Laurie's House Slut Ch. 04

Story Info
Michael's anal submission in bondage is taken further.
3.3k words
4.52
74k
38

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 02/26/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laurie and Tracey sat back in the comfortable armchairs. They were sitting in Laurie's clean white playroom. The room's colours might have been non-traditional for a dungeon, but Laurie preferred the relaxing atmosphere that the light colours promoted.

The ladies talked quietly as they sipped their wine and watched Michael in his bondage. Laurie had strapped him into his current position before Tracey had arrived, but they had both enjoyed his predicament as Tracey stretched his ass with first eight and then ten inches of thick dildo.

Michael tried to relax in his position on the Pony. The cushioned top of the modified sawhorse supported his body, his head rested in the attached cradle and his arms and legs were secured to padded supports on the sides of the horse. Straps over his back held him secured to the Pony's cushioned top in strong but not overwhelmingly strict bondage. Whenever Michael thought of the Pony he heard in his mind Laurie's reminder that "Boys don't get to ride a horse, they only get ride a Pony."

Mounted to the Pony under his head was a small flat screen, which Laurie had used alternately to show him a view of the room as the ladies played with his bound form, and also an endless series of erotic images and video clips.

As he rested on the Pony, he tried to ignore the demanding presence of the 10-inch dildo that Tracey had driven deep in his tight ass; the screen was again alive with pornographic images. He watched as scene after scene of large cocks coming onto across female body parts stimulated his imagination. With each such scene he imagined Domina Laurie feeding him his own come from her fingertips as the cocks in the video came again and again.

Laurie refilled Tracey's glass and then her own. They traded stories of men they had dominated, or wanted to, and of their plans for new adventures. Laurie described the ways she dominated Michael, the things he enjoyed and the ones she did because of the pure sensual enjoyment that she derived from them.

Laurie wore a lacy white bra that supported his luscious breasts. On her legs were sheer white hose held up by a garter belt. On her feet were white stilettos, their steel heels glinting whenever the light fell on their polished surfaces. Over six feet tall in her heels, Laurie could dominate a man merely by the strength of her presence, and she did so to Michael whenever they were in private.

Tracey was a big, beautiful woman of medium height. She displayed a ready smile and wore here dark hair in a short cut. Her good nature did not disguise the confidence she had in her dominant position over men, and those who were truly aware understood her nature quickly and behaved themselves. Tracey sat back in her chair and sipped her wine. She was dressed in slacks over her own heels and a black bra.

The ladies watched as Michael relaxed on the Pony. His breathing became regular as he adjusted to ten thick inches of dildo in his ass. His attention was held by the erotic images on the screen mounted under his head, and that attention was evident by the throbbing of his hard cock. Laurie had released him from his chastity cage after she strapped him to the Pony. His cock was now encased in a tight condom, which was held in place by a tight latex cockring. The pressure of the cockring required an effort to force his precome through the shaft of his cock. Each time Michael flexed his muscles to try and relieve that pressure, his hard cock bounced to the ladies' delight.

Draining her wine glass, Tracey placed the empty glass on the tray. She rose to her feet and turned to Laurie.

"Let's take him up another notch," she said.

"Enjoy yourself," Laurie responded, "I'll watch from here for now."

Tracey walked over to Laurie's bound submissive. She ran her hands across his back as she walked around the Pony. Her fingers slipped downwards to stroke across his hard nipples. As she completed her circuit, she sat down once more on the stool behind Michael.

She pressed gently on the base of the dildo, pushing the molded scrotum tight against Michael's bottom. She smiled as he tensed and moaned at the slight movement of the dildo's shaft. Tracey fondled Michael's shaven scrotum, rolling his smooth balls gently between her fingertips. Lastly, she reached forward to stroke once along the length of his cock with her thumb and fingertips. She felt the come slide along his shaft to add to the collected drippings in the condom.

Satisfying herself of Michael's continuing arousal, Tracey turned her attention to the thick dildo filling his ass. Grasping the molded balls, she very slowly pulled back, withdrawing the shaft from his bottom until just the head remained inside the tight muscles of his sphincter. Then, dripping fresh lubricant on the dildo, she just as slowly slid it back into the bound man's ass to its full depth.

