Law of the Heart: Consequential...Ch. 01

Story Info
Jake prepares to confront Jill.
3.2k words
3.88
200.4k
58

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 06/19/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Law of the Heart: Consequential Damages Chapter 01

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This story is an alternate ending to HeadHunterTales's Law of the Heart. It takes place immediately following the events of the fourth chapter in that story. My thanks go out to HHT for the use of his characters. His willingness to let other author's take a shot at finishing the tale is much appreciated. I've tried to write an ending that he said he was not considering.

This is not a stroke story. Nor is it a tale of bloody revenge. If that is what you are looking for, save yourself some time and look elsewhere. This story deals with the emotions created by the situation and the revenge is commensurate with the crimes.

I have included the last few paragraphs of Chapter four to set the scene.

================

Half way to the rooms they stopped. Juan fished in a small pocket in Jill's shirt and pulled out the electronic key card. Then he whispered in her ear. I could see her lift her head from his chest, raise her arm and point to one of the rooms.

It had a door that opened on the beach area as well as into the hallway on the other side. Reaching what I knew had to be what should have been Jill's and my room, Juan deftly slipped the key card into the French door's lock.

"OK Jill, please say goodnight," I begged. "Say goodnight to him and .... and......"

A soft light switched on in her room, and I could see both bodies standing there in the doorway, profiled in the light. He bent down and kissed my wife....she took one of his hands and pulled him into the room, while his other gently pushed the door shut behind them.

================

As the door closed behind Juan and Jill, I felt like I had just been stabbed in the gut by a sharp spike. My legs could not support my weight and I stumbled back into the trunk of a tree standing by the edge of the path and slowly slipped to the ground staring vacantly out into space.

The emotions and feelings that I was feeling threatened to overcome my ability to function. My body refused to function. I had no energy to move from where I had fallen. My brain was a pile of mush. Coherent thought was an effort as I felt like my brain was sitting in a pile of cotton.

"Why," I thought numbly. "How could Jill do this to us. I thought that she loved me."

As I sat there, a myriad of emotions and feelings ran through my brain and body. Anguish, nausea, despair, disbelief, I was falling into a pit of depression that seemed to have no bottom. The events of the day kept running through my mind in a loop that threatened to overwhelm my ability to go on.

It was all I could do to breathe. Even the simplest thoughts were difficult to complete. Over and over in my mind I kept seeing scenes from the past few hours. Jill standing in Juan's arms on the boat with her nipples rubbing against his chest. Jill walking by me as I stood on the dock without noticing I was there. Jill's sexy dance with Juan at the Luau and her sly smile as she saw her breast hanging out of the bikini top. The casual comfort with which Juan took Jill into his arms. Juan massaging and caressing Jill's breasts in the hot tub.

Mostly, however, I kept reliving the most painful memory of all. Jill grabbing Juan's hand and pulling him into her room.

As these memories ran through my brain, I couldn't help but doubt my actions over the course of the night. "Why didn't I stop her? All I had to do was let her know I was here. If she had known I was here, none of this would have happened."

For a time, I wallowed in my guilt for what had just occurred. I blamed myself. But, as I looked at the situation, I began to realize that I was not to blame. Jill was the cause of my pain.

I may not have stopped her, but nobody forced her to act this way. She was responsible for her own actions. If I could not trust her to act appropriately, what type of marriage could we have? I couldn't watch her all of the time.

I began to doubt Jill. Did she love me as much as I loved her? How could she shame me this way and still love me? Even if she thought I wasn't at the reunion, she should have known that my friends and classmates were there and would know what was going on.

"Even if I did stop her today, what about next time? Did her actions today show how little she cares about me and our marriage?" I wondered.

As these thoughts ran through my brain, I felt a new emotion, anger. As the threads of doubt in Jill grew stronger, so did my anger at how she had behaved. Slowly but surely, my anger overcame the lassitude created by the despair and I decided that it was time to take action. The anger tore away my depression and allowed me the clarity to begin to think and plan again.

"She may be fucking that bastard Mendoza," I thought, "but, I'm not going to just slink away and let it happen. If I don't confront her and let her know exactly how I feel, I'm going to be the laughingstock of all my friends from law school. Its time that I remind her that she's married. My marriage may be over, but I'm not going to just sit here and let her have her fun. They're both going to remember this night for a long time!"

