Laurie's House Slut Ch. 03

Story Info
Laurie and Tracey stretch Michael's limits.
2.3k words
4.53
63.5k
18
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 02/26/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were in Laurie's clean white playroom. The room's colours might have been non-traditional for a dungeon, but both ladies found the atmosphere the light colours promoted to be relaxing and pleasant.

Laurie poured Chardonnay into the two wine glasses on the tray. She offered one to Tracey and then relaxed into the second wingback chair. The two ladies enjoyed their first sip of wine, their eyes met and exchanged a knowing wink as the settled down to observe the scene before them.

Laurie was six feet tall; not counting her shoes, and was buxom in all the right places. She wore a simple white sundress with buttons from scooped neckline to hem. She's unbuttoned it completely so that its light fabric swept around her hips and legs as she moved. The open dress exposed her stockings and garter belt, and the bra that encased her large breasts. As she sat back in the comfortable armchair she crossed her legs, her calves were well defined by the rise of her white stilettos with their steel heels, and she dangled one shoe from her outstretched toes.

Tracey was a big, beautiful woman of medium height, with a broad smile and short dark hair. She exuded confidence in a way that Michael just knew she was Laurie's equal and, no doubt, similarly dominant. Tracey wore a loose flowing shirt over slacks and heels. She had unbuttoned her blouse when she moved to her armchair, exposing her large luscious breasts encased in a black bra. She sat back in her chair, sipping the wine Laurie offered her.

Enjoying their wine, the ladies relaxed and watched Michael in his predicament. Bound securely to the Pony, he couldn't even squirm as the feelings of the large butt plug and his genital bondage took their effect on his body. His attention was also fixed upon the video screen mounted below his head. The videos that Laurie started as they settled into their chairs showed him a constant series of large cocks spurting their hot come, alternating with images of men being fed come from fingertips and luscious mouths, and men being required to lick their come from many sexy female forms.

Laurie and Tracey exchanged pleasantries and discussed Michael's training to date. Laurie described the way he responded when she filled his tight ass with her dildos. She told Tracey how she would collect his come and feed it back to him from her own lips, or from her fingertips when it was collected in a condom such as he now wore.

Their attention was drawn to Michael's throbbing cock, which hung down exposed to their view. Tightly encased in the condom, which was held in place by two tight latex cockrings, they could see his cock bob, each time he flexed his muscles trying to push the building pre-come passed the constricting rings. The head of the condom was already showing signs of a gathering collection of his juices.

"Looks like he's enjoying himself," Tracey said.

"Yes," replied Laurie, "he's quite happy when he's strapped down and plugged tightly. He may come across in public as the big man, but we all know he's just a little slut once a lady snaps her fingers and says "Heel, boy!" to him."

"And tonight we'll push his limits past that little 8-inch dildo he likes you to use on him, right?" Tracey asked.

"Oh, yes. It's time we opened that ass a little more. You did bring the toys we discussed, didn't you?"

"I did," responded Tracey, "and he should know what's coming because he was always telling me how interested he was in feeling my toys."

"Shall we begin?," Laurie asked as she picked up the remote and, with a few clicks, replaced the view on Michael's monitor to one of the room. He could see the ladies in their chairs and himself strapped tight to the Pony in the centre of his screen. The view would allow him to watch as they played with his bound body.

"Of course," said Tracey as the Ladies clinked their glasses in a silent toast and drained their wine. The empty glasses landed on the tray simultaneously as the two women rose to their feet. Laurie shrugged the open sundress from her shoulders and placed it over the back of her chair. Tracey followed her example and did the same with her blouse.

They stepped forward to the bound man on his Pony. Laurie approached Michael's head, on hand tracing along his back and slipping down to stroke his hard nipple. She slipped the headphones from his ears with her other hand and leaned down to whisper in his ear.

"I love you," she whispered, "and I want you to accept everything for me."

Michael groaned softly at her touch and the sound of her sensual voice. "Yes ma'am," he murmured in response.

As Laurie and Michael exchanged comments, Tracey stepped behind Michael's tied body. Her hands softly stroked across the cheeks of his ass. Her fingertips slipped along the crack to prod and push on the base of the anal plug, which held him open for their pleasure. Sitting on the stool that remained behind him, her fingers slid between his legs to caress his bound and smooth shaven scrotum. Finally, as she finished her leisurely inspection, she ran two fingers along the sides of his latex encased cock. She smiled as he groaned when her kneading fingertips pushed a large measure of pre-come from his shaft into the expanding head of the condom.

Laurie smiled at Michael's reactions as she walked to the end of the room out of his view. She returned to Tracey's side carrying a tray with a number of objects covered in a towel. They all knew what was under the towel, but that little bit of secrecy added to the anticipation they were all enjoying. Tracey squirmed with delight as she peeked under the towel and Michael would have squirmed if only he had that much freedom of movement.

Laurie placed the tray on the cart beside Tracey. She then returned to the end of the room and picked up a second stool. She brought the stool over to sit at Michael's head. Sitting down beside him, she reached out to gently lift and turn his head towards her. Laurie leaned forward to kiss her submissive.

"We're going to fuck you now, my little slut," she informed him, and you're going to take every inch if you want to think about coming this week."

"Yes ma'am," he whispered in response, and his eyes begged her to take him any way she desired.

Laurie lowered Michael's head to its rest. His eyes settled on watching the scene in the room on the small screen. Laurie turned on her stool towards Tracey, watching her friend stroke Michael's bottom.