Again and again, she repeated her actions, out, then back in with more dripping lubricant. Ever so slowly, as she watched and listened to Michael's reactions, Tracey increased her pace. Soon enough, the dildo was pistoning back and forth at a steady pace, fucking him deeply.

Laurie watched the scene before her. She had been aroused from the moment she first strapped Michael to the Pony for Tracey's visit. A visit he did not know was to happen until the two ladies came into the room. But now Laurie could not believe how erotically charged she was watching her friend soundly fuck Michael's ass with ten inches of thick silicone cock. Her fingers brushed across her own nipples as she imagined teasing his, then slipped down between her thighs to explore her own wetness.

As she maintained a steady pace with the dildo, Tracey looked over at Laurie and mouthed the word "now?" Laurie caught her eye and smiled back, nodding acknowledgment.

At that, Tracey drew back on the dildo one more time and stopped. She paused with the dildo's thick head just inside Michael's tight ass.

"Do you want more, Michael?" she asked.

"Yes, please," he gasped.

"Ask for it."

"Please Mistress Tracey," Michael croaked with a dry voice, "please fuck my ass."

"Well, since you did ask nicely."

With a firm pull, Tracey drew the dildo's head out of Michael's ass. Even as he moaned in disappointment, she readied and placed at his hole the head of a new, larger dildo.

"Yes?," she said to him.

"Oh, yes please ma'am," he begged.

At that, she started pushing, and Michael realized immediately that he was to be challenged once more. Fighting to maintain a steady rate of breathing, and focusing on needing to do this for Domina, he groaned deeply as the new dildo's head suddenly passed through his tight muscles.

Tracey paused. She knew he would need a moment to adjust. This new dildo might only be slightly thicker than its predecessor, but it was enough to make a real difference to the recipient. he was yet to experience the real difference between the two dildos. There were 12 full inches from the tip of the bulbous head to the molded balls on this new silicone cock.

After waiting for a moment, measured by the steadying of Michael's breathing. Tracey gently began to advance the dildo. Centimetre by centimetre, the thick silicone shaft disappeared into Michael's tight ass. He groaned deeply as the dildo filled him, and demanded more of him than he'd ever experienced. He could barely imagine taking more than the 10-inch dildo had required of him, but his sense of being at his limit before was struck down as the new shaft drove deeply into his bottom.

Eventually, Tracey reached the 10-inch point, knowing that he had already been penetrated that deeply. After a short pause, she started again, a fraction of an inch at a time, pushing, relaxing, and pushing again. Slowly, Tracey forced the silicone cock fully into his stretched ass. With the molded balls tight against his skin, Tracey sat back and exchanged lusty smiles with her subject's dominant mistress.

Tracey pulled back on the dildo until half its length was revealed. Drizzling more lubricant on the silicone shaft, she gently pushed it fully home again in Michael's ass. She repeated this action a half-dozen times before thrusting it home solidly. She sat back, smiling at her handiwork. Wiping her hands on a towel, she rose and walked back towards Laurie. Laurie reached out to pour a fresh glass of wine for each of the ladies and, standing, offered one glass to Tracey. She bent down as Tracey took her glass and the two women shared a soft sensual kiss before taking their seats.

"He really loves having that ass fucked, doesn't he," asked Tracey.

"Oh yes," Laurie replied, "and you've proven that he's quite the size queen too. I'll have to add to our collection to continue his training."

"Well, if you want some company when you go shopping, I am a bit of an expert on big toys for girls and boys," Tracey said to her friend with a sly wink.

The two ladies clinked their glasses at that remark and settled into their chairs to enjoy their wine and Michael's predicament on the Pony. Michael tried to regain control of himself and relax but the pressure of this new larger dildo, the largest he'd ever been penetrated with, was too much. He panted shallowly, moaned softly and squirmed within his bonds. The ladies smiled at his struggles and watched as his cock, as hard as ever, throbbed in its own bondage beneath him.

