Lawnmower Boy Ch. 03

Story Info
A few more lessons for Jeff.
3.6k words
4.66
104.9k
38
0

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DeepBlueC
DeepBlueC
105 Followers

All characters portrayed in this work of fiction are at least 18 years of age.

*

A week or so later, I once again was asked to help Mrs. Johnson with some household tasks. I made sure I was bathed and clean before going to her house.

As I rang the doorbell, I reviewed some of my previous experiences with Mrs. Johnson looking forward with relish to enjoying those feelings and experiences again. She opened the door dressed modestly in a skirt and blouse.

I suddenly realized how sensitive I had become to her appearance and dress. I almost instantly recognized the subtle but certain signs that she was not wearing a bra. Her nipples made distinct bumps under the fabric of her light weight blouse even though its dark color made it impossible to discern the darker coloring of her flesh at the tips of her breasts.

As she closed the door behind me, she turned and kissed me passionately.

"Jeff, I know you would like to come and see me more often. I would like that, too. But we must be very discreet so that we do not arouse suspicions and bring our affair to an early and ugly end," she said.

"Do you understand?"

I thought about it briefly and replied, "Yes, ma'am."

I had not thought about it previously but it made sense. If I suddenly started going to her house every night, it was sure to arouse curiosity if not suspicion. I wasn't quite sure what she meant by an ugly end but I sure didn't want an early end to say the least.

As I became aware of her soft body rubbing against mine, I felt my erection grow.

Feeling my growth, she smiled softly.

"Let's go to the bedroom," she suggested.

Once inside her sanctuary, we quickly undressed one another. She complimented me on the deftness with which I now could remove her clothing.

"My, my, Jeff, you've learned to get me out of my clothes quite handily, haven't you?" she asked, smiling.

I must have blushed at he compliment because she followed up saying, "Don't be embarrassed, Jeff. It was meant as a compliment. Remember how nervous you were our first time and how much trouble you had with the buttons of my blouse?" she asked.

I nodded.

She continued, "The practice you've had shows you are getting comfortable with women and their clothing. That's a skill you will find handy in your future, I'm sure. When you begin having these kinds of experiences with girls your age, I'm sure you will be glad for these times we've had together.

"I also think they will appreciate the other things you've learned with me when you use them in the future.

"What do you think about trying something new tonight?" she asked.

"Sure," I replied wondering what she meant.

She took me in her arms and kissed me again passionately. My erection was trapped between us and I felt the coolness of the wet spot I was causing on her belly as I leaked pre-come. She moved her hand between us and stroked me easily.

I returned the favor and brought my hand against her pussy slipping my finger between her already moist nether lips and stroking her clit eliciting soft moans from her. The moistness of her slit and the texture of her pubic hair provided an intense stimulus.

She pulled back from our kiss and looked into my eyes.

"Do you remember when you ate me and caused me to come with your mouth?" she asked.

"Uh huh," I said.

"Well, Jeff, I want you to feel that same feeling."

She stepped back and dropped to her knees in front of me. My hard cock was just inches from her face.

Her tongue extended and briefly caressed the crown of my cock. The sensation was new and exciting. She looked up to my face and took the head of my cock in her mouth. The sensation was a new and extremely pleasant one, almost defying description.

The contact was very nice but different from the contact I experienced in her pussy,

Her tongue moved around me, teasing, tormenting, caressing and exciting me. She moved her mouth further down on me taking me almost completely into her mouth. Then she withdrew and looked up at me, smiling.

"How does that feel, Jeff?" she asked.

"Oh, God!" was all I could say.

She smiled knowingly and once more engulfed me with her mouth. She continued her manipulations. My eyes closed from the intensity of the sensations her oral manipulations invoked. For a few moments I was lost in the midst of these new sensations.

Then I realized that I was quickly nearing the brink and would soon come.

I blurted out, "I'm going to come!"

Mrs. Johnson didn't seem to notice what I had said. I repeated my warning. She tilted her head back and looked up at me. She seemed to be smiling around my cock which filled her mouth.

