Lay On The Landing

Story Info
Passion's fury is unleashed in a stairway.
1.1k words
4
22.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a great date with Teemu, she glanced over at him. He looked so handsome, so sexy, he smelled so good. "My goodness, how he turns me on." She thought to herself.

He looked over at her, holding her hand and bringing it to his lips. He felt her tiny quake as his lips pressed against her hand. It brought a smile to his face.

Arriving at her apartment, Teemu reached over and kissed Skyler, plunging his tongue deep within her mouth, hearing her little gasps of delight escaping her lips.

"Would you like to come up for a drink?" Skyler asked Teemu.

"I would love to." Teemu replied with a smile.

Skyler looked over at Teemu as he was getting out of his vehicle. Her breath escaping her as her thoughts raced of the two of them embraced in her bed, naked and having sex.

He opened her door and she came to her senses, sort of. Skyler got out and faced Teemu, kissing him.

They got to the door of the apartment building. Skyler was on the seventh floor.

"How about if we take the stairs?" Skyler asked Teemu with a wink.

"Sure. Lead the way." Teemu said, following her through the doorway leading to the stairs.

They climbed up the first two flights of stairs when Teemu grabbed Skyler and hoisted her up against the wall. His hand slowly moving up her left thigh, up her skirt, he kisses her forcefully. She wraps her arms around his neck, her fingers entangled in his hair, hoping the kiss wouldn't end.

Skyler liked to be kinky. She liked to be naughty. The stairway was a great place to be both. She felt Teemu's body pressed hard against hers. She put her legs around him and pressed her petite body as hard as she could against his. She wasn't wearing any panties.

All evening, she wanted him. Now, he was hers. She wasted no time letting him know exactly what she wanted and how. Skyler loved Teemu's strength, she was aroused with his forcefulness.

Teemu noticed she wasn't wearing panties. His hand slid up her skirt further and he felt moisture on her upper thigh. He went higher and could feel Skyler's clean shaven pussy. He played with her there, teasing her with his fingertips, rubbing her clit and stroking her lightly, just barely inside. This caused Skyler to moan and her body trembled with Teemu's touch. She was hot and ready. Teemu knew this.

"I want to be a naughty girl for you. I want you to fuck me Teemu. I want to be your sex kitten, your vixen, your tramp, whatever it is you want tonight, that's what I want to be." Skyler kissed him again, swallowing his tongue, feeling his fingers inside her pussy. "I'm not like other women, I know what I want, I'm not afraid, I like it hard, I like it rough but only with you and with you alone."

Teemu removed Skyler's sweater. She didn't wear a bra but he knew that already because her nipples had been so hard for so long. His mouth moved to a breast and he sucked her nipple, biting her there and then sucking again. She cocked her head back and fucked his fingers.

"You want your hockey god to fuck you, don't you?" He looked up into her brown eyes briefly before taking her other breast in his mouth.

"Yes I want to be fucked by my hockey god. Fuck me please." She cried out as he bit her nipple.

Skyler loved being bitten. Teemu was doing everything right. She knew he would be an awesome lover. He was so much like her.

Teemu hiked up her skirt and removed his pants. His cock exposed. Hard and wanting. He forced Skyler on her knees and thrusted his cock into her mouth, grabbing her hair and pulling her forward, fucking her throat, feeling her tongue against his shaft and her hands teasing his balls.

"Suck my cock, baby. Take it all, like the good little kitten that you are." He continued fucking her mouth.

Teemu pulled out of Skyler's mouth. "Mmmmmmm, I'm not ready to cum yet, kitten. Get on your back on the landing. Stroke your pussy for me. Get it nice and ready for me."

Skyler did so. Laying on her back, she reached between her legs and rubbed her swollen mound. She was extremely wet. Teemu got down between her legs and kissed her stomach, making tracks downward with his tongue. He watched Skyler finger herself. He was enjoying the show. He slipped a finger inside her. Skyler's pussy was hot and wet. He fingered her for a bit before pulling his finger out and sucking on it.

Teemu spread Skyler's legs apart and slid his tongue as deep as he could go inside her. Skyler arched her back and moaned out loud. Her hands on his head, playing with his hair, she whispered to Teemu how much she adored him.

He continued licking up her juices, her sweetness still on his tongue he reached up and kissed Skyler deeply, at the same time, plunging his hardness into her pussy with such a force that Skyler screamed out.

Teemu placed his hands under her ass and forced her up. His thrusts were deep. He slipped out. He told her to get on all fours and she did. He rammed her pussy from behind.

"Fuck me hockey god, fuck me hard." Skyler was screaming.

Teemu grabbed her hair and pulled hard. "You like being my fuck girl don't you? You love your hockey god deep inside you, don't you? Tell me Skyler." Teemu pulled her hair again. "Tell me you love it."

"Yes Teemu, I do love it. I love that you talk nasty to me, I love being your little slut, your fuck girl."

He rammed her as hard as he could. Grabbing her at her hips, slapping her ass, pulling her hair.

Teemu reached around and found her clit. He rubbed her fast. "I want you to cum, Skyler."

He worked his finger around her clit, he felt she was near, he continued.

"Teemu, I'm going to cum..." Skyler managed to get out as she ejaculated all over.

Teemu pulled out his cock and shoved into her mouth. He exploded inside her.

"Such a good kitten are you.." He smiled at her as he stroked her hair.

Skyler looked at Teemu and smiled. She sat up and reached out to him and he grabbed her and held her in his arms. "I think we make a great pair, Skyler." Teemu whispered into her ear.

"I think so too, my hockey god." Skyler gave him a wink and he kissed her lovely lips and squeezed her tight before getting up and getting dressed and heading to her apartment.

They reached her apartment and went inside, there they went to her room and fell asleep on her bed....to be continued....