Lazy Afternoon

Story Info
Mother and son discover each other. Warning: bisexual scenes.
3k words
4.36
127.5k
72
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Axteuffel
Axteuffel
66 Followers

It was just another lazy summer afternoon. We were at home, bathing in the sun on the pool side, in our back yard. It was a lovely Saturday and my son Jamie was home from college, for the whole week.

Since his childhood, we've never been prude about our bodies and I raised him not to be ashamed to walk around the house naked, as I would do the same. He was now a beautiful young man, 21 years old, good looking, slender and with shoulder long blond hair. His eyes were green and always filled with happiness. I am still young, at 45. I try to keep in good shape. Just my tits are not as firm as they used to be, but they have not sagged either, since they are so small. As a girl I had tiny tits, and they got a little bigger after breastfeeding Jamie until he was 2 years old.

Now my beautiful boy was laying on his stomach on a pool bed, and was half asleep. His hair was covering his eyes, hiding them from the sun. His skin was shining due to the sunscreen. But the most remarkable feature about him was his ass: to globes of hard meat, as round as a girls. In fact, as a child, a lot of people have mistaken him for a girl, with his long hair and slender figure. Sometimes we even tricked people by dressing Jamie as a girl, and presenting his as my daughter. He was so cute in those pink dresses and with his ponytail! When he grew up, in high school, we wore already the same size. In vacations out of town he used to dress in one of my dresses, usually the most frilly and sexy, put on some sexy sandals, and go out together to the club. It was hilarious when men of all ages started hitting on us, thinking we were sisters. After we teased them to death with kisses and touches and hot dances between us, we used to disappear back to our hotel room, leaving them waiting for us. When we were back in our room, we entered the shower together, to wash away the sweat and the smoke.

In one of these occasions, 2 years ago, when I was drunker than usual, something unexpected happened. I was washing Jamie, as I always do when he's at home, and I reached for his intimate parts. Usually, if he is hard, we just laugh and I move on. But this time, when my hand touched his cock, I felt an electric shock throughout my whole body. It was like touching his cock for the first time. My mouth was dry and I freeze with my right hand holding his cock. Obviously, he felt the change in my attitude and his breath became heavier. The cock was becoming more rigid and I could feel the blood pumping in his body. It is not a huge cock, just under 7 inches, but it's pretty thick. It felt just right in my hand. As we are almost the same height, I could feel his hot breath in my face getting heavier. My eyes moved from his cock, to his lips, and over into his eyes. They were full of love and lust. I could tell that he would gladly accept anything in that moment.

But I knew that, even for a liberal family like we two were, incest was not an option. So I let his cock go and whispered "sorry!" Jamie just smiled and let a long sigh. I finished washing him like nothing happened, but his kept his erection. This time I didn't help him dry, I just ran to my room. I kept saying to myself that it was all an accident. But what intrigued me was how good it felt. Not even with his long gone father have I felt this way. Ten minutes later I knocked at his door, to kiss him good night, as I always do. Without waiting for an answer, I walked right in but I freezed in the doorway. Jamie was naked on his bed, masturbating. His hair was still damp and pearls of sweat were forming on his face and chest. He stopped for a second to look at me, and then he closed his eyes and continued stroking with a slow pace. It was clear he was reliving those images from the bathroom or who knows what else.

I don't know why, but seeing him stroking his beautiful cock, instead of leaving the room, I decided to sit on the bed side, near him. This was the last intimacy we haven't shared until now. Feeling this, Jamie opened his eyes and smiled at me, but he continued to stroke his cock a little faster. I gazed upon his pretty face, his warm smile, his slender and hairless body and my eyes fell on his erect cock, glistening with precum. My heart started beating harder and I could feel my mouth watering. I wasn't a saint, I used to go out with my girlfriends and have one night stands or even blowing a stranger in a public restroom, but I never felt so attracted to a man before. And of all men, he was my son. And just as I was assessing all that, his cock erupted. Streams of cum landed all over his hand and chest. Looking straight into my eyes, he let go his rigid cock and licked one by one his cum filled fingers. I had to gather all my strengths not to jump on him right there and then, and to kiss those cum covered lips or to devour his beautiful cock. Instead I just smiled like a loving mother to her son who got an A+ in school.

"I just came to say good night, Jamie," I said with a trembling voice. And I stood to walk away.

"And you don't kiss me good night?" he asked in the most casual tone.

