Layers Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lycandope
Lycandope
1,065 Followers

I only just now realize I masturbated to the thought of a guy fucking me from behind. A growl rises from my throat. Not in anger. In need. The thought of being mounted like a bitch. I've done that mentally to other women - sometimes picturing them changing under me as I fuck them doggy-style. Mentally thinking of it like me mounting a she-wolf. Part of the whole werewolf fetish. Not often but sometimes I feel the desire to do it. To picture fur sprouting from their back and all of that. Usually when I'm close to an orgasm but it's just not happening and I need to cum.

Now I'm that wolf. Now I'm the one on my hands and knees. The ache is hard and deep. I can smell my wetness so strongly. I want it. Another growl, rumbling in my throat and my fingernails dig into the flesh of my thigh. Hard. It feels good. The pain mixes with the orgasm, sending different signals that make me twitch slightly. In a good way.

Back. Clicking back. I hesitate over m4w. Thinking about it. Yes. I'm a woman. I don't have to touch his dick. He's just a dildo. Something to fuck me. I can control the situation and restrict what he does. I don't need to suck his dick. But, why not throw a woman into the mix? I'd be more comfortable. I could start with her and then when I'm feeling ready, bring the guy into it. Or, not. I could tell him to sit it out and just have fun with the lady. I'm feeling arrogant. Confident. Ready for a fight for some reason.

Fuck browsing and responding. Let them come to me. I find my camera and pop the SD card into my laptop. And then I masturbate more as I look through all the pictures. All right. So. I'm possibly egotistical saying this but I'm fucking hot. I pick two pictures, crop them to hide my face and then work up a simple ad. Looking for a guy or gal, 18 to 30, in really good shape, no picture, no response, the guy needs to have an 8+ inch dick (just in case I decide to go for it, why not something big?), need it to happen tonight and the guy needs to be straight. Huh. Why did I add that second part? Possibly because I still feel weird about the whole guy thing? I'm a woman. Right now. Still... I can't shake it. Although my finger hovers over the backspace key for a decent amount of time, I decide to leave it in.

Submit. Done. Now to wait. I'll clean up a bit and go from there. I shower and masturbate more. I can't help it. Soapy boobies. Fabulous large soapy boobies. And running soapy hands along my ass feels amazing. I'm extremely soft and smooth and wonderful. Basically everything feels incredible and sensitive. I have to rush out when the very last bit of hot water vanishes. The hair is kind of a pain in the ass to dry. Even rubbing it with the towel over and over doesn't dry it all. Is it normal for some hair to come out? Not a lot but a few strands here and there. Has to be normal, yeah? Some in the bath tub, too.

I have 50 emails waiting for me. 50. In less than an hour. Holy shit. I sit, feeling my thick, wet hair on my naked shoulders. Ah. I see. Most guys are assholes. And quite a few of them are just single guys trying to get a piece. Fucking men. I tell off a few before another email rolls in telling me my ad has been flagged. Fuckers. It's okay - I have a few decent sounding ones that I can answer. A little bit of back and forth with them to make sure they're real. I've got three possibilities that make my initial naive cut and now I just need to tell them to come over one at a time. I'm nervous. My palms are sweating. I can do this. I can totally do this. How? Shit. I already told the first couple to come over. How am I going to do it? Shit shit. My mind is completely blank and unhelpful. I try to come up with a strategy but nothing is working.

My heart nearly stops when the doorbell rings. I can't do it. I can't. Why the hell did I give these people my address? What in the world was I thinking? Oh Jesus. The doorbell rings again and I almost hide. Almost. But, I'm not that type of guy. Girl. Guy. Still a guy. Kind of. What if I sound like a man? Aw crap. I never listened to any of the videos I took of myself. Oh sweet Jesus. I have to force myself to open the door. Immediately, I see that they lied about their weight. Both of them. The man more so than the lady. And he's older. The lady is still attractive but my kneejerk reaction is 'no' and not just because I'm nervous as fuck.

The guy is all big smiles as he puts out his hand. "Hi!" I look at it. His hand. His developing beer guy that certainly wasn't in the photo. The lady's cleavage. The beer gut.

"No. And please use up-to-date pictures for the next woman." I close the door while the guy sputters. His woman yells out a loud "FUCK YOU, BITCH!" before they stomp off. I peek through the curtains to make sure they don't do anything stupid.

