Lawyer to Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sammy_u
sammy_u
37 Followers

"Suck my toes."

He flicked his tongue out and lightly let it be scraped by her sharp nail. Then he swallowed it taking care not to hurt her and himself as the nail disappeared into his mouth. He gazed into her eyes and saw a triumph there. When he had finished both the toes she gestured him to come closer. Her jutting breasts mocked him and he felt like caressing them.

"Kiss them," she commanded and he immediately lifted both hands but was stopped by her slap to his left cheek.

"No hands, just kiss them through my blouse and don't wet my blouse."

Bringing his flushed face to her breasts he kissed the right nipple and then the left. As he kissed them all over he knew that she had strong breasts and the heady smell of the fabric which was a combination of her sweat and perfume raised his desire. She again raised her hands and laid her head in her palms and without any command he approached her right arm pit. When he buried his face in her arm pit he saw her left hand coming down to caress his breasts. He wondered at that but let himself loose to the sensation her arm pit was offering him. The silk that bordered her arm pits was especially heady and as he took it in, his nipples were slowly twirled between her fingers bringing a gasp from him. He went back to her breasts and kissed them, more as worship than in an amorous manner, and crawled on his knees to get to her left arm pit.

She suddenly got up letting her sari plait fall down on his shoulders. She un-tucked her sari and it fell in a heap around her legs. As he carefully gathered it up she stepped out of the heap. He got up from his knees and folded it and saw her appreciating look. Draping it on a chair he turned to her. She was now in her skirt and blouse and she slowly and deliberately wore her sandals and he bend down to fasten the straps. Back on his feet he expectantly looked at her as she circled around him. He felt both his buns being squeezed by her. Then he felt her gloved hand coming down on his right bun, thrice, quickly but softly. It was repeated with his left and he felt the blood rush into his buns and his cock. He was slapped by a woman and he was getting aroused! He felt her hands move all over his body but avoiding his erect cock. She turned a full circle and pointed down. Dutifully he went back on his knees. She stepped closer and his face was level with her crotch. She took him by his hair and pushed his face into her crotch. She ground his face into her crotch as he rained kisses there.

As he buried his face there he felt her skirt falling over his head. Remaining on his knees he gathered it up and placed it on the chair. She was in another panties but its crotch was wet.

Without waiting for a command he buried his face there, sticking his tongue out and desperately trying to reach her pussy.

"Remove them," he heard her say huskily. Looking up he saw that she had removed her blouse and was in a black satin bra. Rolling her panties down, he gazed at her wet pussy lips. They seemed to have a life of its own and he was sure he saw them quiver. He caught hold of her calf and was surprised by the strong muscles. He caressed her calf's and was thrilled at the muscles encased by soft hairless skin. Gazing up he saw a smile on her face.

"I keep myself in good training and now you have to keep pace with me."

Moving his hands on to her thighs he was not surprised to find them firm. She turned around to give him a glimpse of her ample buttocks. Remembering haw she treated his and endorsing their relationship he worshipfully planted kisses on them.

She gracefully turned around and he ran his hands all over her long sinewy legs and she let him for a few moments. He was on his knees feeling the leg muscles of a woman and enjoying it. When she lifted one leg and pulled the foot stool under his table he stopped. She placed one leg on it and spread her legs revealing her dripping pussy to him. Knowing her desire he brought his face near and kissed her pussy lips. Licking them he gazed up and saw her caressing her breasts. Moaning she pressed her crotch to his face and he snaked his tongue out, licking her labia and thrusting into her. It was a curious stance with him on his knees before her sucking her pussy. This continued for some time and with a grunt she collapsed in the chair. He was slow to react and she roughly caught his hair and pushed it into her crotch while draping one leg over his shoulder. He dug into her pussy with his tongue and she goaded him on. She called him slut and dog and it aroused him as he sucked her and licked her. He felt her thighs tighten on his head and he could barely breathe. A heady aroma filled him and he could sense that she climaxed.

He took a gust of air into his lungs. But his attempt to withdraw was stopped by her words, "Clean it."

Without a word he pressed forward again licking her cunt clean.

" You are my pussy slave from now and it is your duty to pleasure her. You will come to my house once a week and do the chores there. You can do the washing in the machine but I want my undergarments hand washed. You will also clean my shoes and footwear and your reward will be to take care of my body. Massage my feet, shave me once in two weeks, manicure my feet, clip my nails and so on. You shall not ask anything of me and sex will be at my bidding alone."

He answered dutifully," Yes Mistress," and continued with his cleaning.

She got up and went to the toilet with him following. Inside the bathroom he was asked to kneel as she sat on the toilet. She un-hooked her bra and handed it to him. He took them reverently and asked if he could smell them. Her gloved hand moved to his nipples and tweaked them as he buried his face inside the bra cup.

"Stroke it Sammy," she said and he did. Stroking his cock he nuzzled his nose into her bra and stared at the goddess sitting before him.

"Stop," she said and he did. She sat quite for some time and then again asked him to start; this continued for some time and he was desperate for release. But on the fifth occasion he couldn't hold and he squirted and he was presented with a slap on his face. He could not enjoy his ejaculation but it came out copiously and he was thankful for the release. He saw her extending her hands and he put the bra on her and hooked it.

"Clean me." She commanded and he took the tissue to wipe her pussy clean. She got up and went out and he stayed to wash himself.

Returning to his cabin he saw her relaxing on the sofa; nude except for her bra. He wiped her down with a towel.

"Dress me," she commanded and stood up. He retrieved her panties and on his knees opened it as she stepped into them. Then came the skirt and the blouse. He was careful not to touch her body as he felt that she may not like it. Proffering her the sari he watched her drape it, still on his knees.

"Don't you want to thank me." He knew what she meant and crawled to her and kissed her feet thanking her.

"During trial next week, I think we should be together. I need to be briefed and you need some training. I can teach you control and a regular exercise regimen. The cane I have at home will be helpful."

He gasped and looked at her. She was not joking and he was ashamed that he was aroused.

"And I hope the matter of fees is now settled," she said and laughed out aloud. He could not hide his smile. Walking out of the cabin she paused with her back to him and he kissed her beautiful firm buttocks, feeling aroused again.

"Behave yourself and have he panties washed and pressed tomorrow. You may also get me a few pairs to be kept in your office. I never know when I'll need a change. And be at my house tomorrow at 9 in he morning and don't bring the brief." she quipped and walked out.

He imagined himself nude and on his knees before her as she caned him fully dressed.

sammy_u
sammy_u
37 Followers
12