another splash joined the first. He heard Russell grunting and knew his cum was joining Laurie's inside her pussy. Instead of turning him off, it only seemed to make David cum harder. He felt the last spurts running over his hand to drip onto the ground as he milked his cock for all it was worth. In the background, he could hear Russell and Laurie moaning as they thrust against each other. He turned slightly and leaned his back against the tree. He tried to control his breathing, knowing that as they quieted, the noises he made would be more audible.

wyo_girl
wyo_girl
164 Followers
12