As I grew angrier, I felt the adrenaline kick in. This gave me enough energy to get up off of the ground and start moving. I walked quickly towards the room. But, even through my anger, I remained cautious. I prided myself on being a thinking man; I wasn't about to let my emotions cause me to act foolishly. As a lawyer, I knew that I had better plan out how I intended to confront Jill and Juan.

As I approached the door, my pace slowed and I started to walk as quietly as I could. "Don't get physical," I warned myself. 'You've represented enough guys who get charged with assault for attacking their wives and lovers. It's not going to do you or Jake Jr. any good if you end up losing your license because you take a swing at that asshole. You need to keep your cool. If anything happens let Mendoza start it. All you need to do is go in there and catch them."

Without much hope, I reached out for the door and quietly tried to turn the knob. I wasn't expecting the door to open because Jill was meticulous about locking the door when we were at a hotel. So, I was surprised when it turned in my hand. Another indication of how strangely Jill was acting.

"Just how much of hurry was she in to fuck this bastard? She never acted this eager with me before. Do I even know this woman?"

Before I opened the door, I took a deep breath. I knew that what I found inside the room would change my life forever. I knew that I was going to find my wife cheating on me and I wasn't sure if I could take it. But, I knew that I had to confront them so I hardened my heart and quickly, but quietly opened the door and stepped into the room.

I found myself alone in the small living room of a suite lit only by a small lamp. On the table, was a pile of clothes heaped together in a mess that I assumed were Jill and Juan's clothes from that evening as Jill's shirt was sitting on the top of the pile. Off to my right, I could see an open door leading into a bathroom. Straight-ahead was a second door that had to lead to the bedroom. This door was closed.

As I surveyed the room, I realized that there were soft voices coming from the bedroom. Quietly I walked across the room to listen against the door. From the other side, I could hear two voices speaking in soft intimate tones but I was not able to make out what they were saying. Suddenly I heard the unmistakable sound of Jill's throaty laughter. A laugh that told me that she was extremely pleased.

Hearing this laugh was almost enough to make me walk away with my tail between my legs. The last time I had heard that laugh was the night before Jill had left for Miami. Jill had spent the evening teasing me. At dinner, Jill had appeared wearing a mid length wrap around skirt which allowed her to show as much or as little leg as she desired. For a top, She wore a loose peasant blouse with a scoop neck and no bra. The neck of the blouse hung down whenever she leaned over allowing a view of her breasts to anyone standing or sitting in front of her.

The entire meal, Jill took every opportunity to tease. Whenever she got up from the table, she made sure to brush against me as she walked by. She insisted on serving me, smiling as she bent over at the waist giving me glimpses of her breasts nestled in her top. When she sat, Jill deliberately arranged her skirt to show off her soft silky legs all the way to the top of her gorgeous thighs. And under cover of the table, she ran her toes up and down my legs, all the while keeping up a steady conversation with Jake Jr. about his upcoming trip to Grandma's. It was maddening because I wanted nothing more than to throw her across the table and take her, but I could not respond because Jake Jr. was sitting at the table.

At the end of the meal, she snuck up behind me while I was clearing the table and gave me a big hug grinding her erect nipples into my back. With a soft throaty chuckle, she whispered in my ear that she had a surprise for me. When I asked her what it was, she told me that I would find out later. Then she smirked at me and told me that she wanted me thinking about what she had on under the skirt, if anything.

It was still an hour before Jake Jr.'s bedtime and she continued to tease. Although each glimpse was quick, she kept giving me flashes of her breasts and legs. My imagination was running wild as I tried to catch a glimpse all the way up her skirt, but even with all of her flashing and teasing, she managed to keep her crotch just barely hidden. I tried to grab her a few times to see what she had on under the skirt, but she kept pushing me away with a laugh telling me to wait.

Although she was forced to be subtle because of Jake Jr., she kept me on a slow boil. Her behavior was flirtatious, not overtly sexual. I knew that Jill was not a tease and that she did not promise what she did not intend to deliver. Her behavior promised that I was going to have a great time later that night.

Finally, she asked me if I would take care of getting Jake Jr. ready for bed because she had some things to take care of. I told her yes, and she whispered in my ear that she would be waiting for me in the bedroom.

I've never put my son to bed quicker than I did that night! Usually I love to read to Jake Jr., but that night, I couldn't wait for the end of the story.

