Laying in Wait Ch. 02

Story Info
Again taken from his home forced to do Her bidding.
2.5k words
3.89
55k
3

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/18/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After getting back that night he ran into his mother who had not even known he was gone, He lied to her not knowing what to tell her, he didn't even understand himself. He went straight to bed in hopes to forget the day had ever happened.

He spent the night tossing and turning part of him scared she would return the other wanting her to return. When he did sleep he had dreams of what had happened.

Bill watched him for her while she waited to see what would happen. She choose pet for one Main reason. Other things of him attracted her but after having him thoroughly checked out she found he made the perfect candidate for a father. After having him though she was not sure if she wanted to let him go his merry way. Hence why she told bill not to let him wander far.

When the time came she went to the doctor, who confirmed what she was already sure had happened. At that point she bought the cabin she had pet in and began to have work done on it. She got several things for the tower dungeon, benches tables and such. She had two rooms on the second floor done up. One room for herself the other outfitted as a nursery.

She watched his activities online and knew he searched for her. He had posted accounts in various places of the things she had done to him. He was looking for people that might know her or if there were others that this had happened to. The only detail he seemed to leave out was the reference she made before she left the room.

With everything set up and the cabin outfitted just as she choose with her all settled in she was now ready. She called up Bud and Bill, telling them to go get him and gave them specific instructions on how to do so and how she wanted pet delivered to her.

He was alone his parents had left early that morning and would be gone until late Monday evening. He was doing his work and had his headphones on. He heard nothing before a hand clamped over his mouth, instantly he knew it wasn't her hand and he fought hard but in the end he went out.

He woke up and he was in a van again, his legs tied out in front of him the same rope brought to his wrists binding them together. As he got his bearing he looked and saw bud, but to his utter disappointment she was not anywhere that he could see, being gagged he also had no way to ask.

With no other choice he laid his head back and shut his eyes, as there was nothing much else to do. He must have fallen asleep because the next thing he knew Bud was yanking him up to his knees and pulling his arms behind him. Once Bud had him tied up a blindfold was put on him and then two people carried him inside. They did not take him upstairs but somewhere on the main floor. Once they set him down they removed the blindfold and left. Looking around he noticed all the books on the walls and figured this to be a library.

She had watched him brought out of the van and then from the stairs. She waited for her friends to leave locked the door and hid two of the keys. She stood in the doorway watching him. He was on his knees his hands crossed and tied to the opposite foot. As she watched her desire for him mounted.

She walked slowly and quietly into the room behind him, She stopped about two feet from him. She continued to simply look at him. She had forgotten how cute he was, as she stood there she thought on their first encounter. She walked slowly around his left side and stopped in front of him.

The first thing he saw was her legs, his gaze quickly traveled up. She wore a short leather skirt; bypassing everything else his gaze found her leather-encased breasts. They seemed fuller than the last time; He could not take his eyes from them. She moved slightly and that is when he noticed the bulge of her belly, his eyes flew up to meet her eyes.

She stood there letting him study her, she knew the moment he saw her rounded belly. She wore no more than the bra and skirt, leaving her belly exposed on purpose. She said nothing and simply looked at him. She went to the door closed and locked it, then went to the safe on the wall in front of him and put 2 keys into it and shut the door. Picked up a knife saying "those were only two keys that lock the locks on this door and the main door so door so don't get any ideas of getting away until I am ready to release you." She then moved behind him cut the ropes and removed the gag.

She returned to the desk set the knife back down then sat on the edge with her legs slightly spread. He looked at her as he rubbed the circulation back into his wrists. While he did that she reached between her legs and began to stroke herself. She kept her eyes trained on him and saw desire spark in them.

His mind told him to stay put where he was. Yet his body had other things in mind, and before he realized it he had crawled to her and attempted to push her hand aside with his nose. When she let her hand fall away he buried his face there, running his tongue over her clit then dipping it into her hole. He found she tasted very sweet and wanted more. He really got into it and the next thing he knew she pressed his face to her as she began to wiggle on his face then he felt her juices gush at his tongue. He lapped up as much as he could before she shoved him back and told him to remove his clothes. He quickly complied not getting off his knees to do so.

She had planned to take him upstairs first but after seeing him again she just could not wait that long. She had waited long enough in her mind, and she had wanted just him the past few months so she had not been with anyone in some time. Once he was naked she pushed him back down onto the thick carpet and climbed onto his lap wasting no time before slipping him into her.

She moaned as she sank down on him, he groaned and thrust up into her. She did not begin slow just rode him hard and in no time she clenched around him and came. He thrust up harder urging her on his hands settled on her belly and he groaned "Cum for me again my Goddess."

She heard the words he uttered and it triggered an immediate response and she shuddered, clenched and came hard on him. No sooner had she finished she felt the spurt of his own and came again promptly. When he finished she leaned down and whispered "You will not always be able to cum when you want to this weekend pet." she said and rocked against him.