Then it happened. My cock jerked as I shot my load into her mouth. She continued to caress me and suck on me as I came. I was terrified that I had come in her mouth and feared she would be disgusted by it. But she didn't seem concerned.

As my spasms subsided, she drew her mouth off my cock and stood up.

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Johnson, I just couldn't help it!" I apologized.

"Nonsense, Jeff. It's just what I wanted you to do. I wanted you to come in my mouth as I came in yours a few days ago. Did it feel good?

'Yes, it did. It felt really good. But I think I like coming between your legs better," I admitted.

"You mean in my pussy, dear?" she smiled.

"Don't worry, Jeff. We still have plenty of time for that, too," she reassured me not waiting for my response.

She reached down and grasped my still hard cock and stroked me gently a few times. She smiled and said, "It's nice to see you're still interested. Come here, Jeff."

She turned and knelt on the bed. I could not resist the temptation of the view of her backside and reached out and ran my fingers along the slit of her pussy. She was very wet as I had learned was the usual case from my experiences with her.

"Jeff, come up close behind me," she directed.

I did as she asked and it occurred to me that her pussy was just about the same height as my hard cock. I stepped very close and watched as the head of my cock touched her soft, fleshy lips. When she did not move, I pressed forward. It was an entrancing vision to watch her puffy lips compress slightly as the pressure increased and then yield and spread, partially enveloping the head of my cock.

I reveled in the sensation of my cock pressed against her vaginal opening. I continued to press against her and watched enthralled as for the first time I actually watched my cock disappear into that heavenly portal of her body. We moaned simultaneously as I penetrated her fully. I looked up and saw her looking back over her shoulder smiling at me with eyes partially obscured by lids conveying a look of intense lust.

I instinctively reached down and placed my hands on her body just above her hips holding onto her and began to stroke her easily driving my hips back and forth, pulling her gently toward me as I moved into her. I felt a tightening around my cock as if she were squeezing me and groaned at the sensation. She smiled at my response.

She took my hand and led me easily to touch and fondle her breasts as we continued our coupling.

After a few minutes, she pulled away from me and moved further onto the bed. I followed her onto the bed. She remained kneeling. I moved up behind her and impaled her. Following her earlier lead, I fondled her breast and toyed with her nipples. In another flash of inspiration, I moved one hand down to her pussy and began stroking her clit which immediately elicited an appreciative groan and a corresponding tightening of her vaginal muscles which felt as if she were milking me as I slowly stroked her.

I also heard her begin to moan and sigh deeply.

Finally she said, "Keep going, Jeff! I'm about to come!"

Her arms collapsed so she was resting on her elbows, thrusting her pussy higher giving me a better angle to thrust deeper into her. She cried out softly as she came and as she did, I felt my cock begin to twitch and jerk within her as I pumped shot after shot of come deep into her welcoming pussy.

When I had pumped my last shot into her, I collapsed to a sitting position, my cock pulling from her. As I relaxed, I looked at her pussy and watched, fascinated, as I saw my come mixed with her juices begin to leak from her opening.

Finally, she relaxed and lowered her body onto the bed, turning over and looking up at me with a satisfied look on her face. She extended her arms and said, "Come here, lover!"

I stretched myself out above her. She put her arms around my neck and drew my face to hers kissing me passionately.

I felt my cock extend to its previous hardness as it brushed against her pubic hair and the softness of her body. After another minute or so, she guided my hardness to her warm and wet nether lips. I was more than happy to accommodate her and pressed into her warm wet pussy driving quickly to the hilt in her warm welcoming sheath.

We quickly lapsed into that age old dance of lovers as we moved against each other seeking to draw and to give the greatest pleasure from our union. As we continued our movements, she drew her legs up and clasped her heels behind my knees drawing me deeper into her wanting body.

I had now learned enough to control my ejaculations somewhat. I adjusted my actions to stave off coming as long as possible. I moved within her at times holding myself pressed deeply into her pussy rubbing my pubis against hers and reveling in the soft moans and sighs my actions elicited.

I rejoiced in the sensations when she suddenly grabbed me tightly in her arms hold me to her and began pressing her crotch very hard against me. I knew she was coming before she made a sound this time. Then she groaned, almost growled into my shoulder as she came.