With a final sip of her wine, Laurie turned to Tracey and said, "Shall we continue."

Tracey smiled, finished her own wine and stood along with Laurie.

Approaching the bound man, Tracey sat behind him and slowly withdrew the thick dildo from his ass. She replaced it with a short solid butt plug, almost as thick as the dildo but shaped for ease of retention. As she worked, Laurie undid the straps holding Michael to the Pony. She released his legs and gently lowered them to the floor, then his arms and finally the straps over his torso.

The ladies helped Michael stand behind the Pony. They took him by the arms and guided him towards one corner of the playroom. In that corner a sold leather swing hung from four strong chains. Designed to support the subject's full body, the swing also included manacles on the suspension chains and straps along the sides of the swing for bondage alternatives. They guided him into the swing and helped him raise his feet while Laurie buckled manacles attached to the swing's suspension chains around his ankles. Michael's arms were then bound to the sides of the swing to complete his new bondage.

On his back, Michael's legs were almost vertical and spread wide; his genitals completely exposed for the ladies' continuing attention. Deep in his submission, Michael had followed the simple instructions he received and the ladies' guiding hands in the move from the Pony to the swing. He continued to focus on his breathing, and on staying quiet. Later, as he related this to Laurie she would chuckle and inform him that he had been far from quiet during the ass fucking he had received at Tracey's hands.

"Why don't you feed him while I get ready," Laurie said to Tracey.

Tracey smiled and turned her attention to Michael's body bound to the swing. Gently she teased his nipples and then stroked his hard cock in its latex sheath. Carefully, she removed the latex cockrings that held the condom in place. With one smooth motion, she slid the condom up his cock, milking any remaining precome from the shaft into the condom.

Tracey took the condom and weighed it in her hand, she smiled at the healthy collection of precome it held and smiled as she imagined her next move. Deliberately, she held the condom up where Michael could see it, and slid one finger deep into its sloppy interior.

She looked deep into Michael's eyes as the dripping finger hovered over his mouth. Michael knew what was expected of him. He met her gaze as he opened his mouth wide, catching the drips that fell from her finger and then closing over her finger to suck his own juices from it.

Tracey smiled at his obedience and willingness to consume his own juices. Twice more she fed him from her fingers. Then she decided on a new tactic. With a practiced hand she released the front clasp of her bra and released her large breasts to Michael's view. He watched as she spread his come on her hard nipple and then leaned forward to feed her wet nipple into his waiting mouth.

Michael continued nursing Tracey's nipples in turn, sucking his precome from them when Laurie returned. Still in her garter and heels, she had also removed her bra to expose her delicious breasts. But she had also added one new item.

Swinging between her legs from a sturdy harness was a large strap-on dildo. A full twelve inches, the dildo's bulk dragged downwards until it hung angled towards the floor. In girth it was about the same thickness as the ten-inch dildo Michael had been required to hold for so long on the Pony, and only slightly less thick than the 12 inch one Tracey had forced into his tight ass.

Laurie's dildo had one very unique feature, its shape. Unlike the naturally shaped dildos that Tracey had used, Laurie's was formed by a series of thick ridges, one per inch and very well defined. She had chosen it for the effect it would have on Michael's prostate gland. She knew exactly how strongly he would react and she fully intended to use it for maximum effect.

Laurie paused beside the Pony and watched Michael sucking Tracey's cum-covered nipples. She slowly lubricated the strap-on, stroking it as if she was masturbating her own hard cock. Her cock. That how she imagined it, and that's precisely how Michael would be accepting it.

Laurie watched Michael's own cock throb and twitch as he suckled Tracey. Deciding to wait no longer, she approached the swing to stand close to Michael's exposed ass. In one swift motion she grasped the base of the plug in his ass and pulled it out. Michael gasped, losing his grip on Tracey's nipple.

Tracey paused, watching as Laurie lined up the strap-on and held the head of the dildo tight against Michael's asshole.

"Do you want this?" she asked.

"Yes, please Ma'am," Michael responded, "please fuck me."