I could feel my legs get weak and my pussy overflowing. I had to get out as soon as possible. I gathered all my courage, leaned over and gave him a quick kiss on his lips, as usual. But this time, I tasted his seed, salty and musky. And with that, I ran back to my room. That night I masturbated for what it felt forever, imagining all sort of things about me and Jamie. And for many nights to come, even last night, this remained my favorite masturbation theme. Even when I was fucking someone else, I was imagining he was Jamie.

And now, we were here, naked, just a couple of feet away from each other. And I knew I would go crazy from wanton and lust if we won't make love soon. The only thing was finding a way to do it. But instead of jumping his bones right here and now, I asked him casually:

"Would you fancy going clubbing tonight?"

All he answered was a "mhm."

"And who will come with me, Jamie or Jenny?" Jenny was his feminine alter ego, my daughter.

He looked at me, and smiled.

"I guess Jenny is more fun."

And when he smiled at me, I felt a tickle in my stomach and my pussy had a spasm.

"We should start preparing then."

Being Jenny required a lot of preparation: shaving his arms and legs (there was no hair on his chest), painting his nails, doing his makeup and his hair.

We started with my favorite activity: washing his body. We filled up the tub and soaked together in the hot water for a while. I then rubbed with scented bath oil every inch of his skin, leaving him clean and soft. And I took every chance I got to touch and stroke his erect cock, pretending I was cleaning him. After shaving, I dried him with a towel, paying special attention to his private parts, including his ass crack. I couldn't help covering his entire body with soft kisses, just as I did when he was a baby, only now he was a grown man, and his cock was saluting me.

I painted his toenails and his finger nails in a fiery red and applied a light makeup, just to make his face more feminine. His hair needed a little rearrangement as well. He now looked just like a sweet girl, somewhat similar to Keira Knithley.

I put on a little makeup as well and we proceeded to my bedroom, to choose our dresses for tonight. He chose a short dress, who made his long and slender legs even more sexy, and used a push up bra underneath, to compensate his flat chest. I dressed in a longer dress, more appropriate for my age, but with an opening on the side, offering my legs for viewing. We both wore high heels sandals.

By now it was already dark outside, and we left for a club on the other side of the town, where chances were low to meet anyone who knew us.

First we had to mark our pray for tonight. Usually we avoided young men, because they were to aggressive and impatient. As we were sitting at the bar, sipping our drinks, a well built man, of around 40, approached us and offered us a drink. We accepted this one, and started chatting with him. His name was Tim, he was recently divorced, and he was trying to reenter the dating scene. Everybody was a little shy at the beginning, but after a few drinks we proceeded to the dance floor. Here we started tormenting him, by dancing so close to him and touching his body. His erection was obvious in his jeans, not just for us, but for everybody. We were putting on a public show and we enjoyed the attention.

But after a while, as we were tired and sweaty, we looked for a more secluded table, in a dark corner, and sat over there. Hearing that we are mother and daughter made Tim even more excited. We started kissing him, and it felt like devouring him with our mouths. Accidentally, our tongues touched, and, without further thinking, I started kissing Jamie. It felt like heaven, his lips and tongue sending shivers through my spine and making my pussy tickle. The effect on Tim was also strong. His jeans were tented, as he was sporting a clearly painful erection. But this time I wasn't gone stop here, as we did in previous situations. I was hot as hell, and needed release. Someone, anyone, had to discharge my sexual tension. I started rubing his cock through his pants and asked Jamie:

"What shall we do about this bad boy, Jenny?"

Jamie looked at my half puzzled, half excited by the perspectives. His mouth was glistening from the kisses and his breath was heavy with excitement.

"We should ask his a few questions, face to face."

"Correct. Due to my age, I have precedence, so I'll start."

Tim was silent, not believing his luck. Here he was with two sexy ladies, mother and daughter, and they were talking about giving him a blowjob.

I slowly unzipped his jeans, and let his cock free. It was long and thick, about 8 inches. A clear drop of precum was crowning his head. I tasted the precum with my tongue, and his cock twitched violently. Without waiting any more introductions, I started sucking his cock, forgetting that I was in a public place, or that Jamie was by my side. All I could think of was making that cock spit its cum in my mouth. But then I heard a familiar voice whispering in my ear:

"Leave some for me too, mummy."

Jamie's mouth was inches away, and his face showed just how arouse he was. I didn't even knew if he ever sucked a cock or not. Was he bisexual, gay or straight. We never talked about that. But now, it was obvious that he craved for that cock, sharing it his mother.

"Are you sure, Jenny?"