As she relaxed, I resumed stroking into her knowing it would not be long before I would come for the third time this evening. Finally, I succumbed to the intense sensations of our flesh moving against one another.

I surrendered to the inevitable ecstasy as I pumped one more load of come into her willing pussy. Afterward, I lay on her supporting my weight on my elbows while my hard on wilted and slipped from her body.

After a few minutes, she said softly, "Jeff, you'd better go take a shower and get ready to head home. It's getting late."

Reluctantly, I arose and taking a long look at her prostrate form, I showered and dressed while she remained lying sated on her bed. When I was dressed, she arose, slipped on her housecoat and walked me to the door. As I left, I heard her say, "Good night, Jeff. Thanks for your help."

"Good night, Mrs. Johnson," I responded as I headed for home and a good night's sleep.

The next week passed excruciatingly slowly. I wanted to feel her body and those wondrous sensations of sex once again. I was still fascinated and enthralled with the female form. I loved the texture and scent of her hair. The fragrance of her hair was always delicate, clean and fresh.

I loved the shape of her body, the soft curves, the fullness of her chest, the softness of her body, the smooth roundness of her hips and the long, softly rounded curves of her legs.

I adored the full, firm softness of her breasts capped by the lovely adornment of her nipples. I loved the way they stiffened when she was aroused.

I was especially fascinated, almost fixated, by her pussy. I thought her plump lightly hair-covered lips enticing and beautiful. I cherished the memories I had of examining her in minute detail, of touching the soft moist pink flesh concealed by those lovely outer lips. I loved hearing her moan and sigh as I played with her clit and inserted my fingers into her warm wet pussy.

Every night, I masturbated myself to sleep fantasizing about my previous visits with Mrs. Johnson and looking eagerly forward to my next encounter.

A little over a week later, my mom informed me that Mrs. Johnson had called and wanted me to come over to help her with something. I told her I'd be happy to help her and made ready to visit Mrs. Johnson after supper.

Going to Mrs. Johnson's house was like floating on air. I knew what we were going to be doing and I was elated as usual. I daydreamed about her voluptuous body and my cock grew rigid thinking about the events I knew my future this evening held.

I rang the doorbell and waited briefly until the door opened. She was dressed casually but discreetly as was the usual. I stepped into her home again admiring her sensuality and the way she was so at ease with herself and her body. Well, perhaps those weren't exactly the thoughts of the horny youngster who felt so grateful to her but as I recall these momentous events of my young life, that is the light in which I place them now. But it did come across that she was not ashamed of her body nor was she shy about letting me see her in intimate detail, something for which I have been ever so grateful.

With the door closed securely behind me, she held out her open arms inviting me to come to her. I did so eagerly catching her in a full embrace which she returned avidly.

She felt my erection and smiled at me saying, "My, aren't we in a hurry tonight? What were you thinking about on your way over here tonight, Jeff?"

I must have blushed because she chided me, "Jeff, don't be ashamed of your excitement. It's a nice compliment to an old lady like me to have a young man so hard for her?"

"You're not so old," I blurted out. The realizing what I had said, I turned crimson.

She smiled at me and said, "Jeff, I'm old enough to be your mother. I'm teasing you again like I did the first night. Remember?"

"Yes, ma'am," I replied. "What I meant was, you're not old. You're very pretty and you have a really nice body."

"Thank you, Jeff" she replied. "One day you will enjoy the bodies of younger women, too. The advantage I have over them is my experience which you are enjoying and which I'm enjoying showing you.

"Let's get comfortable, Jeff."

We retired to her sanctuary and casually stripped one another. I had arrived at virtually full arousal and she had done nothing to abate my condition. By the time we had finished our ritual of clothing removal, I was fully ready for her.

We kissed and fondled for several minutes of foreplay before we lay one her bed. Once again, I savored the treat of eating her lovely pussy. I reveled in the heady aroma of her love nectar and the lovely pink of her soft folds. I licked slowly along her outer lips immersed myself in the intense pleasure of sampling the texture of her skin as I licked along her lips outlining her feminine flower repeatedly.

