Lawnmower Boy Ch. 02

Story Info
Jeff's education continues.
3.3k words
4.66
132.7k
44
0

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DeepBlueC
DeepBlueC
105 Followers

The next week found me mowing Mrs. Johnson's lawn again. The big change was I did not watch surreptitiously for her to appear in some degree of undress in a window as I went about my tasks.

When I was finished and had the tools put away, she came to the door.

"Jeff, would you like a cold drink?" she asked.

"Yes, ma'am," I replied following her inside.

She poured a glass of lemonade and handed it to me. She watched quietly as I drained the glass and returned it to her.

"Would you like to come over around suppertime and help me move some more furniture, Jeff," she said smiling at me. "If you could, I'll call your mom and tell her I'll feed you dinner. That way you can come over a bit earlier. Would you like that?"

"Yes ma'am," I answered quickly.

I still could hardly believe my luck. She was going to have me come back after last week. Not having heard anything for the whole week, I was afraid she had decided not to repeat our encounter. Now it seemed she would, at least I certainly hoped that was the case. I really didn't want to be moving furniture for her unless, of course, it was her bed.

When I got home, I cleaned up to shed the sweat and dirt from my afternoon's work knowing mom would tell me to do it before supper anyway. I went to my room and tried to read but fantasies of my next rendezvous with Mrs. Johnson prevented me from absorbing anything on the pages.

As I sat reading, my door opened and Mom said, "Mrs. Johnson called and would like you to come over and help her with some chores this evening. She offered to fix you dinner if you come over now.

"Did she ask you to help her again?"

"Yes, ma'am," I responded.

"Well, you behave yourself and be polite. And you make sure to clean your plate. I expect you to behave yourself just like you would if I was there with you," my mother directed. "I'd better not hear that you misbehaved," she cautioned.

"Yes, ma'am," I replied.

If only she knew what I was hoping would happen she would have been infuriated. But I wasn't going to say a thing. This was too good to give up. I just hoped Mrs. Johnson didn't change her mind.

"Bye, Mom," I said going out the door.

"Bye, son. Be sure you behave," she warned one final time.

I was once again nervous as I knocked on the Johnson's door. Mrs. Johnson opened the door and invited me in.

"How are you tonight, Jeff," Mrs. Johnson asked.

"Fine," I replied. "How are you, Mrs. Johnson," I asked as an afterthought.

"I'm just fine, Jeff. Would you like to eat supper before we move the furniture?" she asked. Her eyes seemed to indicate a smile though her face was passive.

"No, ma'am," I said. "I'm not real hungry right now."

"Okay, Jeff, maybe you'll want something later. Are you ready to start?"

She stepped toward me bringing her arms up and around me. I responded by wrapping my arms around her and bending my face to hers. My eyes closed as our lips met. I felt my erection growing quickly as she pulled our bodies together. The pressure of her body against me only spurred on my involuntary response. I tried to pull away so she wouldn't feel my hard on pressing against her. I was still embarrassed for her to feel me hard.

"My, my, you are certainly ready, aren't you?" she said smiling at me as we broke our kiss. "Don't pull away. I like feeling you nice and hard against me. Don't be embarrassed. I like to know you want me."

She ground her pelvis against me further aggravating my condition. She smiled like the proverbial Cheshire cat.

Then she took my hand and led me toward her bedroom once more.

Inside her room, she turned to me and held out her arms. We melted into a warm embrace and kiss that soon turned passionate. A bit more comfortable this time, I move my hands over her soft, smooth body enjoying the sensations of feeling her softness under the dress. She removed my shirt and pants finally removing my underwear. I still felt rather uncomfortable standing before her naked with a throbbing erection.

She looked into my eyes and said, "Don't feel embarrassed, Jeff. Your body is very nice and I like seeing you hard like this."

