Lawyers Need Love Too

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eroslit
eroslit
2,730 Followers

Instead, she left a note on Sarah's chair when she was at lunch. It read simply: "You may."

The rest of the week seemed to crawl by for Chris. She went out of her way to act normally around Sarah, but couldn't get the anticipation of the coming weekend out of her mind.

Sarah, on the other hand, had an eventful week and the days flew past. Most eventful was Thursday when she found herself working in the office at 6:30 p.m. with Brian.

The two had become close friends and were engrossed in a difficult case. On that Thursday evening, Sarah allowed herself to be taken from behind while she leaned over her desk. Brian's hands were inside her sweater, pushing her bra up. His cock was deep inside her, encased in a condom he magically made appear after their initial kiss.

When his hands closed around her breasts, Sarah's mind instantly was back at the club and she was with Chris. She saw her secretary's beautiful body on top of her. Chris' breasts were attempting to fall out of her dress. Sarah wanted to taste them; to lick them and suck them as the secretary had done to her. She felt Chris' lips and her tongue.

Sarah came harder that evening than she ever had before. She smiled to herself at the thought that the male attorney was taking credit in his own mind for that.

Sarah really enjoyed the Christmas season and decorated her condo accordingly. Having grown up in a small town in rural Pennsylvania, she was used to having live Christmas trees in the house. But, in her own home she chose to go with a "fake" tree for the ease of it.

The tree was immaculately trimmed with primarily red ornaments, tinsel and lights. It sat on a table, which had a white cloth over it, and presents were stacked neatly at the bottom.

Throughout the condo were candles, wreaths and other decorations straight from a Country Living magazine.

Sarah wanted to impress Chris with what little homemaking skills she had, so every night during the week she touched up one aspect of the condo.

The women had arranged for a Saturday meeting time of 4 p.m. Sarah promised to have appropriate appetizers and drinks followed by a lavish dinner. When Chris first heard about the plans in Sarah's office, she wasn't sure whether Sarah was kidding or not. She would find out that Sarah wasn't kidding.

Granted, a lot of the stuff Sarah planned on using was purchased at her favorite deli. Still, she put considerable effort into the pasta meal itself. Not to mention her attire.

Sarah shopped twice before finding the perfect top—one that appeared to wrap around her, clinging tightly to her breasts and plunging between them. Her designer jeans were simply an accessory to the top.

Sarah made Chris' choice of clothing very easy. She asked the secretary to wear the same dress she wore to the party. Chris quickly agreed.

On Saturday, Chris had to force herself to wait until a little past four before showing up at Sarah's condo. As she entered, Chris handed Sarah a small, brightly wrapped box. Sarah expressed her surprise and admonished Chris for bringing anything, knowing that she would have been devastated if she hadn't.

Sarah took Chris' coat, asking her, "How about something to drink?"

"Great," Chris said. "Whatever you recommend."

"I recommend champagne punch. I've been dying to try this."

She led Chris into the kitchen, which was filled with the aroma of tomato sauce. On a counter separating the kitchen from the eating area was a glass bowl half filled with a pink punch.

Sarah ladled some into a glass for Chris and handed it to her before getting her own. The attorney lifted the glass toward Chris and said, "Merry Christmas."

Chris repeated the toast and their glasses met. Each took a small sip of the punch.

"It's wonderful," Chris exclaimed. "Really good. I may want a second."

She smiled at Sarah and was assured there was plenty. As they walked into the living room, Chris commented on Sarah's top and asked where she got it.

"Oh, I just stumbled upon it at Chico's," Sarah said innocently. "It's more comfortable than fashionable."

"No. It's great. And you look great in it."

They sat on the couch and Chris took a second to glance around at the room's decorations. She thought the room was perfectly designed with just enough extras to make it bright, but not overdone.

They chatted, but Chris' mind wandered to unanswered questions she had: What would the evening be like? Should I let Sarah decide what we do or is she expecting me to choose? What is she like in bed?

By five o'clock the first glass of champagne punch had kicked in and Chris warned herself to slow down. Sarah found herself staring more often at Chris' body, which was amply exposed by the little dress. Sarah was sure Chris had caught her, but wasn't worried about the consequences. She knew before the night was done that she'd do more than stare. It would take just one more glass of punch to get up the nerve.

