Laying in Wait Ch. 06

Story Info
A ceremony is interrupted.
4.2k words
3.88
22k
1

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/18/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Time had moved so quickly since the night she had collared him. Ziggy was around fairly often now, He still didn't like the time they spent together but he understood that Ziggy made her happy in a way that he himself could not. He learned that her happiness was all that mattered to him; he knew that he himself made her happy and that was good enough. He had done much research and found she had taken him to a deeper level of submission, there were two roles for someone like himself, The first was a sub, which was a submissive person that was talked to and things were discussed with them and had limits and rights. Then there were the slaves, and they were at the mercy of the Mistress or Master, they had no rights or limits but what they were allowed by their owner. Yes he was often at her mercy but she also choose to talk to him of things to get his opinion. Of course in the end it was always her wishes that mattered.

He had asked her to be his wife as well as his owner, the first time he had asked she simply laughed at the offer. He didn't let that stop him in the least and kept asking her until she had finally said "yes". He told her that he would take care of everything; all she needed to do was give him a list of all that he needed to do.

It was hard to believe how much his life had changed since the first time he met her. At first like any man he wanted out and away from her. Yeah she was defiantly out there, and through that all he had come to love her anyway. He had always wanted a child and he was sure that was the biggest reason he wanted to stay just not the only one.

Before being taken he was a force to contend with in his legal firm, he knew what needed to be done and did it well. His expertise laid in import/ export, his firm had scooped him up fresh out of school, and he had graduated high school almost 4 years early. As forceful and dominating as he was in his business, he found he liked doing as he was told in everything else. Looking back his studies and his job were the only part of his life he been forceful with. Until she had stepped in he had lived with his parents because they wanted it of him. In school people tended to leave him alone, not that it had mattered his mind had been on his studies.

He choose to remain working even though it seemed between the two of them money would never be an issue. As bad as things had begun he slowly saw that as cruel as she was there was a softer side to her. One that enjoyed sitting and talking to him. He knew that she was a wealthy doctor that invested as he himself had done. That her line of work was how she had found him; she practiced medicine privately and could take a break from it as she chooses to.

In his alone time with her which he did in fact get as she choose of course, not only did she use him but she told him of her thoughts on the child and her goals for it. He saw that in the over all picture of things she would have had no trouble caring for and seeing to the child's needs.

She was a very organized woman she controlled and directed most every part of life. He found that she had many people in all sorts of professions that she turned to for help. She ran things well, she was a planner and thought things through. Best way pet could describe it was she had uncanny insight on just what to do.

Would many understand why he would want this probably not, all he could say was he enjoyed her strong willed nature now. Doing as he was told worked well for him, he felt better in many ways now than he ever had before.

*****************

The day was here; everything was set to her precise specifications. He had found the high priestess, gotten the marriage license, the perfect spot on a lake that had a gazebo; the gazebo had been decked out in red pink and white roses. He had also found her the designer for her dress to have it made. The guests were invited including Ziggy who was going to give her away.

Her pains had begun a little while before it was time to get ready for the ceremony. She had read many things saying the first birth most often were long and drawn out so she dismissed the pains and continued as planned.

As time passed getting ready and what not the pains grew in intensity and still she said nothing. She still wasn't sure why she had said yes, the only thought that came readily to mind was he had grown on her a great deal. Looking back on what she had first sought him for, her needs in him had greatly changed. She wanted him close and she enjoyed the submission she had pulled out in him, she had seen that side buried deep. She reveled in the power she held over pet. But the power was only a portion of the allure she felt towards him. Pet was very smart and she found conversation with him engaging and enjoyable.

On the other hand there was a certain part of her that wanted more. A part that craved to neither submit nor dominate either, yet it was part of it to. She'd had that with Ziggy at one point anyway. She was grateful that she had a friend with benefits; she kept telling herself that it was wrong to want more and she should just accept what she had

**************

Ziggy walked her down the flower strewn deep blue carpet that led to the base of the stairs of the gazebo. Pet knelt at the foot of the stairs waiting for her. When she reached him she placed a hand lightly on his shoulder, and the ceremony began.

