Layla and Alex Ch. 02

Story Info
Alex followed Layla to the shower.
1.8k words
3.84
22.4k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/04/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex followed Layla to the shower. Layla stepped inside the steamy room and Alex followed. Once inside Layla grabbed the soap and started to wash off Alex starting with his prick, which was still half-hard. She giggled and soaped it all up moving to his balls rubbing them gently while the soaped them up. He moaned a little and his dick went from being half- hard to raging hard in seconds. He pulled Layla's hand away and let the water hit his dick washing the soap off. He pulled her face to his and kissed her passionately on the lips. His hands started exploring her body caressing and teasing it.

His hands felt around her hips and down to her luscious ass. He started rubbing it and she moaned softly. One of his fingers slipped into her hole causing her to gasp in pleasure as he slid it in and out gently. His prick felt like it was going to explode she was turning him on so much. He turned her around and she placed her hands on the shower wall knowing what was coming next... her ass and pussy started to tingle in anticipation. He brought his huge tip to her little hole and forced it open stuffing his cock into her big, beautiful ass. She moaned and yelped in pleasure as he started slowly ramming her. The water from the shower was hitting them both making them even hotter. Layla was gripping the shower door handle Alex was ramming her so hard almost lifting her up with his huge prick. Alex picked Layla up holding her with one arm and used his other hand to massage her juicy clit while he rammed into her luscious ass. Before long Layla was cumming hard on Alex's fingers. Her juice dripped down her perfect juicy thighs. Alex starting pounding into her ass faster while his balls slapped her pussy hole. He came a few minutes later as Layla came again just from the slapping sound. He pulled out of her ass slowly and kissed her on the shoulder.

They finished washing each other and got out of the shower. Layla quickly did her hair and makeup for the second time that night while Alex dressed. Layla put on her same outfit and they headed out the door to one of the hottest nightclubs in Las Vegas. Outside Layla was greeted with Alex's brand new BMW M6. She smiled and stepped inside and they took off. In the car Layla started getting excited and she crawled over the armrest and sat in Alex's lap and start kissing him while he drove. They almost wrecked several times so Alex made her go back to her seat... she pouted but leaned over and pulled out his cock and started sucking on him hard. He came quickly in Layla's mouth and she sucked it all up appreciating the yummy flavor in her mouth. She just wasn't happy without cum and dick on her!

They eventually made it to the club and they got to cut the huge line and go inside because Layla knew the bouncer... she gave him head before. Layla smiled as she spotted Kelly and waved her over. Kelly was a pair of bouncing boobs as she walked over. She kissed Layla full on the lips and winked at Alex. Kelly was hot and Alex took notice as did Layla. She was a petite 5'3" blonde with long wavy hair, tan toned body, huge 34 DD boobs, and small hips and ass. She was wearing a tight black mini skirt and a low cut pink tank top that showed her incredible cleavage. She'd been getting hit on all night by guys but Kelly was a lesbian and she loved pussy and Layla was her dream girl... but Layla was straight but did have bi tendencies. She and Kelly had fooled around before when she had been raging drunk and horny and Kelly was hot... but that story is for another time!

Alex winked at Kelly unaware that she was a lesbian. Layla giggled and spilled the beans about her best friend. Alex frowned this girl with the most incredible tits ever was a lesbian... what a shame. Kelly assured him though that she did men before... because dick did feel good but she just preferred pussy. Alex agreed he loved the pussy... Layla laughed and they all went to get drinks and then headed to the dance floor. Layla danced with Alex and Kelly. Kelly rubbed her huge tits on Layla's small ones while Alex grinded his dick in Layla's huge lush ass. Throughout the night they danced, drank, and all got very horny. There was a VIP lounge in the club and Kelly's dad was filthy stinking rich and actually owned the club's property so they all went up there and continued drinking and talking. Before long Kelly had coaxed Layla and Alex into a game of spin the bottle... They took an empty beer bottle and Kelly explained the rules. Whoever the bottle did not land on got to decide what the two others did to each other.

Kelly spun first and the bottle landed on Alex, she fake pouted but looked at Layla as a cue for what to do.

Layla grinned wickedly and said, "Alex I want you to suck on Kelly's delicious boobies for a minute..."