She retrieved a key and came back to where he remained looked down at him and said get up and carry me to the third floor. He simply looked up at her, as he was sure that was where he had been the last time. He stood slowly lifting her easily into his arms. Took her to the door letting her open it and then to the stairs and up them. Once at the top he noticed the room was far bigger with many new things in it. He went to the bed and set her down on it. Not sure what to do he just stood there looking at her.

"Get onto the bed pet on all fours."

He heard the words but was frozen to the spot. Memories of the last time still lingered in his mind. He looked around to see if there were others hiding in the room. He heard her chuckle and say "Only us pet." she then climbed off the bed swatting his ass as she went across the room. He slowly climbed on to the bed nervously.

He heard her rummage through things from somewhere in the room. He waited nervously, thinking of his fate. Just a few hours ago he had wanted to forget her, now here he was wanting to please her. He wondered if in his search that this was not the reason he had wanted to find her rather than trying to put it behind him.

He heard her walk back to the bed and around in front of him. His eyes went round as saucers as he saw what was now poking out from the skirt. "Suck it pet. Bite it all you want." With that that she chuckled. With no qualms he leaned forward and took it into his mouth. He sucked on it until she pulled it from his mouth. She then climbed onto the bed behind him; he tensed but did not expect the flogger across his back.

She used the paddle flogger and cat on him before she spread him wide, she had told him no Cumming. She was going to town when she suddenly heard him groan. Having a good idea what happened she said nothing got off herself again and pulled out. Checking her theory finding out she was right; she picked up four metal fingers that had points on each tip. She then moved back to his head and once more said suck it.

He pulled back from her and shook his head no. With no warning she hit him upside the face with those metal fingers. She hit him hard enough that he fell back on the bed grabbing his legs she roughly righted them before she pounced onto his chest. Take his head in her left hand she lifted it toward the strap on. "Suck it PET." Once more he pulled against her, with her right hand she reached back took his nuts into her fingers and pressed the points in slightly. His mouth flew open in a squeal and she thrust her hips forward. As she humped his mouth she said see bad things happen when you don't do as I say. You made it far worse on yourself by fighting me.

She did not leave it in his mouth for to very long before she had him get on all fours again. Once more getting behind him she took him hard. Once again moved before him and told him to suck it. With a grimace on his face he did it. He had only made a couple passes across it before she pulled it out and told him to lay on his back. Not looking a gift horse in the mouth moved onto his back as she requested.

She didn't say a word just looked at him as he looked at her. He watched as she took off her fake cock and then as she straddled his midsection. She simply looked down at him for a time before she raised herself up and inserted him inside her. He groaned as he felt her body enfold him, he raised his hips to enter her more fully. She went hard and fast along him, his hands found his way to her ass and he began lifting and lowering her down on him. She must have liked it as she threw her head back and clenched around him, shuddering as he continued to pump into her.

"Cum for me Goddess."

She shoved his hands away once more riding him at her tempo. Her hips rocking madly back and forth. Building to a fever pitch she climaxed again, as she did her hands raked his chest. The metal fingers drawing blood in spots and leaving nasty red marks. She heard him cry out and jerk beneath her but did not pay any attention. Hips still bucking she rode him to another climax, again her nails raking his chest. Drawing a bit more blood and more red marks. Finishing she rolled off of him and curled up beside him.

She lay there and in no time he fell asleep, she let him rest for a little while then pulled out her silk scarves and tied him to the bed spread eagle. Seeing the marks on him she grabbed a salve and began spreading it onto his cuts.

He woke to feel her fingers on him, he groaned as she was touching tender spots opening his eyes he saw she was tending to his wounds. He went to take her into his arms and realized he couldn't move that she had also tied him to the bed. Unable to do anything else he watched her, she made sure to spread whatever she was using over each spot she drew blood.

Tugging harder on his bonds he said, "my Goddess please let me love you." Using his eyes to plead with her as well.

She ignored him and when she finished her task to her satisfaction she set the salve aside and straddled him again. She rubbed herself along him until he was hard then took him into her body. She rode him several times to climax before letting his hands lose of the scarves.

As soon as his hands were free they dropped to her body rubbing her everywhere. After several moments he rested them on her belly. He felt her body quicken and tighten around him and knew she was close. Then he felt thumping under his hands yanking away he yelped what the fuck.

Had his legs not still been tied to the bed he have flung her from him instead like nothing happened her head flung back and he felt her climax. When she finished she untied his legs and rolled him to his side facing her.

She looked at him and saw the look on his face and asked him what was wrong.

"What happened when my hands were on your belly just now?"

She looked at him completely at a loss then it hit her. "That was the baby." she told. He said no way and almost on cue the baby kicked she took his hand and placed it there. "Now see as I said it's my child kicking. Stay here I think it is my cue to feed the munchkin"

She returned a short time later with food for the both of them after which time she told him to hold her and go to sleep. He thought he would have trouble sleeping but in no time he went right out.