Laying in Wait Ch. 04

Story Info
Her will be made known; a choice is to be made.
3.9k words
4.14
34.4k
2

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/18/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had dosed off and on the entire night, no one had returned to the room that he knew of since the girl had left. He hurt all over starting at the cuts she had inflicted. The chains had begun to dig into his flesh on his arms and legs. His muscles throughout his arms and legs were strained and tense as well.

He must have slept deep falling into a dreaming state for he awoke with a start, as the door was slammed closed. Looking up he saw her standing across the room looking at him.

From the distance between them he could not tell what her mood was, so he stood there on his toes, looking at the floor and waiting.

She knew he was hard as rock, and the device was hurting him cause of it. She stood near the door not saying a word and simply studied him. After about ten minutes she walked over to him, and still without a word began to remove the chains from him.

She began at his legs working her way up. Knowing if she let his arms down first he would fall. She helped to support his weight when she removed the last two chains from his wrists. She then helped him to a nearby chair.

He half fell into the chair and was half lowered into it. Once in the chair he felt her take first one arm then the other and massaging and rubbing up and down them. When she had finished with them she did the same to his legs and then his toes.

After she finished rubbing the circulation back into his limbs she went over to the intercom and told them to send up food for her and him. That done she went and sat on the bed giving him time to regroup.

Once breakfast was brought to her she called him to the side of the bed. He lowered himself to the floor and crawled to her. He knelt up at her feet where she then began to feed him from her hand. He was too tired and hungry to care how he ate. That theory was proven a few moments later when she dropped a fair chunk of his food to the floor and she told him to pick it up off the floor with his mouth and eat it. He looked from her to the floor and then leaned down to take the food. It was a little odd to eat like that but with a bit of practice he managed as she continued to drop food.

She smiled as she ate her food and every so often still feeding him from her hand. She loved watching him bend to the floor to get his food. She felt a certain amount of satisfaction to see how far his submission went as little by little she was taking his control from him and placing it into her own hands, which is just where she wanted it.

Once the meal was finished, she had the slut sent up to the room. Once the girl entered she stopped four paces from the bed and went down onto her knees, and crawled to about a foot from the bed then knelt up on her knees. Her knees were spread about a shoulders width apart, giving easy access between her legs. Her arms were behind her back each hand holding its opposite forearm. Her back was slightly arched which made her chest stick out. She raised her chin just so but kept her eyes lowered. Then she remained that way waiting.

She knew she would be punished for giving him the pillow last night. She had not expected it to be in front of him when it happened though. Her signal given she undid her arms and rested them on her thighs palms up and said; "I present this sluts entire body mind and soul for its punishment my Mistress". Her eyes glanced off to where he knelt already. Her face suddenly on fire as Mistress's hand landed hard across her face.

"Did I say you could look over at him?"

She was so stunned and reeling that she didn't answer. That was a mistake and the other side of her face was slapped.

"I'd asked you a question."

"No Mistress you did not."

He had jumped when both slaps landed. He stared at this scene before him. He gasped as he watched their Mistress reach down between the girl's legs and pinched at what he was sure was her clit. He saw the girl winch but she made no sound.

The pinch was followed by a hard smack to her pussy. He couldn't tear his eyes away now if he tried. Her hair was grabbed and she was bent forward and smack to her ass shortly followed. A paddled was grabbed and that was then used on the girl's ass.

As he watched he grew hard in the device that had been put on him the night before. The device was made of 7 rings that wrapped around his cock. As he got harder in it the rings dug slightly into his cock.

The girl's ass was now red when she glanced over to where her pet boy sat. She noticed that he was rock hard as well. Deciding to make use of it she pulled the girl around with her hair so the girl was partially on the bed with her ass up in the air.

"Pet get behind her and take her in the ass."

His eyes flew to hers cause he knew she would not remove the device and if the past few minutes were any indication it would be painful for them both. He moved quickly for he had a good idea that trying to not do what he had been told would only land him in further hot water.

