Lawyers Need Love Too

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eroslit
eroslit
2,730 Followers

Sarah was on one side of the office standing in front of a file cabinet. A drawer was open and the attorney rummaged through papers, looking back over her shoulder one time to see who had entered the office.

"Hi, Chris. Isn't it about lunch time?" Sarah asked. She dropped a folder into the drawer.

"Yep. I thought we could spend it together today," Chris said as she walked up behind Sarah.

"That's fine. Do you want to go somewhere?"

Chris put a hand out and reached around Sarah's waist, slowly raising it until feeling the bottom of the attorney's breasts. "No. I want to stay here."

Chris cupped one of Sarah's breasts in her palm, massaging it through the dress and bra. She put her other hand around Sarah's opposite side and let her see what Chris was carrying.

"I've got another present for you," Chris said.

Sarah looked down and saw a long object extending from Chris' hand. She recognized it immediately as a dildo of considerable thickness, looking for all the world like the largest cock she'd ever seen.

"Oh, my," Sarah said, closing the file cabinet drawer. "It looks like something maybe we each can enjoy."

Chris' hand had dropped from Sarah's breast to her leg, just below the bottom of her dress. At the same time, Chris pressed her body hard against Sarah's. The attorney was trapped between the other woman and the cabinet.

"You first," Chris said softly.

The secretary's hand slid up under Sarah's dress and followed the outside of her leg until contacting the bottom of Sarah's panties. Chris moved her hand around Sarah's hip until it rested on the young woman's pussy. Even through the panties she could feel the wonderful clit she had come to love so much. Sarah flinched at the touch and Chris smiled.

"Hold this," Chris said, holding up the dildo. Sarah grasped the toy around the middle and admired it for a second.

While she did, Chris put a second hand under Sarah's dress. This one soon joined the other on Sarah's pussy. The attorney seemed to push her ass back into Chris' stomach in an effort to avoid the hands, but in reality she wanted them all over her. The wet panties Chris felt were evidence of that.

Suddenly, the panties were being pulled down Sarah's legs and completely off. When Chris stood back up, she slowly lifted Sarah's dress up over her hips and above the waist, fully exposing Sarah's naked ass.

"Now, see if your new present works," Chris told Sarah. "I bet it does."

"God, Chris. Right here?" Sarah said.

"Yes. Do it now. I'm not letting you go."

Indeed, Chris pressed harder and Sarah felt trapped. Little by little Sarah inched the dildo towards her exposed pussy until it touched just beside her clit. At first, Sarah just rubbed it against her leg. Then se let it move on top of her pussy before sliding up to her clit.

Sarah repositioned her arm so that she had an angle to her pussy. Then the tip of the large toy was at the entrance to her cunt.

"That's it," Chris urged her. "Relax and slide it in."

Sarah's cunt took in the first inch or two of the dildo before straining to accept the full thickness of the toy. Sarah spread her legs and bent over at the waist, leaning against the cabinet.

Chris put her hands on Sarah's ass, feeling the soft, cool skin. She heard the attorney's moan as the dildo entered her.

"Fuck it, Sarah. Fuck the dildo like you would a man."

The words excited Sarah in a way she didn't expect. She found herself pumping the dildo faster and harder than she thought she could. The ribbed surface of the toy was better than any cock she'd ever had.

Chris' hands were back on her clit and the familiar feeling of an oncoming orgasm rose inside her.

"Touch my breast, Chris. Squeeze it," Sarah begged.

She worked the dildo for another minute or so, taking in the sensations from her breast and clit. Then her uneven moans and gasps gave her away. She had to cum.

The file cabinet rattled against the office wall, but neither woman cared.

"Cum for me, Sarah," Chris told her.

Sarah muttered something Chris didn't understand and then began thrusting her hips violently against the dildo.

"Ahh. Ahh. Ahh," Sarah repeated s each thrust prolonged her orgasm. She wanted to push the dildo deeper into her body, but her cunt wouldn't take any more.

Chris frantically rubbed Sarah's clit and squeezed her nipple. She imagined laying on a bed with Sarah watching the attorney work the toy in and out of her own cunt while she played with herself. Maybe on Christmas, she said to herself.

Sarah's orgasm ended, but Chris' fingers and the semi-inserted dildo still caused her to shudder occasionally. Then she pulled it out and leaned on the cabinet.

Sarah turned around and kissed Chris.

"Thank you. You're next," she said.

"Gladly. But you have to help."

Sarah smiled. "No problem."

The women agreed to bring the toy back out when Chris stayed over on Christmas Eve. For now, Chris just enjoyed watching Sarah put her panties back on.

eroslit
eroslit
2,730 Followers