Lawyers in Lust Ch. 02

Story Info
Brief history of the love herb is told.
9.2k words
4.74
24.7k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/14/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lawyers in Lust Copyright 2005 Martin Gatsby

PART ONE

Bright streaks of sunshine fell into Brooke's Wrigleyville condo. Dappled reflections of morning sun played along her sectional couch. A stray ray of light caught the silver Thermos resting on its side next to the couch. Another shaft of light struck Brooke's long since discarded pantyhose. The sunlight shimmered off the tanned, glossy material. Random flecks of glitter from Brooke's body lotion were discovered and illuminated on the smooth fabric. Muted sounds of traffic echoed from outside the window. The digital clock on the stove read 7:34.

Brooke's body stretched out in front of her bed. Her graceful legs curved back towards the window in her living room. She lay on her back with her arms extended out to the side and her legs draped in a straight line parallel to her bed. Every inch of her 5'8" body, from her high arches to her wavy black hair, radiated peace. Her B cup breasts rose and fell in long measured beats. Crimson aureoles spread flat like silver dollars on top of her tanned breasts. The stripe of thin black hair on her mound pointed downward to now resting folds. On her thighs, telltale trances of her own come told the story of an eventful night.

With a loud start, Brooke shook herself awake. For a moment it felt as if she was in some strange place. When she realized that she was in the comfort of her condo, she swallowed slowly and took in the scene around her. The sheets on her bed were in disarray. Storage containers from her closet were spilled carelessly on the floor. The drawers on her dressing bureau hung open and various blouses, skirts, and other clothing cascaded down in silken waterfalls. It almost looked as if someone had tried to rob her. That wasn't the case.

After ingesting the aphrodisiac tea that her friend and co-worker Michelle had made for her, she had spent the entire evening bringing herself to orgasm. The tea's delicious properties had left her body highly susceptible to the sensation of touch. At first, the extra sensation was almost more than she could bear. Just the act of walking had brought her dangerously close to orgasm. After a while, the effects lessened to where she regained some control of her body. Following each orgasm the drug allowed her a moment of clarity. Sometimes it lasted five or ten minutes. During that spell, her sense of touch returned to normal and her libido would be toned down to a dull throb. With the rest period completed, her desire rekindled itself. With each successive cycle of lust, her sensation of touch dropped and became a bit closer to normal. Brooke remembered the discovery of these cycles last night. The drug conditioned her to hungrily seek orgasm in order to get her senses back. She fell asleep after eight of them.

Brooke sighed and looked at the chaos of her bedroom. In her drug induced lust, Brooke had tried to find anything and everything to rub against her highly sensitized body. Silk blouses. Stockings. Whisper soft scarves. Satin panties. Any soft fabric to drag across her body. Early in the evening, she only needed to touch what she had previously believed non-erogenous zones such as her legs or arms to achieve overwhelming pleasure. As the night stretched on, she concentrated on her nipples and clitoris. The results were heavenly - one orgasm after another. Each orgasm felt different than the last, but their toll finally battered her into sleep.

Brooke shook her head. How could she climax by simply walking? She smiled when she remembered when Michelle told her that a skilled lover could make a woman come by touching any part of her body. Her smile quickly fell to a frown. Michelle. Damn her. She had tricked her and reduced her to a quivering mess last night. Her eyes narrowed. If there were any justice, she was going to pay for this.

Brooke stood and stretched her body. She felt pretty good considering the exertions her body suffered the night before. She walked steadily to the shower and stepped inside. Warm water pounded down against her head and the hard flow streamed down her body. She interlaced her fingers and reached up towards the ceiling in a long catlike stretch. Then, she turned and stood with her back to the shower head and leaned backward. The constant hammering of the sizzling shower relaxed her muscles and cleared the rest of the cobwebs from her head.

As she soaped her lithe legs, Brooke's mind fluttered back to her unearthly state last night. She remembered desperately grabbing for any sensuous material to rub against her quivering body. With disbelief, she recalled how hard she came. She also remembered frantically searching for a gag gift one of her college friends had sent her in celebration of Brooke reaching partnership at S&G. The gift had arrived at her condo wrapped in a pink box with an incredibly baroque pink bow. Inside the box, was a rabbit vibrator that Brooke instantly recognized from an episode of Sex in the City. The card on the inside read "you're going to be so busy...you might need a helping hand!" She remembered stowing the toy in her apartment and never once trying it out. In the early hours of Saturday morning, however, Brooke had stalked through her apartment rifling through her positions trying to find the device. Murky, lusty thoughts prevented her from actually finding the device.