Finally, I used the tip of my tongue to spread the luscious petals of her moist flower and enjoy the marvelous taste of her arousal. As I dragged my tongue across her clit, she flinched noticeably, moaning, sighing and crying out softly for me to continue.

I slowly teased and tormented her to heights of intense pleasure if her cries and words of encouragement were to be taken seriously. Finally, after awhile, I felt her body lurch almost as if in response to electric shock.

She cried out, "Oh, God, Jeff, that feels so good!"

I felt her legs clench against the sides of my head as she came. I continued to lick and suck on her clit until she finally relaxed her legs and pushed me gently away.

She pulled me up and looked into my face saying, "Jeff, that was a wonderful orgasm, probably the most intense I've had with you. You're becoming quite the lover, my dear young man. I'm going to hate to lose you to some sweet young lady."

"Now, can I get you to come up here and fuck me?" she asked.

I was more than a little surprised at her language and the surprise must have been apparent on my face.

She said, "Jeff, don't be shocked. Women do sometimes say things like that, too. At least those who know what they want do occasionally revert to being direct. And right now, I want a good, long, hard fucking. Are you up to it?"

I nodded, "Yes, ma'am."

I moved above her. She put her arms out and drew me to her face kissing me intensely. I felt my stiff cock probe between her legs and find that warm, moist gateway to heaven. I entered her slowly but deeply as our tongues entwined.

I reveled in that delicious almost frictionless contact as I slid easily to and fro inside her warm moist sheath. The sensations of her soft folds caressing the spongy head of my cock as I stroked her were indescribable. As I rode her easily, she drew her knees up toward her chest lifting her pussy so my angle of penetration gave me the deepest insertion I could recall. I felt the curly hair on her mons rub against my belly as I pressed fully into her. More sensations that were overwhelming coursed through my young brain.

Each new sensation was indelibly imprinted on my memory as I savored and cherished them. Being the source of such intense pleasure, no wonder sex is such a great pursuit of the average human male.

I extended my arms pushing my body above her leaving a good space between our bodies. For the first time I looked down between to the point where our bodies merged. I was fascinated by the view. The lips of her pussy spread around my hard cock exposed her inner flesh framed by her pussy hair. I was entranced by the visual stimulus as I watched myself emerge from her body glistening with her lubricating nectar and then sink slowly out of sight.

I looked up to her face and saw her smiling at me as I watched our coupling. I watched her face for a couple of minutes and saw her eyes almost close with the intense pleasure of our bodies' contact. She sighed and moaned as I continued to stroke her depths. Her hips moved to a rhythm and pattern that complemented my movements. She was using her movements to exact the pleasure she desired from me as I was from her. She reached up and stroked her hands across my chest and let her fingertips lightly pinch my nipples as I moved inside her. The sensation was almost like an electric shock straight to my cock increasing the hardness and making me twitch deep inside her pussy.

"You like that, don't you?" she asked.

"God, it feels so good," I responded.

"Good," she replied. "I like the way it makes you harder inside me, Jeff."

She repeated her little stimulus occasionally bringing even greater pleasure to both of us. Finally, I felt her body tense and her hips thrusting her pussy hard against me and I knew she was coming. She wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tightly to her. I stroked her hard and deep several times as she came and knew I was going to come with her one more time. Finally, as she began to relax, I felt my cock begin to jerk and shoot my load into her pussy.

After several spasms, I lowered myself until I lay lightly on her body still supporting most of my weight on my arms.

We made love twice more that evening before it was time for me to return home. Over that last summer before starting college, I made several more visits to Mrs. Johnson's home. My sexual education was well rounded for a young man my age when I did begin college.

I also found that she had been right that the things she taught me were welcomed by the young ladies my age who shared sexual experiences with me. On more than one occasion I was asked where I had gained the knowledge and skills I possessed that many of my fellow brethren seemed sorely lacking, at least according to some of the young ladies who had shared similar experiences with them.

I never compromised the identity of my tutor but I silently thanked her more times than I can count.

DeepBlueC
DeepBlueC
105 Followers