"I won't stop until you come," Laurie warned.

"Please ..." Michael moaned, "fuck me Mistress."

Holding the swing's chains, Laurie pressed forward. The dildo drove into Michael's ass, slowly but firmly. He felt every ridge on the way in, and it was a warning of things to come. He gasped at each solid intrusion, and moaned deeply when he felt the heat of Laurie's thighs against his ass.

Deliberately, Laurie withdrew the dildo far enough to pull one ridge out through Michael's tight sphincter. Then she pressed it back in to full depth once again. She repeated her movement for two ridges, then three, and so on.

Eventually, Laurie was pulling back the full length of the thick shaft, and thrusting it back in to its full depth. Michael's throat vibrated in reaction to each ridge forcing itself in and out of his ass and their determined massage of his tender prostate. He emitted a low moan in time with the flexing of muscles the ridges created in his ass, a sound that he didn't even know he was producing.

Laurie took Michael to the edge of orgasm, watching his face and cock with a practiced eye to avoid sending him over that edge too soon. She knew from long experience when he was close and how to keep him there. Tracey watched closely, caught between the images of the dildo hammering Michael's ass, and watching the faces of the lovers as the dominant Laurie fucked her submissive slut.

It didn't take long before Laurie had to decide whether to let him come, or to pull out and deny him for another while. To extend the tease she turned to Tracey and asked her if he had earned his orgasm.

"I suppose so," said Tracey, "he has been rather well-behaved."

"Would you like to feed him his come?" Laurie asked her friend.

"Mmmmm, yes, I would"

"Then get ready, he won't last long. Just hold his head in your mouth and he'll fill you up in a minute."

Tracey leaned over Michael's stomach. She lowered her mouth to his hard cock, swiping her tongue across his head once to lap up the fresh precome that ran from his cock. Then she opened her mouth and closed her lips tightly to hold the head of his cock just inside her mouth.

Laurie pulled back the full length of the ridged dildo, and in one smooth motion, drove it deep inside Michael's ass. She started fucking him in long steady strokes. Almost immediately, Michael started jerking and moaning, reacting to the suddenness of his orgasm starting to explode through his body.

"Oh God, he whimpered, "I'm coming."

"Yes baby," said Laurie without pause, "give us your come. I want you to come for me."

As she drove the dildo deep into his ass once more, Michael's cum exploded into Tracey's waiting mouth. In an intimate dance the three lovers held still while the only sound was Michael's gasping and the only motion was his hips trying to drive his cock deeper into Tracey's mouth. But Tracey was prepared and managed to keep her grip on only the head of his cock.

As they all started to relax, Laurie released the strap-on harness and stepped back, leaving the dildo deep inside Michael's ass. Tracey milked the last of Michael's come into her mouth and stood up, holding the come in her mouth.

Laurie reached out to touch Tracey's shoulder. The ladies stepped toward one another and Laurie bent down to kiss her. Michael watches as the ladies, in a brief sensual kiss, shared his come until both of their mouths were bathed with his juices.

The women parted. Laurie walked around to Michael's other side. With lips pursed, she leaned over Michael's face.

Knowingly, he opened his lips to receive her, tasting his own come as it was pushed from her mouth into his own. Following that deep loving kiss, Michael swallowed his own come. As he watched Laurie straighten up, hands turned his head to the other side, and Tracey's mouth hovered over his. Again, Michael closed his eyes and opened his mouth in submission to receive the rest of his come from her lips.

As they finished kissing, Michael felt Laurie sliding the dildo from his ass. Working quickly, the ladies released his tired and sore body from his bonds. Gently they helped him to his feet and into the shower in the adjoining bathroom. They washed his body from head to toe and dried him with soft towels. He remained in a slight daze throughout this period of aftercare and hardly noticed as they guided him to Laurie's large bed where they wrapped him in warm blankets.

As he drifted off to sleep, Laurie and Tracey wandered back down to the playroom.

"That was fun," said Tracey as they started to clean up, "I hope we can do it again soon."

"Oh, we will," responded Laurie, "we have so much more to teach him."

(Finis.)