She had two more pains during the ceremony, the second of which dropped her to one knee clutching at pet's shoulder. As the pain from the contraction subsided she realized her water had broken.

She wasn't the only one that noticed that her water had broken for she felt strong arms lift her up and say it's time to get you to a hospital. I am sorry to say that this ceremony will need to wait.

Her nails digging into him and her falling beside him sent a shiver a fear down his spine. He knew that it had to be fairly bad for it to have doubled her over. He looked on baffled wanting to know what was going on. He felt his knees get damp but dismissed it. Hearing the word hospital gave him the kick in the ass he needed and scrambled ahead of Ziggy to open the car to get her into it.

On the way there pet sat in back cradling her upright, Ziggy drove explaining to pet that Gabrielle's water had broken and that the child was soon to be born. Ziggy went on to say that he was also fairly sure that the pain that had doubled her over had not been the first. He tried to ask her if Ziggy was correct but her body seemed wracked with pain and sweat, so no answers were forthcoming from her.

**********

Once at the hospital as her water had already broken she was quickly taken to a birthing suite, after he and Ziggy managed to get her officially registered they were then taken to her room. What pet found strange was Ziggy there beside him trying to help him every step of the way, explaining things to him along the way.

When they reached her room she was already hooked up to all sorts of wires and things to various places. The wires that intrigued him the most were the ones that went below the white blanket that was draped over her legs. Ziggy must have seen his confused looked for he leaned over and told him that those particular wires were monitoring the baby's stats.

Pet must have gotten a funny look on his face for he heard Ziggy laugh. "If you're wondering how its simple she been dilating or opening up inside, well they slip the wires through there to where them need them to be to get their various readings.

Any further talk was cut off as the monitor spiked in areas and his Goddess cried out. He rushed to her side and took his hand into hers telling her to do as she wished with it. He saw Ziggy move to the other side of her and said nothing. He too took her hand into his.

Though her water had broken her labor stalled out a little bit and all was well. Ziggy and pet both tended to her and made sure if it could be done that it was done. The pains were bad but she refused to be drugged. Both men tried to get the doctor to give them to her anyways but both were asked if they were her husband, but as neither officially was her husband the doctor could only follow her wishes.

It wasn't until her labor began to pick back up that the distress to the baby began. Seemed the baby's cord got compressed and the only way to deliver the child with no major harm was by doing an emergency C-section.

Pet hearing that they wanted to cut her open began to protest. He implored the doctor to find another way. To which he was told that there was no other way that it was in the baby and mother's best interest not to wait.

Defeated the two were led to a waiting room where they would be notified of how things went and once she was out of recovery they would be allowed back in with her.

*************

It had been the longest hour of pet's life waiting for the doctor to come out. He noticeable sagged hearing that mother and baby were ok and had made it through with little fuss. Ziggy had put an arm about his shoulders for support and pet was grateful. The doctor told them that the little girl would be ready in the nursery shortly if they wanted to see the her, and by the time they had done that the mother should be into a room and waking up.

They listened to the doctor's directions to the nursery and where the mother would be moved. Ziggy and pet decided to go wait at the nursery until the baby was set into one of the cribs at the windows.

********

After they had seen the sweet lil cherub of a baby swathed in pink they went to see the new mom. She looked weak and groggy when they first entered and dozed back off so he and Ziggy sat and talked softly among themselves for a while.

Pet felt more at ease now that he saw her and while he and Ziggy talked pet's eyes kept glancing to where she lay in the bed.

As they talked pet found the topics change to a subject he never expected. They had talked of various things when Ziggy looked him dead in the eye and said.

"Pet these last few months and today have made me see that I want Gabrielle for my wife."