And so it goes. The next one is the same but they're both way older and they look high. The third actually makes it in my house because they look like their pictures. When the man immediately goes for a kiss and a grab without much of an introduction, my reaction is interesting. I growl, step back and tell him to back the fuck up. Literally, the words just come out of my mouth: "Back the fuck up." In an angry tone. I feel a cold, angry sweat and the small hairs on the back of my neck are up. The guy does as he's told and his eyes are wide. The lady is watching from the side as if she doesn't know what to make of it.

I'm angry. Ever have one of those days where you didn't get enough sleep or something is just off and so your logical brain is sitting there processing but everything is seen through a filter of anger? Little things that normally wouldn't bother you start to irritate and you snap at people? It's starting to feel like that. I'm almost a third party to my anger - watching from the side as I react to the situation. Two people have lied to me already. These two actually look like their photos but I think I made a mistake with the guy. He's a jock type and now THAT is pissing me off. I was never friends with jocks.

"Strip." I growl. I'm not smiling. I'm pretty pissed. "Let me see it. I've had two people stop by before you two and they lied about stuff. Here you are and, failed groping aside, you're as advertised. Now prove the other part. Strip and get hard." I cross my arms on my chest, feeling the way the bottom of my tits press on me. I don't care. The man cares. He stares and he's hungry for me. Right now I'd welcome it. I want to fight. That odd confidence and sauciness is back and I would fight back.

"Come on baby..." He starts. I hold up a hand.

"I'm not your baby. Strip or get the fuck out." Now I'm tapping my foot and watching. He does. Uncut, small. That's okay. I'm cir... I was circumcised. Still am circumcised? But I'm small unless I'm excited. I know how it goes. Grow-er rather than a show-er. He looks down and starts playing with himself. What a funny thing to watch. I can't even say why it's funny. And not in a humorous way but in the sense that I don't like this man and I'm not even sure why I haven't kicked him to the curb yet. I feel like laughing in his face. It's pathetic.

He's hard. But not 8 inches. Not 7. Or 6. 5. Maybe 5. If I were to guess. As a man, I was bigger than him. He's thicker than I was but so what? Not that much thicker. I look over at the lady and she shrugs back at me. Huh. She doesn't even look like she wants to be here. Why didn't I notice that? From the beginning she didn't look like she was happy here.

"Is that it?" I ask. He starts to answer but I glare at him. "I'm asking her. Is that it?" She just nods and I catch a small glimpse of something. Sadness? Fuck. "Just go. Put on your pants and go. Hey. And maybe you want to talk to your lady friend here about what you're doing or re-examine things because if she's not happy, it's not right."

The man still has his dick in his hand. "Aww, seriously?! It doesn't matter what fucking si - "

I take a step and the growl is back. My hands are clenching and unclenching at my sides and I would guess I have a mean glint in my eye. "Get the fuck out of my house before I hurt you." My voice is pitched low and harsh.

They go.

I sit at the computer and sigh. I almost give up. Almost right then and there. My heart is racing from the anger. At the man. At him dragging the lady along. At him lying about his size. Almost, I give up. But... but what if this is it? What if it's gone again when I wake up? Only permanently this time? I have videos and pictures and whatnot but what if it's all gone and all I've done is masturbate? Okay, granted, that was mind blowing with the multiple orgasms but... but... I had just convinced myself that I might be able to deal with actual sex. With a man. With a man's penis.

Fuck.

Back into my profile to repost and make a simple change: "Take a picture of your dick next to a ruler and hold up a piece of paper with today's date when you send the photo of you two together." It's greedy and demanding but I don't want to waste any more time because it's already getting late. I eat while I wait for emails. Ramen noodles and some liquid courage. My nails scrape hard against the glass while I drink and rest with my eyes closed.

Fifteen emails and one telling me my profile was flagged yet again. That's whatever. I don't care. Either one of these fifteen will work or I WILL give up and just masturbate until I die of orgasmic heart attack. Or whatever happens to bad little girls when they play with themselves too much. Hairy palms? Hah!

