LazyBoy

Story Info
She has an extramarital fling.
763 words
2.94
98.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked at me and smiled, the kind of simile that says, "yeah I got you just where I want you" then he offered me his hand, I took it, unable to do little else, so desperate for his touch.

I always admired his place, a combination of rich leathers, soft woods and brushed metals. I've always supposed that a designer decorated his place, perhaps one of his many women, it was and still is none of my business, all I wanted was his masculinity or so I kept telling him and myself.

He said "gatinha, I want to see your beautiful body". I could never resist especially when he spoke to me in his native tongue...why was I so weak for the man. I undressed, slowly, piece by piece the way he taught me, the way he liked it, when I did this for him he made me feel as though I were the only woman alive, like I were the only person who meant anything to him, so I did as he asked, over and over again.

First the 3" heels, then the silk stockings, slowly no rush, then the lace thong, he bought me, making sure to lift the skirt just enough so that my pussy peaks out then slowly turn around and bend over as I glide the lacey thong off. He likes the thought of a woman without underwear under her mini-skirt. The blouse is next, white of course and almost see through, he liked this blouse he said the white offsets my skin. One by one I undo the pearl buttons until the last one and slip the blouse off. The black lace bra cups my breasts in such a way that as soon as I undo it, my breasts bounce to freedom. He bought me that too.

I received the lace bra and panty set in a very small gold wrapped package at work with the word Astro written in fine penmanship across the top, I knew it was from him and I couldn't open it, the gossipy women were asking me who Astro was all week...ha ha. I told them my husband wrote that it means beautiful body in Portuguese. They thought it strange since my husband is not Portuguese but they accepted it and let me alone.

I undid my skirt and shimmed out of it then stood there naked in front of him, he smiled, his smile makes me want him more. He was sitting quite comfortably in his brown leather LazyBoy rocker recliner naked of course and his cock was hard, large and magnificent, staring at me with so much lust in his eyes I wanted to melt into them, until I met him I didn't realize how wanton a man could look.

I came to him, faced him, straddled him then lowered myself onto his cock...which filled me completely...ahh yess...this is where I belong, then I laid back and put my head on the ejected foot rest. We fucked slowly, he touched poked, pulled and tasted every part of my body, I was in so much bliss, soft Jazz was playing somewhere in his loft and the lights were dim.

He slipped his finger in my pussy along side his cock then, another up my ass. I loved how he decadently violated me. He is the only man that has ever used me so completely and I loved every minute of it...and wanted more...when he was finally done with me... I was practically delirious in sweats and quivering. Anything he put in my mouth, up my ass or in my pussy at this point I would have sucked or fucked. I knelt down and sucked his cock, I sucked and ate from him as though it were my last meal, I separated his ass stuck a finger up it and sucked harder I couldn't seem to get enough of him, each encounter with him made it harder and harder for me to leave. When we were done...he was still hard...how does he do that? I knew he'd been satisfied the proof was all over me: down my leg, in my mouth and in my hair. He cradled me like a baby slipping his cock into my ass, kissing me, playing with my breasts slipping a few fingers into my pussy rocking the LazyBoy back and forth.

If this wasn't love I don't know what is...around 9:00pm I showered brushed my teeth and got out of there, praying no one called work looking for me...hubby will be wondering where I am.