Tracey took the towel off the tray beside her and laid it across her thigh. She picked up a tube of thick lubricant and flipped open the top. She inverted the tube and reached out to pick up the first of the three thick dildos on the tray. Eight inches long, realistically molded with thick veins and a full scrotum, she squeezed a generous portion of lube onto the head and shaft.

Tossing the lube aside, she wrapped her strong hand around the dildo's shaft and began stroking it like the hard cock it imitated. She spread the lube over the dildo's surface, preparing it to fuck Michael's ass.

Laurie watched as Tracey slid two fingers under the base of the plug in Michael's bottom. Quickly, she twisted and pulled on the thick plug, its bulky six inches slipped from his well-lubed asshole drawing a moan from deep in his throat. As soon as it came free of his clenching hole, she placed the thick head of the new dildo at his hole. Pressing firmly, she worked against the resistance of his sphincter muscles.

Michael started panting as soon as he felt the new presence. He could feel the force of the thick shaft opening him more and his submissive desire to be filled fought with his body's natural resistance to the larger intrusion.

Laurie's hands stroked his body. She tweaked his nipple and slid two fingers along his face and into his sucking mouth.

"Breathe honey, " she said, as she always did to coach him into a relaxed state for his anal training sessions.

Michael focussed as best he could on her instructions. Striving to maintain slow and measured breathes. In and out, deeply, his breathe mirroring the anticipated sensation of the thick dildo entering his ass.

Tracey's efforts were not to be denied. Michael felt his muscles close on the shaft of the dildo as the heavy ridge of the head slipped inside him. He groaned as she slowly but decisively drove the hard cock forward until the molded balls were tight against his skin.

"There," she said, "a nice thick eight inches to get you ready for more."

"Mmmmmm," said Laurie, "I told you he liked that one."

Michael kept breathing deeply, trying to make his body relax and accept the thick shaft filling his ass. From their comments, he knew how large it was, and that he was experienced with it from his training sessions with Laurie. Often enough, Laurie would not take his orgasm from him unless all eight thick inches were buried deep in his ass. Sometimes for session after session, he began to associate his desire for orgasm with a simultaneous need to have the thick cock in his ass first.

Tracey sat back to admire her handiwork and wiped her hands on the towel before placing it on the edge of the tray. She stood and walked around Michael's bound form, her hand remaining in contact with his skin. Laurie met her with a fresh glass of wine as she completed her circuit of the Pony.

Laurie and Tracey clinked glasses and drank deeply of the chilled Chardonnay. They smiled at one another as they shared thoughts of taking Michael to new levels with the remaining toys on the tray.

After a few more sips of her wine, Tracey handed her empty glass back to Laurie.

"No sense letting him get too comfortable," she announced, "let's keep going."

Tracey retook her seat behind Michael. Laurie set the wine glasses aside and moved to sit beside Michael's head.

Michael watched in the small screen as Tracey repeated her earlier actions. The dildo she picked up off the table was almost identical to the one in his ass, except that it was noticeably longer and proportionately thicker.

Deliberately, ensuring she was in full view of Laurie and the watching camera for Michael's watching eyes, she stroked the thick shaft to spread a generous helping of lubricant on its textured surface. Again, she grasped the base of the dildo filling his ass and in one steady pull removed it fully from his stretched bottom.

Immediately, the even larger head of the new dildo was pressing against his hole. Firmly, she popped the edge of the dildo's cockhead into his ass. Michael groaned deeply, his breath struggling to follow Laurie's whispered instructions.

Tracey took her time with this new intruder. She let Michael adjust to it's bulk as she worked it inch by inch into his tight ass.

Laurie lifted Michael's head to look into his eyes. She saw the submissive lust that consumed him as he was being taken. This was the moment she had been waiting for. To have someone take his ass so that she could look into his eyes and enjoy the depth of his submission to her, to them, was her own fulfillment. She smiled with her love for her submissive boy.

"Relax, baby," she said to him softly, "breathe, in and out, take it for me. I love you when you accept my will, my desires."

Michael was nearly beyond words. He looked deep into his Mistress' eyes, focusing on her red lips and the words they spoke to him.

"I love you," he gasped, as Tracey eased the last inches of the dildo into his ass. He felt its thickness, and also knew that it was deeper inside him than he'd ever experienced before.

Laurie gently lowered Michael's head back into the cradle designed to support it. She kept her hands on his body to ensure he could feel her presence. Standing, she pressed her hips against him, her heat against his ribs obvious to him. Gently, hardly knowing she was doing it, she rubbed her aroused genitals against him, taking pleasure in his bondage and sub mission.

Tracey moved to stand against Michael's other side. She also kept her hands on his bound form, one resting on is ass while the other gently brushed his nipple.

The two women faced one another across Michael's back.

"I'm so glad you could join us today," Laurie said.

"As am I," responded Tracey, "I have very much been looking forward to seeing him submit.

The two ladies leaned towards one another over their bound submissive's back. Softly they kissed, just once, to share their pleasure in dominating Michael together.

"We should let him relax with that one," Laurie said, "more wine?"

"That sounds like a great idea," returned Tracey, as she started moving toward the armchairs from which they could observe the subject of their activities.

Tracey and Laurie relaxed in their chairs with fresh glasses of wine. They chatted about their mutual interests in dominating men while Michael remained tied to the Pony. He was filled with a larger dildo than he'd ever taken for Laurie and his body slowly adjusted to the bulk and length of the 10-inch intruder in his ass.

He drifted in and out of the boundary between his fantasies and the reality of his current position. His submission filled his senses and his body relaxed in acceptance of his place and of the thick latex cock in his ass.

(To be continued)