"Here use some of this." She said tossing him a bottle of lube. " Don't ease it into her either, I mean really take her."

"As you wish my goddess," he whispered as he began to lube his cock and the device. He worked it on as slowly as he thought he could get away with.

When he could stall no longer he took his cock in hand and lined it up to her puckered hole. He stopped with the tip at the hole.

"Get on with it pet."

He shoved into her whispering, "I'm sorry". As he went balls deep he heard her cry out. He could only imagine what it felt like to her but he knew she must feel the rings as he did. He tried to take it easy but his ass was swatted every time he tried.

As bad as it hurt he was surprised when he felt his body wanted to cum. He looked to her "My goddess may I cum."

"No pet you may not."

"As you wish"

He kept pumping into the girl who moaned and whimpered as he continued. He was also sure she cried, and he couldn't say he blamed her if she was. The device was really beginning to rub his cock the wrong way, and he still fought to remain in control and not cum.

Just when he was sure he was going to lose the battle, he was told to take it out of her. He did as he was told and waited.

"Come to me my pet." He did as she bid him and knelt at her feet beside the bed. She smiled down at and told him he did very well.

She then undid the device that held his cock. No sooner had she removed it she pulled him onto the bed flinging him onto his back.

"Time for you to now please me pet." She murmured as she straddled him, "but you may not cum either."

"As you say my Goddess."

"That's my good little pet." She whispered as she lifted her weight slightly and then took him into her body.

It was torture and pleasure as one as she took her pleasure from him. It felt wonderful within her body, as her juices seeped into the raw spots and stung.

She listened to his groans and whimpers as she rode him hard. She tightened around him as she felt him meet her thrusts.

She bounced and rocked across him and soon he was fighting that urge to bury his load into her. He didn't know why but he wanted to please her and do what she wanted of him. Moving up deeper into her body, she began to moan and squirm around him. He felt her tighten and knew she was close.

Battling not to cum he gasped out "Cum for me please my Goddess" he felt her movements quicken and he then matched her for each thrust. Her cries grew louder and then she came all over him, which how he didn't go over with her he didn't know. Then she was off of him in a flash.

"Be a good pet and remain in this room until I return." With that she motioned the girl to the door and they were both gone.

For the first time since he had been here he had a chance to look around the room. It was then that he noticed a computer tucked into a corner of the room. Then thinking to her parting words, he saw no problem with using it to look up some things.

She sent the girl to the cages and then went into her office. Picking up the phone she made a call, it was time to put the next piece of the game into play. As she talked her monitor flipped on and a page was displayed. He was looking up terms such as slave and present and such. She kept an eye on the screen as she made the arrangements.

His mind was reeling when she returned a short time later. Like she knew what he had been doing she asked if he had any questions for her. Mutely he nodded his head yes, not meeting her eyes.

"Then ask me my pet. I will answer as I see fit."

"What is it that you seek from me?"

"What do you think I want you for?"

"I think you want a slave for sex."

"Close I want you as my slave period."

"I do not understand." He said still not meeting her gaze. He had read enough to know that there was a protocol that was followed.

"I want a little male bitch."

"What exactly does that mean?"

"That means I will dress you as I want you do what I want with who I want when I want and how that I want it. All that is done to you is for my express pleasure."

"Seems like it is all about you. What do I get from this?"

"You get the pleasure of serving me like a good little slave, and bringing me great pleasure. Plus you get out of your parents home, you will have my roof over your head and food in your belly when I see fit you deserve it there. You also have clothes to wear, albeit maybe not what you might prefer but clothes none the less"

She continued to answer most of his questions but not all of them. Of course the ones he most wanted answered she didn't.

His attention was pulled from her when the door opened behind him. Turning his head to see who came in he eyes grew wide to see his friend Zack standing there.

He had no idea Zack had any connection to what was going on. He did not think Zack was into guys, but that notion was quickly put to rest when she got up went to Zack and gave him a big kiss.