No. No. Oh hell no. No. Oh, hmmm... The fifth couple has potential. The man is slightly older - early thirties perhaps. He has a good, easy smile and a little tiny bit of gray at the temples. He looks relaxed and confident. And why the hell are my eyes drawn down to his pants?? The lady is younger, I'd guess at 25 or 26 but I'm bad at guessing ages. She's slim with a cute looking little butt and maybe c-cup breasts? She looks happy. They're the first couple that hasn't sent a naked picture with their email. Their description is bare but decent - the guy is a trial lawyer and successful so they like to keep things somewhat private. Oh, it's the wife writing. That's a new one. I can even tell by the subtle differences in tone that it actually is her. She's bisexual and they've been looking around for a woman to play with but no luck so far. Tons of fake replies and ladies ditching them. They like to relax with board games and cards and going out to hike every now and again. Both are avid cyclists. She says her husband is very dominant, very secure in his manhood and very straight. No problems with gay or bi men but no interest at all in the male anatomy. And, while dominant, not an asshole. That's a plus. She's submissive but I could've figured that.

They think I look incredibly sexy. Why does that make me blush and be all shy. Dammit. I type out a quick reply reminding them about my criteria for dick size. And then I wait. It's a good sign when I get a response in just 5 minutes and I like it. The lady writes: "I had to sit on his face until he couldn't breathe but he got hard and I got off so here's your pic!" Just shy of nine inches. And thick. Impressive. Really impressive. I feel things move around and I squirm against the sudden wetness. Fuck you, vagina. Look at the girl, too. She... hahaha! She reminds me of a playful sea otter for some reason - even her body shape. Long, skinny and playful. And her red hair is a definite plus. White skinned and a spray of freckles along her nose and cheeks. But, my eyes are drawn back to the picture of the dick. Another uncut one. I'm rubbing the tongue against the top of my mouth and I have no idea why. My hand is itching to touch my pussy. I don't.

My response is typed out with my address and a very firm warning that if they're lying about how they look then I'll be very sad and angry. The thought of the last couple has me dragging my nails along the little wooden desktop where I keep my laptop. I don't notice the little curls of wood being peeled away as I scrape.

I'm oddly energetic when the doorbell rings this time. Hopeful. They seem nice. I... umm... I bounce my way to the door. A quick look through the peephole shows me that from a fish-eye view, they look like their picture. So, there's the first test passed. Probably. I unlock and open the door. A small second step - they don't try to walk in. Both stand respectfully at the top step. The lady (Elaine but "Lana" to her friends, her email said) is grinning behind her guy. Grinning and watching me shyly. I can't help but smile back at her. The guy (Stephen) has his hands behind his back and is looking hopeful but respectful.

I break the ice. "Hi!" I tell them. So far, so good. Now Stephen smiles.

"Hey there." His voice is slightly rough and deep and it does something to my lower belly. Something that makes me want to squirm. I ignore it. Except, seriously? Is this a lady thing or...? No, no. I've gotten hard listening to a sultry lady's voice when combined with a sexy body. Elaine is nearly beaming and bouncing on her toes. She chirps out a "Hello!" as I wave them in.

Yeah. They're both as advertised physically. He's got blue jeans and a t-shirt on and a good physique. Tight clothes. Rugged with a good solid jaw. I keep seeing his bulge out of the corner of my eye and it's making me wet. I can't help it. It's stupid and ridiculous and embarrassing but I don't exactly have control over it. I tell myself I'm just along for the ride in this lady's body and that makes me feel a little better. Elaine is hot. She's done up subtly. No huge amounts of makeup and I appreciate that. I've never liked caked on fakeness on women because, usually, when you take the makeup off they look like they are dead. She's got a cute top on that shows off her modest cleavage. With a bra. Her skirt is a pale pink color and ends above the knees. She's got thin but shapely legs.

They both look around a little when they're inside. Stephen is roughly my height, possibly half an inch more. Elaine is probably 5'5" or a little less. She's got a nice firm body beneath her clothes. She's making me wet, too. Thank god. Funny - I almost think I can smell her. I know my own smell by now but there's another cloying scent in the air that's completely a pussy smell. It makes me grin in a certain way and flare my nostrils.

Stephen looks over to me from beside the door. "So..." He's nervous. That's a new one. I can tell by his stance and the very slight tone of voice that he really wants me but he doesn't want to push it. And, side note, it really is a nice voice.

I consider them. Stephen, his crotch, his five o'clock shadow and easy grin. Elaine - bouncy, mischievous and radiating this quiet sexuality. Back to Stephen. His eyes, not his crotch. "So, you pass the first test since you both look like your pictures. I guess just the other test now."

He looks confused for a moment. "The other...? Oh. Right. The di... penis size. Right. Should I... do you want me to take it out and show you or...?" He has his hand on his zipper and I look down to his crotch again. Yes, my mind tells me. Yes. His penis. In you. Come onnnnnnn... I shrug it off. I've already noted how much of an asshole my brain is sometimes.