"Whoa Ziggy Sir but she is going to be my wife." Pet protested. "W/we were practically wed before we came here to have MY daughter. My daughter will have my name."

"Pet she need not be married to you for your daughter to have your name."

Pet was speechless at both of Ziggy's last two comments and sputtered softly trying to find words. He looked to her again as she continued to doze peacefully. He struggled to keep his emotions under control pushing them deep inside of him, when he finally found words again to speak.

"But Sir why would she want you when she has already agreed to be both my wife and owner?"

"Ok pet I will give you that one, she did agree to that. But as things were stopped mid way it would seem fate has given me a chance to change her mind. I should have made my intentions known to her before now. I was stupid by letting it go so far, but I've been given another chance to pursue her and let her know that I want her for my wife as well."

As he listened to Ziggy he struggled all the more to contain his anger jealousy distress and agitation. Doing his best to show no outward signs of it.

She was being pulled from her rest and unsure as to why. As she struggled to make out what had woken her she heard Ziggy talking. Her eyes flew open when she heard Ziggy say I've been given the chance to pursue her for my wife. As she was still very groggy she lost a few words she was sure but didn't miss the meaning of what was said.

"Ziggy Sir she is MINE"

"She...." Ziggy had started to say when he was cut off in midstream.

"Both of you sit down and shut up." She told them, levering herself up from the bed her eyes slit shut cause of the light and partially from anger. "I am not a damn piece of property to be fought over. I will be with who I want in the manner I want am I clear boys?"

They both nodded their heads for both knew that she was very angry at this moment and if they didn't step lively that they could set her off even worse than they already had.

"I'm glad for I don't EVER want to hear the two of you arguing over me again. Now you two play nice with each other I've just had a baby and I feel like I have been run over by a truck instead."

"My Goddess forgive me." Pet murmured and went rushing to her side. " Is there anything I can do for you my Owner and soon to be wife to make you feel better?"

"Yes pet there is one find a nurse and get her to get me something for the pain and two I'd like to see my daughter."

"Of course my Goddess I will get something for your pain and our little girl."

With that she watched as pet left the room Him gone she turned her attention to where Ziggy still sat in the chair She lay back gingerly on the bed but as gentle as she was the pain still shot right through her and she squealed from the intensity of it.

Hearing her cry out Ziggy bolted to his feet and went to her taking her hand in his and with his free hand stroked her face and head to soothe her.

Once the pain subsided she studied Ziggy wondering what had made him say he wanted her as his wife again. He must have realized where her thoughts were for he answered what had been on her mind.

"Gabrielle these past few months being with you seeing you big and round with child has been slowly torturing me I come to realize I want you heavy with my child inside of you As I sat in the waiting room scared for you and the child not even mine I knew I still loved you."

She went to say something but he laid two fingers across her lips and said, "Hush please and let me get this out " She nodded her head yes and he removed the fingers from her lips.

"I was stupid before and I should have told you how I felt long before now but until faced with possibly loosing you forever I guess I couldn't even truly admit it to myself just how much I still desire and want you."

"You want a child by me?" she stammered all flustered hearing Ziggy say this to her after all this time.

Her attention was pulled from Ziggy hearing pet return talking to the baby he held in his arms. The nurse was close on pet's heels. Between the nurse, pet and the baby all further conversation with Ziggy would have to wait.

As she held the bright green-eyed little girl it was decided that her name would be Kaitlyn, as pet like Katie and she herself liked Lynn. Jade cause of her bright green eyes that Gabrielle knew her daughter would keep. She would also have her father's last name.

*************

Cause Gabrielle had the C-section she had opted to remain in the hospital for 5 days. Today her and Kaitlyn would be going home. Gabrielle had had no further chance to talk more with Ziggy as of yet. But going home would give her a chance to finish it

Upon arriving home she and the lil one were settled each in their own room on the second floor. Gabrielle being still so tired and drained took a nap immediately.