A half-hour later, Jake Jr. was snug in his bed and I walked into our bedroom expecting to find Jill barely dressed in something naughty ready for a long lovemaking session. But, she surprised me again. She was sitting on the bed in a mini skirt and tank top waiting for me with her suitcase open on the dresser. When I reached for her, she pushed me away and told me that she needed my help to pack.

For the next half-hour Jill proceeded to model each outfit that she intended to take to the reunion. While the outfits themselves were not too outrageous or sexy, they showed off her body to perfection. Jill had always been the most beautiful woman in our school, and I could see that she had planned her wardrobe to let everyone know that, even with a child, she retained her title.

For her fashion show, Jill had set all her outfits up in the bathroom "I want to give you a private show." She had told me. For each outfit, Jill would come out and strut around showing me the outfit from all angles asking me whether I liked it. Then she would slowly take it off and place it in her suitcase. The result was a series of short, but sexy, strip teases as she packed.

With each outfit, she also modeled a set of sexy, but tasteful lingerie. Seeing her in it was enough to make me regret that I wasn't going with her, but I looked forward to her wearing it for me in the future.

She kept up her teasing. She kept her front hidden from me as she took off each set of lingerie. With a sly smile she would turn her back to me as she unfastened her bra, flashing me only an occasional glimpse of an erect nipple as she bent over to place each silky bra in the suitcase. Although I longed for her to turn around, I truly enjoyed the views of her taut panty clad ass as she bent over the suitcase to carefully arrange the clothing with her legs slightly spread. And her sexy banter was quickly driving me to a fever pitch. But, she was careful to never turn and give me a view of the sights I most wanted to see.

On a couple of occasions, I made an effort to caress Jill, but she was enjoying her teasing too much. She would give me her low sexy laugh and tell me to behave. I let her keep control as I could tell from her playing that she was in a mood that I didn't see as often as I would like. I knew that if I could just hang on, the rewards that I would receive would be well worth the wait.

For the last outfit, she came out is a sarong type skirt with a tight shirt cropped to show off her tight tanned stomach. She told me she was planning on wearing this outfit to the Friday night Luau. Jill had been working out for weeks in preparation for the reunion and had even gone to a tanning salon. I knew that she was looking good, but I wasn't prepared for how sexy she looked as she slowly peeled off the shirt and untied the sarong and let it drop to the ground. Under the outfit she was wearing a blue bikini.

The bikini was smaller than any bikini than I had ever seen her in before. The bottoms were thin and high cut on her hips and cupped her mound closely. The top was so small that it was almost a string top. It fully covered her shapely breasts, but was tight and I could see her erect nipples mounding the fabric.

She looked beautiful. With a small smile, she asked me whether the bikini was too daring and slowly took the top off giving me my first good look at her breasts since the show began as she bent to pick up the sarong and put it into the suitcase. She then laughed and turned her back and quickly skinned the bottoms off and threw them into the case as she ran into the bathroom telling me that there was one last item she wished to show me.

The finale to her teasing fashion show was a black baby doll negligee. The baby doll was so thin and translucent that her breasts were not hidden so much as highlighted. Her taut belly and ass could be clearly seen through the shadow of the silk. As she pirouetted to show off, it floated up to show that she also wore a black silk thong. On her feet, she wore a pair of stiletto heels that shaped her legs and ass to perfection. As she walked towards me as I sat on the bed, she laughed and told me that I had been a good boy and that it was time to unwrap my surprise.

At her words, I knelt at her feet and, almost reverently began to pull off the thong to get at the treasure that she had been teasing me with all night. As the panties slowly inched down her hips, I discovered her surprise. She had shaved herself completely for the first time in years.

At this discovery, I couldn't help myself and grabbed her by the hips and pulled her towards my mouth. As I ran my tongue up and down her slit, I found that her teasing had gotten her aroused as well. Her pussy was sopping wet and her delicious juices filled my mouth as I brought her to her first orgasm of the evening.

Her throaty laughter as she saw my reaction to her newly shaved state is a memory that burned itself into my heart. How I loved her at that moment. Her playful aggression and demands during the lovemaking that followed make that night one that will stand out in my mind for a long time.