FLOOR OF THE ENTRYWAY CLOSET UNDER THE CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS

Brooke's eyes shot open and she stood rigidly under the shower spray. The soap clattered from her hands as her logical mind suddenly announced where the vibrator had been hiding. She bent at the knees and retrieved the soap from the shower floor. The shower completely embraced her in warmth as no part of her body escaped its warm licks. The water briefly plugged her ears and wrapped her in a cocoon of gentle silence. She rose, soap in hand, and turned back to face the shower spray. The hot throbbing water pulsed into her breasts and stomach. Delightfully exact surges of water caught her nipples and her clit tingled.

Brooke didn't understand. The drug was undoubtedly out of her system. Her mind was clear and she no longer felt the telltale warmth in her stomach that she had already logically associated with the drug's presence. Still, she felt her thighs flex as her ruddy nipples thickened fully into miniature erections of flesh.

She had been so mesmerized by the idea of using the rabbit vibrator last night. When she first received the gift, she even relayed its existence to Michelle in a giggle filled lunchtime conversation. In response, Michelle gushed her enthusiasm for rabbit vibrators and how they caused her to experience clitoral and vagina orgasms at the same time. Brooke has only read of such momentous events in the pages of Cosmo, but Michelle assured her that her "kitty would smile for hours with that thing."

Brooke rinsed the soap from her body before turning off the shower. Her movements had slowed to half speed, and she stood dripping water in front of the now silenced shower head. The heavy steam of her shower clung to her and her hair hung in wet, sexy strands across her face.

Though she hadn't found the vibrator last night, she vividly remembered how its packaging bragged of the toy's incredible attributes. The six inch shaft of the vibrator was girly pink and contained about 40 small pearls near the base. With the flick of a switch, those pearls would move back and forth around the shaft stimulating both the outside and inside of a woman's vagina. Additionally, the jelly head of the toy would revolve around and around only stopping at the whim of the woman. Brooke always liked that idea. No more worries of the premature orgasms of options traders or dysfunctionally limp frat boys. The rabbit gave her pleasure at her hands. Or it would have if she had ever used it. Finally, the toy featured a pair of whisper soft rabbit ears that would gently surround the clitoris. The tips of the ears could pull back the clitoral hood bringing full waves of vibration to that nugget of pleasure at the top of her vaginal entrance. The ears would also fold back and hug the vulva before joining the shaft. Even to the normally shy Brooke, it sounded like heaven on earth. "Proof that there are women engineers," Michelle had said.

With labored movements, Brooke reached for her towel and patted away the moisture on her body. She could barely believe how good she felt. Years of positive peer pressure and Nancy Reagan had taught her that drugs - almost anything harder than an Aspirin - would result in a spiral of pain and loss. This substance she had unwittingly tried seemed to have only produced pleasure. And the day after? No hangover no needle-marks. In fact, she had a healthy glow. As she patted the wetness off her taut, tanned legs, and caught a glimpse of her pussy in the mirror. Normally, her nether lips were quite delicate and sunken back into her pubic mound. Not this morning. They looked full and luscious as if the arousal from last night had been imprinted on them. She involuntarily licked her lips.

It wasn't as if she hadn't masturbated before. She had found it to be a fine stress reliever. It was just that it was not a common occurrence. Sure, prior to an exam or a long brief she would find the time to lie on her bed and touch herself. Normally, her mind filled itself with romantic notions of being swept away by some white knight. Her erotic dreams typically touched on medieval fantasy. She thought of her self as Joan of Arc. But in Brooke's version, she would cheat death and find a gallant male equal to rescue her into bliss. Her masturbation technique was pretty rote by now. She typically would tease her outer lips until she could feel herself sufficiently slick and aroused. Then her hands would dart to her clit and circle carefully until a tickling feeling built within her. She usually ignored her sensitive nipples. Her past lovers explored them, but she never tried to pleasure herself that way. Instead, Brooke would seek out that tickling feeling in her wet folds and circle faster and faster until a small orgasm trickled out of her body. She never went for more than one climax. Why would she need that?

