Lazy Afternoons

Story Info
Hot thoughts of a massage.
1.1k words
3.36
11.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a sunny, lazy Sunday morning. Not too much going on except for a massage I had to do later in the day.

As I lie in bed I imagine how the appointment will unfold. The anticipation making my pussy aching to be touched. Just thinking about it was making me very, very horny. I reach into my night stand to find my favorite friend a very thick dildo that would have to do for now.

Spreading my legs I tease myself with it as I turn it on and let it rub against my thighs, my mound and of course lightly teasing the outside of my pussy lips. The vibration alone was driving me crazy. My nipples were becoming quite erect at the thought of cumming. I hold one to my mouth and flick it with my tongue. Swirling around the nipple and gently sucking it into my mouth. As I'm sucking it my other hand slides the vibrator up and down my slit. My legs spreading wider giving my friend full access to my throbbing clit. Pushing gently and slowly at first and feeling how my wetness was coating it and helping that thick dildo glide easily across my pussy.

As I fantasize about the hard, thick cock I will be massaging later I place the tip of my toy at the opening of my soaking wet love hole. Slowly teasing myself with it and sliding it in and out very slowly. My hips are rocking to the rhythm as my pussy squeezes around the toy and pulling it into my very tight, hot and getting wetter by the minute hole.

I'm ready to climax as I push the vibrator all the way in. Taking all 8 inches I nearly pass out from the pleasure of feeling it pulsating inside of me. Waves of pleasure making me warm inside. Now I could get through the rest of the day until I saw him.

While taking my shower I pay extra attention to shaving my pussy today making it smooth for him. Fingering my clit in the shower is so hot and feels so good. Had to hurry with the shower as it was almost time to meet him.

Finally, we are together in the same room. As he walks in his face is flushed. I can tell he is embarassed being there. Shy one that he is I tell him to undress and get under the sheets and I will be back in a few.

As I enter the room I see that he only has on one sheet and no blanket. My eyes immediately travel to that lovely semi hard erection he has hidden under the sheet. A treasure I am wanting to open and explore.

I sit in my chair just above his head and spread oil into my hands. Gently, I start massaging his chest, neck and arms. As I lean into his chest my tits rub against his head. I feel his hands moving up to help me take off my top. While I continue to knead his hairy chest his hands are under my top. Searching for my hard nipples which he finds very easily. My shirt is now off as he continues to squeeze my nipples between his fingers my pussy is getting wetter by the minute. I move to his side as my hands rub down his abs and to the sheet covering his sweet cock. He pulls me closer to him as his lips are searching for mine. He gently kisses me and feeling his hot tongue in my mouth drives me crazy.

He releases my tits from the constraining bra and takes them into his mouth as he squeezes and caresses them. My hand travels down between his legs rubbing his huge cock through the sheet. I feel the pre-cum soaking through. I want to taste it so bad. But, he has other plans for me right now. He stands up from the table and continues to undress me and says it's my turn to be on the table.

Gladly, I lay on the table waiting in anticipation. His lips kissing my face, neck, chest, thighs teasing me. His fingers get closer as they glide between my legs. I feel his hot breath on my pussy as he pushes my legs wider exposing my ever hardening clit. Opening my lips and exposing my love button he covers my pussy with is mouth sucking, gently pulling my clit with his lips.

His fingers are sliding in and out of my pussy as my hips are meeting his hands. My juices are flowing around his fingers and down my ass, just enough for him to slide a finger into my ass. My legs are quivering as I'm close to cumming. I wrap my legs around his back and hold his head as I'm heading for a major orgasm! I tell him I'm cumming and he just sucks my clit harder driving me over the edge. I release my load into his mouth.

I am so fucking horny now that I jump off the table to my knees and take his enormous cock into my mouth. He sits in my chair with his legs spread with me in between sucking that beautiful cock like a mad woman. As I enjoy his cock I look into his gorgeous blue eyes. They tell me that he really wants to be inside of my pussy really bad.

As I continue making love to his cock with my mouth his hips are pumping towards me. He tells me not to suck him off as he wants to bury his cock inside of me.

Being the good girl that I am I obeyed his wish. I turn myself around and continued to lower myself onto his waiting hard cock. Sitting in the chair and leaning back he enjoyed the show I was giving him by hiding his cock into my pussy. It felt so damn good feeling that massive cock filling my hot pussy hole. As I was fucking him faster and harder I felt his hands on my shoulders pushing me down harder onto his love pole. Oh My God! I thought I would be ripped apart but the feeling was wonderful as my g spot was being taken care of big time. I came again and again as my juices seep out all over his tight balls. He couldn't keep it up much longer.

Pushing me off his cock he stood up and bent me over the table. Using his feet he spread my legs wider as he moved closer. I felt a hard sharp pain as he slammed his cock all the way in again fucking fast and furious. I played with my clit as he pounded my sweet pussy. Using his thumb he entered my ass sending me into another convulsing orgasm. He came about the same time as he felt my lips tighten around his cock and my ass around his thumb.

to be continued....