Lazy Evenings

Story Info
A sweet interlude one evening.
1.8k words
4.32
8.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think they're finally asleep..." I closed the door softly and he looked up from the computer. "Getting any writing done?"

"A bit..." he looked back at the computer and shook his head. "I'm stuck." I came to stand behind him at the desk and wrapped my arms around his shoulders, planting a small kiss on his neck. He put his hands on my arms and leaned back a bit, making a soft, contented sound. "I'll figure it out eventually."

We sat in comfortable silence for a second, both staring at the screen. He sighed and powered down the screen, plunging us into sudden darkness. The only light was that of the street lights coming through the office window, and I could just barely make out an outline of his face. "It's a bit early for bed," he said, turning around in his chair. "Movie?"

"Sure." I didn't move, and I felt his gaze flicker to my chest, conveniently at eye level. I smiled. "What movie?" I took his hands and put them on my hips and he naturally drew me closer to him until I had to open my legs to straddle his.

He rested his head against my stomach and I felt him draw a deep breath n and let it out. "Doesn't matter to me. This is nice too." I felt him smile, and it tightened things low in my belly. Running my hands up his back and into the soft, soft hair on the back of his head, I snuggled him in.

"You need to relax, love... take some time and just breathe."

"Isn't that what I'm doing right now?" He looked up and me and gave me a cocky little grin.

I made a sound of frustration and pushed him away a bit. "You know that's not what I mean. You've been running yourself ragged and you're going to be no good by the end of the week when they get back."

"I'll be fine."

He was irritated and I watched him shut down and distance himself from me, trying to get up from the chair. "Oh no, you're not going to do that." I lifted his chin and he looked at me, a petulant look on his face. "I love you. You have got to relax. Seriously. Please don't make me be the bitch and make you."

His eyes sparked a bit, but the side of his mouth turned up. "Make me? That sounds... interesting." He pulled me in again and planted a small kiss on my chest, right where my shirt collar was. I made a soft mewing sound; half frustration, half sigh. He burrowed his face closer. "Hmm... I like that noise. Don't be mad, ok? I'm relaxing now." He trailed kisses along the collar of my v-neck shirt, and pushed his hands into my back pockets, pulling me even closer.

I gave up and gave in, leaning into his kisses. He must have sensed my change in mood and his enthusiasm picked up, hands sliding up the back of my shirt to play across my lower back. Sweet, soft, gentle touches. Pulling away, he smiled from under his eyelashes and ducked down to lift my shirt and kiss my belly.

I moaned and his head came up, a smile on his face. "You like this? Standing up?"

My voice caught and I had to clear my throat and start again. "I... I won't be able to stand for much longer..."

"So don't." He pulled me onto his lap, smiling knowingly, my heat pressed against his hardness. We were face-to-face in this position, and smiled at each other. I took off his glasses and trailed kisses down his face and cheeks, spending extra time along his jawline and behind his ears. "This is a funny way..." he said between kisses "... to make me do something."

I pulled back with a mischievous look on my face. "Oh?" I slid my hands up his back under his shirt and watched him shiver. "Would you prefer this?" My hands trailed over the skin along his pant line, and I suddenly had his shirt off and over his head. I heard him inhale sharply and ground my hips into him, turning the inhalation into a moan. "Hmm... seems like you would prefer that."

I hopped off his lap and trailed kisses down his chest, licking around his nipples and spending extra time with his belly button and along his pant line. He leaned back into the chair, stretching his legs out, and I used the position to rub my breasts along his inner thighs and into his erection. There was something undeniably sexy and submissive about a woman kneeling in front of a man, but in this case, there would be no mistaking who was in charge.

I grabbed his belt in my teeth and his head snapped down to watch me as I slowly pulled it from the loop and met his eyes while the buckle unfastened. The look of shock and lust on his face was oh so worth it. "Look, no hands..." I whispered, eliciting a nervous grunt. Smiling, I went back to giving attention to his stomach, letting my hands wander over his jeans and rub him while my mouth left little damp trails to cool his skin in the cold office.

"Wow..." he said, and I smiled up at him through my lashes.