Her mind suddenly had answers to that question. The multiple orgasms last night were so novel. They exploded and turned...bucked and weaved. They radiated pleasure on every inch of her body. They left her wanting more.

She was staring at herself in the shower mirror now. Her mind was clear about two things. First, she was absolutely sure the drug was out of her system. Second, she was horny again.

PART TWO

"Oh you did not fuck that poor boy again did you?"

Michelle started to laugh as she clutched a large white towel around her naked body. She sat on a tiled step in the steam room of her gym across from her friend Kelly. The two young women had just finished a fairly rigorous kick boxing class. After downing some PowerAid, they had shucked off their damp leotards and sought shelter in the thick mist of the steam room.

"Ooooh Steve's just fun. His cock is better than average. His body is just full of youthful oooomph. He had fun too, so what's the problem?" Michelle leaned back and flashed one of her broad Cheshire Cat grins at Kelly.

"I'm not sure his girlfriend would agree...and he's just going to get addicted," replied Kelly as she brushed her dark bangs away from her forehead. People always told Kelly she looked like a goth Snowwhite. She had straight jet-black hair that just draped past her shoulders. When she was working out, she typically brought her hair into a long ponytail. Even when she did wear her hair in a pony tail, she wore dark clipped bangs that draped across her forehead. Her eyes were a deep seductive blue. They seemed to sparkle and glitter with a naughty if not nasty streak. She played up their power by wearing eye makeup that emphasized and drew attention to them. Few were the times that she didn't highlight her lips with deep red lipstick. Her skin was somewhat pale and made for a striking contrast to her dark hair. These days, people liked to compare her looks to Julie Cooper on the OC, but with much darker hair.

Kelly stood about 5'10" with a firm and athletic frame. Her workouts were much more intense and frequent than Michelle's. Three years ago, Kelly artificially grew her breasts to the size of 36C. Both breasts were capped with wide brown nipples - the right one being pierced with a small ring. Through the miracle of a talented plastic surgeon and a great body artist, she retained fantastic sensitivity in both nipples. The nipple ring, in fact, paved a four way highway of pleasure directly from her nipple to her clitoris. Below her waist, she was equally stunning. Thick lips formed the pouting perimeter of her pussy. She kept her entire pubis shaved except for a small postage stamp of dark hair directly above her clit. Every other bit of skin in the area was as smooth as silk.

"Oh speaking of addicting, did you ever try that herb I gave you?"

Michelle shook her head. "No, I actually gave it to Ms. Icy," Michelle stretched her hands upwards and sucked in more of the hot surrounding steam.

"You did what?" Kelly sat up and accidentally shook her towel from its resting place against her breasts. "That's some intensive shit sweetie. I'm not so sure your lawyer friend can handle that stuff. What happened??"

Michelle, still leaning against the wall, fixed her eyes on Kelly with a healthy amount of sarcasm. "What do you mean Kel?"

Kelly rolled her eyes. "Jesus Michelle. That stuff is like the nectar of the gods. You know me. I've given you everything from coke to pot to herbal X. We both know that if you watch yourself and have somebody ELSE watch yourself you can usually get away with that all of that. But with Lujuria..."

"Huh? What the fuck is Lujuria? I thought this was just some bullshit granola herbal crap." Michelle sat up now with genuine concern for her friend Brooke.

Kelly blinked her eyes and wiped the sweat off her forehead. "Lujuria is...its incredible Michelle. I have to watch MYSELF with it."

Michelle had a look of shock on her face. Kelly could tear herself away from almost any drug. She was a nightmare for anti-drug advocates. She could do lines of coke one night and then completely pass on all substances for months after.

"Look 'Chelle...this stuff. It lights you up. You have no idea. First, your body gets super sensitive. I mean I could come twice if somebody kisses me. Second, you just have to keep getting attention until you come. THEN and ONLY THEN does the sensitivity diminish. But then it drops only a bit. So you have to wring orgasm after orgasm out of you until you're not horny anymore. It can take HOURS. Or you can try to hold off orgasm and let one enormous climax pull the drug out of you. With men it's even worse. They don't really get more sensitive, but they almost turn into fucking robots. Their cocks won't go down and they just fuck and fuck and fuck..."

Both women sat for long moments with only the periodic hissing of the steam interrupting the silence.