Jill took charge of our sex that evening and controlled the pace and timing of our pleasure. She unfolded the evening slowly and spaced out the orgasms that we both enjoyed, never allowing either of us to rush our pleasure or collapse before the evening ended. At times our lovemaking was fast and frantic. More often, it was slow and languid. Intertwined with it all were delicious episodes when both she and I displayed our oral and manual talents. Finally, she pushed me onto my back and mounted me. As she slowly slid down my cock and brought her nipples to my lips, I could hear her delighted laughter as she rode me to final crashing climax.

And now, I heard that same laughter coming from the bedroom that she shared, not with me, but with Juan Mendoza. Hearing this laughter tore my heart out. It forever tainted one of my most vivid memories of Jill.

I knew she was no tease. Her behavior had promised Juan that he would enjoy Jill fully that night. By her behavior, she had told me that she had decided to give herself to Juan.

I was unable to stop the tears that began to flow from my eyes. I thought hard about running away, but I knew that I had to face her. I needed to find out why. With the tears flowing freely down my face, I reached for the door and prepared to confront the woman who had just broken my heart.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
42 Comments
reggmoreggmo3 months ago

"The last time I had heard that laugh was the night before Jill had left for Miami. Jill had spent the evening teasing me. At dinner, Jill had appeared wearing a mid length wrap around skirt which allowed her to show as much or as little leg as she desired. For a top, She wore a loose peasant blouse with a scoop neck and no bra. The neck of the blouse hung down whenever she leaned over allowing a view of her breasts to anyone standing or sitting in front of her.

The entire meal, Jill took every opportunity to tease. Whenever she got up from the table, she made sure to brush against me as she walked by. She insisted on serving me, smiling as she bent over at the waist giving me glimpses of her breasts nestled in her top. When she sat, Jill deliberately arranged her skirt to show off her soft silky legs all the way to the top of her gorgeous thighs. And under cover of the table, she ran her toes up and down my legs, all the while keeping up a steady conversation with Jake Jr. about his upcoming trip to Grandma's. It was maddening because I wanted nothing more than to throw her across the table and take her, but I could not respond because Jake Jr. was sitting at the table.

At the end of the meal, she snuck up behind me while I was clearing the table and gave me a big hug grinding her erect nipples into my back. With a soft throaty chuckle, she whispered in my ear that she had a surprise for me. When I asked her what it was, she told me that I would find out later. Then she smirked at me and told me that she wanted me thinking about what she had on under the skirt, if anything.

It was still an hour before Jake Jr.'s bedtime and she continued to tease. Although each glimpse was quick, she kept giving me flashes of her breasts and legs. My imagination was running wild as I tried to catch a glimpse all the way up her skirt, but even with all of her flashing and teasing, she managed to keep her crotch just barely hidden. I tried to grab her a few times to see what she had on under the skirt, but she kept pushing me away with a laugh telling me to wait.

Although she was forced to be subtle because of Jake Jr., she kept me on a slow boil. Her behavior was flirtatious, not overtly sexual. I knew that Jill was not a tease and that she did not promise what she did not intend to deliver. Her behavior promised that I was going to have a great time later that night.

Finally, she asked me if I would take care of getting Jake Jr. ready for bed because she had some things to take care of. I told her yes, and she whispered in my ear that she would be waiting for me in the bedroom.

I've never put my son to bed quicker than I did that night! Usually I love to read to Jake Jr., but that night, I couldn't wait for the end of the story.

A half-hour later, Jake Jr. was snug in his bed and I walked into our bedroom expecting to find Jill barely dressed in something naughty ready for a long lovemaking session. But, she surprised me again. She was sitting on the bed in a mini skirt and tank top waiting for me with her suitcase open on the dresser. When I reached for her, she pushed me away and told me that she needed my help to pack.

For the next half-hour Jill proceeded to model each outfit that she intended to take to the reunion. While the outfits themselves were not too outrageous or sexy, they showed off her body to perfection. Jill had always been the most beautiful woman in our school, and I could see that she had planned her wardrobe to let everyone know that, even with a child, she retained her title.

For her fashion show, Jill had set all her outfits up in the bathroom "I want to give you a private show." She had told me. For each outfit, Jill would come out and strut around showing me the outfit from all angles asking me whether I liked it. Then she would slowly take it off and place it in her suitcase. The result was a series of short, but sexy, strip teases as she packed.

With each outfit, she also modeled a set of sexy, but tasteful lingerie. Seeing her in it was enough to make me regret that I wasn't going with her, but I looked forward to her wearing it for me in the future.