"Relaxing yet?"

He chuckled lowly. "Not really, but I'm not sure that's the point, is it?" It was my turn to chuckle, and I used my hands and mouth to unbutton and unzip his pants.

I felt him tense, and rubbed his thighs again. "Relax..." He sat back again and let me take his pants off, sliding them off him slowly until he was sitting in the chair, pale skin glowing softly in the light of the street lamps. "Jesus, you're gorgeous." I ran my hands slowly up his legs on the outside, my body rising with it. I reached in for a kiss and while he was leaning in, I picked his glasses up from the desk behind him.

He gave me a baffled look when instead of kissing him, I handed him the glasses. "Put them on," I said. "You're going to want to watch." His eyes widened, but he put the glasses on without hesitation. I sat back, still kneeling in front of him, and stared at him. His body was pale and trim, slim like a gymnast, with a flat stomach stretching down to toned legs. I met his eyes and saw him looking nervously at me. "I cannot get over you."

"What, this old thing?" he joked.

I gave him serious eyes and leaned in to trail my mouth up his legs, licking softly. "I cannot get over these strong legs..." up to his hips, where I kissed the inside of his hip socket, teasing his erection with my hair, "... these narrow hips..." up further to trail kisses up his belly and chest, "... this flat belly and toned chest..." By now he was trembling and staring at me as if I would disappear if he blinked. "... these shaped arms..." down his arms to his hands, where I kissed each finger in turn, then planted a kiss in the palm "... and the softest hands that have ever touched me."

I put his hands on my breasts, over my shirt, and he rubbed my nipples through my shirt, getting a small moan as a reward. Impatient, I lifted my shirt over my head and he pulled one of my breasts out of my bra, leaning in to lick and suck while I held onto his knees. I was going wild with just his soft pulls and pushed him away lightly, resettling my breast in my bra. "You're getting a bit impatient, love." I pushed him backwards until his back hit the back of the seat. "I'm not done with you yet."

I lowered myself excruciatingly slowly as he watched, and settled my face over his cock. I let my tongue lick my lower lip and he tensed, holding his breath. Leaning in, I breathed hotly over him, warming the head of his cock with my breath and his head fell back. A grin spread across my face and I proceeded to suck and lick so slowly, cupping his balls in my hand and massaging them. His breathing grew labored and his hands tangled in my hair, encouraging me to be more firm, and I put a hand on his shaft, using it to extend the wet hole he was plunging into.

His rhythm became more regular, and his hands were fumbling with my bra strap. I came up off of him, pushing myself up on his knees to kiss him. "Wow..." he said, and I grinned. I stepped back from him and slipped off my underwear, leaving my skirt in place. I pushed his legs together, reached my arms around his neck, and settled into rubbing my wetness down his cock, gyrating my hips and allowing just the tip to slide in until there was resistance, then sliding back out.

He held onto me with one arm around my waist and another steadying him on the desk. "Let go," I said. "I'll hold us up."

"We're going to fall over if I don't hold on."

"Let go." I took both of his hands and put them on my hips, pushing myself down to take all of him in. His hands tightened on my hips as we set a rhythm and I held on to the back of the chair with one hand to keep us upright. I grabbed his hand and showed him how to massage my clit: he was a fast learner and I was getting to the point where I was almost crying out with each thrust. His other hand wandered up my back, his mouth across my chest and face, and we rode until his rhythm started to become unsteady.

I slowed down. "You ready?" He nodded, licking his lips. I came off of him and turned around, guiding his cock back into me. "Hold on tight." I planted my feet on the floor, and I rode him hard and fast while he alternated between grabbing my hips and playing his hands up my back and across my chest. I moaned and made small grunting noises as he pushed himself harder and deeper and I pushed myself to take everything he had.

He came with a soft cry, head thrown back, hands convulsing on my hips. I drove myself up and down the length of him, gyrating my hips and massaging his balls while he came, driving him higher. I slowed down and quickly turned to straddle him again, kissing his face and neck while he learned to breathe again. The cool air of the office settled on our hot skin.

"Mmm..." I breathed into his hair. "Now we can watch a movie."