She took my cock in her hand and slowly caressed and stroked me stopping at the critical moment. Her hands and fingers moved slowly over my body like gentle whispers. As her fingers brushed across my chest, she touched my nipples and I flinched and my cock jumped. She smiled knowingly at my response.

"That feels good, doesn't it?" she asked softly.

I nodded groaning softly.

"I understand. It makes me feel good, too, to have my nipples stimulated. Want to do that for me, Jeff?" she asked knowing the answer already.

"Uh huh," I breathed.

I moved my hands to her chest fondling her breasts through the fabric. I felt her nipples stiffen as my hands and fingers plied her soft resilient flesh. Her eyes closed briefly and she sighed softly as I touched her.

Emboldened, I began to open her dress and slipped it off her shoulders letting it fall into a puddle around her feet. Reaching behind her, I fumbled with the hooks of her bra and soon released the final restraint freeing her large soft breasts.

As the bra fell, I was entranced by the sight of her naked flesh. This time I studied her at somewhat greater length. The skin of her chest and breast was a light creamy white color. Her areoles were a dark pink with the tight nipples centered in a circle about the size of a quarter.

I cupped her breasts and kneaded them as she sighed and moaned softly. The feeling of her pebble like nipples against my palms was incredibly arousing. As I touched her, she returned the favor stroking my erect cock and smearing the leaking pre come over the head and shaft making me tremble with arousal.

I dragged my thumbs across her firm nipples eliciting a moan from her. I kissed her neck licking her gently. My tongue trailed down her chest along the upper rise of her breast finding the rough outcropping of her nipple. My lips closed over the firm button of sensitive flesh. I suckled firmly making her groan and draw her shoulders back and up pressing her breast hard against my face.

Recalling her instruction from our previous encounter, I moved to the other side eliciting further agreeable sounds from her throat.

She pulled away and moved to the bed lying back across it beckoning me to join her. By this time, I had almost forgotten that I was completely naked. She watched openly the bounce and sway of my erection as I stepped toward her. I lay beside her moving partially above her kissing her accepting her tongue's probing and fencing with mine.

I moved my mouth down and kissed and licked and sucked her nipples. She responded encouragingly to my caresses, touching me as she did so. As I sucked at her nipples, I brought my hand to the waistband of her panties and inserted my fingers beneath seeking the warm treasure of her feminine flower. My fingers found the soft plumage of pubic hair as they crept toward the ultimate prize.

As my fingers broached her most intimate area, she spread her legs giving me full and free access. I felt the heat of her pussy and the surge of my arousal was immediate and intense. I moaned audibly as my fingers invaded that warm moist sanctuary. I slipped my middle finger deep into her soft warm pussy.

After a moment, she said softly, "Take my panties off."

I sat up and moved so I could do as she directed. Awkwardly, I took hold of the waist of the panties and pulled them down along her body. As they came down, the lush growth of hair on her pussy came into view. She lifted her hips to accommodate my task. Finally the panties were clear of her body and I could see between her legs clearly for the first time.

I was fascinated by the unfamiliar sight displayed before me. As my gaze drank in the details of her body, she prompted, "Jeff, move down here." She patted the bed farther down.

"Let me show you what makes me feel good." She moved her legs apart and moved her hands down to her pussy and opened herself showing me the moist pink flesh beneath the outer lips. I was again mesmerized.

I also got a brief lesson in female anatomy. She showed me her clit, her inner lips and the details of her feminine flower. She showed me the places that gave her pleasure when I touched her. As she instructed, I moved closer to her to see better what she was showing me.

I found her pussy beautiful as well as extremely desirable and arousing. Tentatively, I extended my fingers to touch her. She encouraged me and allowed me to explore this new territory. I was encouraged as she gasped and flinched as my fingers explored and teased her pussy. I noticed she reacted most noticeably when I stimulated her clit. I also caught a heady aroma which seemed to be coming from between her legs. I sniffed carefully sampling the pleasant fragrance.

She laughed softly saying, "Do you smell me, Jeff?"