I look over at Elaine. "No," I tell him. "Let's try something different." And then, I just walk over to Elaine and wrap my arms around her. She freezes for a half second but then relaxes into me. I bite her neck gently and she moans in my ear, her breath hot against me. There's that smell again. It's turning me on. A hint of pussy that isn't mine. I growl, backing her into the wall, taking her cheek in my hand to kiss her. Hard and deep. She kisses back and I feel her hands on me, moving and massaging. Her modest breasts are against my larger ones, her bra pressing hard against me as she squeezes and pulls me to her. I break off the kiss to look back at Stephen. Elaine nuzzles my shoulder as I tell him to strip. "Then we'll see if you're telling the truth about your dick."

Back to Elaine. My hands find her ass and I'm squeezing it, kneading it through her skirt as I bite her neck and throat. Pulling up the fabric to get to her warm skin beneath. She's twisting and groaning against me. I hear clothes dropping but I focus on the woman in front of me. Pulling off her shirt now to claw down her sides. She gasps and giggles. Then to her bra, trying to work the latches off but my fingernails are long and I'm still not used to the finger's length. I'm growling slightly as I struggle. "Just..." she starts but I tug and break the strap. "Sorry." I mutter as I pull it off. She gulps several times before managing a quiet "It's okay." She does her own zipper on the side of her skirt and lets it fall. Cute little plain white panties with a small black bow centered at the top. The smell increases. So it was her. Does she always smell that strong? It seems like it'd be a problem. Not that it's a bad smell - it's just... really noticeable. I kiss her again and turn.

Stephen is naked and has his dick in his hands. Yup. He didn't lie about that either. I growl again and almost go to him. Whether to look closely, take it in my hands or in my mouth or something else, I dunno. But he's hard and it looks huge. The foreskin is pulled back and it looks... Jesus. What? Like a pretty dick? A handsome dick? It has a slight curve (mine was straight) and not all weird looking. That's... that'll do. If I decide to do anything with it, that is.

Elaine whines slight when I pull away. "Okay, deal." I tell them. "But, I'll start with Elaine and then, when I'm ready, I'll tell you and you can come into it. Good." He doesn't say anything. Just nods his head. His eyes are smoldering and he's locked onto my tits. I'd lie if I said it wasn't turning me on. The way he was watching me. Wanting me.

When I look back, Elaine is completely naked. She's neatly trimmed and leaning back against the wall with her legs open, massaging her own small tits. I go to my knees between her legs. Her scent is strong and I rub myself against her pussy. Nuzzling it, feeling how wet she is and getting her wetness all over my chin, nose, cheeks and mouth. I grab her waist and then down to her ass, fingers digging in between her ass cheeks as I gently bite her clit. She gasps above me and then I feel her hand in my hair, clenching and stroking me. I ignore her, feeling the vibration in my throat as I feast on her wet cunt, licking between her pussy lips and then gently around the skin of her clit. Now I'm holding her up because her legs are threatening to buckle. She's so light. And tastes so goddamned good. I reach my hands around from between her thighs to open her pussy to my mouth with my thumbs. I don't notice that my nails have a slight point to them and are no longer translucent. Darkening to black. I push my tongue into her, licking the inside of her pussy while my top teeth rub against her clit. She's so slick and wet and hot. I feel her pussy clench inside her and then she's cumming. No squirting but I can feel her orgasm hit her. I smile at the knowledge. A secret thing I share with her - knowing what it's like. Well, what it's like as a woman. Soon I'll know what it's like for someone else to give me an orgasm.

I stand and kiss her. She's eager and greedy, tasting herself on my lips and tongue before I feel her hands going down to the bottom of my shirt, tugging up. I let her pull my shirt off, feeling my breasts relax against the lack of constriction. Now it's her turn to go to her knees as she unzips my pants. I'm stupidly nervous. What if my pussy isn't there anymore? Completely dumb. I can FEEL it there but there's still that quick little self-doubt. She has to pull hard to get my pants off around my ass and then she's hugging me, face to my crotch, hands around me, grabbing my ass. Now it's my turn to moan. A small one. Quietly. Feeling someone grabbing my ass, their hot breath on my clit? It's... It's not bad at all. I could deal with this sensation.

Lycandope
Lycandope
1,065 Followers