Sarah brought out the tray of appetizers she got at the deli and the two women snacked in the living room. The TV was on, but they rarely paid attention to it. Between Sarah going into the kitchen to check on the meal and Chris keeping the fire in the fireplace going, they managed to entertain themselves.

Before long, with some help from her guest, Sarah had the meal on the table. It took them forty-five minutes to finish, due primarily to non-stop talk and laughter.

They jointly worked on putting dirty dishes in the dishwasher. Both of them found it hard not to lay a hand on the other in the close quarters of the kitchen.

"I have dessert for later if you can stay," Sarah said.

"Of course I can," replied Chris. "If it's as good as that meal I definitely can stay."

"Thanks. How about one more punch?"

Chris smiled. "Sure. If you do."

Sarah didn't need to be asked. She wanted one. Maybe two.

They ended up taking a tour of the two-story condo with drinks in hand. Each room was more immaculately kept than the last and Chris complimented the younger woman profusely. Sarah claimed it was easy, but knew how much time she had put into cleaning before Chris arrived.

When they got back downstairs, Sarah led Chris over to where the Christmas tree was and handed her a box.

"Here. This is for you. If you want to take it home, that's fine with me," Sarah said.

Chris stood motionless for a second, then looked at Sarah and said, "No. I'd like to open it now if that's OK."

"Of course. I'd love you to," Sarah said. "Sit down."

The women sat on the floor near the tree and Chris carefully opened the package, despite Sarah's urging to "just rip it open."

The attorney watched as her secretary finally opened the box and peered in at the shiny necklace, letting out a small gasp. Three small diamonds hung from the center.

"Oh, Sarah. I can't. I mean...it's so...," Chris stammered.

"Just put is on, please," Sarah urged her.

Chris stared at the box as if afraid to touch what was inside. Eventually, she pulled the necklace out and let it fall open.

"My God. I've only seen things this beautiful. I could never afford this," Chris said. "Sarah. This is incredible."

"Put it on," Sarah said in a mock demand.

"No. You do it."

Chris handed the necklace to Sarah and turned her back to her. It only took Sarah a few seconds to get it secured. Then she leaned forward to look down Chris' neck and run her fingers over the diamonds. The fingers ended up on the woman's skin, just at the top of her breasts. Sarah let them linger for a second, then pulled away.

Chris touched the diamonds with her own fingers and turned back to Sarah.

A tear rolled onto her cheek and the women hugged. Chris thanked Sarah again, but had difficulty saying anything else.

As they separated, Chris reached over and grabbed her gift for Sarah. She handed it to her while wiping away one last tear.

Sarah took little time in opening the gift. Inside the box was a thin, lacy negligee that Sarah pulled out for them to see.

"I love it. And I'll love wearing it," Sarah said.

"I don't think we spent the same amount. I'm sorry," Chris said meekly.

"Oh, stop it. I love this."

"Wear it for somebody special," Chris said with sincerity, hoping she'd get to see it sometime.

"I want to wear it tonight."

Sarah looked at Chris when she said it, holding the gift up to her neck. A flutter in Chris' stomach told her she wanted very much to be there when it happened.

"Thanks, Chris. It's very nice. You didn't have to get my anything," Sarah said.

"I wanted to. I'm so happy you're working for us."

"Me too," Sarah said. She leaned over and the women exchanged a friendly kiss.

They moved back into the living room, sitting closely together on the couch. The pair talked and sipped punch for half an hour before Sarah offered to get them dessert.

Chris eagerly accepted and followed Sarah into the kitchen to help. The attorney pulled a whipped cream topped baking dish from the refrigerator and placed it on the counter.

"Mmmm. That looks marvelous," Chris sighed.

"I hope you like messy desserts—because this one is," Sarah Said.

"If it's as good as the meal, I can't wait."

Sarah cut them pieces and placed them on separate plates. Chris held her plate up to look at the apples and crust under the thick layer of cream. She expressed her approval and began to sit at the table.

"No. Let's take it into the living room. It'll be more comfortable," Sarah said, leading the way.

Chris had no choice and didn't argue.

Sarah slowly worked her way through the dessert while watching Chris. For every two bites Chris took, Sarah had one. Soon, Chris was done and put her empty plate on a table beside the couch.

"That was great, Sarah. Really good," Chris exclaimed.

"Thanks. It's nothing special."

Sarah took a deep breath that only she could discern. "Did you like the whipped cream?"