Instead of answering, he started kissing my lips, feeling on them the taste of cock. His delicate fingers took a hold on the base of Tim's cock, and started to gently and slowly stroke him. I stepped back a little, and Jamie touched the cock with his lips, giving it a kiss.

"Oh, my God!" Tim whispered, keeping his eyes closed and with an expression of abandon on his face.

I looked around, but everybody was busy talking or dancing. At another table, not too far from us, another couple was looking at us, while the girl was giving him a handjob under the table. They smiled at me, and I smiled back. I couldn't believe what was happening.

By now, Jamie was swallowing Tim's entire shaft, making him squirm on the chair. I could not stay away for too long, and I started kissing his balls. His body got more and more tense, and I could feel he was going to erupt any moment. I licked my middle finger, and slowly inserted into his anus, as Jamie was bobbing his head up and down the shaft. And, as my finger was inserted entirely, Tim's body stopped shaking and I knew that his was cumming in my sweet little boy's mouth. And, to my surprise, Jamie didn't back down. He took it all, but it was so much of it, that little streams of cum were dripping from the corner of his mouth. When the flow of sperm stopped, he slowly let go the cock from his mouth, and showed me his mouth full of cum. And just like that, he let it slide on his throat. I could not believe my eyes, that my own son not only sucked a cock by my side, but also swallowed a whole load of sperm. No giving me any room to think further, he came closer to me, and started kissing me on the mouth. I could feel the salty taste of that stranger's sperm, but I did not mind. Anything coming from my son was perfect. In was now clear for me that, from all the men in the world, Jamie was the target of my desire.

I said to Tim that we'll go to the restrooms to clean up, and leaved the table, taking Jamie by the hand. But instead of going to the restrooms, we left the club and headed straight to our car. Jamie did not say a word, but I knew he was feeling the same way as I. We drove in silence and entered the house casually, liked coming home from the groceries. But, as soon as the door shut behind us, we started kissing and taking down our dresses. We reached the living room, and there we lay down on the soft and thick carpet.

Once Jamie was naked, except his sandals, I stopped a for a moment to admire my son. He looked just like a girl, with a flat but sexy chest, big eyes, full, red lips, and an erect cock between his sexy legs. For me, it was perfection!

I started kissing his legs, and slowly made my way up, until my nose touched his balls. He was looking down towards me, resting on his elbows. When my lips made contact with his cock head, his whole body shacked. Feeling his cock in my mouth was the most intense moment of my life. I sucked him like a lollipop, alternating between sucks and licks, playing with his balls and his asshole. Jamie was moaning, and rocking his cock in my mouth. He was fucking my mouth, and in the same time fucking his ass with my middle finger. I stopped a little ad asked him:

"What more can mummy give you?"

"Your pussy! I want to taste it!"

Hearing that, I turned and we were now in the 69 position, without letting go his cock from my mouth. My dripping wet pussy was over his face, and he started licking it. First, he tasted the juices, and after he started playing with my clit. Taking my example, he inserted his middle finger in my pussy, and when it was well lubricated, he inserted it in my anus. It felt like paradise, like my life could end right there, without experiencing a greater happiness.

But I didn't want to finish like that, I wanted to feel him inside, to make real love to him. So, despite his protest, I stood up, and positioned myself over his cock. I could feel it sliding slowly inside of me, filling me up. Gently, I was moving up and down his shaft, clenching my vaginal muscles, making Jamie squirm and moan. I lost any sense of time and space, my whole existence being reduced to my son's cock. His breathing became heavier, and I could feel his shaft growing inside of me. I started to increase my pace, until literally I was slamming my butt on his legs and balls. And then it happen: Jamie's body stiffened, and I felt being filled with hot cum. And it kept erupting, until it overflowed from my pussy, dripping on the carpet. We remained glued in this position, until his cock became stiff again.

We rolled over, and this time he was on top of me. And we started making love again, this time more slowly, like two long time lovers. His lips met mine, and I could feel again his sweet kisses, and murmur loving words.

"I love you! You are the best and most beautiful mum on earth!"

"I love you too! I love making love to you! I am the most lucky mother on earth!"

And his cock was pumping my overflowing pussy, making the semen escape. It was a bliss! And after he came again, Jamie started to cover my body with kisses, while descending towards his place of origin. And when he reached my pussy, he licked it clean, and even sucked whatever cum remained inside.

It was late in the night when we finished, and just lay exhausted on the floor. I never felt more happy in my life, and I knew that this was just the beginning.

Axteuffel
Axteuffel
66 Followers