He sat there disbelieving his eyes at first. Zack couldn't be here and in on this. Yet he was here and kissing his Goddess.

He continued to watch as she pulled Zack into the room and they fell onto the bed. He yelped slightly as he watched her fall. Scared for her and the child. The two kissed and fondled the other and in no time both rolled on the bed naked.

He grew hard as he watched the two on the bed; he also grew resentful that she let Zack do what he did to her.

He saw red as he watched Zack slip into her, he did not know how long he watched but he sprang to his feet tearing Zack from her and tossing his friend across the room and into a wall he lunged at her plunging himself deep into her growling mine as he pumped into her forcefully.

Her body quickly sapped the rage from him and his pace slowed and softened. He stared into her eyes as he slowly made love to her body, his hands roaming all over her sweet body. Suddenly he was beneath her and smiled at her as she took over. His hands played with her full breasts and then settled on her extended belly. He felt her quicken and tighten around him and then felt her climax before he could do a thing his own climax erupted from his body.

"My Goddess I'm sorry I came."

She said nothing and kept on riding him and soon she climaxed around him again. He smiled feeling her clench around him. "Oh yes cum for me my sexy goddess."

Cumming again she settled her self over him. She kept him firmly inside of her body. It felt good pressed against him and inside of her.

He wrapped his arms around her as she settled atop him. In mere minutes she was asleep, snoring softly into his neck.

He must have been very tired for he woke up sometime later. He knew that a fair bit of time had passed due to the shadows in the room. He remembered then how he had fallen asleep still nestled in her body; it was then he realized that she was no longer there. He sat bolt upright looking around the room franticly for her.

She is across the room under a western facing window at a sink where she had been cleaning her metal fingers with soapy water, when she heard him wake up. From there she watched him search for her with his eyes. Had the metal not clattered a few moments later he would not have known where she was.

Hearing the metallic tinkling sounds he focused his eyes to where he was sure the sound came from. Not being able to see past the sun shinning in from an overhead window, he jumped off the bed and went to where the sound came from. As he moved to where he thought her to be, he fretted over what she might have planned for him over what he had done.

She noted from his manner and walk, that one he had a burning desire to know where she was and two that he was worried and slightly fearful. She waited until he was able to see her before she grabbed a towel and moved off to the table in the room where she had already laid out the alcohol and a sharpener.

Seeing her move off he changed course to follow her. Falling to his knees beside the chair in which she sat on. He asked "My Goddess did you rest well?"

She said nothing as she used the towel to dry the nails. Once they were dried to her satisfaction she set the towel aside and picked up the sharpener and used it on the nails. Every so often she would glance down at him.

Seeing those nasty fingernails in her hands made him shiver as he remembered what they had already done to him. The images and feelings brought out conflicting emotions. Where before he had been so shocked and appalled by the things she had done to him, now that was not riding as high as before. Then, taking over was the need and the craving to do whatever she wanted. As insane as it felt he was thinking he had grown to love her somehow in all this. He knew he should not feel this way but somehow she had forced him to love her as well. The longer he sat the more nervous he got.

As she worked she watched as the emotions flickered across his face. Giving him a little time to reflect she finally spoke.

"Pet I now formally ask of you, Will you remain here with me as my slave? You know what I seek already."

He looked up at her and the thoughts that were flowing across his face was as revealing as if he had spoken them aloud. His eyes took in the sight of her from head to toe, his eyes lingering on her protruding belly for a long moment before looking in her eyes.

"My Goddess before I can answer your question I must ask one of my own and I need the answer to it."

"You want to know if it is you that fathered the child in my womb." As she spoke he watched as her hand lovingly rested on her belly cradling it in a way.

"Yes my Goddess that is what I need to know."

"Would it matter to you one way or the other?"

"Yes my Goddess I fear that it would, because I have come to the realization that I might very well love you."

"Why would it make a difference then?"