Gabrielle woke to silence but knew she wasn't alone. Looking around she saw Ziggy in the room alone with her. She listened quietly for any other sounds in the house; to her surprise she heard none. She looked fully at Ziggy then, with eyes full of questions.

"Ziggy where is everyone?"

"Pet called his folks and they wanted to see the baby and figured it'd be ok for Bud and your female to take him and Kaitlyn to his folks. It was ok right?"

"I guess so. That means it's just you and I here then huh?"

"Yeah Dear just the two of us here. That means we can finally finish that chat we started that other day."

"Will you come and hold me while we talk?"

"You sure that wont hurt you in anyway?"

"Bring my meds with you and no you wont hurt me too bad."

She watched as he got a drink from the fridge and then a couple pills from a bottle. He climbed carefully onto the bed and handed her the pills. She took them while he laid back on the bed, once he was settled she carefully laid herself down with him.

She rested her head on his shoulder, tilting her head just so enabling her to look at him. She didn't say anything for a long time just looking at him. It seemed he was going to let her make the next move. As she looked at him she thought through all the things that came to mind since he had told her what he had.

"Ziggy can I ask you a few things?"

"Of course Dear." She felt him shift slightly and knew he looked at her.

"Why did you walk instead of working it out Ziggy?"

"I was young and foolish Dear and I never thought you'd move on."

"You act like your years older now verses then."

"I am in experience and knowledge. Almost losing you showed me how stupid I was. The fates stepped in and gave me a chance to fix that."

"So no matter what you'd stick it out this time or will you turn and walk again if things get to much for you?"

"I WILL stay with you at your side to work whatever it may be out."

"How do I know you mean it? You've said similar things before."

He kissed her then and lifted her eyes to look into his and said. "All I can do is tell you that I swear on all that I hold near and dear to my heart that I wont leave you ever again. I am not who I was then, on that note I pray you take me at my word one last time."

She rested her head onto his shoulder again as she absorbed his words. She didn't want him to see her eyes as she thought it over. She knew she wanted to trust him and also knew that she couldn't seem too eager. As she rested her head on him biting her lip she thought back to their time together.

Things had been wonderful between them, upon meeting they had promptly hit it off. They got serious fast about each other, and often spoke of marriage and children and such. Then one day Ziggy said he wasn't ready for all the commitment and had left rather than trying to work it out.

He didn't say a word when she took her eyes from his; he knew she was thinking things out. He didn't want to disturb her thoughts so he let his mind wander. As was often the case these days they turned to her.

Meeting her had been the best thing that had ever happened to his life. So then why did he walk away from her when things got rough, cause he always tried to deal with the hard crap in his life on his own. He had gotten scared at the prospect of how serious they had gotten, then there had been the pressure his own father had placed on him at the time. He had not told her of the things with his father at the time, nor had even told her since then. He learned after all this time that shutting her out of his life had been the worst thing that he had ever done, and that mistake had almost completely cost him her and the life they had talked of so long ago as it now seemed.

"Ziggy I am willing to try things again with you, but I can't just up and marry you right now. I don't trust you like I did then and I need time to know that what you say is true. There is also pet to consider in this too and my daughter."

"Speaking of pet how do you feel for him?"

"I am not completely sure how I feel about him. But I do know that I have loved and enjoyed all the things that I have done to and with him. I choose him to father my child for his wonderful genes and intelligence and so on. He means a great deal to me I know that much."

"Did you agree to marry pet cause I left you?"

"No you had nothing to do with it Ziggy, you had left me and made it fairly clear that it was over between us. It may have taken me a little while to get over you and what we had but I did. I did that by choosing to have a child."

"Is there any way that you would agree to marry me again?"

"I need time Ziggy but you have a chance to show me you wont walk away again, and for now I wont marry pet either."

"Ok my Dear I can live with that for now. Thank you for this second chance and I love you so much for it." He then raised her lips to his again and gave them a hard firm kiss.

12