Chris smiled. "Loved it."

Almost before Chris could answer, Sarah had covered her finger with cream and was moving it toward Chris' mouth. She placed the white covered finger inside Chris' mouth and felt the woman lick it off before pulling back, her lips tightly wrapped around Sarah's finger the entire time.

"Mmmm," Chris moaned.

Sarah covered the finger once again with whipped cream. This time the hand moved to the plunging neckline of her secretary's dress. Chris was facing Sarah and the younger woman had no trouble placing the cream on the inside of the top of Chris' right breast.

"Oh, my. You're going to have to lick that off," Chris said playfully. Inside, she was trembling with anticipation.

She watched Sarah clean off the finger with her own tongue, using exaggerated licking motions. Then she leaned forward and inched her mouth closer to Chris' body. She placed her hand on Chris' shoulders while her tongue made the first contact with Chris' skin.

Sarah took a short swipe with the tongue, purposely leaving much of the cream untouched. Without even raising her head, she used her hand to pull the right strap of Chris' dress off her shoulder. At first, Sarah let it hang at the top of Chris' arm. Then she edged it lower before moving her hand to the side of Chris' dress, directly over the cream covered breast.

An instant later, the breast was exposed and Sarah's mouth was removing the last of the cream. When that job was done, she moved closer to the bare breast and engulfed the tip of it into her mouth.

For the past week Sarah had thought of little else than repaying Chris for the feelings she had stirred in Sarah. Chris gladly accepted the payback.

In fact, she lowered the opposite strap so that Sarah had easier access to both breasts. A moment later, the top of Chris' dress was lying in her lap. Chris leaned back on the couch and took in the incredible sensation of Sarah's tongue on her nipples.

The attorney spun around until her body was facing Chris' head on, her legs dangling between those of the secretary. Sarah's hands were probing the underside of Chris' breasts while her tongue continued its assault. The young woman's head spun from the combination of punch and desire...especially desire.

Chris pulled Sarah's head closer, just as the attorney had done to her a week ago. Lust flashed through their bodies and each of them knew where they would end up. It was just a matter of how.

Sarah helped settle the matter by dropping her knees to the floor and pulling on Chris' dress until it began to slide over her hips. The secretary raised her body off the couch and allowed Sarah to take the dress past her thighs. In one smooth motion, Sarah had the dress and Chris' shoes on the floor next to her.

She took a second to glance over the nearly naked body of the woman in front of her. From Chris' flowing hair to her ankles, Sarah took in every inch. Then she focused on the pair of small, black panties that barely covered Chris' pussy.

It wasn't long ago the thought of removing another woman's panties wouldn't have excited her. Tonight, she wanted nothing else but to see her beautiful secretary's naked body.

So, she grabbed the panties on the sides and slowly—nervously—slid them off.

Chris watched her intently, feeling the cool air on her wet pussy. Sarah laid the panties aside without taking her eyes off Chris, who slouched on the couch lazily. The attorney found the position very erotic, actually, and wanted to throw herself back on top of Chris.

Before she could, however, Chris said, "Please stand up and let me watch you undress."

Sarah never hesitated. She would now do anything for this woman. The attorney began by taking off her shoes, giving herself a few extra seconds to try to calm down. She stood in front of Chris for a moment before pulling up on the bottom of her shirt.

Sarah felt incredibly self-conscious as she pulled the top over her head. What is Chris didn't find her attractive without clothes on? Does she like bigger breasts? Smaller ones?

It pleased her to see Chris smile. Sarah was ecstatic when Chris placed her hand on top of her pussy and began a slow masturbation. The attorney ran her fingertips over her breasts, pinching the nipples and feeling the response clear to her pussy.

She unsnapped her jeans and pulled down the zipper at the same time that Chris began playing with her clit. Chris used the wetness from her pussy to ease the movement of her fingers. Each stroke made her hornier. Her clit was long and hard and she brought herself close to cumming by watching Sarah pull down her jeans.

Chris moved her hand to her breasts as Sarah stepped out of the jeans and kicked them aside. Sarah stood naked except for a navy blue thong, which easily allowed her to reach down and touch her own throbbing clit. Then she removed the thong.

Chris wanted to cum. Desperately. But she also wanted to enjoy Sarah's nakedness. So, she was glad when Sarah extended a hand and helped Chris to her feet.