"Because if the child is mine then I am responsible for it even if I didn't intend for it to happen, it is my belief that a man should stand by the woman who bears his child or children."

"So if the child were not yours you would leave then?"

"If the child is not mine, then I would want to know that the father would do right by you and the child."

"What does that have to do with it? I am asking for you to remain as my slave."

"What if the father did not want you have me near you and his child?"

"What if I said that would not be an issue?"

"So it is mine."

"I have not said that yet."

"Then it isn't mine"

"Now I didn't say that it wasn't yours either. If you love me why does it matter who the father is the child is part of me. For if you loved me would you not want me regardless of who fathered it."

"Yes My Goddess I want to be here no matter what, but if the father pushed me out of your life because he didn't want me here I don't know how I would handle that. I understand that You said that it wouldn't be an issue but I would like to meet the father, talk to him and make sure that he is ok with me being here with you. It would hurt something fierce if I remained now and then being pushed away so that You were not a part of my life, so if he wasn't ok with me being near You then I would leave now."

She chuckled softly at his answer. Then smiling down at him, looking him dead in the eye. She kept what she felt at his words to herself unknown to him with the simple smile.

"If I gave you what you needed one way or the other about the child, would you do whatever I ask of you? Answer this honestly and I will tell you what you seek."

He looks up at her and thinks on her words as he thinks his eyes drop a little still keeping her in his sights. He thought on everything that had happened since his first contact with her. He thought of the degradation of the first time and then her parting words. Then the search for her these past six months, then the joy and shock to come face to face with her again. That she was in fact very pregnant wither it be his or not drove him mad with lust and desire for her. His thoughts turned to all that had happened this weekend and through all the pain, torture, humiliation, passion, love, pleasure, punishment he came to a decision.

"Yes my Goddess I will." He said sighing hard almost a half sob.

"My pet the child I carry is yours." Whatever else she was going to say was cutoff as he gave a glad cry as he bounded to his feet and lifted her up and out of the chair then into his arms.

He easily lifted her feet up from the floor with her body held firmly along his. He spun around holding her close, her legs wrapped around him. As she was so close his eyes grew wide when at that very moment he felt her belly quiver against him. He felt a rush of pride and excitement to feel his child against him. Quick on the heels of pride was his lust to have her. Her naked body was hot and flushed against his skin. He was sure she wanted him.

Setting her feet on the floor he fell to his knees before her placing his hands and the side of his face on her belly looking up at her, he whispered" My Goddess I am yours heart mind body and soul, do with me as you see fit."

On the table she picked up something he hadn't noticed until just now. He looked at what he was sure was a large dog collar. He wondered what she had in mind, and because he didn't know a shiver went through him as he grew even harder.

"Do you freely accept my collar to wear as I see fit? A collar that shows you are my property."

"Yes my Goddess I do."

Collar in hand she pushed him back so that he was leaning back on his hands his legs stretched out in front of him. She then lowered herself down onto his cock, moaning softly as she sank down onto him. Once he was firmly buried deep into her body she placed the collar about his neck and locked it into place.

He felt the leather go snug about his neck and then she was moving across he now rock hard cock that was buried so deep in her body he didn't know where she ended and he began. She moved slowly and for a few brief moments he again felt her belly twitch against him. He growled possessively as his hands settled on her belly "mine" urging her on as best as he could with his hips.

"My Goddess why did you set out to have my child?" he asked as he thrust up into her.

"I wanted it and you made for a fine candidate." She moaned and rocked across him faster.

"You hadn't planned for me to remain after that one day did you?"

"You're here and that's what matters." She flung her head back and cried out. She tightened around him and rocked faster.

She rode herself to 3 climaxes before she cried out "cum for me my slave pet" to which he promptly unleashed a thick hot stream of cum deep into her hot and craving pussy. Her arms wrapped tight around him as she came yet again this time as he did.

"You are forever more mine pet."

"As you wish my Goddess."