"Yes, ma'am," I responded, embarrassed at being caught.

"Don't be embarrassed, Jeff. That's another sign that lets you know you're making me feel good. Do you like the smell?"

"Uh, yeah," I stuttered. "You smell really nice."

The thought ran through my mind that I would like to kiss her 'down there' and taste her but I was afraid she'd think I was dirty. I continued my exploration and noticed that she had gotten even wetter as I continued. She slipped her finger along side mine and drew it between her slickened lips. Then she surprised me by sucking her finger now coated with her juices murmuring, "Mmmm," as she did so.

I must have had a look of utter shock because she chuckled softly and moistened her finger and offered it to me. She held her finger near my nose letting me smell the strong scent of her arousal. As she moved her hand a bit closer, I extended my tongue to taste her. She smiled at my tentative advance.

I found the taste unique to be sure but pleasant. I took her hand and pulled it toward me sucking her moist finger into my mouth sampling the remainder of her nectar.

"How do I taste, Jeff?"

"Wonderful, Mrs. Johnson," I responded.

"Would you like to taste more?"

"Uh, sure. It's nice."

I used my finger to gather another sample and savor it. She sensed my awkwardness and asked, "What would you like to do, Jeff?"

I remained silent, afraid of what she would think of me if I told her.

"Don't be ashamed or afraid, Jeff. It's ok. What would you like to do?"

"You won't think I'm nasty?" I asked.

"Of course not, Jeff. Just relax and be honest with me."

"I ... I ... I want to kiss you down there," I managed to stammer.

"That's very sweet," she said, smiling. "Go ahead if you're sure that's what you want."

I moved so I was between her outstretched legs. I lay between her legs looking at the slit of her pussy closer than I had been able to see her before. I studied the intricate folds of her flesh and examined carefully the hair growing around her opening. Fine hairs thinly lined her lips between her legs. The moisture seeping from her lips glistened in the lights of her bedroom. Her scent was strong but very pleasant in my nostrils.

I lowered my face carefully until my lips touched her. I kissed her softly inhaling the strong aroma of her nectar. I was enrapt with the beauty of her anatomy and the marvelous fragrance she exuded. I kissed her softly. Then remembering our earlier kisses, I kissed her pussy extending my tongue like I would into her mouth. I drew my tongue up until I felt the little bump I now knew was her clit. She jumped noticeably at the contact and gasped.

"Oooh, that feels so good," she sighed.

Encouraged, I grew bolder and licked her again and more insistently. I found I liked her taste and I particularly liked her reactions to my licking. She placed her hands between her legs and held her lips open for me as I licked at her. I pulled away for a moment and studied her further. I had finally a good view her femininity. I saw the little pearl of her clit surrounded by what seemed a little pedestal of flesh lifting it toward me.

I closed my lips over her clit and sucked on it. She gasped and flinched and grabbed my head as she did. I continued to lick and suck at her. After a few more minutes, she cried out pushing her pussy hard against my face.

"Oh, God, I'm coming," she said, her voice a deep growl in her throat.

For what seemed like a long time, she held me close her body flinching in spasm several times before she relaxed and released her grip on my head.

"Come up here, lover," she said holding her arms open and inviting. "I need to feel you inside me, baby."

I moved above her and felt her hand on my trembling erection guiding me to her opening. I felt the heat and moisture which I remembered from our first encounter and then the head of my cock was inside her. I felt the intense stimulation that warned me to stop moving before I came. I froze trying to postpone the inevitable but it was not happening. My cock twitched strongly and the first stream of come was spewed into her welcoming warmth. I pressed quickly onward and felt myself collide with her pubis as the next jerk signaled another stream of come being pumped into her.

I held myself still and deep in her pussy as the rest of my load was delivered. She took my face between her hands gently and kissed me deeply as I finished pumping my load into her.

She smiled at me again, "Now that that's out of the way, love me and make me come again, honey."