She kept up her teasing. She kept her front hidden from me as she took off each set of lingerie. With a sly smile she would turn her back to me as she unfastened her bra, flashing me only an occasional glimpse of an erect nipple as she bent over to place each silky bra in the suitcase. Although I longed for her to turn around, I truly enjoyed the views of her taut panty clad ass as she bent over the suitcase to carefully arrange the clothing with her legs slightly spread. And her sexy banter was quickly driving me to a fever pitch. But, she was careful to never turn and give me a view of the sights I most wanted to see.

On a couple of occasions, I made an effort to caress Jill, but she was enjoying her teasing too much. She would give me her low sexy laugh and tell me to behave. I let her keep control as I could tell from her playing that she was in a mood that I didn't see as often as I would like. I knew that if I could just hang on, the rewards that I would receive would be well worth the wait.

For the last outfit, she came out is a sarong type skirt with a tight shirt cropped to show off her tight tanned stomach. She told me she was planning on wearing this outfit to the Friday night Luau. Jill had been working out for weeks in preparation for the reunion and had even gone to a tanning salon. I knew that she was looking good, but I wasn't prepared for how sexy she looked as she slowly peeled off the shirt and untied the sarong and let it drop to the ground. Under the outfit she was wearing a blue bikini.

The bikini was smaller than any bikini than I had ever seen her in before. The bottoms were thin and high cut on her hips and cupped her mound closely. The top was so small that it was almost a string top. It fully covered her shapely breasts, but was tight and I could see her erect nipples mounding the fabric.

She looked beautiful. With a small smile, she asked me whether the bikini was too daring and slowly took the top off giving me my first good look at her breasts since the show began as she bent to pick up the sarong and put it into the suitcase. She then laughed and turned her back and quickly skinned the bottoms off and threw them into the case as she ran into the bathroom telling me that there was one last item she wished to show me.

The finale to her teasing fashion show was a black baby doll negligee. The baby doll was so thin and translucent that her breasts were not hidden so much as highlighted. Her taut belly and ass could be clearly seen through the shadow of the silk. As she pirouetted to show off, it floated up to show that she also wore a black silk thong. On her feet, she wore a pair of stiletto heels that shaped her legs and ass to perfection. As she walked towards me as I sat on the bed, she laughed and told me that I had been a good boy and that it was time to unwrap my surprise.

At her words, I knelt at her feet and, almost reverently began to pull off the thong to get at the treasure that she had been teasing me with all night. As the panties slowly inched down her hips, I discovered her surprise. She had shaved herself completely for the first time in years.

At this discovery, I couldn't help myself and grabbed her by the hips and pulled her towards my mouth. As I ran my tongue up and down her slit, I found that her teasing had gotten her aroused as well. Her pussy was sopping wet and her delicious juices filled my mouth as I brought her to her first orgasm of the evening.

Her throaty laughter as she saw my reaction to her newly shaved state is a memory that burned itself into my heart. How I loved her at that moment. Her playful aggression and demands during the lovemaking that followed make that night one that will stand out in my mind for a long time.

Jill took charge of our sex that evening and controlled the pace and timing of our pleasure. She unfolded the evening slowly and spaced out the orgasms that we both enjoyed, never allowing either of us to rush our pleasure or collapse before the evening ended. At times our lovemaking was fast and frantic. More often, it was slow and languid. Intertwined with it all were delicious episodes when both she and I displayed our oral and manual talents. Finally, she pushed me onto my back and mounted me. As she slowly slid down my cock and brought her nipples to my lips, I could hear her delighted laughter as she rode me to final crashing climax."

You are in a room just outside a room where your wife is going to fuck another man and you are going to pause and reflect all that?? Give me a break.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Ok story and then you went into an overly long reminiscence that detracted from and took away from the tension,

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Your hero is a hopeless pussy.

xhristianjxhristianjabout 1 year ago

Ugh this guy obviously lost his balls somewhere a long time ago 🙄 God get a grip or get a box of tissues 😂

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
Separate Vacations Keeping running shoes under the bed.in Loving Wives
The Cost Revenge on a cheating wife.in Loving Wives
Requital He caught her cheating; she thinks he's overreacting.in Loving Wives
You Can Go Home Again She destroyed his life. Can she build it back again?in Loving Wives
More Stories