"How did you give it to her?"

"Tea."

"Whew...we'll that's not quite as bad. IF she had smoked it. Jesus. I'm still shaking from my last round with it."

Michelle's concern for her friend was slowly being eroded by her own curiosity. "Is it really that good?"

"You would not believe what happened last time I used it..."

Michelle's flat pink nipples hardened into points. She leaned forward, "Tell me."

PART THREE

Kelly looked at Michelle with her typically intense eyes and began her story.

"A while back, I was training this professional couple at their place. Nothing too special, she worked at KPMG and he was a trader. They were your basic Lincoln Park couple who met in college and settled into a comfortable life. His name was Chris and her name was Dawn. Chris was about six foot tall and still in decent shape from his years on the college IM basketball team. He had brown hair and blue eyes. Sort of a pretty boy in his time, but age was beginning to draw the cute out of him. Dawn was Korean and about 5'3". She had a really slight figure, dark straight hair. You know...typical cute Asian girl. Anyway, for about two months I had been visiting them after work and working them out as a couple. Twice a week.

Anyways, a few months back Dawn's birthday came up. Chris wanted to do something special for her. He had settled on the idea of scoring her some pot as part of the celebration. Given that most of his co-workers were pretty straight he needed to find a source."

"You," Michelle smiled.

"Yeah me. So, when he called to set up the next workout date, he hemmed and hawed around a bit and tried to keep me on the line. I'm never one for patience, so I asked him what the fuck was wrong. Hell, I thought he was going to hit on me. Instead, he got the balls to come right out and ask me for the pot. I thought what the hell. So, we decided that I'd come by and surprise them on a Friday night when we weren't training." "But you..."

"Exactly. This was right when I first scored some Lujuria. I hadn't even tried it out on myself yet. The guy I got it from insisted it was just like pot but a little better. No doubt the fucker was just trying to seduce me. So why not give its test run with them? Chris was going to pay me a premium for the stuff AND I planned to stick around and share it with them."

Michelle slowly kicked her curvy leg back and forth enraptured by the story.

"I thought I'd go over for just an hour or so and head off to the club, so I was decked out accordingly. I was wearing a black lacy top with no bra, a black leather skirt, fishnets, and black boots. When I went over, Chris opened the door in rolled up shirtsleeves. He had just got back from work. He smiled and waved me inside. He whispered that Dawn had also just arrived and was in the back..."

Michelle interrupted, "Then you broke it to them that you were staying..."

"That's right. I told him I brought three joints and thought it would be fun to mellow out with him. He seemed a bit put off at first, but I could see him sneaking peaks at my tits and ass. I got really close to him and told him how much I just needed to get high."

Michelle laughed, "Drugs and sex...what a great Friday night."

"You have no idea. Chris sheepishly explained to me that he hadn't sprung the surprise on Dawn yet. Just my luck, it was now my job. Fucking traders. I sent Chris to fetch three glasses of wine and yelled out to Dawn that I had come by to pick up my latest check. Dawn came out and kissed me hello."

Michelle sat rapt. Kelly always had a flair for the dramatic and rarely did her stories fail to arouse Michelle.

"Chris returned with the wine and we all sat on their couch. I told Dawn I knew it was her birthday, and she smiled and said Chris had planned a great night out for her on Saturday. She complained how it had been a long week at work and how she was dying for the chance to just stay in and relax. I told her I knew the feeling. I told her how badly I needed to get high."

Michelle giggled. "Subtle dear."

"Fuck you, it worked it. Chris quickly brought up how Dawn used to smoke down all the time at college. At first, she played it off. Then before you know it I busted out the three joints. Chris opened the window, and we light up."

PART FOUR

Kelly continued by relaying the events of the night to Michelle in complete detail.

The three celebrants each toked on their joint of Lujuria. Sweet smelling smoke began to slowly fill Chris and Dawn's apartment. All three quickly polished off their glasses of wine and let the drug roll over them. Chris and Dawn were laughing right away. If anything, Kelly though it was probably mostly from nerves. Kelly could feel the drug though too. Almost immediately after her second intake of acrid smoke, she could feel intense warmth in her stomach. Kelly could feel her entire body begin to relax as she slumped back into the couch and a hazy smile played over her lips. She glanced over at the tittering couple and that's when it happened.