The women kissed while taking each other in their arms. Their hands roamed everywhere, touching everything they could reach. Chris had to force her hand between their bodies, but managed to find Sarah's pussy.

"Oh, Chris. That feels so good," Sarah whispered. "Don't stop."

Sarah spread her legs apart and let Chris slide her hand down to her cunt. She gasped when she felt a finger inside her and Chris' mouth on her breast. The finger slid in and out, periodically flicking across her clit before returning to her cunt.

Somehow, she managed to get her own hand onto Chris' pussy. They kissed some more, trying not to cum in the process.

Sarah was the first to gravitate back to the couch. She pulled Chris with her and they fell together amid giggles and kisses. Sarah ended up on top.

Soon, she was licking Chris' nipples and working her way lower. She moved around the thing strip of hair that covered the top of her secretary's pussy and clit. Sarah kissed Chris' thighs before placing her tongue tentatively on Chris' slit.

She heard Chris moan and felt her body rise to meet Sarah's mouth. If the attorney had any doubt what to do next Chris wanted to eliminate it right away. Sarah responded by slowly moving her tongue up and down over the soft skin. Instinctively, she placed her hands on Chris' ass and pulled her closer. She loved the feel of the soft, round ass.

And Chris loved the feel of Sarah's tongue gliding over her clit. She couldn't imagine that the attorney hadn't done this before, the way she used her tongue to push aside the skin on either side and concentrate on the hard clit. Just as she began to wonder if Sarah would use her lips, Chris felt her clit being surrounded by Sarah's mouth.

"Yes, Sarah. Just like that. Yes."

Hearing Chris' voice made Sarah bit a little harder and lick a little longer. She could taste the sweetness coming from Chris' pussy and her own pussy throbbed with desire.

Chris held out as long as she could, but her body told her it was time to cum. The next time Sarah's tongue made solid contact with her clit Chris' orgasm began.

The secretary urged Sarah on, pushing the attorney's head hard onto her clit. Loud moans signaled to Sarah that Chris was cumming and that made her work harder. Her tongue stabbed at the swollen clit, flicking at it relentlessly.

Chris couldn't tell when one orgasm ended and another began. She felt the juices flow from her pussy onto Sarah's fingers as they held up her ass.

If she was loud, Chris didn't realize it. The intensity of the orgasm blocked out all senses except the feel of Sarah's mouth around her clit.

Eventually, she collapsed onto the couch in a heap, unable to open her eyes. She felt Sarah place her body on top, gently sucking on one of Chris' breasts. The moisture from around Sarah's face rubbed onto the breast and was both warm and cool. Chris' body wouldn't recover for several minutes.

Sarah looked up to see Chris wiping tears from her eyes. Chris' body shook with small sobs.

Sarah whispered, "Are you OK?"

Chris nodded and looked at Sarah. "Oh, Sarah. That was incredible. I love you so much."

Sarah thought about the words as she moved up and held Chris tight, their faces side-by-side. Did she really? Did Chris really love her? Did she love Chris back?

The women kissed. Without realizing it, Sarah had the answers.

Chris didn't go home that night. They ended up in the bedroom with Chris wearing her necklace and Sarah in her new negligee. Chris found as many ways as she could to get at Sarah's body without totally taking off the lacy gift. Eventually, it was bunched up around Sarah's waist with Chris' head between the attorney's legs and her hands fondling the young woman's bare breasts.

Sarah came several times before the pair fell asleep in each other's arms, the negligee on the floor.

In the days following, Sarah struggled with her questions, but most often came to the conclusion that the women did love each other. She wasn't ready, yet, to tackle the issue of a long-term relationship. Their hectic work schedules made discussions at work nearly impossible.

Chris had fewer questions because she knew she wanted Sarah the first week they worked together. But, to settle down with one person was against her way of life. What drove her crazy the most was the constant attention to Sarah by Brian and the other attorneys. Chris' jealousy may have been slightly uncalled for. However, it was very real.

The women were careful not to display their attraction in public, but occasionally playful touches in Sarah's office were inevitable. It was never more than that until two days before Christmas at lunchtime, when the office was fairly empty due to the upcoming holiday and the hour of day. Sarah wore a shorter than normal dress and Chris had been anxious all morning to get Sarah alone. At noon she entered Sarah's office and locked the door behind her.

eroslit
eroslit
2,730 Followers