Having recovered, I began to move easily in her drawing out until only the head of my cock was in her and stroking slowly back in until I was snugly against her body. The sensations of this series of movements were excruciatingly pleasant and intense. I found that after my first orgasm, I wasn't going to come as quickly as we continued. As I moved, she also moved under me varying her movements to complement mine. The sensations were overwhelming in their intensity. I sensed her movements were becoming more urgent and a bit erratic. I felt her body tense and her legs hooked around mine holding us together tightly. Then I felt her pelvis thrust sharply against me. I looked at her face and saw her eyes closed and her face grimaced as if in intense pain. She growled deep in her chest as she came intensely.

Her orgasm pushed me over the brink and I pumped a huge load of come into her soaking pussy gasping and groaning in pleasure as I emptied myself into her.

I relaxed a bit later still buried between her legs savoring the marvelous sensations and still marveling at the wonders of sexual feelings expressed. I noticed a flush of pink across her breasts and upper chest. When I looked up at her face, she was smiling.

"Let's roll over," she said simply.

We rolled over together so she was astride me and sat up. My hard cock was still buried to the hilt in her warm soaked pussy. I reached up and began to fondle, squeeze and massage her breasts playing with her nipples now that my hands were free. I was rewarded with another smile and she began to move her hips back and forth slowly. The sensations she induced in my buried cock were amazing. I looked down in wonder at the point where our bodies joined. Her bush moved slowly and purposefully rubbing her clit against me and from her reactions, obviously stimulating her clit.

Her eyes closed and she moaned as her arousal was renewed. The sensations of her riding me were so wonderful as to defy description. I was in heaven I knew. I continued to play with her breasts and pinch her nipples as she continued to move on me. Our pace increased as our ardor surged. I was enjoying the freedom of my hands to fondle and caress her body as she rode me. I was savoring the pressure of her body as she sat on me and the sensation of her pussy hair rubbing occasionally against my lower abdomen. Finally, she began moving harder and more energetically almost frantically on me suddenly throwing her body prostrate on me, her breasts pressing against my chest. I began to pump more come into her as I felt her pussy squeeze and grasp at my inserted cock. Once more I bathed her insides with a liberal application of my hot juices.

She relaxed after her orgasm and rested her weight on me completely. I had learned enough by this point to understand she had had a very intense orgasm. I relished the contact of her body on mine, our ragged breathing and the sheen of perspiration that follows a good sexual workout. As our breathing returned to normal, I felt my erection wane and begin to slip from her saturated pussy. Mrs. Johnson lifted her face and smiled at me.

"Jeff, you're so sweet. That was the best time I've had in a long time. Are you hungry? You did come over here for dinner, after all," she said smiling.

I grinned at that thought. My mom thought I was over here moving furniture and eating supper. The only furniture I had moved was Mrs. Johnson's bed as we pleasured one another and the only thing I had eaten was her pussy. I found it funny but figured Mom would not see the humor in it that I did. In fact, I feared the repercussions if she should find out.

"No, ma'am," I said.

She arose and turned toward the bathroom.

"Jeff, you'd better take a shower and wash yourself before you go home. You smell like a woman has been having her way with you and your mom won't understand that at all. Hurry up. We don't want you to be late getting home."

I knew she was right but I didn't want to leave. Exhausted but elated. I had decided that sex was definitely the greatest thing to ever happen to me. I wanted more of it. But I also knew I had to be careful or I would lose it all so I got up, showered and dressed. I even had a bite to eat before leaving.

Mrs. Johnson had slipped on her bathrobe to bid me good night. As I kissed her good night, I slipped my hand inside her robe and copped a quick feel of her breasts and then her pussy. She chided me briefly and let me out closing the door behind me.

The walk home was like floating on a cloud. The world could not get any better than this I was sure. I slept the deep sleep of the sexually sated.

DeepBlueC
DeepBlueC
105 Followers