Alex made a score face and Kelly pulled her tank top off revealing a pair of the most delicious looking titties. Her nipples were huge and pink like the end of an eraser. He bent down and pulled one of her nipples into his mouth and started sucking on it gently and nibbling it. He took the other nipple with his fingers and started pinching and squeezing then he went back and forth switching paying attention to each perfect boob. Kelly moaned in pleasure... despite being a lesbian this did feel incredible! Alex's mouth got more ravenous for Kelly's huge nipples and his hand got naughtier pinching and pulling on her. Kelly started moaning feeling an orgasm building inside her. Alex continued fucking her breasts with his mouth and hands wanting to make her orgasm more than anything. Kelly's chest heaved as her little body shook in a delicious orgasm. Layla shuddered getting incredibly aroused as she watched her best friend orgasm and her man make it happen.

Alex pulled away grinning like a cocky SOB. Kelly giggled and left her top off reveling in her after-orgasm bliss.

Layla leaned over and kissed Alex on the lips quickly... "That was so hot baby!"

He smiled again and turned to Layla, "Your turn babe."

Layla grabbed the bottle and flicked her wrist spinning it. It landed on Kelly. Kelly grinned and did a cheer pose with her arms smiling.

Layla rolled her eyes smiling and Alex couldn't wait to tell the two what he wanted...

"Kelly suck on Layla's pussy till she cums hard."

Kelly got even wetter thinking about Layla's mound in her mouth. Layla pulled her dress up over her ass and spread her legs wide for Kelly to get easier access. Before Kelly went to Layla's pussy she made out with her for a minute getting her warmed up and caressed along her outer pussy lips and thighs. Layla moaned and Kelly slid down her body to her pussy and started flicking her tongue along Layla's little clit. She moved her tongue along the outer pussy lips and along her thighs then she took her fingers and spread Layla's outer lips and started sucking on her inner lips. Layla moaned softly in pleasure. Kelly began to get greedy and started biting and sucking harder on Layla's little pussy. She stuck her entire face into Layla's cunt using her nose to bump Layla's clit and her tongue to dive deep into Layla's cunt hole. Layla started cumming immediately. Kelly kept tonguing her pussy while Layla's juices flowed into Kelly's mouth. Kelly lapped them all up getting every last drop. Kelly sighed happily leaning up and planting a huge kiss on Layla. Layla grinned and hugged her BFF.

"Mmmmm thank you Kel."

Kelly grinned shyly, "No problem hunny!"

Kelly and Layla looked over at Alex whose dick looked like a straining jack in the box wanting to pop out. He was so turned on and his face was a picture like he was in heaven. Layla giggled and handed the bottle to Alex. Alex took the bottle still in shock from what he had just seen. He had seen it on porn plenty but never in real life... and let him tell you, it was mmmaaammmazzzingggg! Alex spinned the bottle and it landed kind of in between Layla and Kelly.

Layla smiled and said coyly, "I guess you get both of us..."

Alex looked upwards and said a silent thank you. He was in heaven for real.

Alex asked Layla and Kelly if he could fuck Kelly's pussy and Layla and Kelly said that was fine. Kelly took of her mini skirt but left on her cute and sexy CL heels and she got on all fours so Alex could get her doggy style. Layla took her dress off completely and she she got underneath Kelly and leaned up and pulled one of her nipples into her mouth and started sucking gently. Kelly moaned and used her hand to finger Layla. Alex took his pants and boxers off and stuck his throbbing prick into Kelly's swollen pussy lips. She was extremely tight compared to Layla... she must not be getting much dick Alex thought smirking and his huge cock starting bucking inside of Kelly. Kelly moaned and her fingers started frigging Layla harder while Layla sucked and fucked Kelly's breasts hard with her lips, tongue, and teeth.

Alex pulled out and flipped Kelly over he wanted those huge tits smashing into his chest. Kelly shrieked in surprise and moaned as Layla got under her and started eating her ass out. Layla took her tongue and started forcing into Kelly's little hole and munched on her asshole using her teeth to bite her lightly. Layla took her free hand and massaged hard on Alex's balls and Kelly and Alex both started bucking frantic in sex while Layla squeezed hard on Alex's balls and continued mouth fucking Kelly's ass hard. About a second later Alex and Kelly came together while Layla had a small orgasm from their pleasure. Alex smashed his lips on Kelly's and Kelly kissed him back frantic while she orgasmed again even harder than before as her pussy sucked and milked Alex's dick for all of his cum. Alex slid onto the couch and Kelly sat next to him both of them heaving from the pleasure... Layla sat on top of Alex and he kissed her.

"Mmm... babe that was so hot and so good."

Kelly nodded and pulled Layla next to her and kissed her on the lips deeply. "You are the best at eating out ass... OMG."

Layla giggled and the three of them looked at each other ready for round two...